Interrupted.

The Vampire and the Model

Hyuna's POV

I wake up, stretch and realize my ribs aren't hurt anymore. Glad I healed.. I look over and Krystal's back is to me so I get out of the bed quitely and go to the bathroom.

After I'm done I go lay back in the bed, I turn on the t.v. and put it on a drama then I get my phone and get on twitter and look through my mentions for a while. I decide to tweet, "@The_KimHyuna Goodmorning :) "- 10:30am.

Then get off twitter an put my phone on my nightstand beside me.

 What kind of show is this.. I continue to what whatever was on and Krystal wakes up and rolls over to face me with one eye open, "Goodmorning beautiful" I said and she stretches then sits up.

"How are you?" she asked, "Healed" I said with a big grin and she smiles, "Good to hear" she said and  gets out of the bed, "Do you have an extra toothbrush?" she asked, "Yeah check in the bathroom in the cabinet under the sink" she goes into the bathroom.

Krystal brushes her teeth and comes back to the bed, but before she sits back down she takes off her shirt. Uhhhh.. I just stare at her and she lays on my bed.

She looks at me, "What? I thought you wanted me in bed with no shirt on" she said with a smirk. Wow that body.. I still don't move and continue to stare at her.

"You can do more then stare" she said and bit her lip. She's tempting me.. Damnit I shouldn't yet.. "Uh I-I shoudn't r-right now" I studder. She pouts and lays on her side and starts drawing circles on her thigh, "Why not?" she asked.

I could be tempted to bite you and all your blood cause I've never bitten a human yet.. "You see if we do that I may be tempted to bite you, I've never bitten a human before" "Well then that means I'll be your first" she said and starts to crawl towards me.

There's a knock at the door, "Don't open the door!" I yell and Krystal gets under the covers. I can't believe I'm glad someone interrupted us..

"Tiffany said to come to the kitchen cause she made pancakes and wants Krystal to try them" Jiyoon said then opens the door and pops her head inside. Oh gosh.. 

"Didn't I say not to come in?" she just smiles, "Are you Krystal?" Jiyoon asked. I look at Krystal and she blushes and covers her face, "Get out!" I yell and she laughs and closes the door.

I pull the blanket off of Krystal and give her a kiss, "Alright put your shirt on and I'll get you some shorts then we'll go to the kitchen" I said lazily.

Author's POV

Krystal and Hyuna get to the kitchen where Tiffany is finishing the last pancake and Jiyoon is sitting at the counter.

"Welcome lovers" Jiyoon said and Tiffany laughs, "Shut the hell up yoonyoon nothing happend" Hyuna said. Okk.. Ha.. Unfortunately.. 

Krystal and Hyuna go sit beside Jiyoon and wait on Tiffany to bring the food, "What did you just call me?" Jiyoon asked and Hyuna points at herself, "I didn't say anything" and smiles.

"Foods done" Tiffany said, "Please don't kill my girlfriend" Hyuna said and pulls Krystal into a hug. This kid aishh.. Hahaha.. 

Tiffany brings a plate over to Krystal then gives her a fork and knife and glares at Hyuna, "Here you go Krystal" Tiffany said, "Thank you" Krystal pours some syrup on them and starts eating.

 Hmm.. I wonder if she'll like them.. Maybe Tiffany can cook.. Hmm.. Krystal after two bites she speaks, "They're good" "Yay" Tiffany yells, "Thats a relief" Hyuna said, "I guess this old lady can cook" Jiyoon said and Tiffany glares at her.

Did she just call me old.. "What did you say?" Tiffany asked through gritted teeth, "Me oh nothing" Jiyoon said and leaves really fast, Hyuna starts laughing and Krystal is halfway done with the pancakes.

"You wanna try some?" Krystal asked Hyuna, "I'm good without any" Hyuna said and smiles, "The only thing I've seen you eat was a bite of that grilled cheese you made me last week" Krystal said.

"Pure vampires like us don't have to eat human food as long as we have blood but we do eat somtimes" Tiffany said, Interesting.. "I keep finding out more and more interesting things about vampires" Krystal said. And more to know..

"You'll find out more as time goes on" Tiffany said and Krystal finishes up her pancakes. I should go talk to Jiyoon.. 

Hyuna gets up, "I'm going to Jiyoon's room for a minute I'll be back" she tells them and kisses Krystal on the cheek then leaves. 

Hyuna's POV

I get to Jiyoon's room, knock and she opens the door, "I need to talk to you about something" she lets me in. I go and lay at the end of her bed, How should I say this.. "So what'd you want to talk about?" "I don't know how to say other this saying it like this" I said.

"Go on" she said, "Krystal and I haven't had cause I'm afraid I may bite her and take to much blood" I said, "Well it isn't like you haven't bitten someone before so whats different?" Jiyoon asked. She's human.. 

"She's human and I've never drank from a human only other vampires so it's alot different" "Really? Never?" Jiyoon asked and I shake my head. 

"Hmm I don't really know what to tell you other then I hope you can control yourself" she said. Thanks that was very helpful.. 

"Thanks" I said unenthusiastically and get off her bed and walk to her door.

"Really just be very careful, you'll know when you need to stop" she said then I open her door and walk back to the kitchen. Will I really know.. 

I get to the kitchen an no one is in their so I walk down to my room and Krystal is laying on my bed messing with her phone.

"Hello beautiful" I said and go lay beside her, "Hi" she said and continues to play on her phone, "What do you want to do today?" I asked. I lay my head on her shoulder, "Well I need to go home to shower and change then we could go and walk again" "Sounds good" I said. 

Krystal's POV

Late that night..

I'm in bed thinking about what Hyuna told me on our walk about not wanting to have right now cause she doesn't want to hurt me. This is going to be hard she so mmm.. "You can wait Krystal" I said to myself. 

 

will Krystal be able to wait? hehe 

Hyuna's thoughts Jiyoon's thoughts Krystal's thoughts Tiffany's thoughts