§ Cherry Blossoms

Through A Sasaeng Fan's Camera Lens

Jaekyung (YOU) POV:

Quietly, I tried to tiptoe my way out of the dorm with Bomi to take her on her walk.

It was 11am but everyone was still asleep due to their trip from China- except Tao, Luhan and Lay who were still in China for family reasons.

While they were in China, I was still in Korea watching the YinYueFengYunBang Music Awards on TV. My boss understood that I still did not have enough money for a trip to China and I didn't want EXO to pay for me so I decided to stay at home.

I wasn't completely alone. I had Bomi with me the whole time. I also had Daejung too. Unfortunately, Younghee was in Daegu for a meeting concerning apartment and hotel chains. Luckily, Miyoung had to attend too so there was another employee, who did not know me or anyone in this complex- heck, I don't even know if he know EXO lives here, "managing" this joint.

For the 4 days, they were gone, I was with Daejung the whole time. We went to the amusement park, movies, arcades, restaurants and cafes and a bunch more. Being with Daejung was very different from being with EXO. I guess that's because Daejung was a childhood friend.

Luckily, I was able to sneak out of the dorm with Bomi on her leash. I went downstairs to the lobby, not even bothering to say good morning to the employee that was acting as manager for 2 weeks. 

Bomi and I walked for about 10 blocks until I decided to sit down on a park bench. Little kids from the park came to play with Bomi and I let them. 

It was becoming pleasantly warmer so I just wore a tank top covered with a cardigan and skinny jeans plus the boots Xiumin gave me. My hair was down and slightly wet and wavy. 

I accidentally applied pressure to my elbow, forgetting the big bruise on it. I winced in pain for a second but then smiled. 

I almost forgot I had a bruise there.

Daejung and I were in the arcade and let's just say, I got too excited at Dance Dance Revolution. I accidentally missed a step and slipped off of the platform and to the hard ground, landing on my poor elbow. Daejung immediately came to my aid. I'm really lucky it wasn't broken. We continued to play in the arcade but Daejung kept letting me win at everything.

I spent 30 minutes playing with Bomi and the little kids at the park.

"Noona! What's her name?" A little 5-year-old boy asked me.

I smiled at the fact that 5-year-old boy's Korean was just as good as an almost-20-year-old Huang Zitao's Korean.

"Bomi," I said. He repeated her name to himself and recited it 5 more time before nodding his head.

"Aigoo," I said pinching his checks. 

"Jo Minhyun! There you are!" A boy, who looked only a year younger than me called out.

"I'm so sorry if he disturbed you," he said.

This guys definitely caught my eye, even though I'm pretty sure I'm older. 

He looked flawless. White, milky and clear skin. Dark hair that went just barely above his dark, but sparkling eyes. A tall, lean body to match. This boy was for sure an ulzzang or a kingka.

I shook my head, out of my daze.

"U-uh, no he wasn't. He was just playing with my dog," I replied.

"Yeah, Chihoon hyung! Noona's dog is so cute!" The 5-year-old boy, now named Minhyun, said.

"But I'm sure noona has to leave soon so we have to go," The flawless boy. now names Chihoon, said back,

"I don't wanna!" Minhyun said.

I giggled, "It's fine, I'm not going anywhere in a while."

"Hyung, stay and play with us!" Minhyun said.

Chihoon looked at me, "May I?"

And a gentleman too? This guy is perfect.

I shyly nodded. He sat down next to me and held out his hand.

"Jo Chihoon. My brother's name is Jo Minhyun," he politely greeted.

"Seo Jaekyung," I introduced myself and shook his hand.

"I like your name," He complimented. I thanked him, without forgetting to blush.

"What year were you born in?" Chihoon suddenly asked.

I was a bit hesitant to answer. 

What if he thinks I'm old?

"Um 1994," I said, "You?"

"1998," he replied. 

O M G I'M A FREAKING PEDO NOONA.

"So, can I call you noona?" He asked.

I preferred you not.

"S-sure," I said.

Why was I getting so nervous around a 15-year-old-boy? Oh yeah, it was the fact that I was practically drooling over this guys who was 4 years younger than me

I was born on October 30th, 1994. So I was younger than Kai and Sehun by just a few months.

"I'm actually new to this neighborhood. My parents are unpacking and since I was doing no help, they told me to go out with Minhyun for a while," he explained, "Where do you live, noona?"

Where did I live?

"Oh, I don't live in Korea. I'm only visiting. I live in China," I lied.

He seemed to believe me, "You're Chinese?"

"Yes," I lied again, trying to keep a straight face. I was already lying so why not lie some more.

"But you have a Korean name," He stated.

Shoot, this kid is smart.

"Yeah, I come to Korea a lot so people in Korea call my Jaekyung," I explained, lying some more.

"Oh. Interesting," he said, "What's your Chinese name then?"

I mentally groaned at how smart this kid actually is. He's perfect but I'm such a pedo noona.

"Xú Zāi Jīng," I quickly (A/N: No. This took me forever) translated.

" Zāi Jīng," he repeated. 

Even his pronunciation is perfect. What is wrong with him. Why wasn't anyone I knew when I was 15 like this?!

buzz buzz

I looked at my phone and saw that I recieved a message.

LudaKris: How dare you leave. Where are you? The whole dorm is freaking out. Like me and Joonmyun can't cantrol them.
 
I responded to him saying that I took Bomi for a walk and I'll be back when I'm back.
 
"Who was that?" Chihoon asked. "Your boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend? What makes you say that?"

"Well you smiled while reading it so-"

"Yeah, it was my boyfriend," I lied. This was getting kinda fun. Plus this is revenge for him making me feel so old.

"Oh, I'd think a pretty noona like you would have a boyfriend," he said with a smile.

"Yo Jaekyung!" Someone called from behind.

We both turned around to see the identity of the voice.

I widened my eyes at Daejung. 

The Timing Is Always Off! (Omg reference to my other fanfic. Oh yeah, don't read that one please)

"You must be Zāi Jīng's boyfriend," Chihoon said.

Daejung raised a brow at the boy. He then looked at me and I mouthed him a "Just go with it please." Daejung noded.

"Erm, yeah I am.Z..Zai..Zai Ji..her boyfriend," Daejung said. I had to refrain from laughing at Daejung's poor pronunciation.

"Well I don't wanna intrude so I'll leave you guys alone now. Let's go now Minhyun. Say bye to noona and her dog. Have a great vacation in Korea! Bye noona," Chihoon said, waving goodbye with Minhyun.

After they were both fully out of sight, I burst out in laughter while Daejung was chuckling.

"What was that about? Vacation in Korea? And Zai...Ji..Jin...whatever your name was," he said.

"I don't really know. I started making things up and played along with it. He even believed me," I said, still laughing.

"Poor guy," he said.

"He's 4 years younger than me, okay! He looks really handsome! I even thought he was actually older than me. He made me feel old!" I said.

"What's wrong with that?" He said, in a serious tone this time.

"With what?" I tilted my head.

"Liking someone younger," he mumbled.

"What?" 

"Never mind," he said.

We sat in a moment of awkward silence before I broke it.

"So what brings you to the park?" I asked.

"Had no school or work," he said, "I was actually gonna call you to hang out again."

"Really? Okay, let's do something!" I said, standing up.

"I know exactly where to go!" He said. He held my hand and started running, dragging me and Bomi behind him.

We boarded a bus, which was ironic because he was a taxi driver, and after 4 stops, he had us all get off.

"I'll close your eyes," he said, covering my eyes and leading me somewhere.

Even though I trusted Daejung, I still had to hold onto Bomi's leash for protection.

"A few more steps...and here we are," he said.

He uncovered my eyes to the most enchanted scene I've ever seen.

It was a cherry blossom forest.

"It's beautiful!" I said.

"Just like you," he smiled at me, putting a cherry blossom behind my ear.

We were the only ones here. We were encircled by cherry blossom trees. Everything felt soft and the fragrance was lovely. 

"It's my secret hiding spot," he said, lying down. I joined him and lied down beside him. Bomi was curled up at our feet and enjoying the scenery, not making any noises.

"I go here to be free. When I get stressed from school or my part-time job and especially my mom, this is where to find me. You're the first person I've brought here," he said.

"Well it's an honor," I said.

There was a moment of silence, however it wasn't awkward.

"How's your mom? I asked.

There was a pause before he answered, "I guess she's getting better. But I'm still moving out the moment I graduate."

"You're gonna leave her?" I said, kind of shocked.

"...Yeah," he responded.

I sat up, "Why would you do that? She's your own mother!"

"She never acted like a mother."

"But still, you can't just leave her alone!"

"She never really cared about me or anything about me and you know this!" He said. Things were getting tense and I could feel Bomi shiver by my feet.

"You can't say that! Of course she cares about you!" I said.

"Don't you remember the way she treated me when we were younger?! Remember the way she treated you?! She doesn't give a damn about my life so why should I to her?!" He yelled at me.

"BECAUSE SHE'S YOUR MOM!"

"NO SHE'S NOT! IT'S LIKE I DON'T HAVE A MOM!" He said.

At that moment, my heart broke and tears started dripping.

"At least you still have a mom" I said through my tears.

"His eyes were full of regret.

"Jaekyung....Jaekyung, I'm so sorry. T-that's not what I meant," he said.

I continued crying. I turned to face the opposite direction.

"Jaekyung, I'm so sorry. I'm such an idiot."

He wrapped his arms around me and started rocking me back and forth. He put his head on the crook of my neck.

"Jaekyung, I'm sorry," he kept saying.

Then I felt something wet on my neck. I turned to find him crying.

I wasn't really mad at him. I knew he didn't mean it offensively towards me. 

I just found myself in reality again. The dark, cold, lonely reality.

"Oppa, why are you crying?" I said. This was the first time I've seen him cry. Even when we were kids, I've never seen him cry.

"I love my mom. But I just hate the fact that she doesn't love me," he said.

"Don't say that, your mom does love you," I said wiping his tears away.

We were hugging each other for quite a while. We finally stopped crying and just stayed in each other's warm, comforting arms.

"I also hate the fact that my mom is the reason my confession is going all wrong," he mumbled.

"What?" I croaked. 

"I told myself a long time ago, when I found this place that I would bring the girl I love here," he said.

I furrowed my eyebrows, still confused.

"Seo Jaekyung, I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh my gosh Daejung :o

Okay it took me so long to update this.

IT WAS ALL BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TRANSLATE SEO JAEKYUNG 

 Zāi Jīng

I CAN'T EVEN PRONOUNCE IT OMG

IT WILL COME IT HANDY THOUGH.

So finally added drama into this. I've been writing so many crack chapter lately.

but if you like my nonexistent humor...

LudaKris: What do you mean you'll get back when you're back?! You best come home soon. Everyone keeps interrupting me and my self improvement book! Sehun is bawling his eyes out because he doesn't know where anyone is. We keep telling him Luhan, Tao and Lay are still in China and you are walking Bomi out but that kid won't freaking listen! I don't know where Joonmyun has gone. HE LEFT ME ALONE! Come back because I swear if someone asks me another stupid question- brb i'm gonna flip a table now. S.O.S 

 

I luv you wufan

"Wu Fun" anyone get it?

kris does.

and he shall luv me back.

I think it's time for me to stop.

GAHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHO WATCHED SHINEE'S COMEBACK?!

BUT MY JJONG TT^TT

please heal bby.

It's true that Lay, Tao and Luhan are in China btw.

And I pray for everyone that was affected by the earthquake in China that happened on April 20th, 2013.

Hwaiting <3

~MissKkam because only cool people update at 2am