§ Click

Through A Sasaeng Fan's Camera Lens

Seo Jae Kyung (YOU) POV:

"Step on it," I said, impatiently to the cab driver.

"Arasso, Jae Kyung," Dae Jung said.

Bang Dae Jung and I go way back. He's in collage pursing to be a photographer but his part-time job is being a taxi driver, mostly my personal taxi driver. 

I gritted my teeth. I should be sleeping.

"Loosen up, you're too tense," Dae Jung said.

"Then drive faster," I coldly fired back.

He stepped down on the gas pedal.

I sighed.

"Mianhae, oppa...I'm...I'm just not in the mood,"

"When aren't you?" He smirked, "As usual, It's okay. I understand."

When we got to the airport, I tried to give Dae Jung my money but he refused to take it.

"I know you're short on money right now, don't worry it's on me, see you later."

Before I could say anything, he waved goodbye and drove off.

I took my very expensive Nikon D800 camera, that Dae Jung helped me get, out of my ugly, old backpack.

I put the camera strap around my neck and put my backpack on and started walking fast.

I was very familiar with Incheon International Airport now since they debuted.

China. Korea. China. Korea. China. Korea. 

I've only followed them to China once, just to see them in their China Showcase when they first debuted.

They were all in China but today, they're coming back to Korea.

I made my way to the gate that they were arriving at.

Just my luck, I'm stuck with all these obsessed fans.

I waited and waited and waited for a good four hours before the airport worker announced that the flight from China to Korea was arriving in 20 minutes.

I turned off my iPod and put it in my backpack and started getting my camera ready.

The airport was now completely filled with fangirls screaming their heads off.

Unfortunately, I was already used to it.

The doors of the finally opened and their manager stepped out.

The pricing screams went louder.

Click

Then their leader stepped out, Kris, with Tao and Lay gripping onto his back.

Click. Click. Click.

Behind them was Luhan with his arm around Sehun holdling onto his neck pillow.

Click. Click. Click. Click.

Then Chen went out with Baekhyun, both laughing and walking in sync.

Click. Click. Click.

Next came Chanyeol clinging onto Suho arms who had his arm around Xiumin shoulder came out.

Ciick. Click.

And finally D.O with his huge, surprised eyes and Kai with his smirk clearly meant for fanservice followed.

Click. Click. Click. Click. Click.

As I was taking pictures, I noticed a fan, more likely a sasaeng, smacking Chanyeol's and Chanyeol reacting by jumping. Suho patted his back and whispered something to him.

They all started to walk faster, so I did too.

Click. Click.

Eventually, I followed them outside where they were making their way into two vans.

They all waved good bye to their fans and drove off.

The crowd split in half, some were attempting to chase the vans and some finally leaving after seeing what they came for.

I found a seat and rested my aching feet.

I took out my camera and went through the photos I took, deleting the blurry ones.

I had some pictures of Taoris, Hunhan, Kaisoo and more.

OTP pictures are the ones that sell best.

Of course there was also Chanyeol smiling like an idiot as always, D.O with his eyes, Baekhyun with his greasiness, Kai with his fanservice smirks and lip bites, Suho with his famous smile, Sehun with his pokerface that lights up when he's next to Luhan, Luhan with his baby faces, Kris with his airport modeling hobby, Xiumin and his gummy smile, Chen laughing or trolling, Tao with his icy looks and occasional smiles and Lay with his always spaced out look. 

But as usual, there were pictures of fans smacking, slapping and touching the EXO members with various places.

Nope. I don't feel the least bit of pity for them at all.

I put my camera back into my bag and went outside to find Dae Jung waiting for me in his cab.

"So they're back?" He asked as I hopped in the passenger's seat beside him.

"Pft, yup," I rolled my eyes.

"So, to their dorm?" 

"I guess."

30 minutes later we arrived at the building.

"Stay safe, okay?"

I nodded, "You too, oppa. Bye!"

He nodded and drove away.

I opened the door and a familiar smile greeted me.

"Jae Kyung! Welcome!" the apartment manager said.

"Annyeong unnie!" I said as I went up to her and gave her a hug.

Choi Young Hee. One of the few people that keep me going. Born in 1992 (20 years old), just like Dae Jung, and already the co-manager of a successful apartment. Just so happens that EXO stays in her apartment. Luckily, unnie understands me and she lets me stay inside her aparment, leaving the other sasaeng fans outside. 

But if the other manager, Kim Mi Young, is in charge, she makes sure that my life is a living hell. She's a year older than Young Hee so she's her sunbae. She loves EXO, especially Luhan, and she's envious of the fact I get to see them almost everyday.

"Tough day huh?"

"Yeah, my legs are killing me!"

She smiled and handed me a key, "Room 218 is unused now so go up and rest,"

"Thanks unnie," I smiled and took the key.

I pressed the elevator button and the door opened with someone in it.

"Going up?" Lay asked me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there! This is BlingBlingIzzy with chapter one^^

Hope it wasn't too bad...

Happy Birthday to Zhang Yi Xing (Lay) !!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT THIS UNICORN'S DIMPLES!!!!!!!

Which I know was yesterday but...um....yeah...

And here's them at the airport 

/dies

and Kris's airport fashion

And my bias, KIM JONGIN carrying around a coordi noona's his pink suitcase at the airport.

And my EXO-M bias with his cute panda doll.

Anyways, please look forward to my story!

Don't forget to subscribe and comment^^