Spending Lunch with all 12

Badass+ Rich Me = Nerdy+ Bullied Me

          The next day Yunhee waited for CHen to come by for lunch. She didnt prepare much of a lunch for the both them but it was enough for a light lunch

  As she waited she saw the door open and saw Chen.......with 11 other boys.....

  EXO wanted to follow Chen that day to see Yunhee and maybe get close to her. They all sat in fisrt to front ro seats while Chen sat in front of the teachers table across from Yunhee. "Miahn....they wanted to follow to spy on me..." Chen lied. Yunhee looked at EXO but just pretended to not really notice them. "Im made this at home before school...want some?" 

     Chen and EXO leaned in closer and saw the beautiful kimbap and rolled eggs and started drooling. Yunhee picked up a kimbap and placed it near Chen's mouth. He just smiled and greatly took it. EXO looked him in awe. The whole time Yunhee and Chen completly ignored the guys and just played with each other. 

  They throw pieces of rice at each other stuff alot of food in their mouths and making jokes about each others food. EXO just stared awkwardly and wondered how he got so close to her. "You- you got something on your face Yunhee" She tried wiping it off only to have Chen wipe some bulgogi meat sauce on her nose. She looked at him in disbelife 

    "Yah oppa! Take it off now!!" After hilariously laughing at her pouting face he was about to wipe it off till he leaned in closer and her nose. "Mmm taste better on you." She just blinked but giggled while EXO were in a disbelfe. *She just let him do that to her!!! LUCKY!* Baekhyun thought. 

   "Mmph at least i knew what her lips felt like!* Luhan mutterd. The others were just shocked.The bell rang indicating class has begun and all the boys got up to leave while Chen was helping Yunhee. "Im sorry about them again." She just smiled. "Its ok but they looked lost the whole time." *Sighs* Guys you wanna be friends with her yet yall cant talk to her tsk tsk shame* "Here lets go together." CHen offerd and they both left the class.

____________________________________________________________________

 OMG IM LOSING IT ! I dont know what to write anymore !~ Ughhhh WRITERS BLOCK !!!