Regrets

Bridge To His Heart

                                                               4c3c776caa88d95ade1479e569b35198.jpg

 

                                                                                                                                Continuation of Minho’s POV...........

 

 

I smirked and finally I gave up. I feel his pain in every words he said.

 

I paused for a few seconds before I talked. “Truth is, I dont know where she went” I began. Oh well, it’s the truth. I don’t really know where she went to.

 

“Seriously?” CL said.

 

“Where the heck is she??!” Jiyong half yelled and began to walk back and forth, biting his lower lip. While I grinned and fished out my phone. But before handing him my phone, I the GPS then let him see the blinking blue light on the screen that means the route Dara had taken my car.

 

“Omo” Bom uttered.

 

“Thank you” He smiled and he sound sincere. He tapped my shoulder and was about to leave yet I whispered something before he did.

 

“I love her, that stubborn Park, Sandara....., but you win. Yet, if she cries again because of you, you might never see her again and I swear to God that I will do everything I can to bring you down if you make her cry. This isn’t a threat but a friendly reminder so don’t feel shaken.

 

“I don’t and will never be shaken because I love her more than you do” He smirked before he wasted no time and dashed towards his car while holding my phone in his safe hands, leaving me with CL and Bom who smiled at me and bowed.

 

Not long, the valet arrived with my requested rental car.

 

“Ahhm, thank you...” It was CL who held my arms before I went towards the vehicle.

 

I just nod my head and watched Bom’s swelling eyes who nod her head as well with her weak smile but sincere one.

 

“...so much. Thank you for being there for Dara” CL continued.

 

 I just nod my head in return without smiling back. There’s nothing to thank me anyway. If there’s someone to thank with then it’s God and fate.

 

I already opened the car door when I stopped and closed it again. I turned around and the 2 girls are still standing while watching me. I crossed my hands and leaned my lower back on the car. Seriously, I can’t bear to leave them without asking them this one question I’m too curious to set aside for later when I can ask them now.

 

“Hey I want to know why?”

 

I began and the two now exchanged curious look.

 

“Why what?” Bom uttered.

 

“I’m too curious as to why you didn’t listen to her? To Dara I mean. She’s your friend and yet you didn’t listen to her? So why?”

 

“A-are you talking about that incident with Kiko?” CL asked and I shook my head yes.

 

“Oww, well I understand why your asking us about that Minho-yah. It’s a long story anyway. I’ll just start with this, Dara changed and turned into a bad girl few months before that incident happen. We care for Dara too much that the change she wants were unacceptable for us. It wasn’t right. We tried talking to her about that change. I even asked the reason behind that change and yet she kept it to herself. I, as the closest girl friend she has, I got disappointed and hurt. I know we all have our own secrets right? But I love Dara too much that the disappointment grew into madness, but I never stopped telling her that what she does is wrong whenever we heard incidents involving Dara. That’s why when that day came, I really messed it up. I got angry for what she did to Kiko. It was too much and that’s beyond the boundaries. She deserves a little spanking but I admit that we played the big role as to why she walked away from us. We left her alone for few weeks and we didn’t realize that Dara is alone. No parents, brother is always on travel, no relatives, and no friends other than us. It was too late and we hurt her deeply”

 

Bom sighed and CL patted her back gently yet I smirked. Thank goodness they didn’t saw it.

 

“That was long. But you didn’t answer my question Bom. I asked why you all didn’t listen to her or even believed her when she told you that she didn’t pushed Kiko”

 

“She did. We all saw it. We were there, right unnie?” CL muttered and looked at Bom. I smirked again and Bom saw it.

 

“Really? How sure are you Miss Chaerin?” I spat.

 

“Well,.. well. I saw it. Thats it!” –CL

 

“Minho-yah, I believe you know something, right?” Bom began to glare at me.

 

I shrugged. “Maybe, maybe not. I wasn’t there when that accident happen anyway. So who am I to judge? I just finally know as to why Dara committed sui--- I mean why she got depressed. I don’t question the fact that you saw the accident. I’m against the fact that you didn’t listen to her and even left her alone when there’s no one beside her. Did she apologize?”

 

“That’s actually one reason why we got angry more. We saw everything and yet she can’t apologize” CL whispered calmly.

 

“Oh my, how come you got angrier? I may not have the long term relationship with Dara like you guys do. But I know Dara really speaks her mind. Why will she apologize on the things that she didn’t even do? I wasn’t there yes but as her friend, I will not be angry and instead I will help her justify what happened. I will never leave her side just because I saw everything and even if she didn’t even apologize for it. Who am I to judge her? From the beginning, I already know what a kind person Dara is. She has flaws and had hard time gaining friends because she’s afraid to lose them. She cares too much that it pains her when something bad happened. And now she’s crushed and broken because of what you guys did. Specially Jiyong who she loves the most”

 

Both of them fell silent on their spot and my eyes flew somewhere.

 

“Well anyway, you can’t change what happened in the past. Give her time if I were you. She can’t trust easily now and that’s because of you”

 

“We know that. We were young back then, we cannot control our emotions Minho-yah. I hope you understand that despite of everything that happened in the past, we want to make it up to her”

 

Bom said and my gaze flew back to her.

 

“Do you even think it’s possible for her to let all of you to make up the mess?”

 

“What do you mean Minho? How can you ask that. Is she that mad at us? I believe Dara also knew that what she did is wrong. Just a simple sorry that time, we only ask her for a sincere apology and yet she didn’t. We have the right to be angry too”

 

“No you haven’t!” my voice got a little louder and that made CL to bit her lower lip. “I don’t have the right to say this but let me speak. I may not be present on that scene but if I was there I will investigate first  what really happened. How could I accuse Dara of such thing when I knew that she isn’t as violent as what other people said she were. You love her but you didn’t believe her. So what do you think happened to her after you left her alone? You left her broken. You miscalculated that and that left a scar in her heart. That girl Kiko is just new in your group and yet you pitied her too much. I can tell that the reason you got angry with Dara is because you lost the reason to believe in her due to her sudden change. You fell blinded because of it. Just the simple fact that she can’t apologize means she didn’t do it right? Bom you even said you see her as a sister, but why? Why did you turn your back on her just like that? You know that Dara speaks her mind, she’s stubborn as hell and yet you closed your door, made her suffer alone, embarassed her in front of other people. She turned out to be a bully before that happens but you should know that you are also bullying her. She isn’t violent. She can never do that, that pushing the girl on the stairs! What the were you thinking? You should have not believed that Kiko’s bull lies. But you guys did! It’s as if you pushed Dara down from a cliff. You guys are the bullies!”

 

“We know okay. We know! But I hope you understand that Dara was wrong too. We have the right to be mad at her too. We saw everything and yet we left he alone. We were wrong and that’s why we’re trying to make up” Bom began to cry again.

 

“Then let me ask this for the last time tonight. Do you still believe Dara pushed Kiko?”

 

 

They fell silent and it’s CL who answered my question. “I believe in what I saw but I know we were wrong to prolong her agony. We should have talk to her after that”

 

I laughed sarcastically. Poor Dara. Now I know why she even comitted a sinful crime for ending her life back then.

 

“So that means you still believe that she pushed a girl down the stairs. Shame on you!! Because I believe in Dara. She told me everything that happened”

 

“Wait.., what did she tell you?” Bom whispered with a crack voice and I know she knew where this conversation will lead to.

 

“That she didn’t do it. She told me that she can never do it to the girl Jiyong love because she cares for him more than her. She was about to confront the girl that she saw Kiko making up with another man but it turned out to be a disaster. The girl went hysterical and stupidly jump off the stairs but she’s too smart to plan everything in place, don’t you think? So it’s up to you who’s side are you on. Though it’s too late now”

 

I said without hesitation. I can’t let Dara move on without telling them what really happened that day or else no one will move forward. They don’t need to make up with Dara because the damage has been done. But they can always build new memories and lifetime friendship from then on.

 

 

“Oh my God! We ed up big time Bom unnie!”

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________

 

A/N: Aigoo... *bowing non stop. Sorry for taking yet another 2 days to upload the next chap as promised. Please forgive me... I hope you will enjoy this chap. I'm gonna see you soon. No promises now. Thank you for patiently waiting for my uploads. I appreciate it too much that it hurts. Hahaha. Please don't leave me and this fic. I'm not going to abandon this. If this story reached it's end, I will then continue to write my Sleagh M. So wish me luck.

In addition to this, please don't think that I don't read your comments below after I stopped placing the question and answer portion because the truth is, I look forward in reading all your comments. It always boost my confidence. Thank you so much. *blow kisses to everyone

 

TO:

xxAiX009xx - Don't worrry I'll end her suffering now. Hehe. Your comments got me there. Thank you fo your thoughts.

 

zaxiya - Hello dear. Thank you for reading this stoy of mine, I hope you enjoyed the rollercoaster ride while reading this, I welcome you with an open arms and give you a powerful hug. Saranghe <3

 

Miss_Prei - 'ts been a long time, I'm sad that I can't exchange thoughts with you like the last time. I've been busy and I hope you understand. But don't worry I always love reading you comments. Saranghe chingu-yah. You made my day.

 

 

 

Keep on smiling

 

 

Aeiya-Luvs-u

­­­­­­