One month.

The Vampire and the Model

Krystal's POV 

Today is mine and Hyuna's one month together. I've never been so in love with anyone but I've been in love with her since the time we met at the mall. I haven't told her and neither has she.

The past few weeks have been great, I did a commerical for Tiffany's clothing brand a week ago and it will come out the week the magazine does which is amazing. I guess I'll start getting ready.. I wonder when Hyuna's going to get here.. 

It's after 7 and she called me this morning telling me happy one month and that we would be going somwhere nice tonight. "

I get a new messge from Girlfriend <3 - "Something came up, give me another hour." - 7:20pm. 

Hmm.. I send back, "Ok" - 7:22pm. I hope everythings ok.. 

 

Hyuna's POV

It's 6:30pm and I'm walking down the street to a flower store to get some flowers for Krystal for our one month together. I don't know what it is about her but I'm crazy over her and I'm always thinking about her and when she isn't with me I feel empty without her.

I haven't felt this way since- no that wasn't love she was just using me and playing with my emotions then after her I just bulit a wall up so I wouldn't feel that kind of pain again.

But with Krystal after that first look at each other she broke the wall and I fell in love with her just like that, I haven't told her I love her yet but I plan on it tonight. I get to the store and look around for the perfect flowers.

Which one.. I look for a few minutes, These are it.. I pick the kind I want and pay for them then leave.

I'm waiting for a taxi and someone comes up beside me, "What a surprise seeing you" the girl said. Don't tell me.. I look over at the girl to my right, Hara.. my eyes get bigger and she looks at me then I look away.

Yeah she's the ex I was talking about, "Still beautiful as ever" she said, Is she really talking to me.. "Don't talk to me" I said and turn to walk away, "Wait" she said and grabs my arm. I stay still with my back to her, "My love for you wasn't a lie" she said.

Why is she saying this now.. I don't move and I start thinking back, "But everything else was" I said and move my arm for her to let go. I can't do this now.. I start walking but after a few steps I stop and I hear Hara say, "I still love you" I start to walk again.

BEEEEP I hear a car then a crash and everything gets quiet and I turn around I see a man get out of his car and his window is crack really bad, he runs to the front of his car, "Help!" he yells and I run fast over to him and drop my flowers and just stand there staring. 

Oh no.. She's just laying their, Blood.. I cover my nose and mouth, "Your a vampire take her to a hospital fast" the man said. 

Uhh.. "I should but-" I start to say but the man interrupts me, "But nothing now get her and go" he said. I pick her up, Oh gosh oh gosh.. She isn't heavy it's just I have to pick her up while she's bleeding.

I take off to the hospital and get there within 30 seconds, "She needs help now!" I yell as I walk into the emergency area and some doctors and nurses come out with a stretcher and put her on it, "What happend?" a doctor asked me, "A car hit her" "Ok" the doctor said and they leave with her and I go and sit in a chair.

I look at my hands and they have blood on them, Omg I can't believe this is happening to me.. Why did she have to say that.. My head.. I get up and go to the restroom and wash my hands. I look at myself in the mirror.

Oh .. Krystal.. I get my phone out to text her, "Something came up, give me another hour" - 7:20pm. I leave the restroom and go sit back down and get a message from Beautiful <3, "Ok" - 7:22pm. I put my phone on slient, I'm glad she didn't ask why I don't think I could tell her.. I lean my head back and close my eyes. 

"Hello? Miss?" I hear someone say, I open my eyes, "The girl you came in with is asking for you, you can go back and see her now" a doctor said and I get up, "Room 508" he said.

I'm in front of the door, I guess I should go in and check on her.. I knock and open the door. I walk in and go over to the bed she's in. 

Ohh.. She had bandage around her head, arms, hands, and she had bruises and a few cuts on her face, "I'm glad you saved me" she said quitely and I look away, "Yeah" is all I say. I go sit in a chair beside her bed but I look everywhere but at her. 

Well she's ok.. I get out my phone and its 10:00pm. Damnit its late.. I have 20 missed calls: 10 from Krystal, 7 from Tiffany, and 3 from Jiyoon. I also have 20 texts: 15 from Krystal, 2 from Tiffany, and 3 from Jiyoon. ..

I read the messages from Krystal and they all said the samething, "Where are you?" "Please call me" "Call me I'm worried" "Is everything ok?" How can I explain all this.. Tiffany unnie sent, "You better let me here from you" "Call me when you see this" "Are you ok?" I don't even know who to call first.. and Jiyoon sent, "Where are you?" "Everything ok?" "Krystal is freaking out call us"  I should call Jiyoon since she knows who Hara is.. 

"Damnit" I said a loud, "Is everything ok?" Hara asked. I look up at her, "My family is worried about me" I said and then I stand up, "I should go" "Wait I should explain why I did what I did" she said, "No you don't, I don't need to hear it anything you say. It doesn't matter what you say it all comes down to that you used me, fooled my family and stole from us and you were helping the red eyes so I don't care anymore" I said starting to get angry thinking about it again.

"I lov-" I cut her off, "Like I said I don't want to hear it plus I'm in love with someone else" I said and leave the room. 

I'm outside infront of the hospital leaning against a wall and I call Jiyoon, "Where the hell are you!?" she pretty much yelled.

"Ow my ear and I'm ok thanks for asking" I said sarcastically, "Whatever where are you? Why didn't you answer your phone?" "I had to um.. Help this um.. Person and take them to a hospital" "Why didn't you just leave after you took the person there and where are you now? Why aren't you back?" Damnit so many questions.. "I just wanted to make sure she was ok, I just helped someone out damn. I put my phone of slient while I was waiting in the waiting area and fell asleep then I checked on her and she's ok and now I'm outside the hospital" I said. 

"Is she a friend, who was it?" she asked,  how should I say this.. "Uhh.. She's uhh.. Not what I would call a uh.. friend" I said slowly, "Then who?" "Don't get mad or anything" "Why would I get mad?" she asked.

Wait til I tell you.. "It was uh.. H-Hara" I said studdering, "Hara who?" she asked, "Goo Hara" I said quitely, "What the Hyuna!" she yells.

"Jiyoon who's Hara?" I hear in the background, Oh no.. "Is that Krystal?" "Yeah she came to the hotel and your on speaker with Krystal, Tiffany, and I" Just great my night is getting better and better.. "Hyuna who's Hara?" Krystal asked, .. "Give me 20 minutes and I'll be there to explain the situation and Jiyoon don't say anything I ing mean it" I said.

"You know she's gonna ask me" Jiyoon said and I hang up. I gotta hurry..

 

Krystal's POV

I'm at Hyuna's and Jiyoon, Tiffany, and I have been calling and texting her for the past two hours and we haven't heard anything.

We're all in the living room and I'm just sitting their zoned out thinking, I hope nothing bad has happend to her.. Jiyoon's phone rings, "Its her" she answers it, "Where the hell are you!?" she yells and then puts the phone on speaker, "Ow my ear and I'm ok thanks for asking" Hyuna said sarcastically.

Good she's ok.. "Whatever where are you?" Why didn't you answer your phone?" Jiyoon asked, "I had to um.. Help this um.. Person and take them to a hospital" Hyuna said. 

Who did she take to a hospital.. "Why didn't you just leave after you took the person there and where are you now? Why aren't you back?" Jiyoon asked her. Yeah why isn't she back does she know the person.. 

"I just wanted to make sure she was ok, I just helped someone out damn. I put my phone on slient while I was waiting in the waiting area and fell asleep then I checked on her and she's ok and now I'm outside the hospital" Hyuna said.

She.. Was it her friend.. "Is she a friend, who was it?" Jiyoon asked, "Uhh.. She's uhh.. Not what I would call a uh.. friend" Hyuna said slowly, "Then who?" "Don't get mad or anything" "Why would I get mad?" "It was uh.. H-Hara" Hyuna said studdering. Why is she studdering does Jiyoon know her.. 

"Hara who?" Jiyoon asked and looked at me. "Goo Hara" Hyuna said a little bit quitely, "What the Hyuna!" Jiyoon yells gets off the couch.

Who's Hara.. "Jiyoon who's Hara?" I asked. Jiyoon looks back at me, "Is that Krystal?" Hyuna asked, "Yeah she came to the hotel and your on speaker with Krystal, Tiffany, and I" Jiyoon said while looking at me.

"Hyuna who's Hara?" I asked, "Give me 20 minutes and I'll be there to explain the situation, and Jiyoon don't say anything I ing mean it" Hyuna said, "You know she's gonna ask me" Jiyoon said walking around.

"She hung up on me" Jiyoon said and puts her phone in her pocket. What the hell is going on and who is this Hara chick.. 

"Is this the Hara you told me about before" Tiffany asked Jiyoon and Jiyoon looks at me then to Tiffany who is standing in the little kitchen area and Jiyoon shakes her head yes. I look at Tiffany and her eyes get big. Who is this Hara..

I get off the couch now, "Who the hell is Hara and why did you get so mad it being her?" I asked looking back at both of them, "You should wait and let Hyuna explain all of that" Jiyoon said while making a motion with her hands. 

Why do I have a bad feeling about this.. "What the when Hyuna gets here tell her I'm in her room" I said and leave. What a night to spend on your one month anniversary.. 

 

Hyuna in a little situation right now..

What's Krystal gonna do once she finds out??