Birthday DAY

Badass+ Rich Me = Nerdy+ Bullied Me

          Yunhee's POV       

        "Yunhee you look beautiful!" I head umma scream.It was finally my 16th birthday and i was preparing for the party we were holding. Today was the day i reveal myself to the world i am Kim;s industry's heiress. I looked in the mirror where Sulli was jumping up and down at the sight of my dress. Amber was just smiling and holding onto Sulli before she went crazy. My dress was a cream/golden knee length dress strapless with some cute heels 

 Sulli looked at me also fixing the dress my mother made for her as well.

      Umma knew what Amber liked and dresses wernt one on them so she made a chic vest with black pants

We had exactly 1 hour til by birthday/company party was gonna start and my appa came back with umma to celabrate and announce whoi was! I was hella scared !!! Thew whole world was gonna know who i truly am for once. Im prety nervous, not about the whole secret thing, more like who will know about it now. I heard from Himchan oppa that appa invited his whole company shareholders and their familes. Long story short, EXO boy's family!!!! Everysingle one of them would come!!! Oh my god if i had asthma i would need my inhaler NOW! 

   Before i knew it I heard people crowding into the mansion. I started panicking inside my room! Everyone left me alone to prepare including Amber and Sulli. O.O Im am spaaaaaazzzzinnggg OUT!

   I hear a knocking on my dear and yelp alittle. Oh thank god its Daehyun! "Oppa~ Im so scared." I ran towards him huggin him like no tomrrow. He laughs at me and wraps my arm around his arm. He lookes at me and i can see behind him he is holding a small box. "Oh you saw it? I was gonna give it to you later but..." He took out the box and i couldnt belive it! 

   Music ..COUPLE neackalaces?!?!! I was into much shock to know that Daehyun was placing the g-clef neackalace on me. I looked down and ran my fingers over it. I saw him lean over a bit. I guess he wanted me to put it on him I placed it on him wrapping my arms around him to secure the neackalace. "Do you like it?" Hea asked. I kinda pouted a bit. "Oppa~ we arent even a couple...." He smirked and came it closer i flinched a little. We liked each other but not in any romantic way. "Other people dont know that though..." He whisperd in my ear making me blush madly. He gave me his adorable smile and wrapped my arms around his.

     "I'll be your for tonight. Hyung asked me to and i cant say no to my favorite girl" I smiled and leaned my head on him waiting for the announcement. Today I will Finally be know as Kim Yunhee.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEEEHEEE No revealing yet !!!! Im sorry The revealing will come in next and a huge big fat ........... CANT TELL YA!!!! MUIHAHAHAH Im evil ! Keep on supporting :) !!!!!!!!