Give way for my best friend

The Bet

 

[Myungsoo’s POV]

Hyorin and Jiyeon were both asking me for a date but I told them I’ll decide tomorrow morning. Now, I’m currently on my way home and thinking about what just happened. It’s kind of surprising. Well, Hyorin isn’t surprising but it is Jiyeon that really surprised me. My angel asked me for a date. I can’t believe it. Does she like me too? Ah, I can’t stop but smile thinking about it. I wonder what happened.

“Yo!” Chunji put his arm around my shoulder. “What are you smiling at? You look so creepy. Scary.” Chunji acted scared at me and slightly backed away.

“You’re the crazy one, Chunji. Something just happened at the university.” I smiled again.

“What happened except the fact that Hyorin is always all over you?” He asked.

“Hyorin and Jiyeon asked me for a date.” I bit my lip just thinking about how Jiyeon asked me even though she looked awkward while asking it.

“Jiyeon asked you? Park Jiyeon?! Why would she even ask you for a date?”Chunji looked at me with his surprised eyes.

“I don’t know either. It felt like she just asked it because she was surprised when Hyorin asked me out. I feel happy though. At least I can have my alone time with Jiyeon, too.” I grinned and looked at Chunji whose face looks confused and disappointed. “Aren’t you happy for me?”

“Of course I am. I’m just surprised.” Chunji chuckled and patted my back. “I’m going already. I have to do something.” He ran away from me and left me puzzled.

I don’t know what’s wrong with him. He neither looks happy nor excited for me. Normally, Chunji would be the happier one for me. Every time I get what I want, he’d be jumping out for joy and feels like he was the one who got it. But this time, it’s kind of weird. Chunji didn’t jump like he used to. I wonder what happened. Maybe he had a bad day.

Morning came and I knew this is the day to give them my decision. I would always say yes for Jiyeon but Hyorin… err… I don’t know. Well, I should give her a chance?

“Good morning, Yeon.” I smiled and greeted Jiyeon who is surprisingly early today.

“Good Morning, Myung.” She grinned and waved at me. We had a conversation and she never mentioned anything about the date. Maybe because she wants me to open that up or she’s just nervous to know my decision?

Suddenly, someone just ran over me and hugged me from behind. “Good morning, Myungie~! Have you decided yet?” I know you know who it was. This girl is really the opposite of Jiyeon. But honestly, sometimes I want Jiyeon to act clingy on me too. I’d be really happy. Aha.

“I did, Hyorin.” I retorted. Jiyeon’s smiling face became stiff as she heard me whilst Hyorin became excited as if she knows my answer already. “I’ll have a date with you.”

“I knew it! I knew it! I know you like me from the start, Myungie.”  Hyorin looked at Jiyeon and stuck out her tongue on Jiyeon. “He’ll not go on a date with you. Mehrong!”

What? What is this girl saying? I looked at Jiyeon and she just smiled and looked away. Oh no. “No. Let me re-phrase it. I mean, I’d go on a date with the two of you. One for each.” Jiyeon looked at me and I saw her eyes were twinkling… or it’s just me?

“Thank you.” Those were the only words I heard from Jiyeon before our professor came in. She just smiled silently at me while Hyorin can’t hide her disappointment when she knew I agreed to date Jiyeon, too.  Does she expect me to turn down Jiyeon? No way. LOL

“What do you plan on doing on your date?” Chunji asked when we met in the library.

“I don’t know yet. But I’ll make sure it’ll be fun. We can go to the city or to the local amusement park here in our province. I’m really excited.” I laughed and slammed my head on the table. I’m literally excited on what will happen on our date. I want it to be the date she’ll never forget. Ever.

“You look like a girl, Myungsoo. So gay.” Chunji chuckled and hit my head.

 

 

[Chunji’s POV]

I look at Myungsoo’s happy face while he tells me about his upcoming date with Jiyeon. I kind of feel envious on Myungsoo for having a date with Jiyeon. I don’t know but I think I’m attracted to her. She’s cool. She’s just incredibly cool. We can’t hide the fact that she’s gorgeous and kind of smart, too. I don’t know her that much yet but I’m willing to get to know her more.

“Chunji!” Jiyeon waved at me when she saw me sitting at a bench on the field.

“Hey.” I smiled.

“What are you doing here?” she sat beside me and took out her chips and offered me some.

“Just thinking of stuff.”I chuckled and got chips from her.

She nodded and looked somewhere far away. “I didn’t know the cool Chunji have things to think about too. I thought you just want to look cool always.” Jiyeon laughed looking at me.

“No matter what I do, I still look cool, Ji. Don’t I look cool thinking like this?” I did a thinking position and she just laughed at me and slightly hit my head. “What is that for?” I rubbed my head looking at her smiling face.

“Cool your .” She laughed again. Don’t laugh too much, Ji. You look more attractive that way. “What are you thinking about?”

“Thinking about someone.” I said and took glances at her.

“Someone? Who? Tell me!” she shook my arm and pleaded me. Oh, she looks too cute. Why doesn’t she act like this around Myungsoo? I’m sure that guy would be too happy.

“I won’t tell you.” I shook my head and patted her head. I actually regret saying that to her because she even got cuter after. She pouted. Save me. Too much cuteness is coming out from her. Someone save me.

“Why not?” She kept on pouting and shaking my arm. “Tell me. I’m a good secret-keeper.” She smiled.

If only you know who. You would stop acting this way, Jiyeon.

 


 

When was the last time I updated? Sorry. DD:

I've been busy these past few days. Well anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. xD

Btw, have you heard Sunggyu's solo entitled "Shine"? Omg It's so good. *w*