The Dirty Trick

Bridge To His Heart

 

 

DARA's POV

 

I heard him uttered my name. He even look surprised. But of course he wasn't expecting to see me right? I walked in front of his desk and bowed my head in respect.

 

I smiled at him. For now I should see him as my boss and not as a usual companion of mine. We're not even friends right? So this will be easy.

 

"Why are you here Dara?" he softly whispered.

 

Now, did that sound as if he's my boss? Aigoo. He even sound disappointed. I'm hurt. Yet it doesn't matter to me.

 

"I am here in behalf of our company to discuss about our products. We have heard that your company is in need of quality technology in your new hotel project" I said. I saw him tilted his head a bit and frowned.

 

Anyway, I never saw Jiyong as a CEO of a company. What I mean is, I never saw him in this environment. I only watched him doing stuffs his father ask him to do. We went together in their company while we were still in high school and even in college, but I never saw him wearing a business attire, seating in front of his desk in this humongous office, with his secretary outside and people look up to him.

 

This is new, yet he looked so handsome. The playful Jiyong, the gentle Jiyong, the preety Jiyong outside this environment, gahhd he is so handsome while at work. Neat hairdo, well ironed suit, dark blue long sleeved polo, black neck tie, no earings, no blings, no visible tattoo, shaved perfect chin, brown eyes, pointed nose, wide forehead, wide chest, strong arms, and those lips I dreamt of kissing, it's still so kissable. And I missed those eyes that always capture my attention. He is so perfect. But what did you do to me Jiyong? You let go of me.

 

Wait, did I think of unrelated topics as to why I'm being thrown here? Pabo Sandara! I got lost with his flowers and heart pheromones. I'm not having a crush on him right? That was a long long time ago. Right now, I'm here for my company. I know he'll give me time to discuss my work with him.

 

"I already turned down S.E. ms. Park. I have no plans hearing you out. I'm sorry that you wasted your time flying up here which you hated the most. You may leave"

 

WHAAATTTTT????

 

I think I swallowed what I just said. Damn it, I'm embarassed with myself. So this is Jiyong at work. I think he's not handsome now. He's a monster. How could he turn me down while I'm smiling from ear to ear? He even bent his head down and continue what he was doing on his table.

 

"But sir. I-" I whined, but in a business way.

 

"By the way, its so nice to see you again Dara. But I'm afraid I can't help you and your company" he once again bent down his head. Leaving me hanging.

 

Ehh? What?, does he want me to respond 'I'm happy to see you again too'? That's not gonna happen. Wahhh! Think Dara! What to do?

 

"Sir, that's why I am here so that I can discuss to you more about our company and our products. I assure you that we sell quality products that will fit your criteria. As I stand here in behalf of S.E., I believe that being turned down once won't end there. In fact we are more challenged to prove to you more that our company is worth trying. If you may just let me try it" I challenged with my killer smile.

 

I think I already captured his attention. He was staring at me and listening in amazement. His amused smile just suddenly showed up on his lips. Wait, is that a smirk?

 

"Oh, stubborn ms. Park?"

 

"No sir, but rather I'm devoted to our company" I faced him head high, chin up, challenged even.

 

Yah! Kwon Jiyong. Don't underestimate me. My inner self is cursing him nonstop.

 

I saw him dropped his pen, leaned forward with his elbows on his table and rest his chin on his entwined fingers. I even heard him chuckled. What the?

 

"I see" He now grinned. "Interesting. But I can't give you time to discuss about this. I am a busy person ms. Park. My schedule is fully booked. I wasn't expecting you anyway, so I think this will end here. You may leave no-"

 

I cut him up. "Then this will be a challenge mr. Kwon. I'll do the best I can to make you listen to me. So I'm afraid to tell you this, I'm not leaving this country without letting you hear about our products" I smirked but in a good way. I bowed my head again and gave him my killer smile. "I see that you are busy right now and you have a business meeting in 10 minutes. Then I'll take my leave for now. I'll see you around mr. Kwon" Yes, this isn't the end Jiyong-ah. I will annoy you to death. Kekekeke.

 

He gave me a surprised look but in the end he grinned. He nod his head and continue what he is doing.

 

I was already near the door when I turned around and face him once again. I forgot to tell him something.

 

"By the way," I cheered. He looked my way then I grinned. "I missed you Jiyong" then I left his office with my evil smirk.

 

_____________________________________

 

JIYONG's POV

 

Is that even Dara, my (ex)bestfriend? this is the side of her I didn't even know. I wasn't expecting her to be this cunning. She looked so beautiiful in her attire, and her smile is really lifting my spirits right now.

 

Challenge she said? Looks like I hurt their pride after turning them down. Now, they want to prove me something. I'm amazed.

 

I thought Minho sent Dara so that I can accept their company's proposal because she's a friend of mine. But I was wrong. I forgot this tiny little details about her. Dara is so stubborn, annoying, hard headed, won't even listen if she's not interested in the topic, whining about this and that, but she's the type of person whose dedicated to what she loves the most, she's the type who always get what she wants. But right now, I won't give her that easily. But besides all that, it's those things that I like about her. I love dealing with that side of her, the Dara I knew...., as my bestfriend, the stubborn one.

 

10 minutes past. I saw my door opened and saw my secretary bowed her head.

 

"Mr. Kwon the board is already waiting for you"

 

I glanced at her and nod my head. I stood up and left the room just to gasped and stopped for a while. I saw Dara outside my office near the secretary's desk, sitting and grining at me. She even saluted and waved those folders of papers she was holding for me to see. Not long, I smirked and rolled my eyes. I began to walk ahead and ignored her.

 

She sure sticks to what she says. Looks like my days here will be really interesting. She even said she missed me a while ago. That shocked me. I thought she'll be awkward with me but looks like I was wrong, or am I the one who's being awkward here?

 

Hours past until the meeting ended, I sighed. It's really tiring to listen and watch my business partners debating on a certain issue. But anyways, now that the issue is solved I can have my rest in my office.

 

I walked past my secretary's desk and get her attention.

 

"Gain, I need the hard copy of todays issue. I'll wait for it on my office"

 

"Yes sir, I'll be there in a minute" she uttered and stood up. I was about to leave when I stopped her once again.

 

"Gain, could you ask someone to buy me cof---"

 

"Coffee sir?" It was Dara who cut me off. I glanced at her and glared at the coffee cup she was holding, offering the cup to me. It was my favorite ice cold macchiato coffee. Dara knew that I'm addicted to that drink. But of course. I smirked.

 

I accepted her offer and grinned at her, almost chuckled to her dirty schemes.

 

"Follow me ms. Park" I raised my eyebrows and smirked once again. I saw her wide eyes and smiled. I even know what she's thinking.

 

A bribe huh? I'm not going to accept your company just for a coffee, my ex-bestfriend.

 

I said to myself and went inside my office. I walked towards my desk and seated, grabbing my pen and began to sign some papers.

 

"You may sit" I said to her without looking at her.

 

"Thank you mr. Kwon" she whispered with her cheerful voice.

 

Almost 5 or more minutes past, I never said a word with her or vice versa but I enjoyed the silence and the fact that she was already glaring at me. I can feel it.

 

I know she's already cursing me nonstop and whining to herself with the way she's sighing every now and then, sometime clearing to get my attention but I just put on my poker face. Inside of me I am laughing. Dara still has no patience.

 

"When did you arrive Dara?" I asked still without looking at her. Just take a sip on the coffee at my table.

 

"Just yesterday" she said with her frustrated voice. I smirked in silent.

 

"I bet you are tired Dara, why don't you go home and have a rest or why not go back to Seoul? I can't give you ti--"

 

"I'm not tired you know. I'm not going anywhere" she responded.

 

I tightened my hold on the pen. Now, it was my turn to frown. I hate it when someone cut me out, and she knew about it. But here she is, pissing me off. I should be the one doing that. I already did right? but she has no right to piss me in return. This stubborn woman.

 

"Just take the day off and rest for now. I mean it" I hissed.

 

"Is this the only thing you'll say to me? To just rest?" I can already hear some anger in her voice. I'm just being nice to her. Look's like I made her big time angry.

 

"Yes" I proudly responded still without glancing at her.

 

"I see. Are you playing with me mr. Kwon? Well I have no problems with it. Looks like you're still busy right now, so I'll just wait outside so that you can work properly sir"

 

I now glanced at her and glared at her. Wahh! she's so stubborn! I know she's tired. Her dark eyes told me so. I know she's still having jet lag.

 

"Dara" I whined when I saw her stood up and about to leave.

 

"If I'm tired, then what is it to you? Just a reminder mr. Kwon, we are not that close for you to speak so informally to me" she said and turned around.

 

I grit my teeth. There it goes, her true self is showing. She's really angry at me. I can't blame her even because it was my fault in the first place. Yet, I'm angry as well. "Do whatever you want" I pointed and went back to signing some papers.

 

I heard the door opened. "It's past lunch time already sir, and please, do not skip meals"

 

When the door closed, I looked at it and smiled. Yeah I was angry too but the last word she had said made me forget the anger. Dara always remind me to never skip a meal. When I was on my high school days, and having my part time job at this company, she always brought me lunch, or breakfast and always left a message to never skip a meal. She really care about me, I know that. I care for her as well even until now.

 

But right now, I have tons of paperworks to do so I can't have my lunch. The coffee she bought for me is enough.

 

My phone began to ring. I pressed the speaker and waited for someone to speak.

 

"Sir, you have a meeting in conference room 3 in 30 minutes. Do you want me to buy you lunch sir?" My secretary said.

 

"No thanks Gain. The coffee is enough" I responded and ended the call. A meeting in 30 minutes, that early? Aigoo.

 

***********

 

It's almost 4 in the afternoon when the meeting ended. I went directly to my office and began to continue my paperworks. I glanced outside to search for the stubborn wooman but looks like she already went home.

 

"Do you need anything sir?" Gain caught me searching somewhere but I just shook my head and smiled.

 

"None for now" I whispered then went to my table.

 

Where is Dara staying anyway? What if she'll met bastards on the street or get lost in this large area? What if she tripped on the road? What if she'll met a kidnapper or thieves outside? What if she'll met accident or fetched a dangerous taxi? Aigoo. Why am I being paranoid? It's good that she left. She really needs to rest.

 

A knock on the door pulled me back to my senses. "Come in" I shook my head to erase my worrisome thoughts.

 

I focused on the papers scatterred on my desk once again. "What is it Gain?" I spilled.

 

"I bought you food mr. Kwon. Please do eat"

 

I glanced at the owner of the voice. I frowned after seeing Dara leaving a tray of food on the other table near the door. I saw her bowed down and about to leave the office.

 

"Are you trying to bribe me?" I smirked. What is she up to?

 

"Maybe" I saw her shrugged her shoulders and pouted cheekily. "Please eat mr. Kwon"

 

Just that, she left once again. I chuckled. She's doing this because she cared. I knew it. I can even smell the food that made my stomach to growl. I guess I'm really hungry. I even forgot to say my thank you to her. I'll just thank her later.

 

___________________________________________

 

DARA's POV

 

"He's pissing me off. I hate that dragon! Aisht!" I hissed while holding my phone pressed on my right ear while brushing my teeth, facing the mirror.

 

"I warned you already right? But keep up the good work Dara"

 

"Fine! fine!" I rolled my eyes and gurgled. Minho on the other line laughed at what I'm doing, brushing my teeth and gurgling while talking to him. I'm not even embarassed. So what?

 

"Stop laughing!" I yelled and went back to my bed, drop the towel surrounding my body and went to fetch my pajama and underwear.

 

"Hahaha. Don't forget the deal Dara or you'll end up my slave"

 

"That's not gonna happen. I will get him this week" I responded.

 

"Too confident huh? Whatever. Anyway, why did you changed hotel?" he asked.

 

I know he's frowning and pouting right now for I waste his money on my first hotel. I changed hotel because of... well it's a secret. kekeke

 

"Don't worry alright. I'll pay for this myself" I giggled. I began to wore my using my left hand and wore my cute teddy bear designed pajamas next.

 

"That is not necessary. I'll pay for it. I only need explanation"

 

"I'll explain later alright. I'm tired"

 

"Ssanttoki you!! Fine, rest for now 'cause tomorrow will be a long day for you. Good luck" I heard him smirked and began to soften his voice.

 

"I know and it will be a very long one" I blinked twice and fetched my hair comb.

 

"Have a goodnight. I miss you" he whispered and I smiled.

 

"I miss you too. I'll talk to you tomorrow" I ended the call and throw my phone on the bed.

 

I glanced at the time. It's already 10:00 in the evening but still he's not here yet. Where is he? I'm already sleepy but I still have to greet him.

 

I was combing my hair when I heard someone chatting outside my hotel room. I heard his voice but I'm hearing another voice, and it belongs to a girl. Who could it be?

 

I smiled almost grinning and grabbed my robe. I opened my door to greet him with my teasing smile but then I stopped when I was greeted with a woman clinging her arms and pressing her petite body on him while he was opening his door to his hotel room.

 

I pouted when I got ignored. Do I have to greet him now? Looks like he's busy. Why did he even went home late? But wait! He has a fiance already. I won't allow him to cheat on her. That dragon!

 

I went to his door which isn't closed yet. I heard them chatting and heard the girl whining and purring with her seductive voice. Gosh, that sound so disgusting. What a bitc*.

 

"Yah! Kwon Jiyong what's the meaning of this?" I yelled while hitting the door to make a loud sound just to get their attention. I even gasped when I saw Jiyong sitting on the sofa, removing his neck tie while the lady in red dress and red lipstick is on his lap, touching his chest, pouting.

 

Jiyong caught my attention and dropped his jaw after he saw me. What now? Is he going to scream seeing me on his door wearing ony a robe and pajama inside it?

 

"Who is this GIRL Jiyong-ah?" I emphasized sarcastically the word girl. She looks like a little girl to me and Jiyong looks like her uncle. Wait, does it mean that I look like an aunt as well? Aisht! Stupid me.

 

"D-Dara? W-why are -? h-how?" He then pushed the girl away from his lap and the girl crossed her arms around her massive while glaring at me.

 

"You little girl who are you?" I muttered, ignored Jiyong and return the glare at the witch. To my disappointment, the girl ignored me and looked towards Jiyong.

 

"Who is that ahjumma Jiyong? Is that you're maid?"

 

AHJUMMAA?? Wahhh I think I want to shaved that witch brown hair right now. Please someone stop me or else I will really do it.

 

"Hyuna ssi! Stop it" Jiyong hissed before I go ballistic here from hearing someone call me ahjumma. Thanks to him.

 

"What?" the girl glared at him. I smirked. Go home little girl.

 

"I already went to dinner with you even if we have no plans at all. So spare me this evening will you and go home. It's late"

 

They went to dinner together without having plans at all? Jiyong allowed that while he even won't give me time to brag about my company? That hurt. I walked towards them but not too close that I could scratch the little girl's face. She is beautiful upclose I admit and here I am, freshly bathed with just a pajama on and wearing the hotel foot wear.

 

I began to cross my hand and glared at Jiyong who is watching at me. But his eyes are telling me that he's interested at the way I'm behaving.

 

"But I want to sleep here with you honey. It's rare for you to come see me here. You barely visit this country I am in and now you want me to leave? Who is this girl to you anyway" The girl pointed her forefinger at me while glaring at Jiyong.

 

"Sleep here with Jiyong? Are you a ?" I disgustingly pointed at her. I'm not fond in cat fight but this girls presence want me to scratch her all over.

 

"Yah who the hell are you to call me a ?" she then glared at me.

 

"Hyuna ssi, she's my ahmm --" Jiyong stuttered. I glared at him then went back to glower at the little girl. Yet, I don't blame him if he don't even know what I am to him because I too have no idea if we are still friends or just business assocciate-only.

 

"I'm his fiance's sister. Got a problem with that? Go home already!" I lied, half yelling at her. Almost trying to kill her with my murderous flare.

 

I saw her eyes widened is surprise. She even stepped backwards and glanced at Jiyong who already stood up and fetch a bottle of water on the nearby fridge.

 

"I didn't know that Kiko unni has a sister. You don't even look like her"

 

"Of course. Are you stupid or what? We're not twins at all. So why don't you follow what Jiyong oppa said and just go home?" I smirked.

 

"Stop it both of you!" Jiyong interrupted and fetch his phone on his blazer hanging on the couch.

 

"You said fiance right?" she then asked me and return her gaze to Jiyong. "Jiyong-ah, I thought you already call off the engagement. So why is this ahjumma saying that Kiko is your fiance? Did I have a wrong information?"

 

Call off? What's the meaning of that? I also went to look at Jiyong whose talking on someone on the phone. for some seconds. He looked at the little girl and ignored my stare.

 

"Hyuna, you're driver is waiting for you downstairs. Go home already. And don't bother me from now on. I told you I don't like sleeping with someone younger than me" Jiyong rolled his eyes and went to grabbed her black sparkling purse and gave it to her.

 

I smirked hearing that, almost forgot the issue for a moment. I'm few months older than him and Kiko's a year older than him. Wait, what am I thinking? so what if he said that? Aigoo.

 

Jiyong pushed her to the door and heard her asked, "tell me first, are you and Kiko engaged?"

 

"Go home Hyuna. Goodnight"

 

I saw Jiyong closed the door and heard the pounding at the door. It stopped for a minute and Jiyong gave me a glare.

 

"Why the hell are you here Dara? Is this a part of your gimmick?"

 

YES

 

"No. What's wrong with me booking a hotel room in your company's hotel suite?" I sat on the nearby couch.

 

"But this cost --"

 

"I know it cost me a fortune, so what? It's my money anyways". I crossed my legs and watched him removing his necktie and fetching a clean sleepwear on a drawer. I don't know why but my eyes are glued to every move he make.

 

"So are you still on the wasting money days like the old you?" he said while his back faced mine. I pouted.

 

"I have the right to waste my money. I'm the one whose earning it"

 

"So why did you waste your money to such a nonsense stubborn idea of yours?"

 

"This is not stubborness Jiyong. This is emergency"

 

He turned his head and faced me with a smirk on his lips. "Emergency you said?"

 

Ooops, my bad.

 

"This is a trick right? Sorry, I told you I already turned down yor company so I won't listen to you no matter what" he continued. I saw him turned his head away and pull off his polo shirt, changed into a white plain shirt and was about to remove his belt. I blushed and tilted my head away when I almost saw him turn his gaze again at me.

 

I heard him smirked. I cleared my throat and changed the topic for he already knows my plan. I won't give up yet. "Anyway, who is that girl. Does Kiko knows about your two timing?" I asked and roamed my eyes around his place. Not bad. His room is so clean as if it's not owned by a man, but a girl. I know Jiyong is strictly clean on his things and himself. But this room is boringly clean.

 

"I'm not two timing her. That girl is the daughter of a good friend of mine who's one of my business partners here in London. She's just seducing me"

 

"And you are being seduced by her?" I pouted in irritation with what he said.

 

"Nope"

 

"Then why did you let her sit on your lap?" I almost yelled.

 

I saw him grinned at me, his eyes looks like it's grinning as well. "What is it to you Dara? Don't tell me you are jealous because I went to dinner with her while I didn't even give you time to discuss the reason why you are here?"

 

Damn. He's right. What is it to me? How did Jiyong even knows about what I am thinking awhile ago?

 

"Then why didn't you?" I asked, chin up, challenging him.

 

"I have a simple answer to your simple question. It is because I'm not interested in your company. Just go back home Dara. You miss your boss so much right?"

 

I gasped and raised one of my eyebrows while I heard him chuckling. I know he's trying to annoy me. But I won't give up. For me, he even sound desperate to get rid of me. If that is true, then I won't spare him a moment of my presence. I will annoy him to death until he give up and let me discuss about our products. I will leave him no choice.

 

Think Dara. What to say?

 

"Yeah I miss him so much" I heard him stopped from chuckling and faced me. "I want to go back home too and be with him and my friends back in Seoul. But I'll stick to my words and my plans. I will do my best to get you" I then stood up and placed my hands inside the pocket of my robe.

 

"Stubborn!" He fizzed.

 

"Just go bald Jiyong!" I returned and grinned.

 

Wait I forgot something.

 

"Jiyong. About you and Kiko... ahm" I stopped midway. Do I have the right to ask that?

 

"What about it?" He began to wore his serious face and placed his belt on his drawer, avoiding my gaze.

 

I'm afraid that what the little girl said is true. If that ir really the truth then...

 

"Is the engagement canceled?" I asked.

 

There was a deafening silence. And the silence shouting his answer. YES.

 

"Neh"

 

That's it. So it was true huh? I bent my head down and grabbed something hidden on my robe pocket. I placed the chocolate bar on his bed and ignored him. I already know the reason why.

 

"Eat this tomorrow before you go to work. It will save you some energy until evening. I'll see you around. Goodnight" I walked my way towards the door but felt his palms on my wrist. stopping me on my tracks.

 

"Dara" I can hear his guilty voice.

 

"I'm the reason right?" I whispered enough for him to hear.

 

I thought I won't bring troubles to him and Kiko after my return. But looks like I'm still a home wrecker. I know what I did 6 years ago is similar to being a home wrecker. Leaving my dear friends to punish myself, hating them, and hating myself. But now, it's back once again. Nothing happened from my silly get away right? Everything is repeating but now it's the reverse of it. This is because of Jiyong.

 

"Don't worry Jiyong. I won't blame you" I lied and turned around. I grinned at him and took out my wrist from his grip. "I'll see you tomorrow" 

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

 

Daragon moments now.. Please enjoy. Though I won't put many sweet moments because I have to stick with the drama. Don't worry, there will be more daragon moments. I am so happy I reached 400 subscribers now, even ABL recieved a lot of support. Thank you so much my dear readers. I love you all.

 

"Is it okay to make your ex-lover be a part of your circle of friends?"

 

 

sirrianna7 - I "had" a friend that unknown 2 me was jealous of my relationship with my boyfriend at the time and she would always say that i could do better..he isn't right 4 u..after me and the guy broke up{big mistake}she pursued him..afterwards she admitted that she loved him..she's no longer my bf..so word of advice people sometimes it isn't good 2 mix your guy/girl around your friends..and a true friend would "never"betray u that way so..........

            -I heard a lot of stories similar to that. That's so mean. I think I'll agree with you. It's really hard to let them be a part of your circle of friends. It's really hard to see them smiling like nothing happened right? But what if she'll ask you to forgive her? What will you do then? Will you allow her then?

 

naue523 - It is honestly pretty hard to do so... There was this one point in time where i had a really big puppy crush on this one boy (last year)... (we can consider this as an ex-lover right since he was skmeone who i had one sided feelings towards???) two of my friends knew i liked him..... One of them led him on... She'd purposely got to know him and made an excuse that it was all for me.... He would ask me why i dknt hang out often with them amd so forth. Ive been distant feom thos friend of mine. It got pretty awkward. This boy knew i liked him. But i was glad he looked past my flaws. He was willing to be a friend again. He left two weeks ago to study abroad for 2 years. Hopefully our friendship will be the same.... I'm still hopeful! 

             -You have a similar issues just like SIRRIANNA7. But what happened to your friends? Didn`t you forgive them? I am so sorry to hear that. There are people who never hesitate to stab you at your back rght. But it`s good that the guy want to be your friend. I will wish you goodluck and will share the hope with you.

 

sandaragon - I really don't know if It's ok becoz we used 2 LOVE each other and if he become a part of my circle of friends I think we will be uneasy and uncomfortable and I think It's going 2 make others uncomfortable too. 

          - True. I agree with you. It is 100% hard. I will salute those people who can tolerate that certain issue. Do you agree?

 

mhaisalome - to be honest its kinda awkward but i tell you its exciting... hahaha it's fine with me as long our break up is not an issue i mean its our both decision to end our relationship... 

             -You got a point. Fow me, it will really be hard. The memories will come back no matter what so I think I can`t do that. Friends maybe, I mean just being the word friends but hanging out with him or her. I can`t do that. In time, maybe I`ll try it.

 

sujukat - it depends..if you had a good break-up then i guess it's okay..and maybe if you have always been friends, then it's okay...

           -Good for you. I have a good break up with this certain person. But it`s still awkward for the both of us. I have a hard time being with this person. Poor me.

 

132901 - For me it's just fine. I got ex-lovers (2) as you term it part of my circle of friends. And they belong in a different circle of friends ahaha it started weird. it started weird when they first started hanging out with my friends and weirder if i bring a suitor or bf or if they bring someone in ahahaha BUT I think I learn how to get past that. And now they just part of my circle. nothing weird.

             -Someday I can do that too. I am hoping.

 

myrene - My ex bfs was not in my circle of friends so.. idk how to answer.. but i think it it depends on how u broke up. Kkk. If its not good then it will be awkward. Or if u have still feelings for him or bitterness in him. It will be awkward too! But if u broke up nicely and u've moved on with ur feelings with him i guess it fine. Kkk 

            -I already moved on. Maybe Im just being awkward to people around me. Maybe that is the reason why its really hard for me. I wish myself goodluck then. kkkkk

 

eamzkirei - for me it's okay but you have to assess yourself if you're really okay having him around in your circle of friends. unfortunately, I haven't got the chance to be friends with my ex boyfriend (he was my 1st boyfriend) we're classmates & we have same set of friends, idk but he's awkward when I'm around, they often tease us but I just laugh it out bcoz I have moved on though he's kinda acting weird,considering the fact that he was the one who broke up with me.

             - Maybe he was still onto you that time. Actually, for me its preety hard. Its really awkward. period. I dont know why. But it always happen when heès around, and vice versa. Hes actually a part of my circle of friends but me towards him is a no no. I dont know if you got my point kkkkk.

 

Lottieshi - Accept it or not, You can't be friends again with someone you used to love. 

           - What a blunt response. But I agree with you. I dont know what will happen in the future but Im hoping that this certain person of mine will be a part of my circle of friends. I laughed reading your comment. Simple but direct to the point.

 

 

For my 19th question.

"If you are Dara in this story, how will you persuade Jiyong to listen to you?"

 

 

 

Keep on smiling,

 

Aeiya-luvs-u