§ Banned

Through A Sasaeng Fan's Camera Lens

Jaekyung (YOU) POV:

I stood there frozen in front of the desk where Miyoung, the co-manager was behind.

"Jaekyung? Are you staying at this apartment again?" She said calmly.

I gulped hard.

"You are! I know you are! Why can't you answer? Are you stupid?! Of course you are!" She started raising her voice.

I was still silent.

"THAT'S IT! I've dealt with you too many times! Why can't you listen, you stupid orphan!? GET OUT OF THIS APARTMENT! You are banned! Go live in the streets where you belong you piece of shizz! Do something with your worthless life and get a real job where you don't bother MY idols all the time! Why don't you just die for all I care!" 

She was screaming at the top of her lungs, not caring if other clients were staring. 

Before I knew it, she grabbed a fistful of my hair and tightly pulled on it, dragging me outside. I tried squirming away but it was no use. 

She was pulling me past the crowd of sasaeng fans that were practically living outside of the building because of EXO and pulled me into a deserted street.

She threw my head to the ground and began to kick me, hard. 

I winced in pain, trying not to crack.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD I WORK TO GET CREEPS LIKE YOU AWAY FROM THE BUILDING?! DO YOU KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO WATCH EXO SUFFER BECAUSE OF YOU!?! BECAUSE OF YOU, I'M THE ONLY ONE THEY CAN TRUST AND IF I BREAK THAT, THEY'LL HATE ME FOREVER WHICH MEANS YOU GET IT!"

And with that, she pulled me up again and punched me right in the face. I let out a scream and she just punched my neck. She  slapped me countless times before she threw me on the ground again. I was gushing blood now. She stepped on my chest hard and I started coughing out blood. 

She was about to continue but then she heard car wheels driving. She panicked and ran away, leaving me.

Come on, stand up Jaekyung.

In pain, I gave it my all and stood up, walking towards the side walk. I fell on my knees, leaving huge, bloody scrapes on them. 

On, my knees, I panted heavily. I shivered when strong, cold winds began blowing.

I saw my bag that was thrown to the sidewalk and stood up again, walking towards it. I finally grabbed it and held onto it.

Stupid Miyoung. Stupid EXO. Why did we have to move back to Korea? You would've still been alive and with me. I wouldn't be in this situation and always rely on other people.

She is the only one EXO can trust? Complete and utter lies.

I started getting light headed and everything was turning white.

Luhan's POV:

After being chased by so many cars, we had to take the road which no one uses to escape. 

I was looking out the window when I did a double take.

I could've sworn I saw people.

I shrugged it off as we were now arriving at our dorm.

I saw the crowd of sasaeng fans that were waiting for us.

I groaned

Aish...just go home!

Security managed to get rid of some but as soon as they turned around, some would come back.

I rolled my eyes at their disrespect.

We entered the building to find Miyoung smiling and waving at us.

She bowed at the other members before she went to me.

"Luhan oppa! Welcome back to Korea! Did you schedule go well oppa?" She said, battering her eyes.

I don't even know how old she was but whatever.

"Erm, thanks. It went well."

"Oh, it did? Aren't you tired, oppa?"

Our group made our way to the two elevators, dividing into 6 because we couldn't all fit in one.

Miyoung was following us behind security. Trying her best to go through.

That girl, noona or not, is pretty creepy.

The elevator doors started to close.

"Oppa! If you want, I can give you-" the elevator doors fully closed, stopping her on what she had to say.

The other members giggled and I just rolled my eyes.

We all met up at our floor and went inside the dorm.

"Sehun-ah, make up the tabled please."

"AISH HYUNG, I DON'T WANNA!" 

"WU FAN! DO YOU AEGYO AGAIN! IT'S OBVIOUSLY NOT A SECRET."

"No. Never again."

"CHANYEOL! STOP RAPPING! YOU ARE SO LOUD!"

A headache that formed while we were having a concert grew into a really big one.

Urggggg everyone just please shut up!

"ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO! WHOOPS THEY ALREADY KNOW!"

"TAO, YOU BROKE MY LAPTOP!"

"N-no I d-didn't, hyung,"

"KAI, YOU'RE SO CLUMSY! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU SPILLED THE TEA ON ME!"

"THAT'S IT! I TOLD YOU GUYS I HAD A HEADACHE AND YOU STILL WON'T SHUT UP!" I finally said with my 4-D personality.

I grabbed the first hoodie I could get and out it on, covering my face with the hood.

"Hyung, that's Kris's ho-" I slammed the door before Sehun could finish his sentence.

I went down the stairs instead of taking the elevator and went out the back doors, handing from the sasaeng fans outside.

I managed to get out without being seen and went to the less crowded part around the apartment area. 

I just need some fresh air.

I kept on walking until I saw a small figure fall to the ground. I found myself gasping and running to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this was too short for your liking.

I've planned out the events in the future chapters and in this chapter, she gets kick out, faints on the streets and a certain someone comes to the rescue.

Please look forward to the next chapter!

Don't forget to subscribe and comment!

^^ a present from BlingBlingIzzy