Something happening?

Badass+ Rich Me = Nerdy+ Bullied Me

       Yunhee kept falling alseep in class today beacuse Himchan caught a fever working late last night and she took care of him till he fell alseep. In class the teacher wasnt talking much about much but she will get you in trouble for even sneezing if possible.

    She kept fighting her heavy eyelids from closing but was loosing so badly. *BAM!* Someone slammed their textbook on the table making Yunhee fall only to be caught in someone's arms. She looked up to see Kai lifting her back up to her sitting position. She also saw Chen holding a text book laughing a little. 

     Kai lifted her and brushed her shoulders of the "dust" and smiled. "Let's go to lunch, I heard we have surprise lunch today." Kai smirked. Yunhee's face was confused. Without warning Chen and Kai nodded and Chen placed a small blindfold on her fance while Kai was holding her down and lifted her up and carried her off out of the class. 

    No matter what she did kick him punch him, Kai wouldnt budge. He didn't even feel pain from her hits. AFter what felt like a kiddnapping Kai finally dropped Yunhee onto a cusioned seat. Kai took off her fold and she blinked a couple of times till she saw beautiful wodden walls and even more beautiful landscape.

 Yunhee walked around and awed everything she could reached. She looked around for Kai and Chen but they were no where to be found. She looked down the staircase and heard whispering. 

   She was a little nervous of who they were but still walked down. 

 "Yah~ make sure that banner stays still!" 

  "Is this cake ok?" 

  "I hope she likes the decorations"

  "Yah be quiet she is gonna come soon."

   Yunhee heard alot of whispers as she saw all 12 of EXO running around and preparing a small ...Party?

  She spotted Kai preparing the small dinner table. She poked him but he kept shooing her. "Who is coming soon?" She whisperd into Kai's ear. He was so ablivous he didn't even notice who's voice it was. 

   "Are you stupid? Its for Yunhee who else was this for...AHHHHH" Kai looked back and saw Yunhee smile a little. The others saw Yunhee and screamed as well. 

   "What? Did i do somthing wrong?" She said quietly. Everyone stood there in silence. 

   Tao came up towards Yunhee and smiled as he placed his fist to his cheek.

 "Surprise....?" 

---------------------------------------------------------------

  I just had to make Tao cute some point of the story ^_^ Sorry school started sooooo slower updates :( Im Sorry But i will do my best :D