A Supposed Normal Day

Badass+ Rich Me = Nerdy+ Bullied Me

          At school everything seemed normal. At least as normal as is could get. Yunhee and Daehyun went to class together no diturbance expept glaring laser eyes from girls everywhere. EXO were no where to be found so that helped Yunhee alot.

      It was finally lunch time and Yunhee was with Daehyun in the school garden where it is all grass with light trees not far from the outside lunchroom enjoying B.A.P excluding Yongguk and Himchan all skipped thier lunch to see Yunhee and Daehyun. Youngjae and Joungup were most exicted to see thier wonderful girls 

   "Noona!" Yunhee saw Zelo running towards her with a lunchbox. Joungup and Youngjae were lagging behind till they saw their girls getting lunch. Planning a sneek attack they ran off. "Oh you guys are here? Where are those tow goin...oh never mind" Daehyun saw his tow dongseangs creepily sneek up on SUlli and Amber before grabbing the both of them byt the waist and twirling them in front of everyone. 

   EXO just came outside to the lunch room to hear two speciffic girls screaming "YAH LET EM GO!!!' "OPPAAAA ARE YO KIDDING ME!!!!" The two boys let go of thier girlfriends and kiss them before running and screaming out help to Yunhee. "Hey arent they from TS High!" Whoaa Deabak!""They are handsome!" "I think they are dating Sulli and Amber!" What? Really? Sulli i can see but not Amber.!" EXO heard murmers as they saw two TS suites fly past them and Sulli and Amber ran after them. 

       "Yunhee help usss!!!" Yunhee couldnt help but laugh as Daehyun grabbed the two by the collar and made them sit as Amber and Sulli came over. After alot of begging, they forgave the boys and just ate. They finished pretty fast so they played a little soccer with Daehyun before leaving. 

       EXO's table was a bit awkward. "How is it that she is friends with B.A.P!" Krystal said punching the table. "Well dongseang i heard that is Himchan-oppa's friends so naturully they would ber...her..friends..." Lunar stutterd lookign a furious Krystal. "*I dotn know how she can have friends that are so HOT! Hmm that Daehyun is pretty cute too....i might wanna play with him soon hehe*" Krystal thought before the bell rang. 

     It was a Wednsday which ment P.E for the last class. Girls were playing tennis today while the guys were playing basketball. The girls changed into sports wear for tennis. The girls were eseacially happy to wear tennis outfits. It was an excuse to wear a skirt however they liked it. The queenkas came out in some extreme short skirts and shorts with only a sports bra on making the boys go insane. 

     When Sulli and Amber came out they wore polo shirts with tennis shorts. Amber had  basketball shorts on instead. Yunhee though she had something her mom especially made for her from Nike.

         She couldn't wear her glasses beacuse Amber "acidently" broke them the second she almost put them on leaving her face cover free and her hair tied into a cute ponytail. Everyone was looking at her in awe. They never thought the nerd was so pretty, cute,or beautiful. EXO were wearing the same thing red t-shirts with black shorts. Yunhee was talking to Amber and Sulli when someone pulled her in by the waist and spun her around. Almost having a heart attack, She saw Deahyun with a similar outfit to hers.

         "My mom ,oppa?" She asked. He nodded shyly till the coach signaled us to move out.  The boys played intense games against each other till it got down to 10 boys left. Kris, Suho,CHanyeol,Lay, and Chen on one team and Luhan, Sehun, Kai, Baekhyun and Daehyun on the other.  

       Yunhee was playing and intense game with Amber. It was only one round and not one could score a point. The same ball never stopped moving. All the other girls were tierd or didnt even try playing.  The tennis coach tried ending the game but they still never let that ball leave mid-air. The queekas were just watching boredly. Krystal was having fun watching her boyfriend and Daehyun play. She noticed how Daehyun would glance over at Yunhee and always plaster a smile afterwards. 

    "Why does she get a hottie like Daehyun!? I wonder how he would smile now if she had a.....black eye....." Krystal had an evil smile. She then picked up her racket, dragged Luna out to the court and told Luna the plan. Totally on bored, Krystal was preparing to strike. 

    Yunhee was so intense in the game with Amber she didnt even noticed Luna in the next court. Krystal signaled Luna as she served the ball. It was a weak serve, but strong enough for Luna to hit it back towards Yunhee's direction. Amber noticed it and was heading to Yunhee. Sulii and Daehyun also saw the ball's target

     "YUNHEE!!"