Fashion and party.

The Vampire and the Model

Author's POV 

Krystal never messaged Hyuna back.

The next day Hyuna didn't go down to the club she just stayed in her room. Someone knocks on her door, "Come in!" Hyuna yells and Jiyoon walks in, "We're going to a party tomorrow" "Huh? where?" Hyuna asked, "Here, Tiffany unnie is going to have a party here for the launch of her clothing brand thats going to be come out" Jiyoon said. 

So this is the party Krystal will be coming to.. "Oh ok" Hyuna said not sounding that interested, Hmm whats with her.. "It starts at 6:30pm. tomorrow so be ready, it'll be in the party room area" Jiyoon said.

(The party room is the biggest room in the hotel and its just a place where you can have partys and events hints the name) "Alright" Hyuna said. I haven't seen Tiffany unnie in like 3 years.. 

Not that far away at Krystal's apartment..

Krystal is answering her phone, "Hello?" "Krystal I found out which hotel the partys going to be at" her manager stated, "Where?" "At K.I.M. Hotel no.1" Thats the one where Hyuna stays at.. "Oh ok" "I'll come and pick you up at four" "See you then unnie" "Bye" "Bye" Krystal hangs up. I wonder how tomorrow will be..

 

Hyuna's POV

I'm ready for the party. Don't I like hot.. Time for the party.. Before I go I tweet, "@TheKim_Hyuna party time ;)"-6:40pm. I walk down the hall and Knock on Jiyoon's door, I open her door, "You ready?" I asked, "Yep" she said walking towards me. 

 

Krystal' POV

"I'm ready to go!" I yell from my manager's bathroom. I walk out and look at G.na unnie, "Wow you look great" she said, "Thank you" I smile.

We leave and get in a taxi, "To K.I.M. Hotel no1." G.na unnie said. And off to the party we go.. I wonder if I'll see Hyuna..

 

Authors POV

It's now 8pm. Hyuna and Krystal haven't seen each other. G.na calls Krystal over, "Krystal come here" Krystal walks over to G.na who was with some beautiful women she hasn't seen before. Oh wow her eyes are like Hyuna's.. 

"Krystal this is the designer we came to see" G.na said.

Krstal puts her hand out, "It's a plesaure to meet you" Krystal said well shaking the womens hand, "You too" she said with an amazing eyesmile, "My name is Tiffany, Kim Tiffany" the women said.  

 

Krystal's POV

Don't tell me she's related to Hyuna too.. "Your manager here has talk highly of you and I can see why now" Tiffany said making me smile, "Well thank you so much" "You know I think you would be great for my magazine" she said simling.

Holy is she serious.. "Really oh my gosh thank you so much!" I said a little to loud that a few people look over at us, "Sorry" I said quitely. "Its ok here's my business card call it tomorrow and we'll start getting things together" she said.

I take the card and then hand it over to G.na unnie, "Here so I don't lose it" Tiffany laughs at me then she gets a tap on the shoulder.

She turns around, "Well hello baby sister" she said. I wonder who here sister is.. I look over to see myself, "Hyuna" I said a loud.

They both look back at me, Of course it would be her.. Damn she looks so y in that dress wow.. "You two know each other?" Tiffany and G.na say at the same time. 

Hyuna's POV

I haven't seen Tiffany unnie yet and its already after 8. I decide to use my hearing better, "Its ok here's my business card- I start walking to where I here her- call it tomorrow and we'll start getting things together" she said.

Found her.. I walk over to her and she's laughing, I tap her shoulder and she turns around, "Well hello baby sister" she said smiling at me. I smile but then I hear someone say, "Hyuna" I know that voice.. 

Tiffany unnie and I look over at Krystal, "You two know each other?" Tiffany unnie and some other lady say at the same time, "Uhh.. well yeah" is all I could say.

I continue to stare at Krystal and she's staring back at me. My my doesn't Krystal look amazingly beautiful and hot and.. and.. 

"Yeah" she said not breaking my gaze. Tiffany unnie looks back me and then back at Krystal, "And?" she said, "Well she's... a.. friend?" I say in a questionable tone looking at Tiffany.

"Ok" Tiffany unnie said, "Well it was nice meeting you Tiffany and you will be hearing from my manager here tomorrow" Krystal said with a smile and walks away.

"Krystal" I said and she stops but starts walking again hidden within the crowd and her manager goes after her.

"Aw damn it" I said, "What was that?" Tiffany unnie asked, "That girl.. Ah " I said and start walking the into the opposite direction.

"Hyuna" Tiffany unnie said sounding concerned. I turn back to her, "I really don't want to talk about that situation right now" I said and she nods her head, "Ok well hey after the fashion show is over we're having a after party in the club so see if she wants to come" she said with a wink.

I smirk a little "Ok" I turn back around and go where ever. If I'll be able to find her..

Krystals' POV

"And?" Tiffany ask, "Well she's.. a.. friend?" she said in a questionable tone, "Ok" Tiffany said. Yeah ok is right.. I don't know what we are either.. Well this is getting awkward.. 

"Well it was nice meeting you Tiffany and you will be hearing from my manager here tomorrow" I said with a smile and walk off.

"Krystal" I here Hyuna say. I stop I can't do this right now.. but then I start walking into a crowd.

I'm walking then I hear G.na unnie, "Krystal hang on a sec whats wrong? Why'd you leave like that?" she asked. I really can't explain this.. 

"That girl.. Just forget it I'm going to get me some fresh air" I told her and headed towards the enterance. 

Authors POV

Hyuna and Krystal haven't talked or seen each other since earlier.

The fashion show is almost over and Hyuna, Jiyoon, Tiffany, and TOP are all in the front row actually facing the models where they are face to face instead on the sides.

Throughout the show Hyuna as been looking for Krystal on both sides of the runway and hasn't found her yet cause she trys not to make it noticeable.

After a few more minutes Tiffany speaks, "She's on the right, Third row" Hyuna looks at Tiffany, "What?" Hyuna asked, "You heard me" Tiffany said still watching the models.

Hyuna looks on the third row and finds her. Oh there she is.. Krystal then looks over to where Tiffany is and see's Tiffany, TOP, Jiyoon, and Hyuna. 

Damn they all look good.. Krystal then just looks at Hyuna as Hyuna turns her head back to the runway. Oh Hyuna.. just look at her.. I wouldn't mind if she-WAIT what am I saying.. Hyuna what are you doing to me.. 

Krystal is still looking at Hyuna and Hyuna looks back over to Krystal and they just stare at each other.

They didn't notice that the show had ended and people started clapping until Tiffany gets up and starts talking. They both look at Tiffany and listen to her talk for a minute and watch the models come back out.

Finally it's over and everyone gets up. Now to go get Krystal.. 

Hyuna's POV

I'm walking through the crowd my eyes focused on Krystal. I hope she'll come.. She's just standing there talking to her manager.

"Excuse me" they both look at me, "Would you mind if I talk to Krystal alone?" I asked her manager and she nods and leaves before Krystal could say anything. 

Thank you manager.. "What?" Krystal asked, "Would you like to come to the after party with me?" I ask using aegyo and a cute smile.

She starts to smile, "Well.." she said.

Krystal's POV

"Would you like to come to the after party with me?" Hyuna asked using her aegyo with a cute smile. So cute.. I can't help but start smiling, "Well.." I said, "I guess I can" "Yay" she said smiling widely.

She grabs my hand and we start to follow the people out. Oh damn oh damn she's holding my hand again.. My hearts beating fast.. 

We have to wait for a while cause their so many people trying to leave all at once. We finally get out and Hyuna still has my hand leading me to outside. We get outside and Hyuna yells, "Jiyoon!" Thats the girl that was sitting with them earlier.

She walks over to us, "Yeah" she asked Hyuna, "What section does Tiffany unnie have for us?" she asked the Jiyoon girl. Hehe she is cute when saying Tiffany unnie.. 

"Actually it's only reserved for us and who ever we want with us tonight" Jiyoon said, "Really hell yeah!" Hyuna said loudly.

"Shhh" I told Hyuna hitting her arm with my free hand, "Hey you're the girl Hyuna was stalking the other day on her computer" Jiyoon said, "Shut the hell up yoonyoon" Hyuna said to Jiyoon.

Hahaha.. "What'd you call me kid?" Jiyoon asked, "You heard me, Krystal this is my other older sister Jiyoon, old lady this is Krystal" Hyuna said causing me to giggled.

Their funny.. "Why you little-" "Come on sisters lets party" someone said behind us, "Oh and you to Krystal" the person said and I turn around, "Oh hey Tiffany" I said and she just smiles at me.

"Lets go!" Hyuna yells pulling me towards the club beside the hotel, "Quit yelling!" I yell at back at her and everyone laughs.

We get into the club and the party has already started, "V.I.P. !" Hyuna yells again letting go of my hand and putting her hands up, "I'm going to get drinks I'll meet ya'll at the 4th table" Tiffany said, "Alright" Jiyoon said, "Ok" Hyuna said and we walk up the stairs to the V.I.P. section and go to the fourth table.

This club isn't as big as Club F.T.K. We sit down and wait on Tiffany, "So did you like the show?" Hyuna asked in my ear making me shiver a little. 

Oh my.. I can't say anything so I just say so shake my head yes.

She smiles at me, "Good" and winks. I just look at her and she looks at me, "You two!" Jiyoon yells at both of us from across the table.

"What!" Hyuna yells back, "Oh nothing " Jiyoon said smiling, "Why you-" Hyuna was about to say something but Jiyoon saids, "Drinks are here!" pointing at I guess where Tiffany was coming from.

Tiffany arrives and walks to the table but doesn't have any drinks, she sits down and three men come up with trays. One man has a tray that has about eight different bottles on them, the second one has a tray with glasses, and the last one has a tray full empty shot glasses for us to use. Wow.. 

"What would ya'll like first?" Tiffany asked us.

Hyuna's POV

"What would ya'll like first?" Tiffany unnie asked, "Whatever" Jiyoon said, "Um vodka for me" Krystal said, "I'll have vodka as well" I said.

The men make us our drinks and hands them to us, "Ok guys you can leave the trays here on the table for us" Tiffany unnie said. The men put them down and leave, "Cheers!" I yell and put my shot out for them to tap.

Krystal and Jiyoon move there shots up and Tiffany unnie just gets a empty glass, "Cheers!" we all say at the same time then we drink. 

"Well girls I'm going to see if some friends of mine are up here I'll see you later" Tiffany unnie said then left.

Jiyoon pours her another shot and drinks it, "Alright I'm going to go dance see ya'll later" Jiyoon said, "Ok" I said. "Bye" Krystal said.

Now me and Krystal are alone, "Sooo" Krystal said and I lean back to where my back is aganist the wall cushion and look at her, "Yes?" I said.

She looks at me, "So what are we?" she asked. Good question.. I open my mouth to say something but then close it. I sit straight up and she's watching me, "Uh we.. are.... f-friendss r-right?" I said with a confused face. 

Krystal's POV

"Uh we.. are.. f-friendss r-right?" she said with a confused face. Friends she doesn't sound so sure herself.. I turn my head to the bottles, "Friends" I said a loud.

I get up and walk to the railing and look out at the crowd. Maybe I should tell her I like her then she may do something.. But what if she doesn't.. I turn around and look back at her and she's looking at me. Damn her and her iness.. I turn back to the dancing crowd and watch. I wonder if she would dance with me.. 

After a few minutes I turn back around and see Tiffany beside Hyuna talking and two other girls on the other side of the table talking. 

Hmm I guess I'll let them talk some more.. So I turn back around, "Krystal!" someone called my name, I turn around and Tiffany has hit Hyuna on the head. I walk towards them, "Do you call my name?" I asked looking at Hyuna.

Tiffany looks at me, "Yes she did but I told her to go to you but she didn't listen so I hit her" I smile then get the bottle of vodka and turn it up after three swallows I put it back down.

Cough* Cough* "That burned a little" I said and everyone was looking at me, "What?" I asked, "Nothing lets go dance Krystal" Hyuna said stepping over Tiffany. 

"Oh alright" I said smiling and Hyuna takes my hand, "Have fun" Tiffany saids while smiling widely.

We walk past the other tables then go down the stairs and walk to the dance floor. 

 

Tiffany is Hyuna and Jiyoons older sister!