Messages.

The Vampire and the Model

Hyuna's POV

I can't believe I had to be on graud all night last night and today I'm pretty much all alone in this club doing nothing.. I get my phone out and press the Twitter app.

I go to mentions look through them and see a picture of me pouting.

@TheKrystalJ : "Isn't she cute? hehe" - 08/29/12 9:10pm. So she put it up last night hehe.. I look at the comments on it, "You know Kim Hyuna" "Omg you know her" "Shes so cute!" and on and on. I press on her name and I'm at her profile. 

She's following me woohoooo.. ok calm down.. So I tweet, "@TheKim_Hyuna not having a good day so far :/ " - 2:16pm. After a few minutes I get some commets: "Oh why?" "I'm sorry" "what happend?" but then I see, "@TheKrystalJ : @TheKim_Hyuna why not? Your right I did find you :) " - 2:30pm. Omg she tweeted me back.. what should I tweet back.. "@TheKim_Hyuna : @TheKrystalJ you did! creeperrrr :o hahaha just kidding ;) " - 2:35pm. I wonder what she'll tweet back.. 

Krystal's POV

I check Twitter and I see a tweet from Hyuna. Ohh what did she tweet.. (I followed her sunday night and put that picture up anyways.)

"@TheKim_Hyuna not having a good day so far :/ " - 2:16pm. Aw I wonder whats wrong.. Wait why do I care.. Oh my gosh what am I saying.. Forget it I'm going to tweet her.. I tweet back, "@TheKrystalJ : @TheKim_Hyuna why not? Your right I did find you :) " - 2:30pm. 

I wonder what she's going to tweet back.. A few minutes go by and I refresh my timeline, "Finally" I said aloud. She tweeted.. "@TheKim_Hyuna : @TheKrystalJ you did! creeperrr :o hahaha just kidding ;) " - 2:35pm. This girl I'm going to dm her now.. I go to my profile and click on the new message thing, I find Hyuna's name and type, "So are you in a better mood now that I message you?? :D " - 2:38pm. 

Hyuna's POV

She hasn't tweeted back but I get this little blue light under my profile so I click on it and on my messages it has a 1 beside it. Hmmm.. I click on it and its from Krystal, "So are you in a better mood now that I message you?? :D " - 2:38pm.

 Why yes my mood is getting much better now.. I message back, " Why yes it is thank you ;) " - 2:40pm.

"Your welcome ;) " - 2:41pm. she sent.

"So how are you beautiful?" -2:42pm. I asked.

"I'm bored.." - 2:43pm. she sent. 

"Well I'm sorry but you shouldn't be bored now cause you are talking to the KIM HYUNA! :D " - 2:45pm.

"Hmmmm idk I'm still bored ;P " - 2:47pm.

"Now what can I do to not make you bored?" - 2:49pm. 

Krystal's POV

She sent back, "Now what can I do to not make you bored?" - 2:49pm. No dont think that way krystal..

"Are you busy, oh well clearly your not since you said you were bored anyways how about you come over to K.I.M. Club no.1 I'm working here but it isn't busy plus I'm bored tooooo ;p "- 2:51pm.

Hmmmm.. What kind of invite is this I wonder.. Its not that krystal she wouldn't ask that or would she?..

She sends another one, "Don't take that the wrong why, its just I want to get to know you some more thats all haha" - 2:52pm. See she just whats to get to know me.. oh my gosh..

"Ok... let me get ready and I'll be there" - 2:54pm. Aishh my stomach feeling weird again.. 

Hyuna's POV

"She said yes!" I yell and a few people look at me. I just turn around and face the bottles since I'm behind the bar. 

An hour goes by and I'm still waiting and she finally comes through the doors. My hearts beating fast again.. 

She looks around and looks toward me and smiles walking over, I smile back, "Hello beautiful" I said aloud as she sits across from me and blushes, "Hi" she said shyly.

"Well took you long enough I thought I was going to dieee" I said dramatically laying my head down on the bar.

"Whatever vampires can't die" she said and I get up and look at her seriously, "Oh but they can" she looks at me confused, "How?" she asked, "The same why my parents died, with some special type of sliver and they got stabbed in the heart" I explained, "Oh my gosh I'm sorry" she said looking down.

"It's alright it happend when I was young" I said and she looks back up and I smile at her then she smiles back. So cutee.. 

"So um how old are you?" she asked and I can't help but laugh, "I'm only 20 and in the vampire world I'm still a baby" I said with my eyebrows scruched together.

Now she laughs, "Aw poor babyyy" "Yah, I'm older then you" I said, "And how do you know?" she asked and I smile widely, "Google" I said then bust out laughing. 

Krystal's POV

"Yah, I'm older then you" she said, "And how do you know?" I asked and she smiles widely, "Google" then she busts out laughing.

I start laughing also. We calm down, "Oh my gosh you are a creep" he pouts. That pout and those lips I just want to- get yourself together girl.. 

"Don't pout" I said and she pouts even more, "Don't be a baby" I tease and she quits pouting turns around and grabs a bottle and two shot glasses.

"Lets see who will be the baby now" she said, "Alright lets do it" she pours the whatever into both shot glasses, hands one two me, "Cheers" we both drink, "Ugh" I make a noise, "Thats good vodka" she said smiling.

"Ok how about we play a game?" I suggested, "Sure" she said, "We're going to play never have I ever" "Hell yeah lets do it then" she said.

Hyuna's POV

We start playing the game and after like 10 minutes neither of us has drink anything so we start getting into questions we actually want to know.

"Never have I ever partied so much I ended with someone I didn't know" she said and I don't drink.

"Ok my turn, never have I ever been in a relationship with a human guy" I smile at her and she drinks.

"My turn, never have I ever drank blood" she said and I drink, "Never have I ever slept with a human guy" I said and she glared at me but then drank.

"Never have I ever slep with a vampire" she said and smiles cause I drink, "Never have I ever smoked" I said.

"Hmph" she makes a sound then drinks, "Really" "Only once" she said, "Ok" I said.

"My turn" she said, "Never have I ever had a one night stand" I hesitate then drink.

"My turn, never have I ever went skinny dipping" she doesn't drink.

"Never have I ever cheated" I don't drink.

"Never have I ever kissed human guy" I said and she glares at me, "Really" she said, "What" I said smiling, "Nothing, my turn" she said, "Not anymore" someone said.

I look around around and see TOP standing sorta halfway between where I am and the enterance is.

"We have to stop" "Why?" she asked and I point over to him, "Who's that?" she asked, "I'm known as Mr. Kim around here but you can call me TOP" he said behind her.

He used his speed.. I speed around and I'm about to push him away but he moves back, "What do you think you are doing?" he asked. 

Author's POV

"What do you think you are doing?" he asked Hyuna and Krystal turns around in her chair watching them both.

Hyuna looks at him getting angry, "I'm doing what you wanted me to do, look after this place" she said, "Really now" he said sarcastically.

Moving his attention away from her, "I'm TOP one of Hyuna's older brother's and you are?" he asked Krystal. Does it ing matter.. "I'm Krystal.. Hyuna's friend" she said. His eyes are pretty too.. 

"Oh so your the person Hyuna left to go see yesterday" he said looking back at Hyuna, "Now I see why you left she is pr-" "Don't you say it" Hyuna said glaring at him.

He smiles "Temper temper, eyes eyes" What does he mean.. Krystal looks at Hyuna and her eyes aren't a bright blue but like a bit dark blue.

Whats happending to her.. Hyuna closes her eyes for a mintue. Oh my.. calm down hyuna.. calm down krystal is here.. Hyuna looks over to Krystal and starts calming down and her eyes start getting back to normal again. 

Her eyes are changing back.. "Well isn't this interesting" TOP said, "What?" Hyuna asked, "You calmed down so fast just by looking at her" he said pointing at Krystal.

What.. Hyuna doesn't say anything for a mintue and TOP continues, "Well Krystal I think-" "You should go now" Hyuna said well looking at TOP. 

Something isn't right here.. "Please go" Hyuna said looking at Krystal, "O-ok" Krystal said, "I'm sorry Krystal" Hyuna said, "Its fine" Krystal said and started walking to the enterance.

After the front door closed neither of them moved, "Well it I'm going back to my room" Hyuna said walking off. "Also I believe your becoming one of my least favorite brothers now" she said leaving, "That kid" TOP said aloud.

Krystal's POV

I'm in a taxi going back home, What the hell just happend.. Did that just really happend.. "Why was she so angry?" I whipser. 

There's a lot more about Hyuna I need to know about and well she needs to know more about me also.. wait does she want to see me again.. so many unanswered questions..

I get back my apartment and I'm just sitting on my couch thinking about what just happend over and over. I get on Twitter and tweet, "@TheKrystalJ well today has been interesting.. it went from boring to great to confusing >_< " - 6:00pm.

Hyuna's POV

BING the elevator opens on my floor and I get out. I see Jiyoon just standing there at her door looking at me.

TOP must've told her I was coming.. She watches me walk past her and she said, "You ok?" I stop and look over to a door, walk over to one of the bathrooms and punch the door. It falls down into two big pieces, I pick one up and throw it into the wall and grab the other and throw it down to where Jiyoon is but it doesn't hit her it hits the elevator doors.

Jiyoon uses her speed and grabs me by the throat and puts me against the wall.

She looks into my eyes, "Enough" we don't move for a moment, "Just go to your room" she said and lets go of me. 

I walk down to my room, open the door and lay on my bed. Now that I released my anger I'm alittle bit better.. I just lay there not moving for a while until I up get and use twitter cause I need to apologize to Krystal again.

But first I look at the timeline and see a tweet from her, "@TheKrystalJ well today has been interesting.. it went from boring to great to confusing >_< - 6:00pm. 

Aw I guess I should message her.. I go to the messages and type, "I am so so sorry about what happend with my brother and I in front of you and I'm very sorry I told you to leave like that and I'm sorry for confusing you. :( "- 6:30pm. 

Krystal's POV

I got a message from Twitter and its from @TheKim_Hyuna I wonder what she has to say.. I press open and it said, "I am so so sorry about what happend with my brother and I in front of you and I'm very sorry I told you to leave like that and I'm sorry for confusing you. :( "- 6:30pm. 

So many sorrys.. Yeah that whole scene was confusing.. I send back, "Its ok" - 6:34pm. 

Author's POV

Krystal sends, "Its ok" - 6:34pm.

 Hmm.. "No its not I want to make it up to you" - 6:35pm. Hyuna sends back.

Hmm.. why does she care so much.. Krystal sends back, "Why do you care so much?" 6:37pm. 

Uhhhhh.. well maybe I do have some kind of feelings for her.. Hyuna sends, "Um well.. I just do.. I don't know.." - 6:40pm. 

What the hell does that mean..  Krystal sent,"What does that mean??" 6:41pm.

 Ummm.. Hyuna sends,"I means.. I'm confused myself >-< " - 6:43pm.

Oh my goshhh your confused.. im confused toooo.. Krystal sends,"What!? im so confused, first you say you want to make it up to me then you say I don't know why and now your saying your confused...." - 6:45pm.

 Damnit.. women YOUR confusing me.. YOUR making me feel weird.. Hyuna sends, "I want to make it up to you but you have me confused and you are making me have these feelings" - 6:50pm. 

What she said she has feelings for me.. So Krystal sent, "If you really want to make it up to me then tell me what your feeling right now" - 6:54pm. 

What.. Hyuna sent, "What I feel right now is... Confused.." -6:56pm.

Damnit Hyuna this is going anywhere.. I like you to much.. Fine I admit it I like her.. Krystal sends, "OMG.. I'm just going to tell you this hyuna, don't talk to me til your not confused" - 7:00pm.  

Wait hold up.. Hyuna sends, "Well I can't not talk to you..." - 7:02pm.  

Hmm.. Krystal sends, "And why is that??" 7:05pm.

This girl and her questions.. one thing I do know is that I want to make her mine.. I can't tell her that right now.. Hyuna sends, "I don't know.." 7:08pm. 

Oh my hyuna.. You're ahhh.. Krystal doesn't send anything back she goes back to her time line and makes another tweets, "I'm done with twitter for the day.. " - 7:15pm. 

 

confessions, confessions..

Hyuna being confused and confusing xD

Whats going to happend next??