A Love to End, A Happiness to Begin

Bridge To His Heart

 

" you!! I don't need help!! How I wish you help me die rather than living this ed up life!!"

 

Minho bit his lower lip just after hearing that. He felt the sadnes from the girl he took care all this time. She wasn't his responsibility but the situation she's in was too painful for him that he can't even abandon the girl.

 

"I-I'll make you another bowl. Y-you need t-to eat" He remarked and avoided her pained eyes. He walked towards the bedside table but unknown to him, the girl clenched her fist, almost wanted to hit the guy.

 

"You moron? I don't want to eat, I want to die!!, if you can't understand any of those then just off!!" Dara felt as if the guy didn't even heard her. He was still busy preparing a soup for her that make Dara much angreir.

 

When Dara saw Minho blew the hot steam from the soup, she smirked and tried to go off the bed. She wanted to leave the place. She wanted to hurt herself, but as soon as her feet touched the floor, Minho already ran towards her and stopping her from leaving the bed, leaving the bowl of soup on the table..

 

"You must not stand. You're still weak" Minho placed his hands on her shoulder but Dara slapped it away.

 

"Fck you!! who told you to touch me bastard?"

 

Unsatisfied with what she did to him, she then pushed him with all her might but as what he just said, she's still weak, her energy is drained at the moment and she can only push the guy lightly.

 

A tear escaped Dara's eyes. She doesn't want to cry but as she realize how powerless she is at the moment, all she can do is cry while trying to get on her feet. She tried standing up, wanted to run away but after the attempt, her knees failed her and she ended up hitting her on the cold tiled floor.

 

Minho stepped forward to help her but he stopped when Dara looked at him with tears on her eyes, trembling lips, and painful gaze. He sure want to know what happened to her, why she wanted to end her life, why she became like this.

 

He started hearing painful cries while trying to lift herself up from the floor but she still failed.

 

Can not bare the sadness and the pity anymore. He started to speak.

 

"Why do you want to end your life?" He asked. He even knows that it won't help her by asking her questions while she's being like this, being too hard to handle. He knew he wasn't therapeutic. But his curiosity overruled him.

 

"None of your business damn it. Just leave me alone" she hissed.

 

He's getting a little mad now. All he wanted is to help her but why is he making this hard for the both of them. He could just leave the room now that he's pissed and specially the girl doesn't want him near her, but why is he not leaving? What does this mean?? Was he trying to remember his painful memories? he even reached his hand to help her stand again, but still the girl slapped him away.

 

"I just wanted to help" he uttered while looking at her.

 

"Damn!! Why do you care huh?? You don't know me but still you're doing this. Can't you understand I don't need any kind of help. Just leave me alone!" She yelled.

 

"NO!!!!, I won't leave you alone. How could you do this to yourself? You are making your life miserable" His voice got a little louder.

 

"Why do you care huh?" Dara asked while looking at his eyes, but later on, he was the first one to break the eye contact and Dara smirked. "Just leave, plea--" She thought the guy would leave her alone but she was surprised to hear him speak again.

 

Why does he care so much?? He asked himself. He's being like this because she reminded him of someone he treasured and loved.

 

"You reminded me of my ex-fiance" he went on.

 

"Tch, you're helping someone you don't know because I reminded you of your ex fiance?? Do I look so much like her that I reminded you of her? Are you guilty or something that you did in the past and now you're bothering me just because of that stupid reason?? Stop dreaming bastard. I'm not your fiance!!. So this is your motive as to why you helped me? You want me to replace your ex-fiance don't you?? Sorry, I'm not the y fiance who left you behind. Jerk!" Dara glared at him. She was about to say something more but then she realized that he's trembling a bit and saw a fuid dropped on the tiled floor. His head was bent down that gave her hard time to see his face.

 

"Y-you!! you!! How dare you talk bad about my fiance??"

 

She heard him asked and saw his clenched fists. She smirked.

 

"You should say it.., your ex-fiance" She added. Pissing him more so that he'll leave her alone. "Or did I hit the bell huh?? Is what I just said were the truth, Do I look so much like her? but sorry I'm not her and I will never b-" she continued but stopped.

 

"Don't you dare compare my girlfriend to the likes of you! You are the one dreaming here. My fiance is much more valuable than any amount of money because she's beautiful inside and out not like you who's been ugly inside and out. She's the most kindest woman on earth. I love her so much but someone took her away from me"

 

Dara gasped in surprise when she saw the tears coming from his eyes. It's realy rare for her, almost never saw a crying guy before, not until now. It gave her different emotions seeing him like this, as if he's suffering much more than herself. But she must not show him the effect of seeing him this vulnerable. He doesn't know anything about what happened to her that's why she must not feel this way.

 

"Then what's that suppose to do with me?? If you are hurting because she was taken, then I too, because I didn't have his heart instead I hurt him and the girl he likes, I even lost my friends trust. Everything that I do, it always end up hurting others" She avoided looking at him after she calmed down. She still tried her very best to stand up, but she can't feel her feet anymore, it's too weak to handle her weight.

 

"Is that the only reason why you want to end yor life, because you didn't have his heart?? You attempted suicide just because of LOVE?? That's stupid!"

 

"You!! you you!! You don't know anything!!" Dara yelled and throw the pillow she reached towards him.

 

Seeing the flying pillow heading his way, Minho caught it before it'll hit his face.

 

"How could there be a person like you?? Why are there people who wanted to end everything just because they are vulnerable, hurt, suffering?? Don't you know that all of us suffers like that but it's up to us how we can handle it. You are so weak!!" He hissed in anger.

 

"Yes, there's still me, so if you have problems with me then just leave me alone" Dara wiped off the tears on her eyes and clenched her fist.

 

"How could you!!? How could you end everything when there are people who wanted to live longer but can't. How could you end your life while there are people who's fighting their death just to continue their lives? Why is there a stupid self centered people like you while I have a girlfriend who's struggling from her illness just to survive but didn't make it? How could you compare yourself from my girlfriend when there is an obvious comparison?? You are the type who gives up easily and she's the type who will never give up on her life."

 

Minho felt the pain once again remembering her fiance. The tears on his eyes flows like a river. He shouldn't show his weakness to this vulnerable girl in front of him, but he can't control this kind of emotion. It's really heart breaking for him.

 

He looked directly to her eyes and saw another dose of sadness in those two hazel brown eyes. He even saw her opened just to close it again and as well as avoided his gaze.

 

Dara then realized that he's right. He is right all along. Still she can't admit her mistakes. Watching the guy in front of her made her realize that she's not the only person whom was given this kind of challenges in their lives. He's right!! How could she do this to herself? She thought. She could finally tell why the guy looked so much in pain than her because he too is suffering inside, suffered a lot more than her.

 

"She has a brain tumor. We found it out not long after I proposed to her. Everything were planned already, our life together, creating a family, a business to develop, our wedding, kids and many more, but that plan didn't last long. She started being forgetful as one of the symptoms of her illness. She even forgot my name, me, all of me sometimes. Do you even know how painful it was to hear that the one you love won't remember you? And if she can remember everything again, she will find me no matter what, saying how much she loves me every minute every hour.

 

She never gave up you know. We went to different countries just to know if there's a cure but all of them said the same thing.., that she has no longer enough days left, and yet she made her remaining days worthy to live. But you?? Damn it!! how could you throw your life whenever you want to?? Damn it!"

 

Dara bit her lower lips to stop it from trembling. She realized it now. She knew it was wrong for her to end her life just like that. Now, she pitied the guy because he lost the one he love completely, he lost the girl forever.

 

"I-I'm s-so----" She stuttered. She wanted to apologize for turning down his helping hands. She wanted to apologize for bringing back those painful memories, but it's as if she no longer has a voice. It's really painful hearing this guy's story, a story that didn't have a happy ending.

 

Minho paused for a while, calming himself a bit. When he calmed down, he then again looked at the girl limping on the floor, crying silently on that cold tiled floor.

 

"I helped you because I want you to know that there will always be a light within the darkness, you just have to find it. Everyone has a reason to be happy if they really want to. I may not know everything that had happened to you but you should know that life is more valuable than love. We are lucky to be alive because there are those people who wanted to live but cannot anymore, you should know that. So if you still want to continue this madness then I will not hinder yor plans anymore, if that will make you happy then, but I hope you'll accept my help this time"

 

Minho turned around and walked out but as he reached the door he saw a girl and smiled sadly.

 

"I'm out'a here Mel" he said to the girl standing beside the door.

 

"Are you alright Minho?" The girl asked.

 

"To be honest.., I'm not"

 

**********

 

DARA's POV

 

I saw him walked away, leaving me and the anonymous girl inside the room. I cried even more. I want to cry all the sadness in my heart and let it all out. I even hurt the guy, how could I??

 

I then felt that the girl already standing in front of me. She didn't say a word, she was just standing and with a weak smile on her lips.

 

For some few minutes, I then calmed down. I even felt that I have no tears to let out anymore.

 

"You okay now?? Let me help you then"

 

I heard a very soft and friendly voice and it was from the new girl. I know that guy named Lee Minho know this girl. I looked up to her once more and saw her smiled so warmly and offered her hand for me. My gaze went downwards on her open palm, thinking if I'll accept her hand this time. A weak smile escaped my lips while staring at her hand.

 

Maybe this is it. I must take everything from now on. I must accept everything from now on, even if it'll hurt me or not, even the help from others which I always turned down,.. but right now, I fet that I really need help this time.

 

I lifted my hand and placed it above her's. She then pulled me up ahead and helped me sit on the corner of the bed. I even felt her sit next to me and offered her handkerchief to me. I wiped all the tears away but I'm still sniffing a bit.

 

"By the way I'm Melissa and Minho's my bestfried. Uhmmm, I actually heard everything outside and I apologize for eavesdropping, but that guy,.. Minho really does care for you. He is a very busy person but when he found you almost dead, he really takes good care of you, always visit you and stayed here with you even though he has no idea who you are. He even asked for my time and borrowed it just to check up on you while he's on a meeting or a business matter"

 

I can feel that she's looking at me but I am only staring below. I don't know what to say, I just listened.

 

"Why do you dislike accepting help from others?" I heard her asked with a gentle voice.

 

It's because I am always relying on other people. I'm mad at myself because I can't do it on my own.

 

I just stayed silent and I heard her sighed.

 

"Well, even if you won't accept help from others, but you are still a human being. We aren't perfect and so we really need help from others. You can accept help from anyone you know, but be responsible after. Minho helped you not because of his past or what had happened to his girlfriend, or the fact that he values life. He helped you because he knows the feeling of being left behind" She continued.

 

I looked at her in curiosity. What does she mean by that?? I don't get it at all. Left behind?? ehh?

 

"I don't get what you're trying to say" I speaked up and I saw her grinned for a second. She looked at the ceiling and sighed heavily then looked back at me.

 

"As expected you didn't get the meaning. It's because you don't know this tiny fact about our lives. We don't just own our life you know, but the people around you, the peole who loves you and cares for you also owned it. Didn't you realized that if you are hurt, the people around you are being hurt as well. If you are crying, you are making them sad. If you're happy, you're also making them happy. If you die, you will be out from all the pain, all the sadness and the loneliness but the people who loves you will be the one crying, sad, and lonely..., worst, you are the one who made them suffer. If you end everything, what will happen to the people you'll left behind?"

 

I placed my palm on my mouth as another tears flowed down my cheeks. Why didn't I think of that?? She's right. I can't let other suffer more. What will happen to Sanghyun if I really died?? I cannot let my brother be alone. How could I do this?? !! I'm so stupid!!

 

I felt the girl hugged me on the side. As I felt her holding me tightly, I began to hugged her back, much tighter and it feels really comfortable even when I am hurting inside, right there on my chest.

 

I have to move on!! Now!! but how??

 

"Help me please!!!" I whispered with my voice that got a little shaky. I should seek help now.. I really need it.

 

"Yes, we will help you. Your friends from that resto came here and told us who you are. You never mentioned anything about your life, your past. where you from, and what had happened to you. They do care a lot for you. I want to listen to your past Sandy, but I'm willing to wait. You should let it out and share it to us, we can think of a better idea how to solve it, just don't let us down anymore. We will help you move on" She somehow caressing the back of my head a bit, and tapping it sometimes. It really gave me comfort and found out that I'm not crying so loudly anymore.

 

"I tried moving on, but I failed.. How?? tell me how, please" I begged, not breaking from the tight embrace.

 

"Simple answer, just be happy. It will be hard and painful sometimes but smiling can take all our pains away. I dont know about the guy from your past you said a while ago, but can't you just be happy for him?"

 

Happy for him?? Yeah right. I think I can do that now.

 

Jiyong would be blaming himself if I really died. All of them are already suffering because I left them without saying a word, or just told them personally. I didn't even apologized to them face to face. I want to see them but not right now, but soon when I'm ready. I must bury my past now.

 

"Th-thank you Melissa. I get it now. Thank you" I whispered near her ears and hugged her once more.

 

"I haven't reached half of what Minho did for you, but your welcome. I'm glad that I helped you my friend. You should be more thankful to him" she responded.

 

I loosened my hold on her and looked at her with a smile. "Yes, I should thank him and as well as apologize to him. Where could I find him then?? I hurt him didn't I?" I asked.

 

"Yes you did. You can reach him at Samsung electronics corp. in MAKATI." She said but in a little while she chuckled. Why is she laughing anyway?? "Apologize you said? That'll be hard" she then continued.

 

"Hard?? why? Is he not going to forgive me??" I tilted my head.

 

"Of course he'll forgive you but you'll going to have tough time first before he'll forgive you totally. Hahahah" She then laughed... Aigoo.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"That guy is really sensitive Sandy. He may look manly physically, but emotionally, he's like a girl, a real sensitive just like a girl. I'm his bestfriend right, but whenever I made him mad, he won't talk to me for a month" she answered, chuckling a bit.

 

"Omo.. that hard??" I pouted.

 

"Yes, except if you will do this tiny technique on how to get him"

 

I saw her grinned. The grin on her lips looked like it has a meaning. "What is it? Please tell me what to do" I pouted more while begging.

 

"Sorry. You must find it out yourself. Goodluck!!"

 

"Weh??" I hissed.

 

Again she laughed and walked beside the bedside table. I poutedsadly. What should I do then?? I really have to ask his forgiveness. I hurt him a lot and I have to thank him no matter what.

 

"You have to eat now"

 

She gave me the bowl that Minho prepared a while ago. I started sipping the foop until I finished 3 bowls and 3 apples, 1 orange, 2 kiwis and 1 banana. still I want to eat more. The food and the fruits are really delicious.

 

I turned my head and glanced at her. She was looking at me weirdly while I'm munching the banana.

 

"I think you really are okay now. God, your appetite is similar to a pig but you eat like a rabbit"

 

I only smiled at her while tapping my stomach. She removed all the mess on my bed table and I was watching her. I even whispered thank you to her but I think she didn't heard it. I just smiled and later on I felt my eyelids are closing. I'm sleepy.

 

"She dare sleep on me??" I heard her voice but it's too hard for me to open my eyes. Then I felt someones caressing my forehead down my hair and it reallyfeels so good. "You have another reason to live now Sandy, now that you are ........." Sleepy.

 

Jiyong, I miss you. When the time comes and I already forgot this love I had for you. I will be back. I hope I am still your bestfriend when that time comes.

 

__________________________________________

 

It's been 2 weeks past, 2 weeks chasing this hard headed guy with a really sensitive heart. Aigoo. Melissa's right. This guy sure can kick .

 

I am currently inside a coffee shop near the bulding he's working. I even found out that he's going to take over and be the CEO of Samsung electronics 5 years from now. He's a Korean same like me, but Melissa is a Filipino. He's working as an office in charge at his company, here in the Philippines for his training. But the company already are in the list of succesfull business here in the Philippines for just 1 year after he started. The main office of this company is in Korea and in Japan. His father told him to start his own branch and if he managed the company properly then he'll pass his title to his son. And as of now, It became a huge success.

 

On the other hand, there is me whom was tailing him here and there. I already gave him tons of letters. I even gave him chocolates almot everyday, or cakes I baked on my own. Funny right, it seems like I'm trying to win his heart, a heart of a girl. Sadly, I never heard a word from him.

 

Melissa gave me an ID so that I can drop by here and there, wherever inside the building. I can even go inside his own office but he's always not there. The guy sure is a busy superman, always on a meeting, business trips, signing papers, talking on phone, and many more. Gahhd, I started doubting if he really visit me at the hospital almost everyday. The guy is a superman. He'll be there if you need him, but you can't see him if you want to.

 

I sighed and sipped my favourite coffee.

 

Yet, I won't stop chasing him. I need to let him know how sorry I am and thankful at the same time. I sent him letters of apology but I will always saw them on his garbage can. I baked him a cake and decorated the top with a sorry word and leave the box on his coffee table 3 days ago inside his office but just yesterday, I saw it still there, untouched and melted. I could only leave the letter on her pregnant secretary.

 

"You're here again" I remember her said. When I walked inside his room, his trash cans are still full of my letters and those boxes of chocololates I bought for him. Aigoo. I bought chocolates because Melissa said that he love eating those.

 

It's not that I never bumped into him. I did see him. A few days ago, I saw him walking to their conference room. He was talking to 3 men in suits, I bet their his clients. I stopped at the corner and was about to ask for his presious time even just for a few minutes after his meeting but it's as if I don't have a voice. I really don't have a face to show him that's why I always send him letters, cakes, sweets, chocolates, even flowers just to tell him how sorry I am with what I did to him.

 

I saw him looked at me, even stopped talking to those guys beside him and just stared at me. I don't know if I'm being delusional thinking that he slowed down a bit as if he do wants to talk to me as well, but I can only bow down. And when he passed me by, he smirked and talked to the gentlemen beside him again. I can't disturb him right. He's really busy.

 

Honestly, I'm really a coward. Don't you think?

 

Melissa would always check my status everyday and she would laugh so loud after. Didn't I mentioned that I'm living with Melissa on her condo. I am not working at the resto anymore because the old lady, I mean the owner got mad at me. I can't blame her. I really made a seen. Still Joross, Rox, and Mich always visit me or I to them. I'm proud to say this but I gained good friends beside me, I still miss my friends in Korea though. I paid my own food, my expenses, and shared everything to her with my own money, the money I earned with my own sweat. Sadly, I'm near getting broke. I don't want to use my card even though I can buy an island with that.

 

I want to use the money I got from my hard work, sweat, blood shed. I'm being exaggerated aren't I?? it's really good to use your own money you know. Currently, I'm a street kid now, walking there to there, finding a decent kind of job here and there but still found none.

 

And where am I right now?? I'm in a coffee shop resting before I leave this box of cheap chocolates and a letter at Minho's ofifce. Yeah I'm doing this everyday.

 

I'm not thinking of Jiyong lately, I'm much concerned of this Minho baby girl. Baby girl is what Melissa used when he's being like this, it's not bad if I adopted it.

 

I gulped all the contents of my coffee and have to use the toilet first but before leaving the place, I saw someone passed by, bumping lightly his shoulders with mine. This happened because I am sitting near the door.

 

"Ohh" I groaned in surprise and the letter fell on the ground. I was about to pick it up when a hand touched mine. I draw back my hand in surprise then gasped when I saw Minho kneeling and picked the paper for me.

 

"I'm sorry, i didn't see ---" He hand the paper over to me but he stopped when he relized who's he talking to.

 

I stood up before he did the same. I know that he realized the paper he's holding. I know that he know it is my letter of apology. He even looked at my table and saw the box of chocolates.

 

"This is yours" He smirked and handed me the paper, I just looked at it.

 

That letter's for you.

 

I think he doesn't really want my apology.. Aigoo, I felt so down. I'm so sad but I don't want to cry. He'll think that I'm such a cry baby. Though I really want to cry. Now I know the feeling of being turned down.

 

Almost a minute past just looking at the paper that I ddn't picked. He finally got pissed and just placed the paper back on my table and walked towards the counter. But I didn't let him. I grabbed his neatly ironed polo just to stop him.

 

"That letter is for you.." I began and looked at him. I then saw him glanced back on my table and smirked again.

 

"I bet the chocolate's for me too?" Is he teasing me a little?? This is kinda embarassing and now I felt that I blushed. Why am I blushing?? because, HELL!! a woman's giving a box of chocolates to a man even if it's not valentines day?

 

I glanced around and I saw 3 girls in high school uniform overheard us. They even glanced on my table and saw the chocolates. Aishht. So what??

 

"I don't want them. If you have nothing to say anymore then will you release me now?" He asked while looking below, looking at my hands tightly gripping his polo.

 

Just say it DARA!!

 

"NO!!" I yelled.

 

"No??" he echoed.

 

"I won't let go of you, not unless if you'll forgive me" There I finally did it!!

 

"Why would I?" He locked my gaze with him and he crossed his arms.

 

"Because I want to apologize for what I did. I-I am sorry, I'm really sorry. I was so stupid- I'm such a coward. I'm a moron!!, I now that now. I'm really sorry, please forgive me for being such a -- I'm an idi--"

 

I stopped when I felt him hold both of my hands. I then saw a very warm smile from him and held my hand tightly but as well as gentle. I even want to cry. Aisht.

 

"You're forgiven" He uttered. I tilted my head, can't believe on what he just said.

 

"I'm forgiven?" I returned. I really don't undestand this. I'm forgiven just like that??

 

"I'm only waiting for you to say it personally" he answered.

 

So this is what Mel talked about. I just have to apologize in person so that he'll forgive me. AIgoo, I wasted my money to buy chocolates and stuffs just for this?? But,... it's not a wate of time though, because I found it fun chasing him.

 

I smiled finally, and a tear escaped my eyes. It' a happy tears though. In too much happiness, I jumped and hugged him so tight.

 

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for everything...." I murmured while hugging him. I felt him hugged me back and heard his soft laughs.

 

I don't know how long I prisoned him on my arms. I broke the hug when I heard gigles beside us. It was the students dined in whom was giggling and smiling while looking to us.

 

"Ehhem" I cleared my throat and avoided looking at the girls.

 

"You Koreans just get a room. We're minors"

 

"Sorry" I bowed.

 

I was too embarassed that I felt myself hot all over. I know I'm blushing right now. Ottokae. How can I hug a man like that in public?.. gosh!! AWKWARD.

 

"HAHAHAHA you're cute." I pouted at Minho. How coud he say such embarassing word to me? I saw him walk towards my table and opened the box of chocolate, and without hesitation he ate it. "I've been dying to eat this"

 

I gasped. "I thought you don't like it then why throw those I gave you?? you have lots of pride, don't you?"

 

"Yes I do. Anyway, why are you drinking coffee when it'll be bad for your health and--"

 

"The doctor said that it's fine. I just don't have to drink lots of them. I'm a coffee addict so I can't just stop drinking, but slowly until I won't crave anymore" I gigled while seeing him this concerned for me.

 

"Fine, I want you to hand over your data's tomorrow at my office. You will work for me from now on" he said while muching all the chocolates.

 

"but-"

 

"No buts! You have to pay me back for all the expenses I used for you. The hospital bills, the foods, the ambulance, everything. Those weren't for free"

 

"WHAT???????!!" I yelled and placed my hands on my waist. I now gave him a glare and pouted but I saw him grinned playfully. It really pisses me. "The hell!!! I didn't ask you to admit me on a private room, and on a very expensive hospital! Aisht" I yelled. I don't care if people looked at us arguing. The hell I care. Yet, I really need a job.

 

"Sorry, I just did, kkkkk" he teased.

 

"YAHH!!!" I yelled more. He's really teasing me. I saw him put aside the empty box of the chocolate and grabbed my bag sitting on the chair. He then walked to the door and left me behind with a playful smirk on his lips.

 

Was he joking? But I actually want to pay him, pay him for his kindness and for giving me a second life.

 

"Where the hell are you taking my bag?? you jerk!" I ran after him outside the coffee shop but when I was near him, he stopped suddenly that I bumped on his back and hurt my nose.

 

"I didn't know that you are a wild yet clumpsy girl, come on"

 

I was about to say something when he grabbed my hand and locked it with his, dragging me. I smiled, I don't care where he's taking me but I felt really comfortable when I'm with him. His hands are big and manly that I found myself holding it more. I glanced at his face and watch him while I'm being dragged to God knows where. I even saw a smile on his lips that made my heart melt. He's handsome I see. Kyahhh!!! What the hell am I saying.

 

"Why are you blushing?" I heard him said. I was too surprised that I bit my tongue accidentally.

 

"Aww!" I groaned.

 

"What happened?" I bit my lower lip to avoid saying 'I bit my tongue accendentally because you are so handsome' No way in hell I'll say that. I just avoided looking at him. This guy look cute when he's smiling playfully, teasing me. I can even feel that he knew what is on mind.

 

"W-where the h-hell are you taking me??" Gosh, I'm stuttering?

 

He then laughed so loud. "Ahhw, so cute. Hmmn, Let's go watch a movie. It's my treat for throwing all the stuffs you gave me, and for being hard on you these past weeks"

 

It was my turn to smirk "Ohh fine, I haven't watched movies for a decade already,... baby girl" I teased.

 

Finally he blushed!!. He even avoided looking at me. "Y-you d-don't call me that!" he stuttered.

 

"Why not baby girl? Just don't think that this is a date alright" I bluntly said with a smirk on my lips. I saw him blushed even more.

 

"Yahh!! That never came on my mind that this is a date. Maybe it's you who thinks that this is a date, you're the one who brought it up anyway?"

 

"A-anniyo!!" I yelled so loud. Again I fet that my cheeks are burning.

 

**************************

 

They both stared at each other. Seeing the blush on their cheeks and ears, they then avoided looking in each other's eye. They may be awkward right now, but their hands are still entwined, tightly holding on each other.

 

Deep inside, Dara's happy. Can't feel pain, sadness, loneliness anymore. Mel's right. She just have to be happy, to smile, because it can really make the pain go away.

 

She will believe on that right now. She can finally forget her love for her bestfriend. Kwon Jiyong.

 

She will now move on and let happiness be the key for her to survive.

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

 

This sound like an ending right?? But NO, this isn't the end... A NEW STORY WILL BEGIN!! so stay tune for chap 10.

 

Did you happen to commit a suicide attempt? If you are, then what did you feel after doing it. Were you happy that you're still alive or been angry all along?"---To those who didn't, I have other question for you. "Have you ever thought of ending your life just because you felt worthless? How did you deal with it?"

heeyunieNo never and I won't. I just someone who is don't have a god will do something like tahat. Even everyone is turning their back to you god will never do it. Just pour all your problem to him and u will feel better. 

amershipCommitting suicide just shows how weak you are as an individual..
I don't think its an option whenever you're facing such hard and rocky times...

you are lucky enough to still breathing..its just means that you have every chance you needed to correct whatever mistakes you've committed in the past..while some aren't lucky enough to stay long since their days are counted...

just be thankful and live your day to the fullest..smile coz God is good

browneyes- thought of it a lot in difficult times but then everytime i'll try doing it, i would end up thinking of the consEquences and what will happen if i ended my life?! looking around and give time for myself to realize that those problems wouldnt be solved or end in that way. i have come a long way and face other problems why give up now?! we need to think twice before coming to those kind of situations

mhie013back in high school i thought it was cool you know, to commit suicide esp if things becomes rocky but never in my life that i felt worthless. we have our own way to cope with our problems and my outlet ever since is music (rock!yeah!!). there were times that i wrote a poem as well and a letter for myself then burned it.

Lakelandyeah. Was thinking of committing suicide at one point because I had no one to talk to. In school everyone would see me really happy and laughing but on the bus back home I was the complete opposite but when I got home I would show my fake happiness again. I wanted to commit it but I wasnt man enought to cut myself or take pills. What can you it looks like I'm meant to live!! 

myjoyce1986me i just think about it way back in high school but i was not able to do it really coz i just realize that i still have many plans that i want to do and how i can suppose to fulfill it if i will end up my life

ekakuncungi think i will be happy and disappointed , happy coz God give me a second life but i also disappointed coz what i want not happen..but if the condition really happen to me, i never do that!! coz God gives a sense of happiness more than sadness. and if there is a way that can't be passed then try another way, don't despair! :) 

gd_umeThought of doing it twice when i was 14 ... but so cliche it may sound but i was just so afraid to go to hell... i was thinking i'm trying to escape hell on earth only to die and live forever in hell itself...so what i did was to just continue living each day as much as i can... til 1 day someone taught me about patience and acceptance... now i don't easily get frustrated w/ anything that comes my way... i believe that everything happens for a reason, that everything needs to happen at that time coz it has to happen, i'd cry a little bit about it, be pissed even at times but i easily jumps out of my misery coz i accepted the fact that it has to happen, because probably i still need to learn something out of that situation or others need to learn out of that experience.. One more thing i learned is that in making decisions, esp when you're torn between a rock and a hard place... just choose the one you can live w/, the one that you can fight for if you need to...no pointing fingers coz in the first place you chose to do that... hahaha... i can really laugh about it now... i'm done w/ self pity coz now i know my worth.... 

tabi3sjYou know this alr, but i'll still share it to you... yea i was stupid! I've attempted comitting that sinful thing... but of course i failed coz i'm still alive! Lol xD i slashed my wrist in front of the person i loved years ago, but now i realized, i didnt do it to kill myself, but to get his attention! Yes i'm stipid for doing that.. but i'm still immature back then! All i thought of is the person in front of me that time... i was too blinded by my love for him that i have forgotten everyone else around me... at that time, i felt i just want to end all the pain im feeling... hurting one's self is a way to forget the pain inside one's chest... but i never thought what will happen after that! I've never thought how much pain i'll inflict to all the others around me who loves me dearly...


The thing i've learned from suicide is being mature enough to face all your problems and to not be selfish... i mean, come on! dont u think its selfish to do such things? what will my parents and friends feel if i actually died, right? Instead of being the only one who gets hurt, i've hurt a lot more hearts by commiting suicide! And i think nobody deserves and owns your life... it's not worth it! 
 

eamzkireiOne time in my life,i have thought of commiting suicide. When i was in college,i dropped out from school because i didnt like my course but my parents have already paid my full semester,no more refunds.. Im so afraid to face them,it'll be better to just end my life and wheni was thinking of ways on how to do it. I began to contemplate because honestly i am afraid of the pain than i may inflict to myself so after that i decided not to pursue suicide coz it can be painful and it's also a grave sin... 

toastyourbuttI remember attempting suicide by cutting my wrist with a penknife like you. But the penknife was not that sharp, so it only managed to hurt me, but it didn't bleed at all so no one had knew about me commiting suicide. I was so young and foolish back then. Now that I'm older, I learnt that towards the suicide victim, it is the best escape to reality. However, their loved ones who were left behind suffered more than the suicide victim. 


Some people out there are struggling to stay alive. Most important thing is to cherish your life and live your life to the fullest. :) 

 

-Though my question's a bit sensitive and controversial but thanks to all who left their comments. I appreciate it. Now we have to value our life once more because we only have one life. Our life isn't a game with 3 lives but we have only one. If we die then thats the end for us..

 

Thanks tabi3sj for the poster!!!. I love you friend.

 

My 9th question. A very simple one.

"What is happiness?"

 

-My life is my happiness, your life is my happiness. ; 

-It's not something that you can see physically, but it can be found in your heart and in your mind

-Happiness is not an emotion, it is a gift
 
                                                                                                   -Aeiya-luvs-u
 
 
 
 
Keep on smiling
 
 
    -Aeiya-luvs-u