Lunch

Badass+ Rich Me = Nerdy+ Bullied Me

    Class went well. Daehyun got to sit next to you all day and now it was lunch time. Daehyun had to excuse him for a while to go to the library. At lunch Yunhee was getting lunch: Rice with Kimchi jjigae for her and galbi for Daehyun. As she was about to sit down she "tripped" and dropped everything. EXO was sitting at the table infront of her seeing the whole incident. Chen wanted to get up but Tao pulled him back. Tao knows how Chen feels but he thinks it isnt good to reveal it at school or infact anywhere. "Opps i get im not used to my new shoes yet, sorry nerd." 

    Hyoyeon said as her and Yuri and Tiffany were walking towards thier friends. Hyoyeon bent down towards Yunhee and whisperd in her ears "Just cause you are somewhat rich now, doesnt mean anything nerd. Your still and ugly little wallflower here. No one can help you. Yunhee was in a bit of pain her knee was scraped and was bleeding a bit. Kai saw and felt guilty again though this time it wasnt his fault. 

   "Maybe not no one" Some one said behind them. They looked back and saw Baekhyun with a stern face. "Oppa what are you talking about? Are you gonna help her and not even defend me? She got her rice all over my new shoes oppa! What kind of boyfriend are you?!" Yoona tugged on his arm. Beakhyun scoffed and even shook her arm away form him. "No one said you were my girlfriend and dont assume." EXO were in utter shock. 

  They have never seen Baekhyun do anything to defend a girl especally Kim Yunhee for a fact. To be honest non of the EXO had girlfriends offically. SNSD and F(X) were just inital as they were queenkas and the clung onto them. Even Luhan Sehun didnt like thier "girlfriends" they were just toys to them. 

   Baekhyun walked up towards Yunhee and carried her bridal style adn took her to the infirmary. Everyone in the student body was gasping seeing Byun Baekhyun take the nerd Kim Yunhee anywhere in his arms. Chen was furious at his hyung for his action. "That should be me carrying her" He thought.Yunhee was into much a shock to say anything. She didnt want say anything, she wanted to hide. 

  Baekhyun entered the infirmary where the nurse was nowhere to be seen. Baekhyun cused as he layed Yunhee on the bed. He looked inside the cabniate and found first aid. He silently banaged up Yunhee bleeding knee. Yunhee watched in awe as she noticed his angelic like face. "Dont think like that Yunhee whats wrong wit you?!" She thought and looked straight ahead. When he finished he was about to leave imedietly.  

     "Thank you" Beakhyun froze in place. "What did she say" He thought. As if reading his mind Yunhee spoke again. "Thank you Beakhyun-shii you didnt have to do this but you did. Im gratful" She gave a weak smile. Baekhyun didnt turn around and just left. Yunhee just smiled sitting on the bed satying till the bell rings. Baekhyun on the other hand walked back to the canteen but stopped and leaned against some lockers. He was in a breathtaking moment clenching his heart. "What am i feeling? It feels strange yet...... i like it" 

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N HHAHAHAAH Baekhyuns feeling somthing!!!! But dont worry he wont be the only one !!!! Buhahahahah but a small update imma update pretty soon anyways 

     LOVES !!!