§ Showers

Through A Sasaeng Fan's Camera Lens

Narrator's POV:

Last night you fell asleep so easily, having a warm, inviting bed to sleep on.

You still didn't know who's bed you were on but you guessed it's not that important.

EXO didn't have and schedules for a long time so you figured you could sleep in, right?

WRONG.

Stupid EXO and their stupid schedules making me follow them at freaking 5 am in the morning!

You blamed them for your strict sleeping patterns. It was 6:15 am and you've spent more than an hour doing nothing and lying down on the bed. You were bored as ever and you didn't know what to do. You sighed for about the billionth time and finally decided to get up. You carefully tiptoed out of the room to go to the bathroom, making sure you didn't make a sound.

Urg, where was the bathroom again?

You thought back when Kris, Kai, Lay and Luhan were helping you clean up and for some unknown reason, you blushed. You kept going where your feet had taken you and you found yourself in the kitchen. From the kitchen, you can see Suho and Sehun sleeping on the couches in the living room. You turned around to the dining table and saw your old, torn up bag with all the things that you needed to survive. You quickly scurried to it and opened it. You weren't sure if your stuff was touched or not. You your camera and went to the gallery to find silly pictures of EXO that were taken with your camera.

As you kinda expected, you knew that they had probably gone through your limited amount of items. Even though you expected it, you were kinda pissed and mentally noted to scold them for invading your personal space on your first night here. That reminded you that you did not and will not like EXO, ever.

I don't care if they saved my lives. They'll practically the reason it's being ruined anyways. Don't get all friendly with them and don't trust them.

After spending some time with your bag, you turned around and someone startled you.

Jaekyung (YOU) POV:

"Holy!" I screamed when I saw Chanyeol standing too close behind me.

"Yah! You scared me!" I said, breathing heavily, recovering from the mini heart-attack he gave me.

"Good morning! And...heh...mianhae..." Chanyeol greeted with a apologetic smile.

I stared at him. I knew I was supposed to say good morning back but I didn't want to. Why? Because I'm not getting friendly with them.

"Hehe, I don't normally wake up this early. Naw, it's usually D.O. or Lay hyung. I guess the other guys are tired and resting while I'm still in promotion mode," He said. I can relate, really. I've never been good at adapting to things.

I nodded, half caring and half bored. He just stood there and smiled at me. There was an awkward silence I guess until I broke it.

"Um, where's the bathroom?" I asked.

"Oh, it's the first door on the left when you enter the hallway," he explained.

I nodded again, "Thanks," I awkwardly said as I walked towards it. 

"Anytime, Jaekyung!" He shouted with enthusiasm, waving both his big hands.

I walked to the bathroom with my bag and went inside. Since there was a clean, functional shower right in front of me to abuse, I decided to take a shower. Hygiene is rather important, especially to me. I hated the fact that sometimes I couldn't take showers often. Nevertheless, my skin was clear and smooth and I celebrated that.

I undressed and unbandaged and slipped into the shower. I turned it on, not afraid to be wasting EXO's water. I jumped a little at the cold surprise but then relaxed when the water turned warmer and warmer. I let the water sooth my wounds and stayed like that for several minutes, not wanting to move. When I finally convinced myself to actually bathing, I got whatever shampoo and conditioner EXO used. Half surprised, there were actually a lot of brands to choose from. Hesitant, I took the violet and black designed bottle and opened it. 

Wahhhh it's smells really good! 

Instead of the recommended dime-size portion, I decided to use a bunch of it. I'm pretty sure I end up using half of it. I found the matching conditioner and applied it as we'll, although not as much as the actual shampoo. I massaged my scalp and rinsed it all off. After, I took my time in actually cleaning my skin with soap, carefully hovering and cleaning over my wounds which healed pretty quick. Once again, I was squeaky clean!

I hopped out and got the towel Younghee unnie gave me. I dried myself and while I did, a thought came into my head.

No, no, no this can't be happening. I don't have a change of clothes. I don't even have underclothes, damn it! Ottokae?!

Luckily, I found a bathrobe and did not think twice to use it. I didn't care whose it was but I needed to cover up. I really didn't want to use my old clothes because they probably have dried blood on them. I leaned against the door and slid to the floor, frustrated.

After ten minutes, there was a knock on the door.

"Jaekyung? You're in there right? Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked. Anyone could recognize a raspy voice like his from a mile away.

"Um, Baekhyun-ssi, I need y-your help..." I said aawkwardly.

"Jaekyung! Are you alright?! What's wrong?!" 

"Um, I don't...I don't have a change of clothes..."

"O-oh, um, should I ask the other members for help as well?" 

"ANI! Just um.......I don't know!" I let out a big sigh.

All of a sudden, I heard a push.

"Are your clothes the one in the storage closet?" Tao screamed.

"Y-yah! Tao! No need to push and eavesdropping is bad!" Baekhyun scolded.

"T-Tao?! Um, yes those are my clothes...do you mind getting me a set?" I asked nervously.

This whole thing was just awkward. Awkward. Awkward. Awkward.

"Ne, Jaekyung! I'll be right back!" He happily said.

"Tao, remember not to get caught by Miyoung!" Baekhyun shouted.

Chills went down my back as her name was mentioned.

"It's okay Jaekyung, hang in there!" Baekhyun encouragly said.

About fifteen minutes passed when Tao came back. during those fifteen minutes, even though a door separated us, Baekhyun never left and keep conversing with me. "How's your day? Are you're wounds healed? What's your favourite food? I'll ask Kyungsoo or maybe even I'll make it," were the kind of things he'd ask. I have to admit, it was really nice of him. If I wasn't so vulnerable at this time, I would've answered bluntly, but since he's helping me in an awkward situation, I decided to play it cool. It still doesn't mean I'm getting friendly with anyone of them.

I opened the door just enough for Tao to give me the clothes.

I looked through the clothes. Thankfully and embarrassed, he did give me underwear and a bra.

He gave me leggings and an oversized, purple sweater. I mentally thanked him because it was getting really cold outside.

After, I brushed my hair with my brush. My hair was always super straight and light brown. I didn't bother putting in make-up or anything. I almost never do. I grabbed my stuff and left the bathroom. It was already 8:00, meaning I've spent about 2 hours in the bathroom.

I went to the living room and found that all 12 boys were awake. 

"Good morning Jaekyung!" They all cooed.

I nodded, not saying anything back and they just went back watching TV or doing what they were doing.

I glanced around the room and my eyes landed on Tao. I narrowed them.

Tao, you know way too much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating over the weekend!

It was really busy because my brother celebrated his birthday! Wooooo!

I want to give a shout out to @TofuSleeper and @Abby_Unnie for inspiration for the shower scene.

Yes. If you've noticed, the shower scene was super long and it's because of them. Kekeke.

Haha, you can see the difference between the two maknaes Sehun and Tao! 

Okay like ASDFGHJKLLHFSFGL 

this is JUST a commercial.

imagine their comeback.

~BlingBlingIzzy