§ Almost Daily Routines

Through A Sasaeng Fan's Camera Lens

Jaekyung (YOU) POV:

"LALALALALALALA~ I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!"

"HYUNG! MAKE HIM STOP!!!"

I mentally slapped myself. They've been at this all night.

I checked the calendar on my iPod. Being a 'sasaeng fan' I have everything that EXO is doing currently at the tips of my fingers. Today they'll be doing a conert or something at noon, though I honestly can't remember. I slept pretty late last night so it was already 10:46am.

I can clearly hear their manager scolding them. A circle of disappointed awes echoed through the whole building. Why is no one complaining? Cause' they're fudging idols. 

I groaned and got up. I made the place seem like no one was here.I headed to the elevator to go to Younghee for my clothes. I entered the elevator, praying that none of the EXO members were already inside. Please, please, oh pretty please don't let any of the EXO members be in here.

Luckily, my prayers worked because when it opened no one was there. Phew. I peacefully rode the elevator down. This time the music was Crash by B.A.P. It actually brightened up my day.

I got off and went to the front desk where Younghee unnie was sleeping on.

"Aish, unnie. IREONA!!!! PPALI!" I yelled. She instantly woke up.

"Huh, what? ....Oh Jaekyung it's you," she groggily said before slamming her head onto the counter.

"Well good morning to you too...seriously though, I need my clothes."

"You really do, you really reek," she said as she lifted her head and let it rest on her elbow.

I bumped her elbow so that her head had no support and she hit the counter.

"Yah! What did I say about being so agessive?!" she complained. I couldn't help it, I was a sasaeng fan after all. I require some strength to make my way through the crowd and run after them to get what I need.

"Mianhae. I just really need my clothes now."

"You're lucky I hid them from Miyoung. If she knew I was letting you stay here again, we both get it."

I nodded my head and followed her to a storage closet. 

"Hmmmm what should I wear?" I asked myself.

"Oh yeah! I just remembered," Younghee said before she grabbed a bag on one of the higher shelves and handed it to me, "for you."

"Unnie, what is this?"

"You really needed new clothes so I bought you a new outfit."

"Wah~ unnie, you're the best! But are you sure? You can keep it if you want. I feel like I'm such a burden to you."

"Aish, we're practically like sisters. It's really no bother for me," she smiled.

I gave her a big bear hug, "Thank you so much!"

I made my way to the elevator but I saw it open. It was Lay. I quickly turned the other way so he wouldn't notice me.

Why do I always see him in the elevators?!

Thinking that other members might use the elevator, I decided to take the stairs.

 Usually, sasaeng fans would want idols to know and recognize them. Being known and recognized for stalking? No thank you.

I finally made it up to 'my' floor and into 'my' room. With the bag unnie gave me, I headed to the washroom.

I undressed and went into the shower. I turned the knob to make the water hot. When the lukewarm water reached my back, I gave out a big sigh of relief as it turned even warmer. I haven't taken a shower in almost a week. I began to clean myself because I knew I couldn't take long. Of course, I used the shampoo and conditioner and soap that was already place inside the shower. After 10 minutes, I came out soaking wet. 

Man, I really wished I had a towel.

I WAS NOT going to use the towel I found in the bathroom. So I had no choice but to just naturally dry off. 

I was halfway dry and I was freezing. I looked inside the bag and to my surprise, there was a little towel under all the clothes. Unnie is a real life-saver. I smiled and dried myself. Even though it was a small towel, it can really come in handy. I wrapped the towel around my head to dry my hair and I looked inside again to find underclothes too (underwear and such and yeah...) After, I quickly put on my new outfit.

I looked in the mirror and smiled. It was a pretty, floral long sleeve blouse with a brown jacket to keep me warm plus black jeans that fitted me well. I took off the towel on my head and began patting on it as I left the washroom. I thought up my checklist.

Crappy backpack? Check. Ipod? Check. Camera? Check. Lucky hairbrush? Check. New toothbrush? Check. New towel? Check.

Yup, that's how I usually live. 

I brushed my long, dark brown hair with my lucky hairbrush. I sighed and looked at the clock. 11:30am. I had to go right now if I wanted quality pictures. I noticed it was quiet in the building which means EXO has probably already gone. I slipped on my old socks and black Converse and left. I rode the elevator downstairs, not paying attention to the music because I was in a hurry. As the doors opened to the lobby, I rushed out.

"Jaekyung!" Someone called.

I turned around to see Younghee waving black boots.

"You forgot these with your outfit."

I went to her and she tossed me some socks. I quickly changed my socks and put on the new boots.

"Thanks so much unnie! You're my hero!" I said before I hugged her. "See you later, I'm off. Bye!"

"Bye, Jaekyung!"

I opened the doors to be greeted by Daejung and his car right in front of the apartment.

"Yo. Give me the address and let's go!" He said.

I hopped in and told him the address of where EXO's promotion event was.

"I like what you're wearing," he said while driving, "You look really pretty."

My face started turning pink, "Just keep driving."

"Wow, we're pretty early," Daejung said.

I looked at the clock in the car, 11:45.
 
15 more minutes until their charity event.
 
I took a big breath in and out, "I'll be out now, thanks for the ride."
 
I gave him 5,000 won and this time he accepted it.
 
"Anytime Jaekyung, good luck!" 
 
I took out my camera, closed the car door and walked inside the building filled with EXOtics.
 
My stomach started grumbling. Man, I didn't have breakfast. But I ignored it as usual. 
 
I pushed my way through the front and eventually I succeeded without a scratch on my camera. I waited for about 5 minutes in this hot, sweaty and very loud scene. Urg, they're taking 5000 hours! Yes, I over exaggerate things a lot. It's one of my very annoying habits. I took out my iPod from my pocket and checked the time, 12:15. What the hell!? They were supposed to start 15 minutes ago! I rolled my eyes. 
 
Then I saw 3 figures near the curtains backstage. I quickly took my camera and started taking pictures. Turn around, turn around, turn around, turn around. Let's see your obnoxious and overrated face! 
 
As if on cue, the 3 figures turn themselves around revealing their identity to me. I immediately took pictures of Baekhyun, Suho and Xiumin. Just as I did, I heard the familiar clicking sounds of a camera behind me. I decided to ignore it and continue taking pictures of the entire group now getting ready.
 
"Excuse me, can you move to the left a bit?" The girl behind the camera said. I finally turned around to give the girl some of my sass. I faced her and she moved her head from behind the camera to see me.
 
"Oh, it's you Jaekyung," Soojung, a fellow sasaeng fan I'm familiar with, said to me as she smiled.
 
"Oh, sorry Soojung. I'll move a little." I said. I shifted my body to the left, a little closer to the stage. If I didn't like her, I would've been really rude and not move at all.
 
Soojung and I are the same age and we're both sasaeng fans but unlike me, she's actually willing to be one. She is one of the very few sasaeng fans that I'm actually friends with. Number one, she put up with my harsh personality at first and was really nice to me and even defended for me once. Number two, she wasn't that extreme with stalking. She was really obsessed with EXO but she would never invade their privacy and disrespect them and herself by doing stupid things like touching them in forbidden places and giving them her sanitary pads as a 'gift'. Yes, I know it's very disturbing how people do that. She's a true fan who earns a little extra money. It's too bad I don't see her often since we're always roaming as sasaeng fans
 
"CARELESS. CARELESS. SHOOT ANONYMOUS. ANONYMOUS. HEARTLESS. MINDLESS. NO ONE WHO CARES ABOUT ME"
 
MAMA started to play and EXO-K was performing. Tch, about time. I focused on the whole EXO-K for now as D.O. was singing. Click. Click. Click. Then came the first dance break. I started taking pictures of each member individually, keeping my focus.
 
Then came the chorus of EXO-K. "MAMA! MAMA!" EXO-K quickly disbursed in half and EXO-M started performing. At Kris's first rap part with Tao and Xiumin by his side, he decided to make eye contact with me and winked. I remained pokerfaced and took pictures. Heh, that will never work on me but you know who is does work on? Crazy stupid, hardcore fans of yours who will give me a lot of money for these pictures. 
 
Like EXO-K, I did the same with EXO-M and took pictures of each member individually. After the chorus of EXO-M, they were all one again. All 12 annoying idols. I took pictures of them as a whole group before Kai's screamo. After about 200 shots with my camera, the song ended.
 
"Hana, tul, set...We are ONE! Annyeonghaseyo EXO ibnida!" All tweleve said their cocky introduction.
 
"It's so nice of you guys to come out today! We just got back from China, did you miss us?" Suho said. A huge wave of screams that could be heard all the way from China rolled into the building.
 
"All the money earned from this show is all going towards charity and we'd like to thank you all sincerely," Kris said. All the member clapped and the crowd reacted a millisecond later.
 
"We'll perform two more songs for you, have our exciting Q and A session with the hosts of this event and perform one last time before the next group comes, sound good?" I laughed at Suho's attempt to talk to the fans. There was a huge roar after that and it took a while to calm down.
 
They all bowed and left the stage to change into their clothes for performing. 
 
"Ah, they're so handsome!" Soojung said to me. I rolled my eyes, "Not even the slightest bit."
 
"Aish, they so are! I really wish you were a fan of them! It would make your job a lot more easier..."
 
There was a long silence between us. She knew only half of my story.
 
"How's your mom? Are you guys keeping up with the money problems?"
 
"She's good and we're fine," I lied. I didn't tell her how both my parents died back in China where I used to live when I was a little girl. 
 
If I told her my actually story, she would pamper me and treat me as if I'm a queen and my feet can't touch the floor.
 
I hated being pitied. 
 
It's a reason why I'm so stubborn. I grew up like that I guess. My late mom always tells me about being independent and to never let other people do everything for you. She taught me how to be strong. I miss her so much.
 
She nodded her head and smiled, "That's good!" We had a few small talk before EXO came out again and performed Two Moons and Angel.
 
I kept taking pictures back and forth, barely noticing the numerous amount of eye contact I've received from the members. 
 
I was in the very front row with a big camera and like they were taught, they had to always look good in front of a camera.
 
My stomach grumbled again and once again, I ignored it. I was used to the feeling. I thought about the ramen I ate last night and I thought if I was going to be eating that again. 
 
I sighed as the MC announced that the 'exciting' Q and A session was about to begin. Half of the time, I wasn''t listening and just took pictures. 
 
Blah blah blah, Sehun and Luhan always drink bubble tea together twice a week. Blah blah blah, Baekhyun is the one who is the most different off stage. Blah blah blah Tao and his gucci and bbuing bbuing aegyo, Kris and his BB cream and his cold looks. Chanyeol with his never ending creepy smile. Tell me something new here.
 
"So you guys are really getting more and more popular, you know that right?" the MC said.
 
"Neh, it's a real honor," Chen replied.
 
"You have so many fans. Don't you get irritated from them sometimes? Tell us some stories about your meeting with the fans."
 
"Of course we would never get tired of our fans. We work hard just for them and we're happy doing it. We know that there are a lot of extreme fans out there and we would all like to thank our fans for the love they give!" Baekhyun said safely.
 
"Our encounters with fans are pleasant and we enjoy them very much," Lay added. 
 
LIES!
 
Lay, you're lying and you know it! Clearly not all your meetings with 'fans' are pleasant. You too Baekhyun! You don't really want to say thank you to them! 
 
I rolled my eyes out of frustration.
 
I noticed some uncomfortable looks the EXO members had from this question.
 
The MC tried to dig in deeper but EXO is playing it safe and not saying anything about their crazy sasaeng fans. 
 
I cursed myself for actually being categorized in that.
 
After the MC finally gave up trying to see their true feelings towards their fans, he said thank you to EXO for participating in his charity event and EXO performed History as one.
 
Finally this thing is done! 
 
As half of the crowd stayed to watch the other groups come in, a new set of people came and that was my cue to leave. 
 
I went outside and sat on a bench alone to examine the pictures I had taken just like I always do. 
 
Tomorrow, I have to submit all the photos from today and yesterday and make new money.
 
After about 30 minutes of just sitting and listening to my iPod and looking at the pictures, EXO went outside to load into their cars. I decided to take some subtle pictures of them. I could be real sneaky. I managed to take 30 photos of them just now. Aish, so clueless.
 
I checked my iPod for the time, 5:37pm. I knew Daejung was gonna be here soon because his school and his extra curricular activities end at 5 and he's probably on his way. This would be a lot easier if I had a cell phone instead of predicting when he comes, but I couldn't afford it. 
 
At 6:00, it was already getting dark and he finally came. He got out and opened the door for me like he always does.
 
"I'm so sorry! My teacher made us stay in 30 minutes later because his stupid lesson's take too long! I'm really sorry!
 
"It's fine. I just really want to rest now. I was almost going to sleep on that bench if you didn't come."
 
"Good thing I came here on time then. Don't worry, it's only a 15 minute drive and please never do that. Someone might steal your things or kidnap you in your sleep," Daejung replied. He was always caring and looking out for me.
 
"Thanks for the advice, oppa."
 
We finally reached the dorms and split ways.
 
I walked inside the building, exhausted and waited to be greeted by Younghee.
 
"Unnie, I'm so tired! Please give me the key to the room and I'll sleep now!" I said.
 
"Excuse me Jaekyung?" 
 
My eyes opened all the way.
 
Did they switched shifts tonight?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BlingBlingIzzy here

Oh! I'm gonna start wrting Jae Kyung as Jaekyung and Dae Jung as Daejung, Young Hee as Younghee, Mi Young as Miyoung and any more OC's I will introduce later on SO DON'T GET CONFUSED. I just took out the spaces because the members of EXO usually don't have their names spaced into syllables. 

Sorry if this was boring...yeah...the next two chapters will be more interesting^^

So, see you soon!