§ Dreaming

Through A Sasaeng Fan's Camera Lens

Seo Jaekyung (YOU) POV:

It's been a year since I've moved in with EXO. I know it seems really long but to me, it was practically just a few weeks.

Living with EXO really is the best thing ever. I don't know why I hated them so much. All of them are my family.

Of course I regret nothing that has happened. It was all smiles and laughs with them.

However, I do regret one small thing.

I can't believe it took me a year to realize who I love.

Yes, love is this really weird feeling that I've never experienced. 

He's an EXO member and one of my closest friends.

He's also the most handsomest, charming, sweet, funny, adorable, warm-hearted, cutest boy I know.

He's been right beside me all along and I haven't even noticed until now.

I'm in love with...

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Omo!" I said, startled by my iPod.

I looked around me and found that I was in another apartment once again, really owe Younghee for all this.

I looked at the time.

"Gahhhh! I'm super late for EXO's stupid promotion."

I got dressed quickly and dashed downstairs to the lobby, said "hi" to Younghee and hopped in Daejung's taxi.

"Tired, kiddo?" He asked.

"Nah, I just had this really crazy dream," I said, trying to remember it.

"Let's hear it," Daejung said.

"Okay, so Miyoung found me staying at the apartment again and this time, she kicked me out. Like literally kicked me. Then Luhan from EXO - gagging gesture- saved me and took me into their dorm. They somehow lured me into staying with them and I did. I went to award shows with them, spent Christmas with them, went hiking with them, just hanging out with them and everything. You were in it too. I went on a date with you! I can't believe it. But the worst part about my dream was that I was in love with an EXO member EWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

"Weird dream."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

april fools day

sorry not sorry.

I'll post an update tomorrow I promise.

OTL I have it typed and everything just need to finish it

heh heh.

So i leave you with some y platinum blonde lulu and bacon

Some cute Xiumin in a freaking wife beater 

and some hella hot zitao /dies