Typical Day

Badass+ Rich Me = Nerdy+ Bullied Me

      "Oppa I leaving ok?" I was walking outside leaving Himchan oppa's beakfast on the table. "Mhm have a good day at school ok?" I guess he was still slepping. I was walking outside checking on my clothes

      I was walking to the usual spot where i meet up with Amber and Sulli. "Unnie!" I saw Sulli waved as she ran towards me giving me a huge bear hug. "Oomph! Su-sulli...cant...bre-breath!" She let go and Amber hit her on her head. "Tsk pabooo~" Amber was leaning against the wall texting someone. Probably Younjae since she only smiles like an idiot when he is mentioned. 

  "Unnie hurry we have to go!" Sullie said already running towards the school gate. Amber was following slowly kicking a bag into the bush. "Oh yea Yunhee, we still up for the skate park right? I brought my bag if we are" " Yea im up for it! I already told Himchan oppa" I said. Amber smiled and walked towards school. I on the other hand stayed back to change soemthings on my appearence. I tied my hair up to a messy bun and placed some huge nonperscription glasses on. 

 You see i dont like attention so i avoid any type of attention i get. I guess i have a pretty face for my brothers friends to oggle me once so i just hide that. I am also the daughter of the CEO of Kim's Industrty. We are the second richest family in Korea after Sulli's family who ..aparently is also my family considering we are cousins. My brother is is the hier of the industry and goes to TS College of Buisness. Oh yea my mom is a fasion designer. Very famous works in Europe so she usually stays there for a while to work on her projects so its just me and Oppa at home since appa has his office in America. Me i actually keep hidden from hte world. I hide during parties of the company and my family keeps we out of the pictutre just cause I ask them not to gain any attention to me. 

    People at school think im a scholorship student. To be honest, my mom is the Headmisstress of the school as well and keeps me a secret. Unfortuanatly i have to be revealed l;ater when im 16, which is coming up next week -_- 

      As i got my "nerdy side" of me done i hid my skateboard and extra clothes away for after school. I also hid Sulli and Amber's board as well

 (Fron left to right: Yunhee's Sulli's and Amber's)

    I got to school and found Sulli and Amber already in class. I went stright to my locker and got my books for the day. Suddenly i heard screaming from down the hallway. -___- Its non other than EXO: Kingkas at SM Academy. With them was their "girlfriends" SNSD and F(X).

   I try ignoring them and walked towards my class when one of them bumped into me. "Opps sorry~" Krystal said giving me mocking look. All of them laughed but i went straight to class and sat in the back. Amber doenst have class with me since she is a third year. Mer and sulli are second years and even still dont have class together exept for the last class. I sit in the back and sti alone. I like it that way. The bell rings and everyone coems in. I was reading a book and heard students talk about me. "Oh my gosh what a nerd!" Does she have to exist. SHe is soo figgin ugly." I ignore anyways.

    My ears bleed out from hearing screaming from girls in the front when exo came in. Here we go again. In my class was four of the 12 members; Luhan, Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun. I sadly know a little to much of them since thier families actully collaborate with my families

  Luhan is the oldest of the four and he the only son of the Lu's corporation. He is a serious player and I almost met him once at my familes company party if it wernt for me bring sick. 

   Baekhyun is a total and complete e who gets his way in anyway he can. Rumor has id he knocked up the pricipal for almost giving him detention

   Kai, well Kai is actually my really bully. He calls me his new target. He does the bully the others just laugh.

 Sehun is like Luhan but probably worse since he has the mankne's cute side. His dad is the closest to mine. If i wasnt a secret, my dad would have made me marry him. 

   "Hey ugly, i see you got uglier" Kai smirked. The others were sitting while giving their creepy smiles. I gnored them and turned to face the window. It will be a long day. 

    Finally the bell rang and it was lunch time. I get to meet Sulli and Amber!! I went to the cafe and saw them already sitting, I made my own lunch since i was already making Himchan oppa one, I walked towards them when i saw Jessica Sunny and Yuri walked towards me. The "acidentlly" spilled their soda on me, making my skirt drenched with coke. "Opps sorry bout that." Sunny said. She turned around to say something else. "But i admit it though,  i think i made the skirt look better on you anyways, if possible," She kept laughing as everyone else did. 

   Thank goodness my skirt is black, you couldnt notice it much but still the stickyness of it, I shooked my head and just sat in front of Amber and Sulli. They gave me a worried look.

      "Gwenchana? You look... bad." Sulli said Earning a smack from Amber. "Of couse she is okie! But still I HATE THOSE BRATS!" Amber said emphisizing the last part to make sure the queenkas heard. "Yah~ stop i dont want anyother problems now. Just eat." I said.

       Amber gave me a are-you-kidding - me look. "No matter anyways sincenext week is your 16th birthday which means you will reveal that you are actually..mmmphmm!" "Yah Shut up! I dont wanna talk about it now. Its wierd tellingperople who i really am anyways.'

   They both nodded. Sulli looked behind me and nudged me. "Hey unnie speaking of wierd... have you noticed that Chen keeps looking over here.? I mean he has glances towards us. I looked behind my shoulder and saw Chen look at me for a second then look away. I found it odd that sulli has been noticing that latley, What does he want anyways. Whatever i was to focus on my food to care.

    After lunch was regular classes but it wanst important. I was ranked 1 in my class anyways. EXO actully didnt bother me after lunch. Only Taeyeon and her gang was but it more of shoving and pushing.

     The bell finally rang and i ran outside and waited for Sulli and Amber. We meet at the secret hidout again and got changed in to more comfotable skating clothes. Just simple shorts and t-shirt

   We got out our skates and went stright to the skate park. The skate park was built my my dad for me since he knew i loved to skate

      We skated till dawn and went to go eat dukbokki. We even had time to hit the arcade alittle, Sulli was playing those wack-a-mole games and me and Amber were on DDR. I was beating her by just a bit but it pulled off in the end. We were walking out the arcade when we heard 12 annoying voices come towards us. We hid as EXO enterd the arcade. Waiting for a clear coast we left stright home. I reached my home enerting the gate.

    "Oppa! Im home!" I came in the house and saw Himchan oppa wearing an apron. I guess he making dinner again, "Oh Yunhee your home i making kimchi jjigae. Oh and B.A.P is coming arraso?" I nodded and went to change in my room 

      I came down is some pj's and saw Zelo sitting on the couch. He saw me and came running after me. Yunhee Noon-a! Aish Hyung! Yongguk oppa hit him on the heading making Zelo fall and give Youngguk the advantage of hugging me first. "Oppa! I havent seen you or the others in a while!" Yongguk let me go and Zelo being all sneaky like came and hugged me from behind. "Noona! I missed you!" I hugged himn back and i saw Yongjae and Jungup oppa come in living room. They looked around probably wondering if Amber and Sulli came. "Minahne Oppas they couldnt come with me, they were busy. Thier facews fell but still kept and smile and they hugged me. "Yah~! Stop my sister and come eat!" Aigoo oppa. 

    We came into the kitchen and smelled the aroma of sweet Kimchi Soup!!!! I saw another figure preparing the dish and i hugged him from behind covering his eyes. "Deahyun oppa~! He turned around and smiled. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and embraced me holding me tightly in his arms. "Ehem! People wanting to eat here and not watch your lame PDA!" Zelo screamed out. Daehyun looked staight at Zelo making him quiet and i giggled a little nad sat down. 

   "Yah Hyung, Yunhee why not make it offical that you guys are dating already?" Jungup said bluntly while inhaling his food completly, Hinchan was chocking on his rice hearing that and stood up making everyone look at him. " I do not approve of my little sister of dating at this age especially to JUNG DAEHYUN. Oppa seemed scary. "Oppa! Me and Daehun arent dating! We are just close." I said making sure he could barly hear me. Daehyun just interlaced his fingers with me and gave me food while everyone was just gaging at the scene.

   "Oh speaking of which we should go shopping later for Yunhee" I looked up at Himchan oppa with a confused look. "Well next week is your 16th birthday and they day we officaly reveal you to the world as my sister and dauther of Kim;s Industry. You must look pretty!" 

   I almost forgot next week i will be revealed and the attention that was long hidden for 16 years will fianlly araise. I kept eating in silence and went to bed early. I hope this week will be good. My last week of secrecy and privicy. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LONG CHAPTER ! :D YAY !