A Day out with the supposed "Boyfriend"

Badass+ Rich Me = Nerdy+ Bullied Me

      The week went by fast as Yunhee layed on the couch watching B.A.P play Assassins' Creed. EXO went out all morning. "Oppa im bored!" Yunhee poked Daehyun's side as he was sleeping next to Yunhee. He jumped a bit looking at his watch."Mmm you wanna go anywhere?" Yunhee smiled and jumped off the couch. "Can we go to Hongdae?? Jeballl!?!?!" 

       After about 30 min, Yunhee and Daehyun were on the streets of Hongdae. It was pretty crowded but not much traffic for the two. They visited a boutique filled with adorable accessories from caps to cell phone charms. 

  They explored every part of the store. Yunhee gasp as she found something small on the table leaving Daehyun's side. He turned still dazed but followed her. "Oppa what do you think of it? Cute?" He took a look at the couple phone charms.He chuckled at her childish taste

 "Do you want it? Oppa will buy it for you?" Yunhee looked at it again. Relizing it didnt fit Daehyun's taste she didnt want it and left it back. Daehyun picked it up and looked at it before leaving with Yunhee called. They looked at all the couple items there from t-shirts, to neaklaces. "Do you really want another couple item? Yunhee realized she had the necklace Daehyun gave her but nodded. I just want something cute to share with me and my best friend" She said pinching Daehyun's cheeks. He smiled and looked around. "Hey what about those. You and I can wear them to school and people wouldnt really notice but us. 

"Whaaaaa Daebak!" Yunhee picked up the white pair and DAehyun the black.After shopping they decided to wear the shoes and continued shopping. They got hungry so they went to a dukbokki stand and had an abundant of food!

   After eating they decided to take the bus to Yeouido Park and enjoy the water!

  "After a couple of hours of splashing and getting wet (without damaging the shoes) They stayed in the sun to dry themselves. Daehyun rented out a bike and rode all over the park with Yunhee wrapping her arms around him securely. 

    Nighttime came and Daehyun took Yunhee home safely. "Oppa gomawo! Today was great thanks to you" Daehyun smiiled and patted her head before letting her enter her room. Daehyun smiled and went downstairs. 

"Whoaaaa man I'm surprised you didnt confess to her yet!" Daehyun was starled to see Youngjae, Joungup and Zelo still on the couch playing games. "Wha-what are you guys tal-talking ab-about" Daehyun stuttered. Zelo and Joungup looked at each other nodding thier head "Indenial" They said as Youngjae stood up pausing thier game. "Hyung we know how you feel about her! Just ask her out man even Himchan Hyung is waiting for the day you ask to come!" Daehyun just laughed."Guys i just like taking care of her i dont have feelings for her like that. Remember i have Eun" "Yeah Yea you have her, when she comes back from Busan in like a couple of months but still...nevermind" Youngjae just continued playing Black Ops with the others. 

   Daehyun went upstairs to his bedroom. He layed flat on his stomach on the bed. He lifted his face up towards the table next to his bed. He picked up a picture of the girl of his life. The love of his life

 

    "Eunji-ah,hows Busan? Your coming back in a couple of weeks. I'll see you soon" With that Daehyun fell alseep holding the picture. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Ahhhh okie im sorry i just had to put Eunji from A Pink in! She is awesome and she is like Daehyun soooo much. Both from Busan, even the last name are the same. ANd Eunji is younger than Daehyun by a couple of months!!!!!!! I Personally would ship this couple!!!!