It's our day

The Bet

 

“Ah, I’m really excited for our date. Tomorrow is the day. I miss Seoul so much. I’d get to meet my friends again. I’ll play at the Lotte World again and everything! Myungsoo is so nice to think of what will make me happy. He’s really a kind person.” Jiyeon smiled at herself while she was lying at her bed. She already prepared what she will wear for the date. She slowly closed her eyes hoping for a fun date with Myungsoo.

Tomorrow came and the two met at the bus station of the province.

“Are you ready?” Myungsoo smiled and looked at Jiyeon. Jiyeon nodded and went to ride the bus. Myungsoo held Jiyeon’s hand to support her from going up the bus and seated at the back seat.

“Ah, I’m really excited! Can we meet my friends there? I’d introduce them to you.” Jiyeon grinned at Myungsoo and seated comfortably.

“Sure. I’d love to meet them. We’ll do whatever you want besides; I don’t really know the way around Seoul.” Myungsoo beamed at Jiyeon and the bus started driving off.

“I miss my friends so much.” Jiyeon sighed and looked at Myungsoo. “They told me they will visit me but ‘til now, they still haven’t visited me even once.”

Myungsoo smiled softly at Jiyeon, “Don’t worry. We’ll meet them later, okay? Even if we need to walk around Seoul the entire day, it’ll be fine with me as long as you’re happy.”

“Thank you.” Jiyeon beamed at Myungsoo and stayed quiet the whole ride. Myungsoo just quietly watched the scenery outside until he saw Jiyeon trying her hard to not fall asleep. Her eyelids were slowly falling but Jiyeon is fighting with it.

“You could sleep on my shoulders if you want to. We’re still an hour away from Seoul.” Myungsoo patted his shoulder and smiled at Jiyeon. Jiyeon gladly took Myungsoo’s offer and laid her head on his broad shoulder.

As soon as Jiyeon laid her head on Myungsoo, she fell asleep soundly. Myungsoo just watched her quietly and admired Jiyeon’s sleeping face. “I never thought that I’ll be this close with you. I am so happy.” Myungsoo slightly touched Jiyeon’s cheeks and caressed it softly.

They stayed in that way until they reached Seoul. Jiyeone excitedly got off the bus and pulled Myungsoo along. “My friends are all studying in Seoul University. They have Saturday class so they might be there. Let’s surprise them!” Jiyeon grinned and held Myungsoo’s hand tightly.

Myungsoo looked at his hand being held by his angel and smiled at himself. He let Jiyeon pulled him to ride a cab and preceded to Seoul University.

“I’m sure you’ll like them. They’re all nice.” Jiyeon beamed and looked at their hands. Jiyeon realized that she has been holding Myungsoo’s hand for so long now and quickly let go of it. “I-I’m sorry I didn’t realize I held your hand…” Jiyeon’s cheeks slightly blushed and tried hiding it by looking down.

“It’s alright.” Myungsoo smiled and patted Jiyeon’s head. “I know your friends are nice since you’re as nice as an angel.”

“An angel?” Jiyeon laughed. “I’m not even close to an angel, Myung. I’m not as nice like what you think.”

Myungsoo just shook his head and looked at Jiyeon’s eyes. “I do think you’re nice unless you’re hiding something we don’t know.”

Jiyeon slightly choked on her saliva when Myungsoo said something about hiding. She remembered why she was there with Myungsoo. It was because of her bet with Hyorin. She suddenly felt bad and Myungsoo worriedly looked at Jiyeon asking if he said something wrong. Jiyeon shook her head and faked a smile.

“We’re here!” Jiyeon sang when they reached the university. “Let’s walk around, they might be here somewhere.” Myungsoo just followed Jiyeon around until Jiyeon called someone. “Boram unnie!” A small girl looked their way and grinned when she saw Jiyeon.

“Jiyeonnie~ I missed you!” Boram, as what Jiyeon called her, quickly hugged Jiyeon. Boram kept on talking to Jiyeon until she saw Myungsoo smiling at her. “Who’s this handsome guy you’re with huh? You got a boyfriend now?” Boram giggled.

Myungsoo shyly scratched his head when Jiyeon hurriedly answered, “He’s not my boyfriend but we’re on a date. Boram unnie, he’s Myungsoo. Myungsoo, she’s Boram unnie.” Jiyeon introduced each other and looked at Myungsoo.

“Ooh, it’s the first time you introduce a guy to us. Looks like you found your true match?” Boram laughed and waved at Myungsoo. “Is she treating you bad? Just tell me and I’ll spank her for you.” Boram told Myungsoo.

“She’s really nice. You don’t have anything to worry about.”Myungsoo smiled sweetly. As they were talking, a group of girls laughing passed by them. They faced where the noise was coming from and Jiyeon smiled widely when she saw who it was.

“Eunjung unnie! Qri unnie! Soyeon unnie! Guys!” Jiyeon waved energetically at the girls and ran to them.  “I miss you guys so much!” They all hugged each other and Jiyeon introduced Myungsoo again.

“You really got good taste, Jiyeonnie. Myungsoo is really good looking.” Qri praised and looked at Myungsoo. “You’re the first guy who ever dated our Jiyeonnie…”

“Really?” Myungsoo surprisingly asked.

“Unnie!” Jiyeon yelled and facepalmed herself.

Eunjung answered for Qri and said, “Yes. First one after her ex-boyfriend. She never dated anyone after her first boyfriend.”

“Eunjung!” Soyeon quickly grabbed Eunjung’s arm to stop her from talking. Myungsoo looked at Jiyeon whose face expression suddenly changed. Jiyeon’s face suddenly darkened as if she’s thinking something bad from the past.

“First boyfriend?” Myungsoo asked looking at Jiyeon’s friends. “What happened?”

Jiyeon quickly changed the topic and said, “You guys said you’re going to visit me. Looks like I ended up visiting you here.” Jiyeon pouted.

“Aigoo~ We’re really sorry. We’ve been busy here and there. We got so many things to do.” Soyeon apologized and smiled at Jiyeon. They kept on talking until Jiyeon bid her goodbye.

“Unnie, we’re going already. We’d be playing in Lotte World.” Jiyeon giggled like a child. “Call me some time, okay?” Jiyeon waved and walked out first.

“Myungsoo, take care of her, okay?” Eunjung quickly reminded Myungsoo. “I don’t want her to cry again because of another guy.”

“What happened?” Myungsoo asked.

“It’s better if Jiyeon will tell you herself.” Eunjung smiled and patted Myungsoo’s back. Jiyeon called Myungsoo and he quickly followed Jiyeon.

“I wonder who her ex-boyfriend is. What happened between them? I feel like Jiyeon still hasn’t moved on based on her look moments ago.” Myungsoo thought. “ I must make a way to make her tell me about it.”


 

enjoy reading. ^^