Leaving and Be Left

Bridge To His Heart

 

 

"Unnie!!" Minzy yelled her name while having hard time catching Bom whom was raging in fear, walking so fast as if there was no stop light, bumping her shoulders to some students roaming around the corridor.

 

"Minzy-ahh, call everyone, I'm going to call Jiyong" Bom picked her phone inside her purple hand bag and dialled Jiyong's number.

 

"Deh" Minzy picked her phone as well on her uniform pocket and dialled Top's number. After two rings, Top answered.

 

"What is it?" Top calmly uttered on the phone while munching a burger.

 

"Yah!! oppa, where are you?? well you have to meet us outside, at the parking. Palli!!" MInzy reespond.

 

"Huh but why??"

 

*busy line*

 

He then placed his burger on the plate and ran outside the cafeteria after Minzy hanged up without explaining. He knew something's going on for Minzy is a nice girl, she can't hang up the phone just like that.

 

Minzy began to dial CL's number and asked her to meet them up outside, at the parking and just like with Top, she hanged up the phone. She now dialled Daesung, her ex-boyfriend's number, then Seungri's number, then Youngbae's number.

 

Bom on the other side pressed her back on her car while looking at MInzy. She can't contact Jiyong,

 

"Where on earth did he went to??"

 

"I don't know unnie, he did not attend classes for this day, why don't you try calling him again?? or Kiko unnie's number, or maybe he's at home" Minzy watched Bom trembling a little bit, she was biting her nails, while pressing her phone keys too hard that looks like the phone is suffering.

 

"!!" Bom cursed. Still can't find Jiyong.

 

"Unnie calm down"

 

"How can I calm down??? Dara c-can't quit. She can't!! She can't... leave us here!! !! This is all my fault" Bom turn around and thow a punch on her car.

 

"Yah unnie!! Don't think that, maybe she's sick or something, or maybe she decided to quit because she was absent for almosr 3 weeks and just stayed at ho--"

 

"No!! that's not it!!" Bom walked towards Minzy and placed her hands on Minzy's shoulder. "She's not like that, She was absent for 3 weeks because of what happened to Kiko and the canteen incident. I know it was that reason why she's quitting, and I know she's leaving. Damn it! I am actually planning to see her later after the class to...to...--" Bom continued but stopped and trembled.

 

"To apologize unnie?" Minzy looked at Bom's smoky eyes but Bom looked away.

 

"Yes!! You are right Minzy, I shouldn't shoved her away and be a deaf. She's my little sister and yet I did horrible things at her. I'm so sorry Minzy-ahh" Bom stepped backwards and bent down her head.

 

"Don't apologize to me unnie, I'm a part of it too. We better apologize to her before it's too late"

 

"Yeah" Bom nodded and gave Minzy a weak smile.

 

Top reached the two of them and not so long the others arrived.

 

Bom and Minzy told them that Dara's quitting. All were shocked to hear the news. They began to fetch their own cars and drove going to Dara's place.

 

During the ride, TOP glanced on his side, watching Bom. She was still biting her nails and trembling a bit. When the signal light turned red, he began to break the silence between them for he was driving the car in silence, glancing at Bom but can't find a good words to say to her. He knew his soon to be wife is blaming herself about Dara's quitting school.

 

"Babe, It's not only your fault. We all did horrible things and had hurt her. We all need to apologize to her. Let's just hope that it won't be late. Why don't you call Jiyong again" Top held her hand and squeezed it gently. Bom looked at him and smiled.

 

"Deh"

 

Top placed a soft kiss on her lips and began to focus on his driving while Bom dialled Jiyong's number.

 

After 11 rings, she thought the busy line will be next but she gasped to hear Jiyong answered it finally.

 

"Hmmn?"

 

"Don't tell me you're- you-you just woke up?" Bom pouted, hearing Jiyong's irritated moan. He's always like that whenever someone's disturbing his sleep.

 

"What is it noona?"

 

"Yah!! I've been calling you multiple times already.... Dara quit school. We are on our way to her house. I dont know if you want to see her or not, but Jiyong it's time for us to apolog---"

 

"!!" Jiyong cursed so loud then hanged up.

 

"Omo!!!" Bom snickered and pouted in anger. "That guy!! Fine!! if he don't want to apologize then so be it!!"

 

Bom now crossed her hand and sitll pouting in irritation.

 

____________________________________________

 

JIYONG's POV

 

"Yah!! I've been calling you multiple times already.... Dara quit school. We are on our way to her house. I dont know if you want to see her or what, but Jiyong it's time for us to apolog---"

 

Dara quit school??..... God NO!!!!!!

 

"!!" I cursed and pressed the end button after realizing that I am on the backseat of my car. I glaced outside and I saw the small club I went to last night. What happened anyway?

 

I tried remembering what happened yesterday. I was actually driving nowhere last night and I ended up drowning myself in alcohol just to gather some energy. I was planning to see Dara last night. I miss her so much but I don't have the strength to go and see her so I ended up drunk.

 

Wait, I remember helping a,... girl? Who is she anyway?? and why am I on the car? What happened??

 

I glanced down on myself and I sighed in relief. I thought I slept with that girl but looks like nothing happened. I am still on my clothes, only my jacket was put aside. But why am I feeling a little.....satisfied? I'm glad that nothing happened, 'coz if there was, I will never forgive her. She knew I wasn't on my right mind so if that happens, then she took advantage of me. It's a y deed.

 

I tried remembering her face but I can only remember her scent. She smelt just like.. Dara, maybe she's using a perfume just like my bestfirend's branded perfume.

 

Did nothing really happened to us?? Aigoo!! Remembering the girl gave me a headache.. I smacked my head twice but stopped when my eyes landed on the car's window just in front of me. I saw a folded paper that looks like it was a note. I grabbed the paper and read the words written on it.

 

 

Sorry for intruding, but I ushered you here and just got the keys without asking you. You were too drunk to drive so I placed you at the backseat so that you can have a sleep. Please do not be bothered, I did not do something to you, or you with me.

It was so nice meeting you though. Thank you.

                                                                                                             

                                                                                                                    D

 

D? She only gave me an initial?? How could I thank her then?? I read the letter again, I don't know why I did that but I am kind'a bothered with the last two words. the 'thank you'. I have this strange feeling that the girl is thanking me not just because I saved her from the bastard last night but rather,.. well, it feels like she's thanking me for other reason.

 

I am not thinking straight!! aigoo.

 

Well, she's a nice girl though, even leaving a note for me. I can now relaxed.

 

My phone rang once again and I remembered what Bom said. I looked at whom was calling me and saw my girlfriends contact number and her name.

 

"Baby??" I answered.

 

"Babe, where are you?? Bom called awhile ago and she's looking for you?? Is there something going on?? You didn't even visit me last night" She calmly said.

 

"Mianhamnida yeobo. I'm going to Da-- to school now. I'll see you later okay" I lied?? Why the hell did I lie to my girlfriend?

 

"Arasso, take care babe, I love you"

 

I paused. Love??

 

"Hmmn I-I know babe, Have a good rest, you need it... I'll see you later neh" I responded weakly.

 

"Deh"

 

I then pressed the end button when I heard her cheerful voice. I'm glad that she didn't realize that I did not respond when she told me she loves me. I don't know why I paused and didn't exchange I love you's with her. It's strange but I heard her saying that holy 3 words as if there was no emotions on it.

 

I am really not thinking straight!!

 

Ohh !!! I must hurry... Dara can't quit school!! she can't!! she must not! I have to go see her.

 

I then placed myself on the driver seat and started the engine but as expected it won't start.

 

"Aisht! this junk!! Why the hell did Dara gave me this junky car?"

 

With no enough time to waste, I went outside and just grabbed a taxi.

 

Dara, Please don't leave me.

 

_______________________________________

 

"Yahh!! Open the gate!!" Seungri smacked the iron gate of Dara's home, Yelling so loud but no one dare to open it for them.

 

"! why is it not opening??" Youngbae uttered while hitting the iron gate as well, together with Seungri.

 

After some minutes passed by, someone opened the gate just to closed it again. All of them gathered in front of the man in front of them.

 

"How may I help you?" The new guy began.

 

All of them exchanged glances. Whenever they want to visit Dara, the gate was always open. Dara's door is always open for them, so it was a shock for them being treated this way.

 

"Are you a new guard here?" Bom asked the guy and the guy nodded.

 

"Yes ma'am"

 

All of them sighed in relief, they thought they are all forbidden to go here or see Dara because of their crime. Glad that the guy is new that's why he didn't open the gate for them.

 

CL stepped forward and greet the guy, "We are Sandara's friends, we just want to see her" She said.

 

"Ohh, madame Park?, I'm sorry but she's not here. You may leave now" The man bowed down in apology.

 

"No!! that can't be!! Please let us talk to her" CL almost yelled in irritation.

 

"I told you kids but she's not here"

 

"Where is she then???" Youngbae asked but before the guy say something, another man went outside the gate.

 

"Uncle!! Where is Dara??" CL ran towards Dara's butler with a smile.

 

"I'm sorry" He bowed down to them before continuing. "I'm sorry but I can't answere your question miss Lee, but rather you can asked Mr. Park then" He bowed down once again.

 

"B-But w-why?? Don't you know where she is?? or are you avoiding the question?" CL began and trembled a little.

 

"I am sorry everyone" The old guy once again curtsied.

 

CL stepped backwards and Seungri placed his arms on her back. They all knew something's not right. They all knew that the old guy's avoiding the queston or rather planned to never answere them.

 

"T-Then tell us where's Sanghyun right now" Daesung stuttered.

 

"He is on his way to Gimpo airport, he's going back to London,... for good"

 

Everyone gasped except Bom who turned into a statue on her spot. She has this feeling that they are all too late.

 

"Then please answere my question uncle.. Is-is Dara with him??" Youngbae asked.

 

All nodded except Bom. They were all dying to know the old man's answer. They all saw the old man bowed down once again, and heard him sighed.

 

"I'm sorry,.. but I don't know. If you may excuse me, I still have work to do, I'm sorry everyone"

 

-----*silence*-----

 

They all turned silent and can only watch the old man closed the gate.

 

"W-We a-are not-not yet late right guys??, Come on, we have to find Sanghyun oppa" CL broke the silence when she saw everyone didn't make a single move. Minzy cried and CL's tears fell on the ground.

 

"Yeah right, come on!!" Seungri held CL's arms and dragged her gently on his car. Youngbae and Daesung ushered Minzy on their car while Top's comforting Bom whom was being silent all this time.

 

As Bom sat on the front seat while Top's on the driver's seat, a tear slowly falling on her cheeks. Top started the engine, didn't even realized that his girlfriend is crying silently. She was blaming herself for this matter. Dara's leaving them and she knew it, she knew it all this time.

 

For 15 minutes ride to Gimpo airport, Top glanced on his side, watching Bom whom was looking outside. His eyes landed on her trembing hands. He then placed his free hand atop her's and squeeze it softly.

 

"Bom!! say something babe"

 

"I want to see her Top. I want my bestfriend back. I want to hugged her so tight. I want to apologize to her too. This is all my fault!!" Bom said but never even dare to look at her boyfriend.

 

"Damn it Park Bom!! Are you still blaming yourself?? I told it is not only your fault but we are all part of this. Beside, we're still going to see Sanghyun, maybe he's with her. So damn!!, don't lose hope!!" Top yelled aloud but Bom heard him saying those words softly, didn't even heard him clearly.

 

"Dara" She can only mutter her name and another hot tear escaped her eyes.

 

*****************

 

All of them arrived on time. It was already 3:00 in the afternoon and Sanghyun's flight is at 4:00pm.

 

They all went inside, running nonstop, bumping their shoulders to some people around. After 5 minutes of searching for him, they still can't find him.

 

CL pointed towards the passenger's waiting area and they all saw guards pushing away a guy.

 

"Hey!! let me through!!! Damn it!"

 

They all heard a familiar voice.

 

"Ohh my, it's Jiyong oppa" Minzy started running towards Jiyong whom was aiming to go inside but being blocked by the guards. All went after Minzy.

 

"Yah oppa, h-how come you're here?? We thought you don't want to see Dara" Minzy said softly, looking at Jiyong whom was glaring on the guards.

 

"What the hell are you talking about? My bestfriend quit school, how am I suppose to sit still, listen to the professor at school, walking home alone, laughing out there where in fact my bestfiend not there with me, walking home together, laughing together, listen to our professor and graduate at the same school as we promised each other?? and you're saying that I don't want to see my bestfriend? That's ing not right!!"

 

"I-I'm s-sorry" Minzy stuttered and bent down her head when Jiyong gave her a pissed glare, yelling at her.

 

"Hey man, she asked you in a nice way, and you yelled at her? What's your problem man" Daesung patted Minzy's shoulder who began to sob. "She meant to ask how come you're at the airport when Bom told you that we're on our way to Dara's house??" Daesung continued.

 

"He's right oppa, we know that this had been a shock for you but don't displace it to the others for we are shocked too" CL comforted Minzy as well.

 

"I-I'm s-sorry Minzy-ahh. I'm sorry. I called Dara's house but they said that dara's not there. I then called sanghyun hyung's office but they told me he's leaving to London" Jiyong bent his head and clenched his fist. He was too nervous as well as wanting to see Dara so much, dying to know where she is, and pissed as hell because he can't enter the passenger's lounge.

 

"I-it's alright oppa. D-don't worry" Minzy answered and gave him a weak smile.

 

"Hey all of you, this is not the right time for this. Let's all prioritize searching for Sanghyun hyung for now" Top as the eldest among the group stood still while Bom's in his arms, silent all this time.

 

"I know!! But these tards won't let me in" Jiyong cursed.

 

"I'm sorry ma'am, sir, but if you're not a passenger then we will not let you enter unless you show us a passport" A guard responded.

 

"We just want to talk to someone, please let us enter just for a little while" Seungri answered the three guards blocking the way.

 

"We can't sir, please leave now or we'll have no choice but to drag you outside" another guard said.

 

Seungri, Youngbae, and Daesung exchanged glanes and secretly nodded in each other.

 

"Ohh, as much as I don't want to do this in this place, but that leave me no choice --" Seungri sighed and looked away. The three guards glanced at each other as well, but before their eyes returned to them, Seungri, Daesung, and Younbae punched their faces and the poor guys were knock out and fell on the ground at the same time.

 

All of them etered the passenger's waiting area. Top and Bom was the first one to enter. The two of them ran inside and search for Dara's brother.

 

"Omo! It's him! he's right th--- yah!! Bom wait!!" Top yelled after his girlfriend ran as fast as she can, riding the escalator, bumping her shoulders to some passengers and accidentally kicking some of their luggages. All the people's pair of eyes looked at the commotion they created except for this particular guy whom was reading a newspaper.

 

As Bom heard curses from other passengers, she began to ignore them and just yelled Sanghyun's name but he didn't even dare look at her. She looked around and searching for dara's presence but she's nowhere to find.

 

Before she reach him, Sanghyun's bodyguards blocked her.

 

"Ma'am if you don't have an appointment with Mr. Park then please leave now, he is busy at the moment" A guard said while preventing Bom to go near his boss.

 

"Damn you! He's busy? he's only reading a newspaper, he can do it later you morons!!" Bom cursed and glared at the two guy.

 

"Still we can't let you disturb him ma'am. Please leave now"

 

"NO!! OPPA!! Sanghyun-ahh, please tell me where Dara is. I want to see her, no, I need to see her. Please oppa answer me. I know you can hear me" Bom yelled.

 

Sanghyun didn't even dare bother answering her, instead he turned another page and buzied himself reading the contents of the paper he is holding.

 

"OPPAA!!!" she yelled much louder that she now got everyone's attention except Sanghyun's.

 

Jiyong on the other hand was the 2nd one who reached Sanghyun. "Hyung!! Please tell us where she is. Where is Dara??"

 

Everyone now gthered around but the two guards still blocked them from reaching Sanghyun.

 

"Leave now kids"

 

Seungri began to step forwards and was aiming to punch the guy, doing the same trick just happened a minute ago. But the guard he aimed grabbed his fist and placed it on his back together with his other hand, turned him around then pushed him so hard that he bumped to Youngbae, Daesung and Jiyong. The three catched Seungri and prevented his fall.

 

"I'm sorry everyone but please don't you kids create a commotion in this place"

 

Jiyong clenched his fist, pouted in irritation and glared at Sanghyun's who's back faced them. Still reading the newspaper. Still ignoring them as if they are not there in the first place.

 

"Yah!! Sanghyun-ahh! We have the right to know where she is, where my bestfriend is. You have no right to hid her from us for you are out of this, you ba-----"

 

"Yahh get those kids out of here!!"

 

An old man with packs of guards on his back went beside Sanghyun and bowed 90 degrees.

 

All of them have no idea that Sanghyun almost ripped the news paper in two after what Jiyong had said.

 

"I'm sorry sir. This won't happen again. Have a comfortable and safe trip sir" the old man still bowing.

 

"Ohh I'm glad, well thank you officer" Sanghyun put on his poker face, smiling handsomely at the bowing old man as if he wasn't pissed at all.

 

The packs of guards dragged everyone away from Sanghyun.

 

"Yah!! Oppa!! Oppa don't do this to us, please!!" Bom cried, her tears are falling nonstop while she was being dragged by a guard. But to her disappointment, Sanghyun only turned another page and again buzied himself reading the newspaper that was now crumpled on the side after his tight grip. 

 

_______________________________________________________

 

I hope you all like this chap!

 

"What will you do to those people who hurt you?"

sandaragon- I think there's many people thinking of revenge but me I'm not going 2 revenge 2 them becoz I think It's just a waste of time and I think in the end I'm the one who will get hurt again, so I'm going 2 forget them, I know It's very hard but I think dat is the best way 2 do.

vip1228- i know that we should forgive and forget but it is not that easy. especially if those who are dear to you are the one who hurt you. it will take a time for me to forgive them and probably much longer time to forget what they've done.

cn_araFORGiVE and FORGET

I'll forgive them for hurting me. Then, I'll forget about everything, everything (the pain, memories) i'll cut every connection that has to do with them.

 

DaraGonINSANEI WUD RATHER TURN MY BACK ON THEM AND JUST MOVE ON.. SINCE THEY WANTED ME TI APOLOGIZE FOR SOMETHING I DIDNT DO.. IF INLY THEY WERE THE ONE WHO SAW THAT ____ PARADING LIKE WTF IS HAPPENING.. THEY WILL SURELY GO TO HER SIDE.. BUT THEY FOUBTED HER THE VERY MOMENT THEY SAW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ____..
ID MIVE ON AND TRY LIVING MY LIFE IN A DIFFERENTATTER...LET TIME HEAL EVWRYTHING.. THEY MUST U DERSTAND THAT IM DEEPLY HURT AS WELL..THEN MAYBE.. IF TIME PERMITS.. IM GONNA COME BACK AND TRY TALKING TO THEM AGAIN.. 

myjoyce1986i will move on even if its really hard most specially that i already hurt and suffered so much coz of my love and for the friendship that i've loss i will do the same i will leave and move on and forget all of them even its really hard i'll try my best at the same time i will enhance my self i will let them see that its not my loss its them coz there the one who turn there back at me and did not even hear or find that truth on what really happen so that at the time that we meet again i will let them see that i'm not the pathetic and weak person that they turn there back on i will also let them see that i can also find true friends and some one that will love me and let there guilt and conscience bug them till they realize there mistake and find out the truth and till then just time tell if i can already forgive them completely

mimi_chan18many people would say let's forgive & forget,its easy to forgive the people who hurts you but its not easy to forget what they did to u

lesley_keysI will forgive, but i will never forget

beastlyvip21at first i would be asking myself was there a connection at the first place . Were we really good friends and if so why did they not listen to me why did they have to abandon me. Yes they have the right to be angry because they care but not to the point they degrade and insult me or in this case dara. real friends tell the truth even if its painful but it isn't right to not to listen the other side. Yes dara did something bad but they shouldnt have shun her they could have reprimanded her but they shouldnt stoop to the point where they would make her feel dead. Real friends would be there and listen to you whether its good or bad news.

HappyBlueYes, frankly I will be mad, because I pay no harm to them but hurt me in someway.. but if they'll be sorry (a sincere one) then I guess I can forgive them (even God forgives us from our sins) but if its the way around (they won't be sorry) I guess I'll just live my life forward and go on, they say "Life must go on and must go forward always, you can only look at your past now, not going back" ^^ 

ishmuzhWhat will I do...hmm...first I try to analyze why they hurt me...for sure they have reason for it...them I will try to avoid them but I will not do revenge...let God do that...the go on with my life...^.^ 

GdragonSsantokkiTry to apologize them. Karma does exist :)

rhoseannjin- Ill drag them to hell~ of c0urse thats a joke..keke..for me ill forgive them,if i can see how much they feel s0rry of hurting me, how much they regret hurting me, they sh0uld sh0w me how much they want my forgiveness..

eamzkirei- honestly, I'll let them be and eventually they'll be forgiven but it depends on the problem that they have done to me.

 

Aeiya-luvs-u- I agree with Lesley_keys. I will forgive but I will never forget.... I know things will be different from then on. I don`t know if I can still hang out with them like we did in the past because our relationship almost fell. I know as well that there will be an awkward moments so I`m not going to hang out with them for long because I don`t want to be in an awkward situation. I can laugh with them, I can talk with them, but all my moves are limited.

 

Here`s my 6th question,... I`m curious `bout this one.

``If you`re going to experience the situation Dara was in, what will you do to Forget? Is leaving a right thing to do?``

-  Maybe leaving is kinda good thing to do in that situation, but leaving won`t solve the problem. I will still continue going on but i`ll forget them from then on. I will still stay but would ignore them. I don`t want to show them that i am guilty of the crime I didn`t even do, and I won`t ran away from my problems. BUT!!, If I am in Dara`s situatiion. I want to leave. Yeah right I want to effing leave the country if I have the money. If I slept with a guy whom I was tailing all my life then moaned his girlfriend`s name during with me. Hell I would rather die than seeing him or his girlfriend. SO I will leave for good. It will be painful but I have to be punished for my wrong deed.

 

Keep on smiling,

 

Aeiya-luvs-u