Working Together

Bridge To His Heart

 

 

"I know you're tired but I want you to meet someone" Dara wiped the crystal clear sweat on Minho's forehead with a tissue. The guy can only smile. He was resting on the VIP room when Dara walked inside.

 

"Who?" he whispered.

 

She then circled her hands on his arms and gently dragged him outside the room towards the crowd. She let go of her hold on him when they entered the busy area.

 

People gathered around them when they caught the young president's presence. Some celebrities and VIP's shook his hand and Dara could only give them space.

 

It took them half an hour to get away from the crowd. Music started booming and it's the start of the after-party where everyone is allowed to dance and enjoy the night.

 

Dara looked around to search for the old man. He was with a group of VIP's, well knowned businessman. The old man saw Dara and Minho coming and saw her nod at him. Not long, he excused himself from the group and walked his way to meet the two.

 

"Good evening sir" Dara curtsied and smile at the old an which he responded with a gentle smile.

 

"Mr. Lee, I want you to meet Mr. Park Hyunbin, chief executive assistant of the Kwon Star Hotels and Mr. Park, I'd like you to meet Mr. Lee Minho, S.E's CEO" Dara began.

 

Minho's lips formed a perfect 'o' and his eyes sparkled with interest. The same goes with the old man.

 

"I'm very pleased to meet you sir. Thank you for coming" It was Minho who offered his hand for a handshake.

 

"The pleasure is mine. I've enjoyed the night. I am amazed, this event is perfect. Whoever's the organizer, did a great job" The old man placed his hand on his pocket and looked around.

 

Minho got the chance to wink at Dara and the girl blush.

 

"Well, I'm so glad to hear that Mr. Park. Actually the organizer is here. It was Ms. Park who organized the event" Minho's smile reached his ears and the old man gave Dara an amazed look.

 

"Really Dara? Wow you are even better than our organizer" The old man laugh, his eyes narrowed and wrinkles formed on him temporal, yet he still look's handsome in his black suit. The old man's gaze turned to Minho. "Anyway, how's my Dara as your secretary? I'm afraid, she might give you some headaches as she did with me. Not an employee though but as my nephew's friend"

 

"Uncle!"

 

Minho glanced at her then back to the old man. He was a bit jealous. Dara is so close with Jiyong's entire family. But to his family, they don't even care if he got a girlfriend. He still manage to put on a smile. "I am thankful to have her. I'm so blessed that I have met her. She never gave me a headache, in fact I am the one giving her that."

 

Dara and the old man's gaze went back to his. The old man gave him a curious yet interested stare while Dara blushed some more. How she even wanted to slap his arms for the compliment.

 

"I see. Good to hear that" The old man said while giving Dara a teasing stare.

 

"U-ummm I will fetch you both some drinks. What do you like Mr. Park?"

 

The old man grinned. "Just the champaigne Ms. Park"

 

"How about you sir" Dara avoided Minho's gaze which leave him frowning.

 

"Make it 2 glass of champaigne. Thank you"

 

"Then please excuse me"

 

The two gent's nodded and Dara left to fetch their drinks.

 

"You are one lucky young president for having a great employee like Ms. Park"

 

"I agree"

 

Both of them exchanged looks and everything turned to pure business.

 

"Anyway, Mr. Lee. I have been thinking of recommending your company for our new project in London. After seeng all your products and this company's new technologies, I must say I am very interested. We do need this kind technologies. The quality of your products also amaze me. Besides your company's name is starting to get famous. This will be a good oppurtunity for your company. But I still have to present this matter on our upcoming board meeting"

 

Minho's eyes widen with interest. "Indeed sir. This will be a good oppurtunity for our company as well. Kwon Star Hotels is very famous even outside the country"

 

"Yes it will. But our president which is Mr. Kwon Jiyong is very hard to please and quite a perfectionist. So if the meeting turned down my idea of collaborating with your company, then I want you to try to please him with your products. Earn his attention and push him to like your products. That is the only way. I saw a lot of potentials in you. I would be ashamed if you won't try this out" the old man explained.

 

Minho frowned from what he heard. So the Jiyong he met from that 2 days vacation with Dara is very different to the Jiyong when he's at work. But of course.

 

"Sound preety good to me. It's a challenge then" Minho smirked from the thought of overcoming that challenges. He's so good at it. And besides, it's Kwon Jiyong, a very popular name all over the world, and the same guy who's always making Dara cry.

 

"Great. Then expect a call from me in 2 weeks" The old man offer his hand for another handshake which Minho took it. Not long, Dara went back to hand them their drinks.

 

"Cheers for the both of us" The old man grinned. Both of them clank their glasses and drank a small portion of the beverage. Dara can only frown at the both of them. The two men are exchanging meanigful gazes with each other that she finds it weird.

 

'What happened anyway?' She can only ask herself.

 

____________________________________________

 

MINHO's POV

 

"This is your schedule for the next two weeks sir.You have an appointment to meet Mr. Yang Hyun Suk on monday around 1:00 pm. Tuesday is the convention that will be held in Jeju for 3 days. Friday, you have a business dinner with Ms. Song Jihyo. Saturday, you are invited to attend the opening of Seoul Mart for the ribbon cutting. Then for the next week, you have a flight to L.A for a business deal for the whole week. That's all for now sir"

 

I gazed at Dara with horror. How the hell am I going to sleep with all the work to do? Dara nod her head and gave me a weak smile. I asked her to report my schedule after I recieved a call from Mr. Park of the Kwon Star Hotel. It's been two weeks that passed anyway. It's so important to me and to this company.

 

Just an hour ago, he told me that Jiyong, the president of the company turned down my company, and I remembered what he asked me to do as it is expected from their president.

 

I'm wondering why did he turned us down? Of course, he has the right to choose his business partners but I have another bothering thoughts in mind. What if it's because he's jealous with me for having Dara at my side?

 

I massaged my forehead and the bridge of my nose to calm me down. What am I thinking? This is pure business right? nothing personal, of course he won't think that way. I'm so over confident. Maybe my company don't fit his criteria.

 

"Is there something that's bothering you sir?"

 

I glanced up at my secretary whom was standing in front of my desk. I sighed, a deep and heavy one. What should I do? Kwon Star Hotel is very famous around the globe. And their already started project will be giving my company a great oppurtunity to be known world wide. Two weeks already past after that good talk with the chief executive assistant of Kwon Hotels but I'm still interested in his offer.

 

I need their company. But all my schedule is very important too. I can't cancel them just for this. What shoul I do?

 

I tiredly blinked at Dara.

 

"Can you give me some alone time for now Ms. Park?" I saw Dara gasped and slowly nod her head. I know she is disappointed at me from not telling her this issue that's bothering me.

 

"Yes sir" I saw her walked away. I frowned and sighed once again.

 

Even if I want to cancel all my business schedule for this opportunity, then I will lose some of my investors too. Aigoo. What to do?

 

I opened the drawer at my table and grabbed the calling card Mr. Park gave me from that night. I dialled their hotline number and asked to connect me to Mr. Park. I have no choice but to apologize for turning down his offer. Besides, their company turned us down already.

 

"Yes hello?" The old man's voice is so lively that made me guilty here on my seat.

 

"Mr. Park, this is Mr. Lee Minho from S.E"

 

"Oh, Mr. young president. What can I do for you? Actually I'm glad that you called. I have something to tell you too. But may I ask you first why the sudden call?" I heard from the other line. I'm even more guiltier of hearing his voice. He sound so cheerful. Do I really have to say this now?

 

"Mr. Park. I don't think I can do the job you're asking me to do. I have important business to attend for the next two weeks, and it's all important for our company. I really appreciate the oppurtunity that you gave to our company. It's such a waste for me to turn this down. I'm really sorry Mr. Park" I bent my head down and bit my lower lip. This is just business okay. I can still find a good investors out there.

 

I waited for him to speak. Looks like he's ashamed of me now.

 

"Hmm, is that all you wanted to tell me Mr. Lee?"

 

I frowned after he asked that. He doesn't sound like disappointed in me, but in fact I heard him chuckled.

 

"Y-yes" I responded while frowning.

 

"You are indeed new to the society Mr. Lee. But well, let me just say this. I don't even asked you to go and run after him yourself. I believe you have a very good staffs that can carry out this mission. All CEO are very busy with their own businesses so I even expected that you'll ask someone who knows a lot about your company to get Jiyong's attention. You could still send anyone else to carry out the job. I'm so fine with it"

 

I gasped. Yes he is right about us presidents, but Kwon Star Hotes is different. They are on another level of fame. I can't let someone else do the job for me or else, Jiyong might think that I'm not capable of doing the job. I will be very ashamed of myself if that'll happen.

 

"B-but sir I want it done by myself"

 

"I know you wanted to carry it out yourself. I'm very pleased to hear that, but you still have other important business right? Do not worry about it. As long as Jiyong knows about the quality of your products, the sales, the company's achivement and many more, then it will be enough. He's not picky anyway. It's just hard for people to make him impress. I do believe that this company will fit on us, on him. Just send a good one who has a lot of patience and knowledge about all your products. It's enough. It will be such a waste if you let this go. Please think about it, Mr. lee"

 

What to do? Should I send someone else? Look's like it. He is right I can't let this oppurtunity to slip on my palm.

 

"Yes sir, I'm sending my people then. I apologized to my lack of experience. It's just that I value your company a lot. I want this done by myself. Thank you for believing on our company sir, I appreciate it a lot. I am so ashamed of myself for calling you about this"

 

"Don't be, young president. You are a good president so it's not hard for me to believe in you. I want your company to make Jiyong impressed with your products. I know he'll hear this out, but it will be very difficult to handle him. Tell that to the one you'll refer. Good luck"

 

"Thank you sir" I smiled.

 

"By the way. There are some changes right now. Jiyong will leave the country in two days. He has to checked our new project in London for two weeks. I think you have to send our people there" The old guy addded.

 

I sighed without letting him hear me. But it was a sigh of content.

 

"No problem sir, Thank you for the information" I smiled. I should give this a try rather than turning this oppurtunity down.

 

"Good. Then it's settled. Good luck"

 

He ended the phone after bidding our goodbyes. My smile turned weak and I even slapped my forehead. I'm so disappointed with myself. How can I think of wasting the offer like that and told the chief executive assistant that matter. Now, do I still have a face to show him? Damnit but he is right.

 

Now the problem is, who should I send to london?

 

_______________________________________________

 

DARA's POV

 

"Me? Why me?" I said out loud in my beastfriend's-slash- my boss office.

 

"Dara you know a lot about our products, even more than me. You studied this very well. I have a high hopes in you. You are smart ms. Park, intellegent if I may add" Minho reasoned out.

 

What? Do I have to tell him thank you for the compliment sir? Or should I say. Find someone else. I don't want to see him. I don't want to be near him. Gahhd!! why the hell me?

 

"But I'm just your secretary. Should I remind you that. You can send Yuna or Jerry, or even Mr. Kim" I know I sound so pissed in front of my boss. But I can't help it.

 

"You are not just my secretary. You are our company's secretary. All of them has businesses to take care of, and you already finished yours so you have a lot of free time in the next two weeks. Dara you fit in this job and besides you-"

 

I cut him up. "Are you using me?" I blurted out loud. I even gasped with what I said. Hell, I'm so pissed. Is he using me to get Jiyong's attention because we know each other?

 

"I beg your pardon?" He yelled.

 

I stepbackwards and bent my head down. What's up with me? I felt guiltier when I saw him slapped his desk and groan.

 

"Minho yah. I can't do this. P-please send someone else not m-me" I stuttered.

 

"You can't or you won't? Choose the right answer ms. Park"

 

I glanced at him and saw him glaring at me. I never saw him this mad at me before. This is all my fault. I made him mad. But I have reasons too. I can't do the job, but actually I won't do the job. It's both.

 

"I-I, well -"

 

"Damn it Dara! Is the answer not on the choices? It's both right?"

 

I then heard another slap on his desk. What to do? I just don't want to see him. I hate him. Why is Minho doing this to me?

 

"Minho-yah. Both of us has personal issues. I might disappoint you. I'm just your secretary"

 

"Shut it ms. Park! I am really disappointed in you. How could you think of your personal issues in this pure business matter? They are the Kwon Star Hotels ms. Park. You yourself know their capabilities right. I am not using you Dara. I believe in you that you'll get this job done. You are perfect for this. But now, I'm hesitant. Why do you have to waste my hopes in you? I thought highly of you, even bragged you to my friends in the business. Now I want to take it back" he turn around and I still heard him groaning.

 

I felt guilty for telling him that. I didn't want to say that, but it just slipped on my mouth. I want him to take back his words but he has the right to say that. Damn it! Why am I acting like his.

 

"Minho-yah -" I whispered.

 

"Minho yah?" He then turn around to face me once again. But I saw the anger in his eyes. "What did you say ms. Park? Who am I again? Who am I in this company?"

 

Oh shoot. I forgot that we're still in the office. What the hell am I doing! I fidgetly stood on my spot and bowed to him.

 

"You are my boss sir, the president of S.E"

 

"Ohh so you knew I am the boss here? Good then. I am really disappointed in you Ms. Park. I will accept if you don't want to do this, but give me a valid reason as to why your not doing it?"

 

It's personal damnit!

 

"I apologize for my misconduct sir" That's all I can say. I even avoided watching him for he is so mad at me that I'm very angry a myself right now. Damn my tongue, just go die Park Sandara!

 

"No valid reason ms. Park?" he asked once again. I never thought he could be mad at me this much. Oh my.

 

Valid reason? I don't want to see Jiyong the jerk.

 

"I know that something happened between you and him. I know you both have personal issues. But I have no one to pass this job except you. You are my ony hope. I even embarassed myself to Mr. Park and now you are making me more embarassed. I am not hoping for a good result ms Park. I am sending you to do the job for me. I don't intend to use you for my own pleasures. All I asked of you is to show him how great out company is, and not to get him because he knows you. I never thought of that idea. And you even questioned my work? What do you think of me? Using other people to get what I wanted? Am I really like that to you? You just sounded like that for me"

 

I bit my lower lips. He is right. How could I turn him down. He is my boss. He knows what's best for the company. And what did I just repayed him? I hate myself!

 

"Leave for now ms. Park. If you don't have a valid reason, then I will expect your letter of resignation tomorrow"

 

My eyes widen in shock. He just sat on his seat and worked on some papers without glancing at me. I bit my lower lips and bowed down silently, left his office in silence.

 

______________________________________

 

It's a sunday morning here in London. Yes I'm in London for the job. I can't ruin my job because of my personal issues right? I can't risk that.

 

Minho and I reconciled that night after our argument. I went to his house to apologize and he accepted it. I was shocked to see him so mad at me that afternoon. But I'm glad we're okay now.

 

So here I am, sitting at couch here in my hotel room, and sipping some coffee to calm my nerves due to the jetlag. I still have a day to rest and prepare myself for tomorrow.

 

I leaned back, rest my head on the head rest and closed my eyes. God knows how I hate riding airplanes. It always makes me sick. It's good that the company bought me a ticket this early so that I can have my rest. It was Minho who suggested it actually, he sure knows that I hate plane for I once puked at his pants the last time we ride plane together.

 

I smirked remembering that scene. I even remembered him scolding me for not asking for an air sick bag before I let out my acids and foods stored in my stomach. Gross!! ehehe.

 

It's already 10:00 in the morning. I want to visit the grocery store to buy all that i'll need for two weeks. but I'm too tired to do that, so maybe later.

 

I went to the bathroom and washed myself clean then went to the bed for a sleep. I was about to close my eyes when my phone rang. I groaned.

 

I walked towards the couch and fished out my phone inside my hand bag.

 

"Yobosaeyo?" I answered while fighting the tiredness of my body.

 

"Did you vomit?"

 

I smirked after hearing Minho's voice.

 

"A lot!!!" I answered truthfully.

 

"Too bad I'm not there to wipe your mouth clean"

 

"Yeah too bad I didn't puke on you" I chuckled but my eyes are still drooping.

 

"Yah! am I an air sick bag for you, you witch!" He roared, I just listen.

 

"Hehe. What is it anyway?" I asked then went back to bed while still talking on the phone.

 

"I told you to call me right after you arrived"

 

"I'm sorry I'm too tired to dial your number. Mianhe sajangnim" I closed my eyes but still listening to the other line.

 

"Don't make people worry about you, okay?"

 

"Yes and I'm sorry. So is that all you want to say?" I asked.

 

"For now yes. I'll see you in two weeks. Rest well Dara. Take care" he whisered on the line. His voice is too low and husky which I find it y.

 

Two weeks? Hah!!

 

"No I'll see you in a week. I can do this just in one week. Don't underestimate me Minho-ahh" I coughed and smirked. Of course, still with my eyes closed. I heard no response on the other line. But few seconds tick he then spoke.

 

"You should be the one to not underestimate Kwon Jiyong Dara. He might be your best friend but hey, this is pure business Dara. Don't be too full of yourself or you'll end up swallowing your own pride"

 

My eyes opened with still an evil smile on my lips. Best friend? Hah.. That sound so annoying. I really can do it within a week. I'm sure of that.

 

"Let's see about that then"

 

"Tch" he smirked then I closed my eyes again. Here comes the scolding. Aigoo. "yah! Dara-ah. How many times do I have to warn you to not be too confident about this. I don't want you to get disappointed"

 

"Can we talk abot this later Minho? I really want to rest. It's not you who'll be disappointed anyway for it will be me. How about a deal then. Let's make a deal. If I finished my job here for a week then you'll be my official boyfriend. If not then I'll be your slave for a week" I grinned.

 

"I see. You really are so stubborn. Fine then. It's a deal. But let me warn you Dara, a famous, succesfull and wealthy man such as Kwon Jiyong, they do not care of what is good or bad it is for their company, what matter to them the most is what they want. They have that power Dara. What they want, they will surely get it. Put that in your mind"

 

What they want?, hmmn, okay then. I'll make Jiyong want our company so badly. I will be running for him frow tommorow and bugged him about our products. I can do this without sweating. For sure he'll hear me out tomorrow.

 

Jiyong huh? I'll see you tomorrow.

 

"Dara, you heard me?? Yah!!"

 

I still heard him but my mouth is already tired as well. I think I'm already dreaming. I think I already drifted to sleep.

 

__________________________________________

 

JIYONG'S POV

 

There was an incomminng call from my secretary. I am currently signing some papers just to stop and answered the call.

 

"What is it Gain?"

 

"Mr. Kwon. Someone is asking to see you. Are you free or do I have to schedule--" I cut her off.

 

"Who is it?" I told her. It's only 9:00 in the morning. Who could it be.

 

"A representative of Samsung Elecronics sir"

 

S.E? Is it Minho? That guy, I already turned down that company. I'm planning to accept the Apple Electronics. That company already selling top gadgets and quality products and is already known worldwide. Their company fit on my company. It's already settled.

 

I want to just ignore that new young president for now. He even managed to go here in London about this? This is uncle's fault. He's persistent to make S.E company to collaborate with us. I know he's doing it because Dara's there. I really want to think that, but uncle's recommendations are all worthy. He never suggested companies who disappoints us in the end.

 

"Sir?"

 

My thoughts went back to reality. "Let him in"

 

"Yes sir"

 

I just have to greet him, and be true to him that I already am planning to accept A.E company. I can just ignore him, but he's still Dara's boss. I can't disappoint Dara right? or else she might think that I'm turning down her company because of her.

 

In a few minutes, The door opened. I didn't look at him for I am still busy signing some papers. I just continued to do my work and just wait for him to speak first.

 

"Good morning Mr. Kwon"

 

I suddenly dropped my pen. I wasn't expecting to hear that familiar soft voice. A voice that hunts my dreams and the voice I will never forget. The voice of a girl I had love or I still love?

 

I glanced at the owner of that very familiar voice and was shocked to see her smiling at me with her loose blonde hair that falls on her back, gray sparkling blazer, black fitted skirt that tightly hugged her perfect thighs, white laced camisole underneath the blazer, and gray closed stilettos. She looked dazzling perfect.

 

I missed her a lot. If I can only run to her and hugged her so tight. But it's not going to happen anymore. I already told her some hurtful words the last time I saw her which leave me regretting it all. I don't want to hurt this girl, but why the hell am I hurting her over and over again. I'm such a bastard!

 

"Dara?"

 

____________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Here's the update. The start of Daragon moments.

 

``What`s the worst thing your best friend could do to you, and still be forgiven?``

 

ParkRaeKi - My bestfriend once betrayed me. There is a certain issues were talking about and here i am thinking she'll just keep it between the two us but then im certainly wrong. Everyone knows about it. Despite of that i still forgive her but things are not the same as before. 

            - I see. I just want to ask, Is she still your bestfriend? Because you sad `things are not the same as before.

naue523 my bff got accepted to a college in another state, and I only found out a week before she left. I mean, we are besties for a reason. I was honestly mad.. Why couldn't she tell me, we've been friends for 10 years, and it still hurts. I tried my best to make it less aekward by giving her a congrats/early birthday gift before she left... But there were no words of thanks. College had just started, and we havent even talked to one another, but i am still hoping that our ten years of bff will not end so bitter.

            - that`s too bad. I feel so sorry about this. Mianhe. I hope you can still forgive everything she had done to you. Maybe she has her reason as to why she did that. In time, maybe she`ll talk to you about it. Goodluck my dear.

mhaisalome - when i confessed to one of my bestfriend (girl) that I fall in love with our best friend (guy of course) ... actually his the only guy in the group the genius one... and yes authornim their were really times when you fall in love you can make stupid things... like I wrote a letter to him telling about how I feel towards him... and instead of giving it to him I give it to my girl best friend to let her read it... but then I am too shy to give it to her so I put the letter in her English book and texred her that I put something in her book... but I didn't know my guy besfriend barrowed her cellphone cause his ing addicted with the games in her cellphone so instead of telling our friend he hide it and check the book and worst thing came he read the letter and he laugh at it and read it loudyly in front of our other classmate WHO is busy chatting each other.. and me: I was crying like a retard and went home and gotsick for 3 days.. and yes until today i haven't to talk him

            - He is so mean. I think you fell for the wrong guy. A guy shouldn`t act like that, making fun of things that is serious for us. But I think you bestfirend didn`t do anything bad in here. I hope you`ll recover from this kind of embarassment. Maybe he even likes you that`s why he`s making fun of you to gain your attention. it`s just my thoughts though.

sandaragon - I told her I like someone and after one week I knew dat she confess 2 the guy I like even she know dat I like him, I still forgive her but everything is not like before. 

            - That`s bad. I don`t know if you ask this to yourself, well i asked this once for myself. `Why are there friends who can easily turn their backs on a friend?` I still can`t answer that question though. All i know is that. there are people whose born as bad and good. So as to be born as good, all I can do is to forgive them. Unfair right

myrene - My bestfriend got into a romatic relation with the guy i love. I always tell my bestfrnd that i love that guy.. i became close to that guy . U know, and coz she is my bestfriend, i let them meet each other. But, that meeting was the start of them liking each other. Im so hurt, really hurt and yeah, its just that i dont own the guy... but... but... u know.. huhuhu. Still i forgive her. And we're best of friends until now.

           - That hurts a lot. I pity you. But I`m glad you surpassed that and still forgave her. That`s so good of you. Thanks for sharing. 

eamzkirei - one of my close friend (gay), on my wedding day,the after party,my husband's closest friends are present and also my bffs and close friends .. we all had our fill with drinks but my gay friend was hella drunk ... one moment he was gone then somebody went ballistic because he was molested by him. I was ashamed at the same time pissed on what he had done but after sometime I have forgiven him... now i don't know where he is... I know he's also ashamed of what he had done .... 

              - It`s the effect of alcohol that can waken up the lust hormones. Where could he be? Maybe he`s thinking of having no face to show you anymore. But actually it`s better to hear the scoldngs, or punishment for a mistake than to ran away without apologizing. Thank you for sharing.

sijajabanana - there are no such thing as "worst" when it comes to being hurt. Just the mere fact that your so called "best friend" or even a friend did something to hurt you will affect your relationship with each other, in most cases it'll be awkward and uncomfortable. Come on, the phrase "forgive and forget" is easier said than done. 

                - Indeed. Agree. I just want to know the extent of your limits. And at the peak of your limits, will you forgive or not? will stay a friends or back to square one?

sirrianna7 - I "had" a friend that unknown 2 me was jealous of my relationship with my boyfriend at the time and she would always say that i could do better..he isn't right 4 u..after me and the guy broke up{big mistake}she pursued him..afterwards she admitted that she loved him..she's no longer my bf..so word of advice people sometimes it isn't good 2 mix your guy/girl around your friends..and a true friend would "never"betray u that way so, and "SIJA" it'shard 2 forget but u should always find it in your heart 2 forgive

             -First, who is SIJA? kkkk. I see, so in the end you lost her. Did you forgive her? Second,I agree with this, `a true friend would "never"betray u that way` That`s very true. May I add this too. `we have to find a trustworhty friends from now on.

 

My, 18th question,

``Is it okay to make your ex-lover be a part of your circle of friends?"

 

 

Keep on smiling,

 

Aeiya-luvs u