§ The Power Of Healing

Through A Sasaeng Fan's Camera Lens

Jaekyung (YOU) POV:

"Don't worry darling, we know how to take care of people," Kai winked at me.

I felt goose bumps on my arms as he smirked.

I just rolled my eyes and looked everywhere but him. Kai noticed.

"Hey, you know the eye candy you're looking for is right beside you," he whispered into my ear.

With that, I just pushed him causing him to lose his balance and fall into the drained bathtub we were sitting on.

"Yah! That hurt," he pouted. Being in the maknae line, I had to admit, he was actually good at it.

I blinked at him and then his cute pout turned into a seductive smirk, "You'll have to makeup for it later,"

I rolled my eyes letting out an angry huff and looked away.

I'm surrounded by idiots.

Kris came back with some small stools and noticed Kai in the bathtub. "What are you doing, Jongin?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Urg, hyung she pushed me," he said, getting out of the bathtub and grabbing a stool to sit on.

"Ha! You probably deserved it. Jongin are you being cold or seductive to her?" Kris asked.

"Seductive," Luhan and Lay answered, coming back with medicine.

"Aish you're so weird, Jongin," Kris playfully said as he flicked his forehead.

"Ack! Hyung! I don't need to be hurt too! Let's just help...uh...you never told us your name," Kai said looking at me.

"It's Seo Jaekyung," I said. If I was going to live with them for now, I needed to tell them my name.

"Ha, that's so ironic because Jae means respect," Kai said as he scoffed.

Lay and Luhan snickered a bit.

"At least I have more respect than you, Mr. Pretend To Be Cool But You're Actually SO Not!" I fired back him with a glare.

Kai sat there dumbfounded while Lay and Luhan exploded with laughter and Kris giggled a bit.

"Ha! She told you, Jongin!" Luhan said. 

I gave a smirk towards Kai and he just scoffed.

"Whatever, let's just get this over with," he rolled his eyes.

I snickered behind his back. When he turned to face me, I immediately stopped and did a poker face.

Kris's POV

Kai looked pissed now...and it was really funny. 

I caught her laughing to herself behind Kai and made a betchface when Kai turned back around.

I chuckled and shook my head because of her immaturity.

"Here change into this," Lay said giving her a tank top that I believe was D.O's and a black pair of shorts that Suho out-grew.

"Why would I do that? Who's clothes are these anyways?" She said, rejecting the clothes.

"There are cuts on your legs and arms and your jacket and jeans are covering them. We need to clean them, Jaekyung," Lay calmly said.

She grabbed the clothes and went inside the nearest door she could find.

As she left she mumbled "pft "the power of healing" my ," referring to Lay's stage power.

I chuckled a bit. A few minutes later, she came back and sat back down carefully as she was in pain.

"Took you long enough," Kai said jokingly. She pouted and glared at him.

Aigoo...it's going to be entertaining with her around.

"YAH! Wu Fan are you spacing out?!" Lay said in Chinese.

"Were you thinking about how nice Jaekyung's legs are?" Luhan said, joining in our Chinese conversation. Kai, who understood this, chuckled with the three of us.

"Did you erts know that I can fully understand and speak the freaking language?!" She yelled in Chinese. Her fists clenched.

Oh snap...

She punched Luhan in the arm

"Ouch! I was only joking!" Luhan said, rubbing his arm. She gave him a look.

"Wait, not that your legs aren't nice, they are! Trust me! I mean, NO! That's not what I meant..."

"Aish, you stupid erts," she said, cutting Luhan's ongoing rambling.

I shook my head and grabbed a piece of cloth. I soaked it and rubbed her ankle. 

"Ow! Not too hard!" She complained.

"What are you talking about? I barely did anything!" I explained.

"Nuh uh! It's like you're trying to scrub the floor! Take it easy!" 

"Fine. Whatever you say, princess."

"Yah! Don't call me that!"

I chuckled and went back to washing her right leg. Kai had her left leg, Lay had her right arm and Luhan had her left arm, We were all gently washing away the dirt and when we were done we put antibacterial spray on the cuts. She flinched and closed her eyes.

"Shhhhh it's okay," I said to sooth her. She calmed down for a while and we put on bandages.

"There, all better now," Lay said as he stood up and clapped his hands.

"Oh, and you can wear these tonight," Kai said hander her some sweats and a shirt.

She carefully took it and stood up slowly. She was about to leave the bathroom but she turned around and bowed 90 degrees.

"Kamsahamnida," then she flashed a small smile. No, for once not a frown, not a growl and not even a smirk. A genuine, pretty smile that made me warm inside. For some reason, I couldn't get the image out of my head.

Jaekyung, you should really smile more often.

Jaekyung (YOU) POV:

I went into a random room to change in. After I switched clothes, I looked in the mirror and laughed. They gave me "History" pants. Those dangling pants where it was really loose in the pelvis area. The kinds the wore for their MVs and promotions and basically everywhere. I put on the oversized shirt and tucked it in my pants a little so it wasn't so loose.

I giggled as I put my hands in my pockets and wiggled them, doing a dance move from History. To be honest, one of the VERY few things I liked about EXO was their pants.

There was a knock at the door, "Excuse me? Are you done? It's time to eat now," someone called.

I opened the door to find D.O. calling me. I blinked then he blinked then I blinked then he blinked then he smiled.

"What?" I said confused.

"That's my shirt," he said pointing to it.

"Uh Kai gave it to me and I really need something to wear so-"

"It looks good on you, so it's fine with me," he said with a tiny smirk.

"C'mon...Jaekyung...?" I nodded my head.

"Luhan told everyone your name, just a heads up." 

He led me to a big round table where all the members were sitting down.

"Jaekyung! Sit next to me and Sehun!" Tao shouted. Seeing that was the only seat left, I sighed and sat down.

"Kyungsoo, bibimbap again?" Chanyeol complained.

"I promise this is the last bibimbap I'll make in a while. Just let Jaekyung try it first," D.O said.

"Yeah, D.O gege is really good at cooking. I don't mind at all that he cooks the same thing sometimes. When we're apart, I really miss D.O gege's cooking, so much better than Kris gege's..." Tao ranted.

"Hey! My cooking is good!" Kris pouted. I've noticed ever since he did aegyo in public, he's been doing it way more often than he should. I rolled my eyes.

"Hyung, when we're in China, just let Lay cook..." Xiumin said.

"No! You're not going to China in a while! We're all staying here in Korea for a long time right?!" Sehun, who was awfully quiet finally spoke up. Everyone looked at him and he quieted down.

"Aigoo Sehun-ah, of course we're staying here. Let' just eat now," Luhan said from across the table. With that, everyone dug in, including me. 

Ha, no way am I letting those boys put food on my plate. I'll look helpless. I'd much rather do it myself. 

We all ate peacefully...too peacefully. I felt Sehun shift his chair further away from me. 

"Sehun, what's wrong?" Baekhyun who was on Sehun's other side asked.

"N-nothing, hyung."

I ignored it and went back to eating.

This actually tastes really good! It's the best! 

Wait, I can't say that out loud to them.

"So, how is it?" Tao asked.

"Meh, It's okay, I guess," I lied. 

"Yeah, we could totally tell be the way you were stuffing your face," Chen said. All the members laughed.

"Thank you, Jaekyung," D.O said.

"Whatever," I said.

After eating, everyone decided to get ready to sleep. 

I made my way to the sofa bed but Suho stopped me.

"I'll sleep here tonight, you can sleep on my bed in that room," he said pointing to a door.

I nodded my head and went inside. I noticed there were two beds.

Who ever rooms with Suho better sleep in another rooms tonight.

I lied down on the left bed and snuggled the pillow, falling to sleep fast.

Sehun's POV:

"Goodnight, hyungs!" I said before going to me and Suho hyung's room.

I opened the door and almost jumped at what I see.

W-why is s-she in my room? Why is she on my bed?! Ahhhhh what should I do?!?!

I quickly bolted out of the room and went to the room beside and threw myself on the bed.

"Ouch! Sehun-ah! What are you doing?!" Luhan hyung said, rubbing his head.

"She's on m-my bed. I can't sleep there w-with her there! Hyung! I'm sleeping here tonight!" 

He kicked me off the bed, "Aish Sehun, you're over reacting! Just sleep on the other couch where Suho is."

"B-but hyung! She's on my bed!"

"So, what's wrong with that?" Luhan hyung said.

"I'm k-kinda scared of her..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AWWWWW! Poor Sehun!

I hope you didn't wait too long.

Thank you for subscribing and commenting! -makes heart over head-

Aw this picture warms my heart. EXO-K and EXO-M sending pictures to each other <3

~BlingBlingIzzy