The Return

Bridge To His Heart

\

 

Everything became different. Both their lives became different. She found a new love, a new life, a new her. She forgotten her old life, y side, and her old love, but can never forget the friends and her bestfriend. Maybe that was it. They were just friends. He is just a friend. She must not jump the wall in between him and herself because the wall was there ever since. She tried to jump pass that 50 inch thick, 11th feet tall imaginary wall and found out that she hurt herself...., and failed to reach him.

 

Her story is similar to the story of a lonely jungle woman who wanted to fit in on what we called as the modern world. But to see how modern world looks like, she has to pass a thousand mile bridge just to reach the mountain she`s aiming all this time, and find her apple.

 

How did a jungle woman knows the existence of the modern world anyways??

 

She met a tourist on the jungle world she's living at the moment. He was a beautiful creature she had ever seen. That is when she finally talked to this beautiful creature, ignoring her fear of people. She offered him her apple, the only apple tree in the jungle, and as well as her teritory. The tourist smiled and eat the delicious apple. But because the apple tasted really good, the tourist got selfish and steal another apple from her, leaving her nothing but a note.

 

'I picked one, I will give this to my woman, thanks and goodbye'

 

She got angry. She cannot let someone steal her property because the apple is her life. She's even angrier to the fact that her apple will be fed to a different creature she never saw, and never cared. She then remembered his story about the world he lived. She ran towards the bridge he had told her and ended up taking the bridge just to reach him.

 

A day turned to days. Her anger turned to love. She doesn't care about the apples or her life anymore, she was only thinking of the tourist and wanted to see him.

 

Days turned to weeks. She felt a little sore from her toes to her head. She felt a discomfort which we called as pain. But she never surrendered and just continued tailing him, ignoring the fact that she is hurting.

 

Weeks turned to months. She felt a need to eat and drink, a shelter and a company. She realized she was traveling alone, with nothing but only herself. No food nor water. She eventually misses her apple, her life. She asked herself, why is she abandoning her apple just because of that tourist anyway?

 

She took the bridge thinking that she climbed thousands of mountains already and the bridge is no different from that. Yet, she realized that it's better climbing mountains rather than stepping into that straight, no humps and safe bridge...., but it turns out boring. Why?? because it's better to take risky hill, climbing a rocky mountain, not a safe path, realeasing drums of sweat, it doesn't matter...., because it's thrilling. No matter how many mountains you'll pass, everything you need was there, food, fire, water, medicine, and shelter. Even if you don't sweat, safe path, no risky edges while stepping onto that bridge..., there is no food, no water, no shelter, no chance of survival.

 

She found herself turning back and got a last glimpse of a foggy world at the end of the bridge. She finally knew that she cannot abandon her apples just because of one apple, as well as she can never waste her time and strength to find the tourist because she's tired and hurt already.

 

She took a step backwards until she turned around and walked back towards her property, her home, her apples, her life.

 

It is better to survive on a world that can brought the happiness in you, rather than running towards a world you don't know if it can bring love, hapiness to you. Why go to a place unknown to you? Will you be happy taking the path towards this unknown world just because you're curious? Or you want to find answers to your questions?

 

Humans do seek for the answers but there are questions that can be answered in time. You just have to wait. If you want to seek for ths answers then it's alright if you want to get them. But if you got tired and hurt along the way, do not push yourself anymore and let time show you the answer you want to hear. Be patient.

 

That is what the jungle woman did.

 

Months turned to years. She let time interfere and now......., she finally got the answer.

 

There will always be a next chapter in your life.

 

______________________________________________

 

"Happy Birthday to you... happy birthday to you,........"

 

They all sang the birthday song and was waiting for Bom to blow the candles. It was actually their surprise to their mother-like older sister in their group.

 

Bom blew the candle after making her wishes. Top, her husband kissed her forehead while trapping the wife in his tight embrace.

 

"Happy birthday wifey" Top whispered in her ears.

 

"Thank you hubby"

 

The two kissed on the lips, ignoring the people staring at them.

 

"GET A ROOM!!"

 

Seungri shouted out loud and the others laughed, but the two has no plans breaking the torrid kiss in front of their friends.

 

TOP only invited his friends Seungri and his girlfriend Chaerin, Daesung and his fiance Jiyoung, Youngbae and his 1 month girlfriend Tiffany, Jiyong and his long time girlfriend Kiko, Teddy and his band mates, Gummy and his boyfriend, Lee Hai her singer teenage half-sister, Tablo and his wife, Psy and his wife and YG and his wife who just got married 2 weeks ago.

 

So it's not a big deal if they kissed torridly in front of their friends, for the party is for adults only.

 

It's already 6:00 in the evening. Top decided to held her birthday party at their own recidence because its more comfortable partying at home rather than on a club which they usually do.

 

"Wifey turn around" TOP held Bom's shoulder and gently turn her around. Bom blinked and gigled, too excited to know what Top will do.

 

Seunghyun brushed all her hair on her neck and placed them all on the other side. He then grabbed the small box from his pocket and get the thing out of there.

 

"Close your eyes babe" He once again whispered seductively on her ears, brushing his lower lip on her earlobe. He smiled when he finally placed his gift around her smooth and sweet neck. It's a necklace he ordered in Paris with a name of TOP as a pendant, but the letters are all surrounded by tiny diamonds with a gold chain. "This is my gift for my beautiful wife. I love you"

 

Bom opened her eyes just to see her reflection at the mirror on her front. She caressed the neckace and saw her husband's nickname surrounded with diamonds all over. A happy tears escaped from her eyes.

 

"It's beautiful" Bom reached for his lips and pecked it.

 

"I will always be with you and you will be with me, always"

 

Bom released more tears when she saw a necklace hanging at Top's neck. The necklace looks manly enough and suited TOP well. Her nickname BOM was the pendant but it has no diamonds on it, just a pure gold and a much bigger chain.

 

"You're so sweet hubby, I love you too"

 

The two once again hugged each other not knowing that their guests are itching because of the imaginary ants crawling its way towards the sweet couple.

 

"Yahh!! cut it out. We are not here for the live show!!" Daesung waved his hand while flashing his eye smile. "This is what we're here for. Happy birthday Bom noona!!" Daesung shook the botte of champaigne and seconds later the cork popped and it's bubles oozes. Daesung reached for the pyramid tower and poured all the content at the top of the pyramid.

 

Everyone shouted their hoorays and yeses. A booming music started and couples started dancing with a glass of champaigne on their hands. The party isnt't a formal one nor semi formal, but just a casual one. They were just in jeans, shirts, skirts, etc.

 

Seconds turned to minutes until it became hours, it's already 9:00 in the evening. Some of the guests went home for they have a busy day for tomorrow. The only left are Jiyong and his girl, Chaerin and Seungri, Youngbae and Tiff, Dongwook and Byul who came late.

 

Jiyong started dragging his girl near the pool area and the two danced ily there, alone while the rest were left at the hall.

 

"Babe" Kiko cooed while caressing Jiyong's chest.

 

"Hmmn?" Jiyong gulped the content of his 10th glasses of whiskey and placed the bottle on the table near them. He suddenly circled his arms around Kiko's waist and pulled her closer that made Kiko to groan in pleasure.

 

"Babe, are you drunk?--" She was about to say more but Jiyong pushed both of them and ended up on the pool, creating a huge wave on the water, still enclosed with each other and both are gigling. "You really are drunk!!"

 

"I already consumed countless glasses of whiskey but I'm not that drunk babe, maybe tipsy" Jiyong swam while dragging Kiko at the dark corner and kissed her neck.

 

"Tipsy my !, You are already drunk!" Kiko moaned when she felt Jiyong separated her legs apart with his left thigh.

 

"Then how come I can still do this and not sleeping on the mud? don't tell me you don't like what I'm doing to you?" After his words, he began to dip his hands underneath her beige cardigan and found out that she's not wearing a bra.

 

Kiko is working as a model on a very popular clothing lines around the world. She got featured on a men's magazine, and to well knowned magazines as front cover.

 

"Again??" Jiyong groaned, smirked and looked at her closely, caressing the side of her neck.

 

"I left the studio as quick as possible so that I won't be late or Bom unnie would really get mad at me. That is why I wore a thick sweater, my peaks aren't showing anyway"

 

"It is now" Jiyong watched the two protruding peaks showcasing from her wet state. Jiyong then lift her sweater above her s and d one of them with his wet and cold hands.

 

"It's because you got me wet!--hmmf"

 

Jiyong stopped his girl from talking and just kissed her, playing with her tongue, and to it. He pushed himself closer and Kiko felt her back pressed at the corners of the pool while both of them are kissing hungrily.

 

Jiyong broke the kiss and gasped for air. He removed his pink leather jacket and let it flow away on the water, leaving only his fitted sleeveless black thin shirt. He began to explore his hand underneath her unddies and found her holiness.

 

"I really got you wet huh??" He once again smirked. He removed her and left her black fitted skirt which being rolled up above her waist.

 

Jiyong began to grind her while one of her peaks. His other hand is busy rubbing the sensitive nub down there. Kiko moaned silently, not wanting others to hear them.

 

"Ji, don't rub me so fast. Why don't we stop. Tabi oppa will curse us if we dirtied their pool and you're drunk" She slightly pushed him away, stopping his hand from rubbing her.

 

"No!! I'm not drunk, I know what I'm doing. Why are you stopping me anyway? I love y--"

 

"I don't want this. Why don't you marry me first Jiyong?" Kiko bluntly said with her serious face.

 

________________________________________________

 

"Are you guys have no plans going home??"

 

Top said out loud to the guests whom was left. Some of them ignored TOP for they were a bit drunk.

 

"It's still early hyung, and it's Sunday" Youngbae who's weak to alcohol responded.

 

"It's late!! and in two hours it'll be Monday. We have work tomorrow you know"

 

"You are the cheif of your company anyways hyung. You can work late so just give us few hours to party and don't be a party pooper" Daesung who's not thinking properly because of the alcohol, butted in.

 

"Dae's right hyung. You're itching to have with Bom noona, am I right?" Seungri teased while Chaerin laughed.

 

"Yes"

 

All of them whistled from the straight answer but it wasn't from Top, it's from Bom who heard everything after going to the toilet.

 

Bom placed her hands on her waist while eyeing them fiercely.

 

"Hey maknae, Why don't you lower the volume of the sterio. We are disturbing the neighbors." Bom ordered Seungri and do what he's told for they never want to see Bom in her Bominator mode.

 

"What neigbors unnie?? You bought 14 hectares of land, it's too huge and too wide to have neighbors nearby" Chaerin pouted when she saw how obedient her boyfriend is but not obedient enough to her.

 

"Yahh Chaerin ahh!! Are you talking to me?? why don't you help me get these used glasses and put them on the kitchen"

 

Bom brought trays from the kitchen and placed the used glasses on it. She gave the other tray to Chaerin who became obedient as well. Chaerin did what Bom is doing and placed them on the kitchen.

 

There are three used glasses left, Bom then placed it on the tray and walked her way towards the dishwashing area but she got interrupted when the door bell rang.

 

"Who the hell is it??"

 

"Maybe Teddy, he left his phone at the coffee table" Chaerin answered after passing her by.

 

"Aishht!!" Bom hissed and walked to the door with the tray on one of her hands. Without looking at the monitor, she just unlocked the door and opened it wide.

 

"You're phone's in----- omo!!"

 

Bom suddenly felt lost at the moment. She thought she was hallucinating or maybe the effect of the champaigne she drank a while ago, even if she just consumed one glass, or maybe it's a ghost who look so much like her friend, yet it looks so real. She look so real.

 

She saw a very beatiful lady at her doorstep and seriously? This time of the night??. She is wearing a silver shimmering body fitted dress that hangs at the middle of her thighs and a black satin jacket that fall on her knees, while holding a box of cake and a white handbag, wearing silver stilettos and her hair's professionally done in big curls that hangs on her back and her lips was painted with a skin toned slightly pinkish color.

 

The lady smiled and Bom realized that she's not hallucinating, or the effect of the alcohol, or her delusional mind, or even a ghost. It is real. She is real.

 

Bom started trembling.

 

"D-Dara??" her voice even trembled.

 

"I'm glad that you still remember me. How are you Bommie?"

 

_____________________________________________

 

Jiyong lost in words. He can only watch Kiko but no voice came out from his mouth. The both of them already had plans for marriage, but it never happened. Both of them are busy with their own jobs, creating a little time for the both of them to put their plans into action. But the truth is, Jiyong is waiting for someone,... his bestfriend to come home. He wants her to be present if he has to face the altar and exchange vows with the girl he loves.

 

But as years passed, it is hard to hope of Dara's safe return. Maybe Kiko's patience is running low already that's why whenever she got invited to a wedding celebrations, wedding aniversary party, seeing wedded couples.., she's always throwing tantrums after and would end up not communicating with Jiyong for weeks.

 

Jiyong did not realized that he was silent for minutes already and missed the tears flowed on his girlfriend's cheeks.

 

"I get it, you're still not ready. I envy Bom unnie. She have a happy marriage with Tabi oppa. I'm getting older and older Ji, I cannot wait long. But I respect if you are still not ready" Kiko whispered gently. She wiped the tears before Jiyong coud see it and released a very sad and frustrating sigh after she turned her back on him. "It's getting late Ji, it's near 10:00 in the evening. We should go home, I'm tired"

 

Kiko reached for the pool stairs but she stopped when Jiyong pulled her down.

 

"Ji, I'm tired and---"

 

"Will you marry me Kiko Mizuhara? Sorry if I have no ring in me right now" Jiyong grabbed both of her hands and kissed them before he locked it with his.

 

"I-I d-don't get i-it?" She stuttered, tilting her head in curiosity.

 

"I'm proposing and waiting for your answer babe"

 

"Ji!! you're drunk, ask me that if you are sobber" Kiko tried to get her hands off from his grasp but Jiyong has no plans in letting her go.

 

"Look at me babe, Do I look drunk to you?"

 

Kiko gulped the lump on after seeing his serious face. She knew that Jiyong drank bottles of whiskey, but the Jiyong she's currently watching at the moment is the Jiyong who hasn't tasted an alcohol drinks. A tear escaped her eyes and a smile escaped from her lips. She realized that Jiyong is serious about this.

 

"Oh God Jiyong... Yes, yes!!! I will marry you Kwon Jiyong"

 

"Thank you Kiko" He grabbed her body and hugged her so tight. But, the smile on his lips are gone. He wasn't happy at all and he doesn't know why. He thought proposing to her will give him happiness, but he felt none. Now it looks like he proposed to her out of guilt and pity.

 

"I love you" Kiko whispered happily.

 

"I-I love y-- ---"

 

They were both interrupted when they heard loud sound of glasses breaking inside the hall where their friends are.

 

"What happened?" Kiko looked at the hall but they couldn't see what is happening.

 

"I'll check it out just wait for me here babe, I'll be back" he uttered.

 

______________________________________________

 

In too much shock and the overwheling feeling, Bom lost the strength from holding the tray. The tray landed on the floor, creating a loud sound while she brought her palms on and her eyes got blurred because of the tears building on it after she heard the lady's voice. A voice she thought she would never hear anymore. A voice she wanted to hear but heard none for almost 6 years.

 

And now she finally heard it, she finally saw her.

 

"Omo, that's dangerous!"

 

Dara dropped on her knees and placed the dangerous glass shards on the tray. After removing the dangerous shards, she then stood up and lifted the box of cake she bought a while ago.

 

"I'm sorry I came here this late. I attended our company's party and I can't go here yesterday because I was in Jeju. I just arrived early this morning but I have a thight schedule, that's why I came here this late. I just dropped by to say....., Belated happy birthday Bommie and I missed you" Dara stuttered and just watched Bom.

 

"Dara, is that really you??" Bom asked again because until now she can't believe what she's seeing.

 

Dara nodded. That's the time Bom hugged her so tight and tears flowed down her cheeks.

 

"Ohh gosh Dara, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, mianhata" Bom cried in Dara's shoulder.

 

"Shhhhsh, hush now Bommie. Don't cry" Dara patted Bom's back and hugged her tight with a loving smile on her lips.

 

"Please forgive me Dara, I'm such a bad friend to you" Bom broke the embrace and watch her in the eye.

 

"Me neither. Let's forget the past Bom and just believe that it's nobody's fault" Dara wiped the tears off Bom's face and tucked some hair on Bom's ears.

 

Gladly, Bom agreed and nodded. They both smiled to each other and hugged once again.

 

"Unnie!! is everything alright??---- Omo! D-Dara unnie?"

 

The two search where the voice came from. They then watch all the people whom was staring at them. It was Chaerin who spoke but when they saw who the beautiful lady was, the room turned silent.

 

Dara's smile got replaced by a much wider one when she saw everyone in the room.

 

"Chaerin!!" Dara waved at her.

 

Chaerin ran towars her and hugged her so tight, also crying a happy tears.

 

"Omo?? Did I missed something?? Is there a party here??" Dara asked after Chaerin loosened her hug. Bom and Chaerin laughed.

 

"You missed a lot unnie. We are celebrating Bom's birthday today" Chaerin answered.

 

"But Bom's birthday was yesterday"

 

"Yep. Actually, We celebrated my son's birthday yesterday. We both have the same birth date Dara. Yesterday was for kids, and now its for adults" Bom added.

 

"You have a son?? Looks like I really missed a lot, so where is he?" Dara asked, but the smile she had became weaker.

 

"He's at my mom's place. Anyway, how are you Dara?? Do you have a boyfriend or a husband?? Where are you staying?? Where have you been?" Now Bom's in her Bominator tongue, firing Dara with so many questions.

 

"I was in the Philippines and I have no boyfriend or a husban-" Dara responded, flashing them again her smile but got interrupted when they heard someone yelled.

 

"Yah!!!! Can't you see us?? we want to see our noona too"

 

Almost all of them turned sobber when they saw Dara. The guys gaped and can't believe what they are seeing although they heard their conversation.

 

Dara ran towards Seungri and hugged him. They all know that Dara liked Seungri a lot and Seungri to Dara. It is a no blood related brother-sister love. Seungri is one of the people who got depressed when Dara left.

 

Seungri returned the hug and he even lifted her up. "Noona I missed you"

 

"I missed you too, and all of you" Dara looked at Youngbae and Daesung. She hugged them one by one. Daesung introduced his girlfirend and Youngbae introduced his woman. Dara happily shook heir hands and throw some jokes.

 

All of them was shock to see Dara in a new light. The old Dara don't smile like that all the time but now, she looked like she's not the Dara anymore. The Dara now is much tougher. Everyone was a bit teary eyed when they saw her but she was smiling so happily that made their tears to go away.

 

Dara glanced at TOP who can't utter a word. He saw how her wife suffered when Dara left. He don't know what to say to her now because he also saw how Dara suffered to the point that she left.

 

"I know I made your wife worry about me oppa, and I'm really sorry about that. I missed you teletabi!" Dara offered her hand and smiled.

 

How did she even know that he was thinking of his wife right now?? Top asked himself. The old Dara was insensitive. Even if she's hurting others already but to her, it feels like she's doing it right. But it's different now. She now knew what is happening to her surroundings.

 

Top shook her hand but later on he pulled her for a hug which Dara returned the act. Dara is not a girl anymore, she's a woman.

 

She hugged him back with a very warm smile and just let out the happiness in her. Seeing her friends once more gives her more happiness than the happiness before she set her foot at this place.

 

"What happened here?"

 

All pairs of eyes flew to the wet guy at the corner. Jiyong has no idea what's the commotion near the door. He can only see the tears from his friends eyes, and TOP's hugging a girl with a brown curly hair. He can't saw her face for her back faced his.

 

"Who's she?" he asked once more but no one dared replied. Silence build up inside the room. Top loosened his hold on her.

 

All of them felt the awkwardness surrounding them. Of course it's awkward because Dara and Jiyong could finally see each other. The problem is, will Dara be alright with it?? Does she still love Jiyong??

 

They all asked the same question specially now that Dara can't face him and she doesn't even mentioned Jiyong.

 

All their question stopped when they saw Dara smiled even more. They thought Dara would cry or would feel sorry about what happened in the past, but she looks like she doesn't care about the past anymore. But them, they all felt so awkward with this. She's the only exception.

 

Jiyong finally saw the lady. She was so beautiful and glowing. Yet he knew that it was Dara. A diffirent Dara. He should be happy right now. He was waitiing all this years for this day but why is he somehow sad and felt a tiny pinch in his heart? If it's the old Dara, she would come to him first, would see him first. But he was the last person she sees.

 

Jiyong stared at her. She was smiling so lovingly. He then remembered her letter 6 years ago.

 

One day, we will meet again. From all the horrible things I did, please let me suffer the consequences. Leaving is the only way for me to protect our friendship. When that day come and we will see each other again, if I smile, will you smile back at me?

 

if I smile, will you smile back at me?

 

if I smile, will you smile back at me?

 

if I smile, will you smile back at me?

 

Why does it feel like he don't want to smile but cry? Jiyong asked himself but later on, he found himself smiling back at her. If he smile that means he forgave her, but he already forgot what happened all this time. But he's jealous. He admits it. Dara moved on and now has a happy life, but it took years for him to forget his feelings, his guilt, him memories. And now it's back. So he smiled but it's weak. He wants to see her, be with her, but he is a little disappointed.

 

Dara ran to him and hugged him so tight. Jiyong felt her warmness that made him closed his eyes and just enjoy the reunion, trying to forget the thoughts running on his mind.

 

"Thank you Jiyong. Thank you" Dara whispered in his ears.

 

"Welcome home my santtokki!!" Jiyong returned.

 

"Hahahaha, I missed that name" She gigled.

 

"Wait, I-I'm wet, you'll ruin your dress" Jiyong broke the hug.

 

"It's alright. Why are you wet anyways" She asked but something came on her mind. "Ohh, Am I interrupting something Ji?"

 

"No!"

 

"Yes!"

 

Dara looked at the girl walking her way towards them. "So I'm right. It's you Dara unnie? Where have you been?"

 

Dara smiled when she saw the smile from the girl. She's thankful that the girl forgave her for what she did 6 years ago.

 

"I was in the Philippines. Kiko, I'm really sorry for what I did. I'm sorry"

 

Dara held both of Kiko's hand and squeezed it gently. Kiko got surprised to see a different glimmer in her eyes. She saw how she looks so sincere while apologizing even if both of them know what really happened 6 years ago. She looks so happy and content and it pisses her off. But she returned the smile.

 

"It doesn't matter anymore!! it's good to see you Dara. Welcome home" Kiko pulled her hands out from Dara's and circled it on Jiyong's waist. She then tiptoed and pecked Jiyong's lips that made Jiyong frowned a bit.

 

"Now, that we are all here. Jiyong and I have an announcement to make" Kiko began, pressing her wet body on Jiyong's wet state.

 

Jiyong leaned down near his girlfriend's ear and whispered, "It's not the right time babe, don't"

 

She then slapped Jiyong's chest a bit. "What are you saying Ji, It's the right time" Kiko said while eyeing Dara from head to toe. "Friends,...... We are getting maried"

 

The room went silent and all mouths hanged open, thinking 'What a timing' all at the same time.

 

"He is proposing but we got interrupted but it's alright. Now that my future husband's bestfriend is here, I will be the most happiest wife because my husband's family and friends are complete in our wedding day" Kiko continued.

 

Jiyong began to avoid Dara's eyes. He don't want to see or hear her reaction. What a timing it is.

 

"Looks like Dara unnie is my lucky charm" Kiko added sarcastically.

 

________________________________________________________

 

 

A new chapter in their lives starts now!!

 

"What is happiness?"

sandaragonFor me happiness is the thing dat everyone can have even your rich or poor, even your pretty or ugly or watever u are.

Mahzy19-.Happiness is being c0ntented and thankful for what u have,where u at and who you are...you might dont have the things or person you want as l0ng as what you realy need is there its enough to make u happy and c0mplete...

GdragonSsantokkiSimple, u just have to thinking positively, and be down to earth and then the happiness is in your heart

gd_umeHappiness for me is not something tangible, that's why we have difficulties holding on to it....kekeke... it is a state of fulfillment, of getting what one desires, though it can also be the feeling of contentment w/ what you have though it's not what you really want... It's something that is affected by so many factors...material, psychological, physical, emotional, spiritual,... but one thing's for sure, it is a state that only YOU and YOU alone can decide you want to be..... coz the world might be crumbling just before your eyes and you can do nothing about it coz its bound to happen, but if you accept it, really accept it, then you can smile and start being happy then you can start living again.. ^___^ Just like what dara did when she realized that yes, she just need to be happy for ji and start thinking about her bro, sanghyun.. and she was able to smile and start living again... though i know when she does face everyone someday it would be hard, another battle, still knowing that she has forgiven herself is the start of healing and she'll come out stronger this time

ekakuncunghappiness is what we feel what we have what we do that make us strong make us happy make us love everything. although much barrier will come but if we happy to life, there must be the way out. And we can get the happiness

eamzkirei- Happinnes is being thankful for everything that you have in life. high end gadgets can also make you happy but eventualy it will just be a necessity. 


Happinnes = my friends,my family, my husband and specialy my 4 month old son :) without them i dont think i can find happinnes and contentment in life.

 

My 10th queastion.

"What will you feel if you are being left behind?"

 

 

Keep on smiling

 

-Aeiya-luvs-u