News.

The Vampire and the Model

Author's POV

It's now December, Krystal and Hyuna are doing fine. Krystal has now become very popular thanks to being in Tiffany's magazine and doing the commerical for the clothing brand.  

Krystal and Hyuna are also being all lovey out it public now and people are starting to wonder if the vampire heiress and the popular model are more then "just friends" they still haven't told the public yet but they will when they want to.

Nana and Krystal have done a commerical together for a makeup company and promoting the makeup at places around Seoul. 

 

One December day..

"Are we going to tell them now?" Hyuna asked Krystal, "Yeah lets do it" Krystal said.

They both get their phones out and get own Twitter, "@The_KimHyuna: Yes Krystal and I are in a relationship, I love you c; @TheKrystalJ" - 1:00pm. "@TheKrystalJ: Yes Hyuna and I are in a relationship, I love you more @The_KimHyuna ^-^" - 1:00pm.

Both of them smiling like crazy people now, "We did it" Krystal said and hugs Hyuna, "It feels like a weight has been lifted" Hyuna said and gives Krystal a kiss. 

 

A few hours later in some random cafe.. 

"Turn the volume up please!" someone yells, *New celeb. news, Model Krystal Jung and heiress to the K.I.M.S Hotel/Clubs Kim Hyuna are in a relationship.. Earlier today both of them got on their Twitter accounts and both made the statement that they are in a relationship and love each other very much. Neither has commented on anything that has been said buy other people but we just hope they will do great now that they have come out to the public.* "Aw I knew they were in a relationship" a teenage girl said, "Both of them are so pretty" another girl speaks, "They sure are" a boy said. 

 

Meanwhile a group of guys in the corner of the cafe..

"Damn blue eye" a guy said and the other three guys just make a uncomfortable face, "I know right" another guy said. Hmm.. We still have unfinished business Kim Hyuna.. The oldest of the guys thought with his red eyes piercing the t.v. screen.

 

Night time at Krystal's place..

Krystal and Hyuna are watching a movie and Krystal has her head in Hyuna's lap. Hmm.. 

"We should do something fun tonight" Hyuna said out of nowhere and Krystal sits up, "Like what?" Krystal asked.

Hyuna smirks and gets off the couch. She starts walking to Krystal's room an takes off her shirt. Hyuna turns back to look at Krystal, "Something that doesn't require clothes" she said with a wink. 

Is she serious.. Hyuna now takes off her pants, She's so y.. Wait am I drooling.. "Are you just gonna sit and watch me?" Hyuna asked walking seductively back over to Krystal. 

Uhh.. Hyuna smirks again, "Get up" she said and Krystal does right away. Hyuna grabs Krystal's hand and takes her to the bedroom.

Both of them are making out on the bed, moans start feeling up the room. Hyuna kisses and her way down Krystal's body til she gets to the part that is all wet and ready for her. Krystal starts to moan even louder, Hyuna is also being very careful to not bite her anywhere and she has to have a minute to herself not to get bloodlustful. Controling my thrist is hard ugh.. 

It's finally Krystal's turn and she is on top of Hyuna exploring everything that she has been wanting to do forever now. Hyuna has scratches, bit marks, and hickeys everywhere. Yeah if you didn't notice before Krystal likes it a bit rough but whatever Hyuna doesn't mind at all, "Ah I-mm hope you-mm know that I don't-ahh get tired-ah" Hyuna said through her moans. Hehe.. "Well this be a long night then" Krystal said with a smirk.

 

Next morning..

Hyuna wakes up and looks over at Krystal, I love you beautiful.. she decides to get up and checks herself in the bathroom, she's still .

"Damn, you'd think someone beat me up" she talks to herself.

She goes back to the bed and cuddles Krystal then whispers in her ear, "Goodmorning beautiful" she kisses Krystal on the shoulder and back and she finally turns around to face Hyuna, "Hello love" Krystal said and kisses Hyuna.

"How do you feel?" Hyuna asked, "Tired and sore" Krystal pouts, "Your fault" Hyuna said and sticks her tounge out. Krystal hits her shoulder playfully then cuddles back up to Hyuna, "I could stay like this forever" Krystal said, "Me too" Hyuna said and kisses Krystal's forehead. I love you Hyuna.. 

 

Krystal finally gets what she wanted hehe ;) 

I decided to end it here, all sweet like. c: