Photoshoot and new club?

The Vampire and the Model

Krystal's thoughts in this color.

 

Krystal's POV

"Ok we're taking 5" said the photographer. I wonder when this shoot is going to be over.. I walk over to a seat, sit down and one of the hair and make up people come and mess with my hair again.

While the lady does my hair some man gets me a new outfit and my manager comes over and gives me my phone, Its only 2 well only one more hour.. "Oh yeah Krystal when this is over we have to go do one more shoot for another clothing brand" my manager said, "Ok" I tell her.

After the lady gets done with my hair I hurry and change into the new outfit then the photographer calls me back over and we start again, "Ok I want you to put your arm here" the photographer said, "Good, now turn alittle, there thats great, good, yeah, now turn the other way" thats what happend for the next hour.

"That was great Krystal now we're done"  Wonderful.. "Thank you" I said and then I bow to everyone and my manager waves at me to come on, "I have to change first" I tell her. Once I'm done changing we head to the next place. 

I arrive to my little apartment, yep I live alone which I don't mind. I open the door put my stuff on the counter then go to the couch and turn on the tv to find something to watch but couldn't really find anything.

So I decide to put it on some entertainment channel, I get up and go to the refrigerator to get some water. When I return to the couch I see something about this new club the Kims have opening up about 10 minutes from here. Hell yeah I'm going to this..

The Kims are I guess you would call them celebs, they own a lot of hotels all over seoul and some in Busan as well but you'd say there more famous for their clubs they have beside their hotels which is pretty awesome but to top it off they happend to be  vampires which is cool too.

After the little info. about the club I pick up my phone to call my friend nana and see if she wants to go, RING RING RING RIN- she picks up "Hey y ladyyy" she said.

"Hello beautiful, what are you doing tonight?" I asked, "Nothing" she said, "Well since you aren't doing anything lets go to this new club the Kims have opening up tonight downtown" I suggested, "Awesome lets do it!" she said, "Ok meet me at my place innn- what time is it now? lets see its 9:50pm. meet me in a hour" "Alright byeeee" she said, "Byeee" I said. Time to go get ready.. 

1 hour later..

"Just got to finish my hair and I'll be done" I said aloud. While I'm doing my hair my phone goes off and I pick up my phone *NEW MESSAGE* from" NANA " I press OPEN and the message said, "I'll be there in 15mins" -NANA 10:58pm. I send back, "Ok" - 11:00pm.

A few more minutes I'm done with my hair and go into the living room play on my phone and wait for nana.

There is a knock at my door. I walk over to the door, open it and there's nana.

"Damnnn" I tell her, she only smiles. I let her in and I go back to get my phone and wallet, "Damnnn yourself" she said, "haha I know you ready to party!?" I asked, "Hell yes lets go!" she said. Let the fun begin! 

 

hmm, so now hyuna and krystal are going to the same club :) whats gonna happend??