The Sad Truth

Bridge To His Heart

Life always has two sides, Birth and DEATH, Love and HATE. It's the sad TRUTH

 

Dara was working on some paper works when her boss called her to his office. Minho saw the way she worked her off on her job. She was quite a perfectionist now. He remembered her being clumpsy and disoriented about her job years ago but look at her now, she's matured in a good way. Though his company benifits a lot from their hard working employees, specially Dara, yet he still can't let them work so hard and lose their time on their personal life.

 

The company's doing well after he became the president of S.E. It was tough for him to manage some business matters even right now. Some of their people who worked for the ex- CEO still can't trust him fully, but he's thankful that some believe on him and helped him in managing the company. It was all thanks to Dara who studied, researched and get him all the informations, and papers he need. To other people, they might think highly of him, but it was hard on him. Being a young president means your life ended with a snap of a finger.

 

But above all that, he can't let his employees work so hard to the point where they overworked. Dara is one of them. Lately, she's always staying at the company and work harder than him. There was a time when he went to a business dinner with the board members and went back to the company just to find her still working and researching.

 

Though he must be thankful to that but Dara's an exception. He love's Dara, thankful to Dara, he cares for her. Seeing her like that bugs him out. It's almost a month that had past after that 2 days trip vacation and yet he didn't saw Dara or heard anything about meeting her friends or stuffs.

 

Is she just focused on her work, or something happened which he has no idea what it's all about?

 

Yesterday he received a message from his staff that it was Dara who organized the event for tonight. The company released a brand new gadget but the main organizer met an accident days ago.

 

Minho blame himself for this. He was in Washington for a business proposal that didn't went well. For a week that he was out, he left everything in the care of his secretary and his staffs. He was too busy to even call them or asked them the progress of the plan. So he was really guilty for not hearing the accident of his organizer and even Dara. He wanted to ask her what bugs her out lately but it never happened.

 

Truth be told. He admits that he tried to avoid her after that 2 days trip. He was even thankful for this business trip for a week so that he can avoid poking the matter. As he remembers the sight of their trip where she found Dara crying pitifully on the sand. Of course he knew it, something happened before he arrived and she didn't told him about what happened. But it really is obvious. Dara became different again.

 

As the person close to her, of course he can ask her without difficulties, but it's hard for him. There are matters that should be kept, he knows that, so he didn't brought that up instead he even avoided her.

 

What a nice friend he is.

 

All his thoughts died down when he heard a knock on his door.

 

"Welcome back"

 

A smile could be seen on his face, mouth, and eyes. Minho stood from his seat and went to hugged her. After his disappointments from the trip in Washington, all he need is a hug from her.

 

"I missed you" he whispered on her ears.

 

Dara hugged him back. Tighter as it is. "I missed you too, but don't crush me yet or I'll spoil the coffee on your suit" She chuckled.

 

He didn't care if the coffee will ruin his suit. To hell he cares. Dara is his drug. He never have a father who cares for him. He never even met his mother. All his father care was and always be the company's sake, his son's performance, and fame. He even add the words "wealth not health".

 

"You look pale Minho-yah. Drink this coffee first and let's talk about Mr. Moore. How was it?" She asked while he's savoring her warmth.

 

Really, does she even have to spoil the moment? It will be fine with me if the coffee did but her?

 

He can only sigh. Back to her question.

 

"It didn't went well. I am really disappointed" He broke the embrace. He went back to his seat and she followed him at the front of his desk.

 

"Well that's too bad. But we can still find a good investors you know, so cheer up alright? I made you a coffee" She placed the cup on his desk and gave him her warmest smile that he need.

 

Minho placed his elbows on his desk and rest his chin on his fingers. "Yes you are right Dara. But anyway, I heard you organized the event for tonight. How's everything?" he began.

 

"Everything's ready. All is prepared. You can trust me on this" She said in her business tone.

 

"Good. I'm really sorry about this. But I have to thank you"

 

"No. You don't need to. I'm glad I can help. Maybe thank me after the event tonight. Okay?" She smile more.

 

He can only nod his head and gave her his smile. His eyes caress her face and saw the dark circles surrounding her hazel brown eyes. What's more surprising is she's still so beautiful. Those dark bags on her eyes shows how hard working she is. He is not assuming this fact because he believes that those eyebags are not because she cried. She wouldn't right? Why would she?

 

Now he wanted to ask her what happened but this isn't easy. He wanted to ask why she's over working herself. There are people who can organize the event and her job is to be his secretary so why did she jump to that? She is busier than anybody in here, being his secretary, but why did she let herself be busy even more as to organize a big event?

 

He wanted to clear that out. This all started after that 2 days trip with her friends.

 

I have to pull my luck and just ask her.

 

"D---"

 

"You look really pale Minho. I think you need some sleep. I can ask everyone to spare you some time so that you can take a nap here. I'm really worried. Will you be alright for tonight's gathering?"

 

She cut him out. Not as if she heard him. But she really does look so worried, as he thought. Guess he really needs to sleep, but he really want to ask her about the matter.

 

"I will be fine. Thank you for asking. I-I will take your offer then" He somehow sound as if he stuttered. Actually he don't want her to leave yet but he saw her warm smile and her worried gaze.

 

"Good, then I'll leave you alone for now. Have a good sleep. Call me if you need anything"

 

She then began to walk away and he can only stare at her back, frustrated as ever. He watched the way the door closed and after that he pound his hands on his desk.

 

Why can't I ask her that? As her close friend, it should be easy but seeing her changing again it made me uneasy. The changes is because of Jiyong. I knew it. She's too obvious.

 

He can only sigh.

 

Minho was about to walk to the couch for a nap when someone barge inside.

 

"Minho-ahh"

 

It was Dara but it got him surprised. Did she heard him pounding his desk? He asked himself. He saw her half body peeking at the slightly opened door.

 

"Y-yes?"

 

"Can I stay the night at your place?" Her eyebrows rose together with her pouty lips.

 

"No!" That two letter words came out his mouth voluntarily.

 

Why? NO!! What happened anyway?

 

He can't let her sleep at his house tonight. He avoided her because after they arrived in Seoul, Dara's past self is showing again. The fragile Dara who always cry and his past self too. Comforting her in a way whereas he regret later. Seeing her cry that night, God forbid, he was about to make love to her again. Dara's effect on him is too strong to resist. Thank God he has self control.

 

But tonight, if she got drunk or even him, what will happen then? He wants her, and Dara's the same, but Dara's not making love with him, for she always make love to Jiyong on her mind while ing him.

 

I am not like this before.

 

Minho saw the way Dara's expression change.

 

"I see. So you're still avoiding me huh?" She looked the other way and nods her head repeatedly, thinking deeply.

 

Was he that obvious? The thoughts running inside his mind. "I-I'm not avoiding you. Why would I?" He tried to suppress his high notes or else it will be too obvious that he is lying.

 

"You are a good liar Minho-yah, except if it's me. Don't worry I'm just testing you and looks like I am right. Sorry for disturbing you then"

 

"Dara, what are taking about? I-if you really do want to stay at my place then it's fine with me. You don't need to ask" Now he tried to put on his business tone. He avoided her gaze and sat on the couch but not long he heard her chuckling.

 

"You said no first and now you changed your mind? Hmmmn, but no thanks. I'm not making you guilty right? Unless if you lied"

 

I began to stare at her eyes again. I gasped when I saw it sparking in sadness. It look pained but why? Am I the one whose making her sad? or someone else?

 

"Rest all you want, sorry again"

 

Then she left. Minho went to the door but he stop midway. If he goes after her then it will look like he's guiltier than being guilty.

 

"I'm so sorry Dara" he whispered.

 

*****

 

"I'm so sorry Dara" Dara heard that clearly behind the door. She looked at the ceiling to dry her eyes before tears build up. Why would she cry? She asked herself.

 

Lately, she felt that she's becoming sensitive and easy to cry. She promised to someone else that she'll try her best not to cry but here she is, wanting to cry. She knew she disappoint him in some way. She wanted to ask that but just avoided the matter. That's the problem with Minho. If he's disappointed, he'll keep it to himself even if he's too abvious. She didn't ask about that because she already knew his answer and that will be 'It's nothing, it's just me'.

 

"I am lonely Minho. Really lonely"

 

__________________________________________________

 

The awaited night arrives.

 

It's already halfway to the end and Minho's closing remarks is nearing and of course the introduction of their brand new model hand phone.

 

VIP's, well knowned artists, celebrities, business partners/associates, media, gathered on the said event of S.E. Women are on their fancy cocktail dresses and men are in their best suits. They even organized a red carpet photobooth with their company's logo as it's background. Tables are all white with silver shining decorations, white roses as it's center piece, elegant chandeliers are hanging on the ceiling, chairs are decorated with silver shimmering ribbons. Over all the event shout for beauty, techno, elegant, yet simple.

 

Everything went so smoothly, as of now, and Dara who organized the event is busy at the moment, entertaining their guests together with Minho, the company's young president.

 

Dara whispered something on Minho as he was talking with his guests which were the top models and celebrities in their country.

 

"If you may excuse me, ladies" Minho elegantly bowed his head and girls were oggling him with with lust. Some of them gave Dara a glare for she's the reason why Minho's leaving their table. Dara did the same thing, bowed her head but hid the smirk on her lips.

 

'He's not a painting girls, he's my boss, and he's mine'

 

She muttered inside her mind.

 

"Let's go sir" Dara lead the way to the backstage and make-up artists ran towards their main model, Lee Minho. He was sitting in front of the mirror and artists were doing their magical art works on his face. Dara stayed on his back and Minho was eyeing her with a smirk on his lips.

 

He can tell that Dara's glaring at some of their company's models who's trying to get his attention. But his attention only centered to her. She was wearing a simple business attire which is too far from their theme. Yet, she looked gorgeous, her beauty stands out from the crowd, and men are eyeing her all the time. She was just wearing a silver skirt, black blazer and a white V-neck polo underneath the blazer. White pearl earings, wore the necklace Minho gave to her 3 years ago, silver wristwatch and her silver closed stilletos. But all girls in the room wore their shining cocktail dresses, semi-formal gowns, heavy make up, fancy accesories, dangling earrings, and diamonds are everywhere. Yet Dara is a product of simplicity which turned and became a dazzling saphire herself.

 

"What?"

 

Minho read her lip-mouthed words in front of the mirror. He got lost for a moment, lost from her beauty. He smiled to her.

 

"I'm impressed Ms. Park. The event is perfect" He murmured.

 

"Thank you sir" Dara nod and smiled back.

 

"Mr. Lee, please be on stage in 10 minutes" The floor director approached them and left after that and Minho and Dara thank her.

 

"Do you need anything sir?" Dara asked while staring at his lips. Minho saw that and he smirked.

 

"None for now Ms. Park, come on"

 

Minho stood up after the artist did his hair. He grabbed Dara's hand and lead her near the stage where black and white curtains are hanging, preventing the audience to see them. They were the only one around that area.

 

"You ready sir?" Dara put on her warmest smile. Minho nod his head then smiled back at her. He walked near Dara and placed his hands on her hips.

 

"How do I look?" He grinned.

 

Dara eyed him from his black leather shoes, his gray well-ironed pants that perfecty fit on his muscular thighs. Black belt from a famous designer exported from Barcelona. Gray suit that perfectly hugged his chest and his perfect abs. Black polo as the garment underneath the tux, silver neck tie on his neck. Glossy manly lips that wanted to be kissed. Nose so high and proud. Eyes that shines so bright, and the blackest shade of hair on earth. Over all, he is so handsome. His a total package. Everything you need. He has it.

 

"Can I answer your question with this? I want to kiss you right now" Dara bit her inner cheeks and oggled his lips.

 

Minho smirked and his hold on her hips tightened. "I look great then" he then grinned.

 

"Perfect. That's the correct term to put it"

 

Minho's gentle eyes became intense to the point where Dara avoided it. She knows his effect on her when he's staring at her like that. She might ruin his speech or worse she might place a mask on his face so that ladies around the area won't look at him with lust like she's doing right now.

 

"I guess we have a mutual feelings right now. I want to kiss you too" Minho began to lean forward and Dara grinned. She placed her palm on his chest and pushed him a bit.

 

"Not here, not now. Or else I will kidnapped you and tie you to my bed" Dara smirked.

 

Minho chuckled from her blunt remarks. "So, do you still want to come to my place later?"

 

Dara smirked. "Nope"

 

"Still mad?"

 

"Very"

 

"I'm sorry then"

 

"Apology accepted" she said without hesitation, then grinned.

 

Just like that, all their issues died down between them. They often tease each other like this but not to the point where they will regret in the end. They are not officialy in a relationship. Both of them have the same affection with each other but there are still issues unsolve.

 

"-Let's all welcome, Mr. Minho Lee, CEO of Samsung Electronics. Please give him a warm of applause" The emcee began and booming music started.

 

"That's the cue. Go now! Congratulations sir" Dara grabbed the end of his suit to straighten it and tighten his neck tie a bit more. "You look perfect sir. Good luck" She then pushed him on the backstage stairs while Minho frowned.

 

He walked towards the stairs but suddenly stopped just to place a quick light peck on her lips which got her surprised and left without saying anything.

 

She's still mad at him for avoiding her, yet her fingers lingered on her bottom lips which felt so warm from that light kiss. A smile formed on her lips that reached her blushing ears.

 

'Minho-ahh. I think I..really like you'

 

____________________________________________

 

Dara went back to accompany their guests while Minho's introducing their brand new product to the public. All were looking at him, listening to his every words, fascinated with their new product. Camera are all centered to him, lights are blinking on him. Dara can only stay at the back while silently listening to her boss, her best friend, and she hoped to be her boyfriend, her lover, her man.

 

She is so proud of him. He worked and gave his best to please his father, the founder of the company. All his hard works bore a fruit and now look at him, he's so gifted and succesful. Famous and well knowned. Handsome yet simple. A starter yet succesfull. Young yet accomlished well enough.

 

Dara was about to go to the powder room when someone caught her attention.

 

"Dara" an old man walked near her with a gentle smile on his lips. He is on his mid 50's. Not too long, she realized who it was.

 

"Uncle Park?" a smile formed on her lips.

 

"I'm glad that you still remember me" He laughed gently.

 

"What are you talking about uncle. I will never forget you, you know" Dara walked to meet him. They both shook their hands in a pure business way.

 

"Dara-ahh. You won't hugged me anymore? I see you are matured now. Not the teenage crazy-in-love you once were. The one who always barged inside my office and annoy me to death. Even offered me a back massage everytime she needs something and huggs me tightly after she get what she wants. I see. Poor old me" The old man pouted and faked to wipe a tear on his eyes.

 

Dara laughed remembering those days. She then jumped and gave him a big hug. Both of them chuckled.

 

"I missed you uncle. God, I missed you" Dara broke the hug just to happily yelped and pat his arms.

 

"Same goes with me. How are you? It's been almost 6 years Dara. I heard from Jiyong that you're back but you didn't visit me. I was sad"

 

"I am good as new. But I'm so sorry uncle. If I have the time I will of course visit you. Our company is so busy at the moment and our new president is just on the starting line. I have to assist him"

 

"Yes I know that. I wish you both good luck. May I ask why S.E Dara? How about your company?" the old man frowned and Dara answered him with a smile.

 

"Sanghyun is just a few years older than me. He won't need my assistance. In fact he is more popular now. He is a genius, I am so proud of him and the company's doing well. I took this job because it's my major. Business and technology. I want to try a different job that would fit me the most. And this is it. I'm happy with my job here"

 

"Very well said Dara dear. I am so sad that I missed your growth but I'm happy that you have grown to this beautiful woman, fierce, simple, elegant, and smart. I like that. How is your brother and his wife anyway?"

 

Dara grinned. "He's still the same old fart. Hehehe. He's bugging me to visit him once a week. But that's impossible. He is at the other side of the earth. Too far from me. He is still a worry-wart. And he's expecting a baby boy in 5 months. Minzy is 4 months pregnant."

 

The old man raised his brows in surprise. "Really? Wow, Good for them. I'm glad that it's Minzy. I remember her too."

 

"Yeah, that means I am going to be an aunt now." Dara pouted and blinked.

 

"Yah dara, you have the perfect age to be a mother yourself" the old man grinned but Dara gasped with the remarks.

 

"Ohh. I-Is that so?? Well looks like I have to find a man"

 

"Take your time Dara. How I wish it's my nephew" He then sigh and his eyes went back to the guy on the stage.

 

Dara was glad that the old man looked the other way or else he might see the sadness on her eyes.

 

She then bent down her head. Memories are all coming back at her once again. She remembered going to Jiyong's company all the time when Jiyong's doing his part time job at their company. Even when they are on their high school days, Jiyong already learned how to manage the company. Learned a lot about their business with the assistance of his father. He was born to be the next successor and he loves it. It's his passion and music.

 

The old man is the cousin of Jiyong's father. He is the executive assistant and the second hand of the CEO. Dara is fond with him and the old man treats her as if she's his daughter.

 

She remembered those days where she's bugging the old man about Jiyong, asking question about Jiyong, trying to learn a lot about him even if she's already the closest person to Jiyong. When she realized his feelings to him, it was the old man who gave her advices. Those good advices that ended up heart broken and now their friendship is also wavering.

 

'Dear, This kind of love have so many risks. Are you willing to take those risks?'

 

'Risks? Of course in a relationship, there's always a risks. I am willing to take it uncle'

 

'But this is different dear, you both are good friends. Confessing will be really hard. If you confessed then that means you are trying to breach the contract between you and him, and that contract is the friendship--only. You have to confess at the right time and at the right place or else things will get worse'

 

'I don't get it uncle'

 

'Dara, I want you to take your time. Don't get too eager with your issues. I want you to get his attention and show him your feelings first, not in words. But if he already has someone else then that's the cue, you have to slow down but only if you want to save the friendship because of course, you can confess anytime you want but you have to remember this, being best of friends has it's limits. If you try to go beyond that limits then it's out of boundaries. It may become a disaster in the end, worst case, you'll lose the friendship Dara.'

 

'I am willing to do that uncle. I believe he loves me too'

 

She remembered their conversation at his office almost 7 years ago. Those last sentences lingers on her mind.

 

I believe he loves me too.

 

Yeah, she's never a good believer. But when it comes to Jiyong, it's like everything is settled. Jiyong would become her man. But those beliefs ended with a heart aches. All her words back fire to her. All her confidence shattered to pieces. Those beliefs never existed in the first place. She tried to do what the old man told her to do. She showed him how she loves him, but it turned out bad, she became mean. She got lost because she's holding a belief and only believe to that beliefs, that Jiyong loves her too. She was too confident that no other woman would get his attention. In the end, she was wrong. Jiyong don't love her. She got so eager to make him her man and even confessed at the wrong time.

 

Uncle's right. Dara thought. Now that it's been half a decade that past, she took it as a nightmare. She left him just to forget those nightmare and of course she left because she wanted to save the friendship. Yet, those years are wasted, now that Jiyong spoiled everything.

 

Those memories of her past self, her unbelievable beliefs, she just laughs at it. All of it. She can't blame herself for becoming the villain in her own story because she was only a crazy-in-love teenager, a girl who never thought of her future but only pleasure. Can you blame her?

 

The truth is, she was mad. The reason why she never come back is not just because she wanted to forget and just move on, but it is because she hate him, and her friends. She even wanted to erase all the memories, forget all of them. Until now she still hate all those who hurt her. She was acting all this time. But this is not a revenge. She's going out with them because they are still a part of her life and of course, she's bored.

 

So when Jiyong said that he can't stay as her BFF, she was the most happiest. Just friends? She doesn't even want Jiyong to be one. She's happy that everything changed now. And her friends? they are just her usual acquaitance. And the hate? she will never forget what they have done but she already moved on. She can't hate them forever, right?

 

She wanted to save the friendship, yes that's right, because she don't want him to hate her. She wanted to stay as Jiyong's best friend because there are issues that she wanted to make up with him. She knew she's still a part of this. She's still thankful for his existence, they still have a good memories to share with each other. But now that everything ended, then she wished to never see his face anymore. She was even glad that Jiyong is the one who ended everything, not her.

 

"You are frowning Dara dear?"

 

Dara turned to face the old man and smiled at him. "Oh am I? Sorry about that uncle" She whispered. She didn't even realized that she was clenching her fist.

 

"Anyway, How's Mr. Lee as your boss?" The old man drank the champaigne on his hand. Dara suddeny felt relieved at the change of topic.

 

"He's so hardworking and take good care of all of us. He's worthy of everyone's trust. He's a genius. He's a great president and all of us are so proud of him. Specially me who's always beside him. I am very proud of him" Dara stare at Minho on the stage and a very loving smile showed up on her lips. Her eyes sparkling.

 

She then turned her gaze to the old man who's looking at her with amazement on his eyes and a grin on his lips.

 

"I see. I want to meet him before I leave" He then stare at the man on the stage.

 

Dara suddeny remembered something.

 

"Uncle, Sorry if I'm asking this, but what brought you here? I mean Kwon Star hotels is too different from our company. I wonder why you are here?" She muttered curiously.

 

The old man laugh at her question. "Hey, we are on the same business industry Dara. But I know what your point is. Actually, I was just invited by a friend of mine who's a business partner of your company and I got interested so I went here. And of course I want to see you. And now I think I want to meet your president as well"

 

Dara blinked and pressed her hands on his arms.

 

"Sure uncle. I can inroduce you to him. I can't let this oppurtunity to slip. Besides, it's the Kwon Star Hotels anyway, he will be very mad at me if he knew about this and I let it slip"

 

Their conversation stopped when everyone gave the speaker a huge round of applause. Some gave him a standing ovasion.

 

"I will be back uncle. If you may excuse me sir" She put on her business tone and smiled at the old man.

 

"Sure Ms. Park" he grinned then Dara left.

 

 

-to be continued

_________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Wazzup applers?? Are you still alive?? As the title said "The Sad Truth", well it is really a sad truth. No DARAGON moments until now and I'm losing inspiration. But I'm still an appler not a wappler. So yeorubun.., my readers, my silent readers, my subscribers... You guys are my inspiraton.  Here's the update. We are halfway the finish guyz.. Be prepared, get your tissues, and brace yourself, we are heading the !! DARAGON MOMENTS WILL BE RELEASED SOON.

 

"How do you value a friend?"

(There will be some changes from now now on.. BEST ANSWERS WILL BE POSTED AND BEST INTERESTING COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED TOO)

 

sandaragon - For me friendship is the second important thing after my family.

          -Indeed. I AGREE!! Those who don't are a bad friend.

ParkRaeKi - Value a friends?! Well it depends on a friends who want this. I might say i value them more than they did to me. But then I was betrayed by this so called friend once and that's the time i changed my prception with regards to this. 

          -I experienced that too. It's so sad to know that some of your trusted friends hate you deep inside their hearts. But my dear reader, learn to forget the bad memores they left to you and start finding someone who's worthy of your trust.

myrene - I love my friends so much..i find it hard to consider someone as a friend... so if i call u my friend it means i love u.. i value u. I trust u.. even if u hurt me.. i'll forgive u easily. But once u ignore me and forget me... u have nothing to comeback for.

          -Once my friend ignore me and forget me, I think I will still open my door for them. I will still be very happy to call them my friends. I believe they won't ignore you if there's no reason behind it. We must find it out first.

132901real friends are really hard to find. giving value to them is hard to say how. For me it is more on how i act towards them.

         -hmmn, I've been thinking. There are lot of people that say, it is really hard to find a good frend. I am one of them just like you. But come to think of it, is it really hard? or we're just scared to be betrayed?

naue523A friend is someone who will not only stand by you through thick and thin, nut someone who will be willing to help you resolve everything. I've had friends in the past, but my true friend i have found is my older sister.... Value? Its priceless. All i know is that life will be meaningless if it werent for her... Does this even answer the question? 

           -hehehe your answer is enough thank you, but it is a family thing. The first sentence you wrote, well I agree with that, and the second sentence is quite familial. I believe that having a blood related friend is different than having a true friend who shares no relation with you, We all value our siblings as one of our trusted people out there, so I think I want you to still find people whom you can trust just like how you trust your sister. Besides, the more the merrier. You agree?

gd_ume - I value a friend a lot,... I always respect their opinions and don't take it against them if we don't believe in the same thing... i always make sure that im there no matter what... and i just love them as they are... w/ their strength and their weakness... trusting and protective... being trustworthy.

           -Both of us share the same answer to the question. Our door is open for everyone. We are willing to help them even without recieving nothing in return. Right? 

eamzkirei - I give so much value to all my friends... I value them a lot, I would always be there for them,set aside my own problems just to help them first... 

          -Me too! I love them so much. 

 

COMMENTS from Chapter 16

sujukat - Ji made a wrong decision of not breaking up with kiko..let him effin deal with his decision... 

luilu88 - both were immatures... one is an and cant make up his mind while the other is full of BS... 

luaroze21this story is so frustrating

kaynrolSo complicated and messy

unclear214 -Stupid jiyong,stupid Dara. Kinda not too eager to find out wats gona happen to them.

  -I see. I expected this kind of reaction from my readers. Almost all of you are disappointed with what is happening. I don't know if I can enlighten you with this, but this is life. This is love. A person who knows what true love is, are the stupid peope who fell in love, made a mistake and willing to correct those mistakes. Complicated? Yes! Love has so many complicatons you know. It's not easy to love. Immaturity? It's part of the game of love. But because they are stupid in love, then being stupid is really stupid, their slow, they don't know what to do, what to think, what to move next, and what to say. When their being hurt, then it really hurts to the point without searching for a cure, they just love the pain. But when they already found themselves that they are acting stupidly, then that's the time when they start to think of a solution to end the stupidity. This is love Yeorubun. This is the SAD TRUTH. As a human, Love is a part of our need. It's the reason why we are still alive. It gave us happiness, pleasure, sadness, pain at the same time. It is risky but I am willing to take those risks? would you?

wildhorxei like the end of the chap.even dara being a bit psycho and evil.

  -Psycho? haha yes she is. She's eveil because of the pain in her heart.. Too bad. kkkk

qwerty987uiop- Is this some kind of revenge or something?

  -I think your question is answered at the end part of Chapter 17

 

My 17th question.

``What`s the worst thing your best friend could do to you, and still be forgiven?``

 

 

Keep on smiling,

 

Aeiya-luvs-u