1 Week.

The Vampire and the Model

Author's POV

It's Wednesday, Hyuna and Krystal are on a coffee date, "The photoshoot starts tomorrow" Krystal said, "Oh really? that's great" Hyuna said.

Krystal nods, "But there's something I have to tell you" Krystal said seriously, "Starting from now on until after Tiffany's magazine comes out we can't let anyone know that we're in a relationship" Krystal said looking straight at Hyuna. 

What the hell.. "Why?" "Tiffany thinks that if people know we are together they'll think I got to be in her magazine because your her sister" "Thats bull" Hyuna said through gritted teeth, "I know I'm sorry but I do see where she's coming from" Krystal said then took a sip of her coffee.

Hyuna pouts, "So that means we can't kiss in public?" she asked, "Is that all your worried about?" Krystal asked and puffing out her cheeks. Hyuna puts her finger on her head an taps her head looking confused, "Hmm I think thats it" Krystal crosses her arms looking mad at Hyuna.

"You're not cute" Krystal said and Hyuna smirks then winks. Krystal starts to smile, "Aishh you" she said.

Hyuna just smiles, "Its your weakness" "I know" Krystal whines and pouts. Hyuna pouts too, "I want to kiss you" she makes at kiss face and Krystal laughs out loud.

"Lets go for a walk" Hyuna said, "Alright" they both get up.

They're walking around town holding hands and Krystal speaks first, "So tell me more about your family" "I'm the youngest of six" Hyuna stated. 

Wow.. "Three boys, three girls and you've met my two sisters and one of my brothers" Interesting.. "What about your other two brothers?" "One of my brothers run our hotels in Busan and the other runs the clubs there" Hyuna said, "Cool" "Yeah" "Who's the oldest?" Krystal asked.

"My brother that runs the hotels in Busan. He's 218 years old, the second oldest is TOP and he's 195, the third is Tiffany, she's 180. The fourth oldest is my brother that runs the clubs in Busan and he's 100, fifth is Jiyoon, she's 60 thats why I call her old lady, and lastly me" Hyuna explains. 

"Wow they sure are old" Krystal said, "Yeah they are" Hyuna said, "This is the first time I've seen Tiffany unnie in about three years and I haven't seen my other two brothers since my parents died when I was around 10" she said.

Aw.. "Oh I'm sorry" Krystal said, "It's ok" Hyuna said. Maybe we can visit my brothers one day..

"So tell me something about your family" Hyuna said, "I'm an only child" Krystal stated, "Oh really" "Yes" "What about your parents?" Hyuna asked, "My dad is a Doctor and my mom is just a stay at home wife, they live in Incheon" Krystal said.

They continue to talk about their famiy some more and Hyuna walks Krystal back to her house, "You know I haven't seen your place yet" Hyuna said, "Well you always want me to come to your place" Krystal ponited out. 

True true haha.. "True, well let me see it now" Krystal unlocks her door and opens it and they go in, "It's not big" Krystal said, "It is small but its the right size for you since your by yourself" Hyuna said and walks around the whole place.

Krystal is sitting on the couch, "So what do you think?" she asked, "Its nice" Hyuna said and sits on Krystal's lap.

 We can finally kiss.. Finally we can kiss.. Hyuna puts her arms around Krystal's neck and leans in to kiss her and they kiss, it was a short sweet kiss, "Finally" Hyuna said smiling, "I know what you mean" Krystal said.

 

Next morning..

Krystal's POV

I hear knocking at my door, "Open up Krystal!" my manager yells, "I'm coming" I say a loud but she can't hear me anyway. I open the door and rub my eyes, "Goodmorning" G.na unnie said in english and I let her in.

"What time is it?" I asked back in english going to sit on my couch, "It's 8" she said back in english. Ugh.. 

"Go wash your face we gotta go" she said back in korean, "Alright" I said and went to my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth then I changed into some so comfy pants and a shirt and put on a jacket.

"Ready" I said and we went out the door going to where ever the photoshoot was going to be. 

The shoot went great and I got home around 8 that night and I'm really tired. I'm laying on my bed and I tweet, "@TheKrystalJ longgg day at a photoshoot.. tired >_< "- 8:40pm.

Then I text Hyuna, "Hey cutie ;) "- 8:45pm.

She sends back, "Hey beautiful ;) how was your day? "- 8:47pm.

 I sent back, "Longggg.. I'm tiredddd"- 8:49pm.

She sent back, "Go to sleep then ;p I'll text you in the morning :) "- 9:00pm.

I send back, "Ok goodnight baby"- 9:02pm.

She sends back, "Goodnight beautiful c: "- 9:03pm. and then I fall alseep.

I wake up the next morning and check my phone. Its 10, I also have a message from "Girlfriend" Hyuna.. I open it and it saids, "Goodmorning beautiful, I hope you slept good and you know today is our 1 week together hahaha ;p now after you get done reading this go open your door, there's something for your :) talk to you soon"- 9:40am. Awww so sweet.. hmm I wonder whats outside.. 

I get out of bed and walk to the door and open it, I look down and its a bouquet of flowers in a vase. Oh wow their beautiful.. I pick them up and look at them and I see a card.

"I know it's only been a week but your the only person who has ever made me feel the way I feel now that I'm with you.. I hope you like the flowers.. Love, Hyuna" Hyuna how did I get so lucky and have such an amazing girlfriend.. 

 

awww Hyuna is so sweettt c:

Hyuna's thoughts Krystal's thoughts