New School Day

Badass+ Rich Me = Nerdy+ Bullied Me

    Monday came and that ment school. HImchan decided to take Yunhee to school since everyone knows who she frinally was. The big secret that she protected with her life is now out. She wanted to walk to school but her brother and B.A.P vetoed it. As she went to school in her brother's car she looked through her galaxy tablet. (A/N I love the tablet ITS AMAZING!)  She went thought the news feed about her family and thier secret of her. She didnt want to face school at all especally the queenkas. Yunhee was going though so much in her mind she gre frusterated.

     "AISHHHH~!!!" Yunhee yelled in the back making all Himchan and the rest of the B.A.P boys jump in thier seat. "Yunhee noona whats wrong?" Zelo asked rubbing his bumped head.. Daehyun seemed to noticed and just smiled. "Just wait Yunhee, I'll protect you" Daehyun thought. 

   They reached SM and stopped in front of the school building where everyone was looking at the uknown car that came up 

   Yunhee got out of the car without putting on her nerd phase on revealing the beautiful and angelic Yunhee to everyone at school. SNSD and F(X) saw her and all had thier mouths drop off. Yunhee was about to leave the boys till Daehyun grabbed her arm. Yunhee gave him a confused look but he just smiled. "Show me where the school office is?" He asked. Yunhee was still confused but listened anyways. As they walked into her school everyone was staring and whispering about the events over the weekend.Yunhee broght Daehyun to the office. Daehyun made her stay outside for a while and he came back out with a whole new outfit. He was wearing the school UNIFORM! "Oppa~? why are wearing that??" Yunhee was still oblivious to the situation. 

  Daehyun justr gave her a smile and wrapped him arm around her. "Today baby, I'm attending SM with you, just incase you get unconfortable." He winked and walked down the hallway with Yunhee who was still blushing like mad and confused of the whole situation. After Daehyun and Yunhee walked towards her locker, then she fianlly understood the situation and was smiling to know that she got to spend time with her "hubby". 

  At the front of the school two black cars came up opening up to EXO themselves. They all walked towards the entrance and was surrounded by girls again. They all walked passed by struggling and even pushing some of the girls. Xiumin was grabbing the food that his girl fans gave him. Luhan, Sehun and Beakhyun were flirting with all the girls they could grab on. "YAH!!!" One girl screamed making all the surrounding girls create a path for teh 12 queenkas of the school.  SNSD and F(X) all went up to their boyfriends. EXO were giving them thier killer smiles and walked into school with the girls arm in arm with them.  

   "Opaa~ are you busy tonight? You can come over." Taeyeon said clinging onto Luhan. "Umma and appa arent home tonight~" She said seductivly. Luhan gave her a smirk and whisperd in her ears. "Im sorry babe but i got plans tonight, next time okie???" Taeyeon was pouting revealing her horrible blush and blue coverd eyes. She even leaned over a bit making Luahn see her cleavage making Luhan his lips slowly. All of them were sitting at thier usuall spot near the foutian at the schoo talking to each other. All the girls were being seductive and rubbing the boys thighs.

   "Oppa did you see  that nerd, Kim Yunhee? It turns out she is Kim's corporation's daughter. Can you belive that ?! Krystal said playing with Sehun's hair. All of EXO stayed still at what she said. "Sh*t i hope no one knows about us living with her now. Kris said looking at Suho. Suho had the same expression. "Aye lets not think about that nerd, besides rich or not she still is the nerd of the school, what diffrence is it now?: Sunny said leaning her head on Suho's shoulder. They all resumed talking about random things. 

  " Ahhhhhhhhhh YAH JUNG DAEHYUN LET ME GOOOOOO~!!" Yunhee screamed. It caught EXO and the girls attention. They turned to see Yunhee on Daehyun's back running through the halls. Yunhee kept hittin Daehyun as he laughed like a mad man setting her down only a couple of feet away from EXO. "YAH JUNG DAEHYUN ! YOU SCARED ME !!! I could have walked over here." Yunhee was still in shock. Daehyun sat next to her and just smiled innocently. It was still pretty early and class doesnt start for another hour adn Yunhee felt a little sleepy and yawned alittle. Daehyun noticed and signaled her to sleep in his lap. Feeling sleepy she obeyed and fell alseep on his lap while Daehyun was her hair."Sweet dreams baby girl~" Daehyun kissedher cheek and leaned against the bleachers while listening to piano music. 

   EXO and the girls were watching as Daehyun and Yunhee were playing and fell into a quiet stature. EXO looked in sudden guilt remembering what happen a few days back. "Man that was an embarresing day huh?" Xiumin asked. The others nodded fully understanding the whole situation. The girls on the other hand were totally confused."Oppa what do you mean? Taeyeon asked.

        All of EXO were wide eyed trying to make an exscuse covering up that they live with Yunhee now. "uhhh- its uh i saw- err i saw Kris in the shower ?!?!" Xuimin said making all of them look at Kris in shcok. Kris embarresed hid behind his bag. "Uh-yeah he did and that was embarresing to bring it up AGAIN." Kris glared at Xiumin. The others were relived to not have revealed anything. All the girls looked ay thier boyfriends in confusion but shrugged it off.

    Krystal was leaning her head on Sehun while he was whispering seductive things in her ear. Krystal was giggling at his remarks and noticed Yunhee with Daehyun. Krystal got up from Sehun making him jumo and look confused. "Unni? who is that with the nerd?!" She seemed a bit irritated that Yunhee seemed to have a hot boyfriend. The others looked and all they were in shock that Yunhee has a boy to start with. "He's hot." Yoona said. Chen gave her a WTF look. Yoona relized and even waved her hands at him. "A-ani oppa i ment he looks sweating hot. It is pretty hot out here isnt it"?

    The other girls were nodding agreeing that the weather was pretty hot. But they were nodding that the fact that Daehyun was pretty hot. Most even thought he was more hot than thier own boyfriend. They were pretty jelly at Yunhee and wanted Daehhyun. Especailly Krystal. After a While the bell rang so everyone went off to class. Daehyun followed Yunhee since he modified his scedule to match Yunhees. Its not gonna be that bad after all."