2 Days 1 Night

Bridge To His Heart

 

 

"Looks like Dara unnie is my lucky charm"

 

The room turned silent and all pairs of eyes went to Jiyong then to Dara. All of them are anxious of what would be her reaction. Why anxious? Of course because they all know Dara's feelings to her bestfriend Jiyong, even though it's been 6 years that passed already, still there are doubts if all those feelings is still there, or totally gone now.

 

What a timing it is.

 

She knew all the attention was darted to her. Dara felt the stares, the pity they were giving her. She smiled knowing that her friend do care about her. She knew that when she stepped inside Bom's place, she knew that it will become awkward. She loved Jiyong and because of that reason, she left Korea, left her friends and her bestfriend. She wanted to forget, to moved on, and now she totally forgotten those painful past. She already moved on. Dara knew that her friends are asking themselves if she still loves her bestfriend, but gladly, she don't love him anymore. All that was left is the friendship. It's the reason why she left anyway, it is to save their friendship, not to forget him.

 

Dara smiled cheerfully, even clapped her hands and looked at Jiyong. She hugged him tight and whispered some words near his ears.

 

"Congratulations Jiyong!!" Dara whispered then broke the tight embrace.

 

"Congratulations to the both of you" She said out loud and hugged Kiko, tapping her back gently.

 

All are confused to see her smiling so warmly, she looked so happy. They should be happy seeing her like that, but their minds are filled with questions like, if she's really acting what she's feeling right now, or lying to herself?

 

"T-Thank you" Kiko was the one who broke the hug. A little disappointed, she thought she could see a spark of jealousy through those brown eyes, but all she could see is the spark of happiness and love.

 

Jiyong on the other hand felt a little disappointed. He wanted to hear Dara's objections about his upcoming marriage. He glanced at Youngbae who gave him a curious stare, and Bom gave him a glare. He knew that this isn't the right time to announce that. How did he even propose to Kiko a while ago?? He didn't like the idea and now he's guilty of what he did.

 

There's no turning point now. Even if he proposed to his 7 years girlfriend, he felt as if he made the wong move. He proposed out of pity and now he's guity, and will be much guiltier if he has this thoughts of backing out.

 

Kiko deserves happiness. She waited all this years for him to court her and aiming to reach the altar. Now that this had happened, all he wanted is for Kiko to be happy. No need to back out now because Dara has moved on even though he wanted to settle their unfinished business.

 

"Jiyong, say something babe"

 

Kiko clutched Jiyong's wet shirt, getting his attention back to the present.

 

"Thank you Dara" He returned bowing and wore his famous breath-taking smile.

 

"But yahhh!! seriously??" Dara hissed and throw a light punch on Jiyong's chest then pouted.

 

Seungri gasped out loud, thinking if she's objecing now. Almost all of them have that idea in mind. Youngbae elbowed the rat and some glared at him. But Dara doesn't have any idea of what is going on.

 

"W-what?" Jiyong stuttered and Kiko secretly smirked while staring at Dara.

 

"You're asking her to marry just now?? You should hve asked her years ago. You're too slow Ji. I even thought I could meet little Jiyong's right now" Dara grinned.

 

Again, the room filled with silence. The only sound they could hear is Dara's gigles.

 

Somehow they felt a little sad. They pity Dara, but the way she's reacting right now. It felt like they should pity Jiyong more than Dara because he looks much sadder than sad.

 

"Yeah, It's because I was wai- ahmmm, I was busy running our company" Jiyong could only say.

 

I was waiting for your return all this time.

 

That is what he wanted to tell her.

 

"It's alright with me Dara unnie. Don't worry, at least Jiyong is mine now. I'm his fiance now. I'm so happy" Kiko butted in. She clinged her arms to Jiyong and pressed her body closer to him.

 

Jiyong smiled at his future wife and recieved a peck on his lips.

 

Dara giggled seeing his bestfriend kissing his woman.

 

"That's enough guys. Congratulations to the both of you. Jiyong and Kiko, you deserve each other, but for now, why don't we let Dara eat first" Bom held Dara's hand and dragged her to the living room, breaking the tension building before it'll ruin the night.

 

They all knew that their freaking out from Jiyong's sudden proposal and as well as Dara's sudden return but what's important right now is the fact that their complete again.

 

The other's give their greetings to the love birds and exchanging awkward glances before they walked back to the living room. Jiyong and Kiko went upstairs and changed their clothes first before joining their friends.

 

They were exchanging stories and laughters that they didn't even realized that it's already past 12:00 in the morning.

 

Dara's the one who broke the laughter when she recieved a text messages.

 

Beast: Are you at home already?

 

Beast: Txt me back asap. I'm worried.

 

Jiyong saw Dara's smiling while reading something on her phone. He was looking at her this entire time. How he missed her a lot. How he dreamed of this day to come, and now he's glad that she's back even though he could already felt the distance between them, as well as the changes in her.

 

Daesung was currently story telling his encounter with the president of an entertainment and how he auditioned as a singer. Dara was listening carefully but her mind was on her cell phone, exchanging messages with her boss.

 

Beauty: I'm not home yet.

 

Beast: What the hell?? You are gone for 2 hours already and you're not home yet? where on earth are you?

 

Beauty: Easy there beast. I went to see my old friends.

 

Beast: What?? why didn't you tell me. I should have accompany you and meet your friends.

 

Beauty: You'll meet them soon. But right now, I don't need a beastly boss to accompany me here. kkkkkkkk

 

Beast: Why you! Are you ashamed of me? You should be thankful that you have a very handsome friend with you.

 

Beauty: Talk to the hand!! whatever beast!!

 

Beast: Yah!! Don't ever blabber talk about me to your friends.

 

Beauty: kkkkk, I'm not even thinking about you.

 

Beast:...... That hurts!! :(

 

Beauty: That's what you get when you flirt with some hotties behind my back!!

 

Beast: Ohh someone's jealous. :)

 

Beauty: Whatever!!! (meloooong)

 

Beast: Don't worry ttoki!!, you're the most beautiful lady in silver a while ago. I even dropped my jaw on the floor. You should pay for my jaw repair!

 

Beauty: LIAR!!!!!

 

Dara laughed earning stares from her friends. She looked at them and saw the smiles on their lips.

 

"What?" she asked.

 

"Looks like it's your boyfriend" TOP uttered while raising his brows three times. The other gigled except this specific guy.

 

"I don't have one oppa. It's a friend of mine" Dara smiled so lovingly.

 

"Really huh?" Bom teased while doing what her husband is doing.

 

Dara was about to say more when her phone beeped again, meaning there's another message. She glanced down her phone and looked at the incoming message.

 

Beast: Sandy, I need the documents tomorrow. Are you done browsing them?

 

Dara stopped and gasped, placing her palm on . She totally forgot the files she should check before presenting it tomorrow. Her smile got replace by worries. She then flicked her phone and message him back.

 

Beauty: Just a few more browsing then I'm all done.

 

Dara lied, actually she haven't read it yet. She was really into meeting Bom and greet her and now she forgotten her paper works.

 

Beast: It's already late Sandy. You dont need to finish it. All I want is for you to take plenty of rest arasso, and enjoy your reunion with your friend. Do I need to drive you home?

 

Beauty: No, you need more rest than I do. I will be fine. I'll see you tomorrow then. Good night

 

Beast: Be safe. Don't forget to text me when you got home. I'll be waiting.

 

Beauty: aye aye boss!!! :)

 

Dara began to place her phone back to her mini handbag and faced her friends. As much as she want to stay with them, but she can't. Her boss need the documents tomorrow and she doesn't want herself to make some mistakes because she know she won't be the one who'll suffer the consequences, it'll be her boss and their entire company.

 

"Is there a problem Dara??" Jiyong asked, a little worried for Dara's change of expression.

 

"I want to stay a little more and be with you guys but I need to go home now, I still have paperworks to finish" Dara responded.

 

"It's late?? Don't tell me you're still going to work this time of the night?? You should rest!! I won't let you.... Let me speak to your boss then. How could he allow you to work this late?" Jiyong hissed and grasped her wrist.

 

Dara smiled and giggled while staring through his eyes. "You haven't changed one bit Jiyong. You always care about me but now I don't need any of it. I'm fine okay. You should take care of your fiance more"

 

'You always care about me but now I don't need any of it' Those words echoed on his head that made Jiyong to bent his head. There was a tiny ache on his chest after hearing that. Her words were a bit strong and rude even though she was smiling like that. It hurt him.

 

Bom knew what Dara meant with what she just said. Dara's right, Jiyong must stopped acting like a father to Dara, treating her as if she's a little girl, or being gentle with her because that's one of the reason why Dara fell in loved with him,'coz he's being too soft on her. Dara is a woman now. She knows what she's doing.

 

"It's fine with us Dara. Where are you staying anyway?" Bom returned the smile to Dara even if all of them felt the tension between Dara and Jiyong.

 

"At the old house. It's been abandoned for years now. Mom and Dad would be very mad at me if I won't stay there even though the company gave me a place to stay" Dara answered.

 

"Yeah, I passed by there few months ago. There was no one in there for 6 years. Will you be alright noona, what if there are ghost?" Youngbae asked, a litle bit worried at the same time wearing a teasing smile.

 

"Don't scare me like that Bae!! or I'll give your address to the ghost to hunt you" Dara frowned and pouted. She crinkled her nose like a rabbit that made all of them to drop their jaw because of seeing too much cuteness from her.

 

They all laughed. Jiyong and Kiko could only laughed a bit.

 

"I really have to go guys. You can reach me through this number. I'm going now" Dara stood up and gave her calling card to Bom.

 

"I'll drive you home Dara" Jiyong interrupted.

 

"Babe, I want to go home too"

 

Kiko whined while pouting at Jiyong. He was about to say more but he just closed his mouth and sighed. "Looks like I can't drive you home. I'm sorr-"

 

"I'll just take a cab. It's a 30 minute drive anyway. I don't really like to bother all of you. I'll see you soon"

 

Some of them was about to object about Dara's going home through a cab. Dara never ride a cab before. She always have her driver with her. It's a shock for them actually, as well as it's not safe for her specially she's wearing a very hot dress and the fact that she's too beautiful.

 

Some planned to drive her home but Bom gave them a meaningful glare that stopped them from talking.

 

'Let her be'

 

"Then take care of yourself okay?" Bom walked towards Dara and hugged her tight. Chaerin did the same then Dara hugged her guy friends and their woman. She hugged Kiko and congratulate her again, and finally she hugged Jiyong and placed a soft kiss on his cheeks that made him gasped from the emotions swelling inside him.

 

"Goodnight Jiyong" Dara then turned her back and walked away.

 

Jiyong felt the need to ran after her. He wanted to be with her, to talk more with her, to hear all her stories, to get closer to her once again. But someone was holding his hand tightly, telling him not to walk away because he already have a fiance. Jiyong looked at the girl who's holding his hand. Kiko gave him a loving smile that made him cursed himself for ignoring his fiance. He smiled in return and kissed Kiko's lips, trying to forget the woman who's back on his life again but it felt like she's walking away from him once again.

 

___________________________________________

 

DARA's POV

 

It's been a week that passed already and still I have so many paper works to do. Aigoo.

 

It is early for a saturday morning to be thinking of my unfinished business. I went out of the bed and started sweeping the floor and dusting the entire room. After dusting, I pulled out my bed sheet and pillow cases just to toss it on my laundry bag.

 

I glanced on my clock and it's 6:00 in the morning. Gosh, It's too early. I began to mop the floor and place a new bed sheet and pillow cases then opened my window to ventilate my room. It really looks like it's breathing dirt, and so it needs fresh air.

 

"Looks like I'm all done here" I watched my room and smiled in satisfaction. I've been too busy to clean my room after I set my foot at this place. I missed my room a lot but I'm glad that Sanghyun renovated it so that it won't bring back memories. Actually it's fine with me. My past doesn't matter to me anymore.

 

I missed staring at me and Jiyong photo's in frame that were placed at my bedside table and the top of my drawers, but it's better to hid them on the basement because it kinda annoys me. It's not that its annoying, I just felt like it doesn't suit my personality now. I mean, I do believe that a person could read another person's character on how he maintain his/her room. I'm not a teenager anymore who's always keeping picture frames anyway, right??.

 

I pulled my rolling laundry bag and went outside my room. I was on the stairs when my old driver helped me brought the bag to the ground floor.

 

"Thank you uncle" I smiled and was about to go to the laundry area.

 

"Dara dear. Why don't you ask the maid to stay here everyday not going here to clean only in the morning and goes back in the afternoon, or maybe hire another one?" I heard him say.

 

"It's fine with me uncle. I only need someone to maintain the cleanliness of this entire place and I can do the rest. And it's only the two of us that lives here. We really don't need more helpers. besides, I'm only staying here for the night" I answered and looked at the entire place.

 

"I don't want you to tire yourself with these household chores. You've been too busy at the office and now youre doing this??"

 

"I'm fine uncle. I'm used to this stuffs anyway. I'm more concerned about you uncle. You should be staying with your family in Gangseo rather than taking care of me. Why don't you stay with your family for the rest of your stay here in Seoul before your flight to London in 2 weeks. You've been away for 3 years from your family. It's time for you to make up your lost days with them. I'll be fine here"

 

"But you're brother told me to stay here with you for awhile" He pouted a bit.

 

I smiled then laughed as I remembered what we went through together in the past. "Uncle! Have you forgotten that we used to break Sanghyun's orders a lot. Hahahaha" I laughed more remembering the angry Sanghyun scolding me and uncle a lot because of my silly life back then. It was fun though.

 

I heard my driver as well as my personal assistant laughed together with me. I do missed him a lot too. I was told that he tried looking for me as Sanghyun told me so. He really loves me a lot. I love him too, he's my second father, and a friend to me.

 

"Are you sure you'll be fine?" He asked with the warmest smile ever.

 

"Deh. I told you I'm only staying for the night and I'm always at the office for the entire day"

 

"That's the point. You've been over working yourself and go home so late at night. I don't want you to drive late. What if someone --"

 

"SHHHHH. I'll be fine uncle. Trust me." I cutted him and return the smile back to him. He then nodded and began to push the laundry bag on the laundry area.

 

"Okay, I'll leave later but for now, let me do the laundry for my beatiful child. Just go have breakfast first and take a bath then I'll drive you to the office later"

 

I could only nod and went to the kitchen to cook our breakfast.

 

***********

 

I was typing my boss's schedules for the entire week when my phone rang. I looked at who the caller was and saw Bom's name.

 

"Yobosaeyo Bommie?" I cheered.

 

"Dara-ah, let's go shopping. It's saturday anyway. Is it fine with you?" She asked using her sweetest voice.

 

"I'm not at home Bom and I'm kind'a busy. But I can give you some of my time. Why don't you meet me at this address. ******* ____ ****** ______, I'll wait for you there"

 

"Okay it's nearby. I'll be there in a few minutes"

 

I hanged up the phone and glaced at my boss's office. I looked at the glass wall. I can't clearly see him for the wall has a foggy design but I can see his shadows. he was on his desk, signing some papers.

 

I dialled the line 1 from my telephone and place it on my ears.

 

"Yes?" he answered immediately. I even saw him stopped from what he's doing and was looking at me.

 

"Can I go downstair and buy some coffee?? I'll be back in a few minutes" I answered. There was silence from the other line that made me frown. "You there?" I whispered.

 

"Sandy, why don't you go home and rest. I've been asking lots of your time even your weekends" He responded. I pouted.

 

"No! I'll stay here with you. You're the one who need more rest than me. I can't relax at home knowing you're working a lot and alone"

 

"You really love me do you. Fine! then I'll treat you to dinner later arasso?" I could even hear him giggling.

 

"A dinner date huh?? Sound pretty good to me. I'll buy you coffee then" I chuckled while hanging up the phone. I looked at my watch and it's past 3:00 in the afternoon already.

 

**********************

 

10 minutes past. I saw Bom parked her car and headed to the door. I stood up and waved to get her attention and not long she saw me and smiled.

 

"Am I late?" She hugged me briefly and gave me a grin.

 

"No, you're in time..., as always" I laughed.

 

Bom sat in front of me and the waiter placed my orders. I bought Bom her fovourite coffee frappuccino and I ordered mine.

 

"Oooh you still remember my favourite coffee. Thank you. Anyway, why did you pick this place??" She asked while roaming her eyes around the place.

 

"I'm working in that company" I then pointed my forefinger at the building I'm working at. Looks like I forgot to tell them that I'm working on a different company.

 

"Samsung electronics?? You're not working for your brother?? Does he know about this?" Bom's brows met each other and I laughed. How I missed to see her face like that.

 

"Yes. He's fine with it" I muttered.

 

"Oh, so you're seeing him" she began to avoid my eyes.

 

"Yes, I went to London 3 years ago and meet him there. I even know that Minzy's working for him and now they have a 1 year old daughter" I took a sip on my coffee and watched Bom. She's even surprised to hear about Minzy.

 

"You met Minzy? Why didn't she even told us about that??" Bom pouted and looked sad.

 

"I asked her not to tell you guys" Now it's my turn to bend my head down in apology.

 

"I know I have no right to ask why, but why Dara?"

 

"I don't want you guys to be anxious about me. I love my life now, I'm making my own money, I value life and know how to deal with my pains. That time. I still have no plans returning home because I don't know how to face you guys and I'm sorry" I then looked at her eyes and it's telling me how shes been hurting as well.

 

"I-its alright" She stuttered then took a sip on her coffee. I did the same as silence began but later on she broke the silence before it'll became awkward for us. "Actually. I wanted to see you not just to go shopping with you like we always do but as well as to talk to you" She began while flicking her tissue paper on the table.

 

"About the past?" I finished it for her. I smiled weakly. I even don't know what to say or where to begin. "Bom, I know all of you want to ask me about my feelings for Jiyong. I wanted to settle our issue first but as I told you I'll be very busy for two weeks even on my weekends. What I do care for now is the present and my job, I really don't care about the past anymore. I'm only thinking of being forgiven for what I did to Jiyong. But now that we're good again, I don't think I want to discuss the past anymore. I know you want to ask me if I still love him. My answere is no, I don't love him anymore Bom"

 

"But I felt the distance between you and him" She leaned closer, trapping my gaze with her.

 

"It's been 6 long years Bom. Of couse there are changes did you expect it to stay as it was?" I shrugged my shoulders and continued. "In fact, It's been only a week and I saw him once because of my tight schedule but after my busy week, I can spend time with him or even help him on his wedding preparations. It looks like I'm distancing myself from him, but I'm not. There will be changes in our relationship from now on. I loved him Bom, we have a past. I walked away because I want to save our friendship. I want to be his friend forever and I hope you guys would understand that we need changes in our relationship from now on. I don't want to be the Dara from 6 years ago, so please don't expect too much from me"

 

I know I sound rude. But it's all truth. It's what I am now. But I felt so sorry for Bom. She even looks like she wanted to cry.

 

"Bommie don't give me that look. I know you understand me. You are my bestfriend right?" I cheered trying to put a bright smile on my lips.

 

"I understand. But you should settle the issue with him Dara. He suffered a lot too. He was left behind with only a letter, do you know how hard it was for us?? Especially for him?. I want you to know that Jiyong stopped laughing after you left"

 

I tilted my head and frowned. "What do you mean by that?"

 

"He's not the cheerful Jiyong he was back then. He became a bit loner and trying to get busy after he graduated and became the succesor of their company 2 years ago. I'm just glad that Kiko stayed by his side. Without her, maybe we no longer have Jiyong today. He's hurting inside too. We really are thankful that your back and I know Jiyong is the one much happier to have you back"

 

I don't get it. Jiyong changed? But why? I really don't understand but I don't want to think about it. It's even weird, it feels like it has a double meaning specially to the part where she said.., 'without her, maybe we no longer have Jiyong today'. Is she somehow exagerating it?

 

"I know Bom. I'll talk to him I promise" I smiled ignoring my thoughts. Glad that she smiled too but her eyes looks sad.

 

I glanced on my watch and looked at the time. Its been half an hour already.

 

"Bom. I have to go now. I still have tons of paper works to finish"

 

"Okay. Anyway, I heard some facts about the new president of Samsung. They said that he is really a hottie, and became a CEO at such a young age? That's cool. Chaerin told me that. That cat have a little crush with your company's president that made the rat go mad with the cat" Bom laughed and I joined her laughter. Looks like those couples are still bickering as always, yet only the two of them could tame each other.

 

"Really?" I laughed.

 

"Before I forgot, I was planning to throw a welcome party for your return. But now I think having a 2 day trip to a beach resort will be fun. Is it fine with you on Saturday?"

 

"Nice idea. Lets just rest and make memories there not partying because of my return. If it's Saturday, then I'm free by then. Expect me to be there" I excitedly yelped.

 

Later on, I went out of the cafe with a coffee I ordered for my boss. My smile totally gone now. I don't know what is happening to me but somehow I'm thinking of what Bom had told me about Jiyong from awhile ago.

 

_________________________________________________

 

SATURDAY

 

They heard a car creech that made all of them went out to see if it was Seungri who's driving the 14 seater van. They were currently at Bom's place and was waiting for Jiyong and Kiko to arrive as well as Dara. They decided to meet at Bom and TOP's place for it's near the road they would take and decided to use only one van.

 

Seungri opened the car door and began to slide open the door to ventilate it's inside. It will be a 4 hour dive to reach their destination. It's a beach resort owned by Jiyong's uncle. All of them are excited but some are a bit worried for this 2 days 1 night get away.

 

Bom was busy preparing their snacks and drinks while TOP placed the bags, coolers, and other stuffs they need inside the van. Youngbae was helping TOP together with Daesung while Seungri's drinking a juice drink while sitting at the outdoor stairs.

 

"You sure this will be a good idea??" Chaerin suddenly asked while helping Bom packed.

 

"Why ask that??" Bom who's not looking at Chaerin said with a light smirk on her lips.

 

"I don't know. I just have this feeling that there's something wrong with this idea" Chaerin stopped walking while looking so far away, didn't even realized that Bom already placed their packed foods inside the car.

 

"Everyone!!!" Bom yelled earning all their attentions. "Let's stop thinking and freaking out too much even if there's a tension between Jiyong and Dara. We shouldn't react everytime Dara makes a move. It isn't right. We're making Dara feel uncomfortable when we are around. We should ignore the past anymore. So I want you guys to act as if nothing happened and welcome Dara in a comfortable way, understand??"

 

There was silence but they responded her with a nod. Chaerin walked towards Bom with a smirk on her lips.

 

"You got a chance to talk with her, don't you? Good for you. Looks like we really made unni ucomfortable since the meesting 2 weeks ago. Aiggoo.. Where are they anyway?? It's already 8:00am aigoo" Chaerin puffed some air from while looking on the road few feets away from them.

 

Suddenly a range rover car went inside the already opened gate. It was Jiyong's car. He waved his hand wearing a cheerful smile then went to open Kiko's door. Kiko began to ran towards the girls and hugged them one by one. But then not long a yellow cab stopped at the side of the road and vomited Dara out who really looks different from all the girls inside. The girls and wearing shorts, hanging shirts, a perfect dress to go swimming but Dara look so casual but beautiful and cool.

 

She was wearing a silver hugging pants, red belt and pink tshirt, wearing red rubber shoes and in an apple hair. She's only carrying a yellow backpack and was walking towards them, half running in excitement.

 

"Annyonghasaeyo!!!" She waved.

 

Seungri heard her voice that made him stood up and ran towards her. "Noona!! Noona!!" They both jumped in happiness and everyone laughed with their cuteness.

 

Dara then bowed to everyone and briefly hugged her friends. "Sorry I'm a bit late"

 

"You're just in time. Now that we're all her. We have to go now" Bom told her. She just nodded.

 

Dara walked near Jiyong and lightly punch his arms which she usually do. Jiyong grinned with the act and tapped her forehed with his knuckles. Dara gigled and hugged him briefly.

 

"How are you??" Dara asked while removing her backpack hanging on her back.

 

"Just great and excited. Let me help you with that"

 

Jiyong grabbed her bag and placed it on her seat. All of them already went inside the van except for Top and Jiyong. Jiyong was helping Top shoving all their things at the back of the van while Dara grabbed her phone to call someone.

 

"Who are you calling Dara unnie??" CL asked.

 

"My friend, It won't take long" Dara pressed her phone on her ears and turn around. Chaerin was about to go inside to join her friends inside when a brand new edition of blue mercedes benz suddenly went into view. What shocked her more was thefact that the car is parked inside Bom's place and it's ceiling is being folded open. But Chaerin isn't just shocked or stunned with the beauty of the car. She thought she was dreaming when she saw the man who owned that cool car.

 

"OH MY GaHHHHHD!!!" She yelled "I-isn't that the y-young president L-Lee M-Minho??"

 

Everyone knows about Chaerin's fangirling to that guy. All their gazes went to the guy whom was opening his car door with a teasing smile on his lips and talking to his phone. He even leaned to his car while looking somewhere.

 

"Is he really M-Minho??" Chaerin stuttered, she even left the van just to tap Dara's back.

 

"I'm leaving now, take care arasso??" Dara smiled then hanged up the phone and face CL who wasn't even looking at her but looking straight ahead. Her gaze followed Chaerin and saw who she was looking at.

 

"Unnie, why is your boss here. Is he really M-Min--??"

 

"Yah Minho-ah!! Why the hell are you here??" Dara walked while glaring at the guy, leaving CL speechless.

 

Everyone heard and saw the two of them talking to each other.

 

"I want to go with you. It's unfair! I'm tired too and I want a vacation too" Minho whined while grinning up to his ears.

 

"But you have a business meeting later in the afternoon. Just go home!" Dara pushed him back to his car..

 

"I don't want to! I'm still you boss and I have the right to cancel those meetings if I want to. Right secretary Park? Just take me with you... please please?"

 

Minho pressed both of his palms while pleading to Dara. Pouting and acting childish. Later on Dara laughed and face palmed him. She then grabbed his hand and locked it with her. She dragged him towards her friends and introduced him to them.

 

Jiyong saw the commotion inside the van that made him lean sidewards to see what was happening.

 

"Friends, this is Lee Minho my boss and my bestfriend. Will it be alright if I'll bring him with us?" Dara smiled while looking at them. All of them was watching the new guy then back to Dara, confused but at the same time amazed with what their seeing. Minho is so handsome and he's wearing clothes that matched Dara's as if they were a couple.

 

"Bestfriend?" Jiyong interrupted.

 

___________________________________________________________

 

Thanks for subscribing guys.. Saranghaeyo!! daebak!!!

 

"What will you feel if you are being left behind?"

cocoreikoi know i would feel hurt and unworthy... especially if the person who left me behind is someone i treasure..

Mahzy19- Id be confused.and.hurt bigtime..but everything happens for a reas0n..and in the end everything will fall into their respective place...just be patient.

GdragonSsantokkiSo sad, but I'll try to make myself together with them.catching them, Not leaving behind..

gd_umeOne of the time i felt left behind was 10 yrs after graduating in HS when i met my schoolmates. It really left a bad taste in my mouth knowing that it seems like everyone has jumped mountains and i'm still crawling, lagging behind considering i'm one of the so called "leaders" during those days. It was really a test of humility and i was just happy that i already look at things in a broader perspective and i've never been envious to the bone..keke.. so it was easy for me to bounce back to my old self.. always been patient and it helped. Now, i may not be how i've forseen myself 10 yrs after HS graduation, but being who i am, what i've done, what i've finally become, and what more i can do & be, already gave me contentment and happiness in life.

Blackbang- I'd feel empty and lonely... Probably blaming myself for the situation I'm in. But things happen for a reason so I'd accept my fate afterwards.

mimi_chan18i would keep moving forward and maybe someday our path will cross or maybe i'll surpass those people who left me behind(and tell them in your face! haha lol)

sijajabanana- think that the initial feeling/reaction would be you being sad and disappointed at the same time. Sad coz you got left behind. Disappointed coz it'll make you think that you've done something bad or maybe that you're not that good enough to the people who left you. At first things will be tough specially if you feel all alone, but one could make it a chance to at least change and try be a better you and one day the people who left you will see what you're worth and how they'll feel sorry for leaving you.

ekakuncungI definitely will be sad, but if I still ponder, i will not be able to go forward. I have to make it as a lesson for me. so just leave that memories and be a new person :) 

kits21I will be sad...but i will keep moving forward and be happy to the new people i will meet... 

eamzkireibeing left behind will really make me sad. before i would really cry and sulk for being left behind but now i would just ignore it though i will still feel bad about it.

sandaragonIf I left behind I would feel very sad

myreneof course i'll be sad and lonely. i'll ask myself why? why did they left me? what should i do to take me back? T.T but soon i'll accept it. but its painful.. everybody needs someone. no man is an island. T.T i'll move on and start a new life. :)

 

Thanks for the answers guys....

My 11th question.

"Do you agree if I say... having a close friend who happens to be an opposite could create a spark of love besides friendship?"

 

 

Keep on smiling.

 

Aeiya-luvs-u