§ Awards: Part One

Through A Sasaeng Fan's Camera Lens

Jaekyung (YOU) POV:

I've already been staying here for a week, still in hiding.

No one except Younghee, EXO's manager and of course EXO knew about me living with them.

During the middle of the week, Younghee had to change shifts with Miyoung so I was pretty much imprisoned for a whole 4 days. Hey, I was a gal who didn't like staying in one place. Plus the entire SM family went to Singapore for a concert so I was trapped and extremely bored. 

I was lying on the couch when I got a call on my iPod 

Urg not him again...

"Yoboseyo?" I answered.

"Jaekyung EXO went to Singapore!" The man on the other line yelled.

"Uh ne, I know that."

"SO WHY DON'T I HAVE PICTURES?!" 

Because I didn't want to follow them to Singapore and get my cover blown, I wanted to say.

"Uh...I really short on money, I couldn't go..."

"Well maybe if you did your job better, you would! You better give pictures of them for their next promotion or I'll lower your pay! Arasso?!"

"Ne ne ne, I understand."

"Good." With that, the man hung up.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present my boss. He's an idiot. Finding me on the streets and offering me a job as a sasaeng fan.

I'm an idiot. Actually accepting his offer.

He hires photographers who take pictures and he makes big money from selling those pictures to magazines, websites, newspapers, reporters and all the people involved with the gossip.

I threw my iPod in front of me letting it land on the couch cushion and whipped my head back in annoyance. 

Just then I heard the doorknob shaking. I jumped at the sound but then a certain greasy Baekhyun appeared.

"Hello Jaekyung! We're back from Singapore!" He said with a smile. Then all the other members piled in.

"Yo Jaekyung!" "Sup?" "AYO WADDUP?" "Missed me?" "Hey Jaekyung!" "H-hi" "Hello!" "How are you?" "Hope you were having fun" "We're you doing fine?" "I missed you!" The 12 boys greeted.

"Hi," I said awkwardly still sitting on the couch watching them.

"Oh, before we forget, we got you something while we were at Singapore," Xiumin said.

They got me something? 

I blinked at him. There was a warm feeling in my chest, but I liked it.

Xiumin looked through his suitcase and found what he was looking for. He took out this medium well crafted bottle and handed it me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's perfume. It's special because we made sure the scent represented you," he said.

"Are you trying to tell me that I smell?" I said, jokingly.

"NO! You don't smell at all! It's just that-" Xiumin began.

"JAEKYUNG YOU SMELL REALLY NICE!" Sehun ended before covering his mouth with his two hand, clearly embarrassed.

I busted out into laughter, "I was just joking!" I said through my laughs which made some EXO members laugh as well.

After I stopped laughing and caught my breath I looked at them with a smile, "Thank you."

Sehun's POV:

"Are you trying to tell me that I smell?" She said.

"NO! You don't smell at all! It's just that-" 

"JAEKYUNG YOU SMELL REALLY NICE!" I shouted, interrupting Xiumin hyung.

Oh shoot! Why did I say that?!

I covered my mouth. 

Urg that was so embarrassing.

Then she started to laugh hysterically, "I was just joking!" She said. That made me embarrassed even more.

I turned to Luhan hyung and saw that even he was laughing a little. Then I saw Jaekyung, laughing her head off. She looked happy and bright and pretty. I let a tiny smile come on my face.

"Thank you," she said with a even more dazzling smile.

Maybe she's not that intimidating after all.

Jaekyung (YOU) POV:

After they all got settled, we were sitting on the couches just relaxing. Some were on the laptop, others were watching the drama that was on and the rest were munching on snacks. I was looking through my iPod.

"Oh, when is your schedule?" I asked, remembering what my boss had told me.

"Tomorrow we're attending the 19th Korean Enertainment Arts Awards," Kris said.

"Why, do plan on coming?" Luhan asked.

"Um yeah...I still need to get pictures of you guys..." 

"Oh..." They said.

"Okay, that's fine. You can sit with us," Suho said.

"R-really?" 

"Sure, why not?" 

"But what are you going to wear?" Kai asked.

Dammit, I don't have any formal clothes.

"We'll just buy you one quickly," Kris said standing up. Chanyeol and Lay also stood.

"NO! You can't! People are gonna be suspicious if they see you buying a women's dress!" I said.

"She's right."

"Hold on guys," D.O said picking up the phone.

All of us looked at him confused.

"Younghee? Ne, this is Kyungsoo. Do you mind coming up? Great! Thank you!"

"What was that about?" I asked.

"I'll explain when she comes up," he said.

Shortly after, there was a knock on the door. Baekhyun went to answer it.

"What's the matter?" She asked as she walked in.

"Can you take Jaekyung out to buy a dress? We'll give you the money," D.O explained. The other members nodded.

"What?! This was your idea? I can't have you guys pay for it, it probably costs a lot!" I argued.

"We can afford that, we're idols after all," D.O argued back.

"Plus today, you can buy more dresses since we're going to a couple of award shows after as well," he added. The members nodded in agreement.

"Do I have to?" I sighed, knowing that I'm defeated. 

"Yes, now go! Younghee, it's alright with you, right? I'm mean you could come to the awards ceremony too," D.O offered, pushing me towards the door.

"Ah, maybe next time, but of course I'll take Jaekyung shopping! I'll make sure she looks beautiful!" She said.

D.O chuckled. "HEY! Unnie~" I said after I realized I was being insulted.

"I'm just joking! Now let's go, they already have me the money!" Younghee said following me beings shed out the door.

Aish, these guys...

We went to the lobby and Younghee took out her cell phone, "Lets call Daejung, okay?" I nodded.

After 10 minutes Daejung arrived in his taxi. Younghee went in the passenger's seat and I was at the back.

"I haven't seen you guys since forever, what have you been up to?" He asked.

"Nothing, I was sick for a while so I couldn't go to any of EXO's promotions," I lied.

"Okay, glad you're feeling better. I was getting lonely. Where are we going?" He asked.

"Do you know any good boutiques around here? We're going dress shopping, you should come with us," Younghee said.

"What?! NO! I'm not that lonely! And does it look like I know any boutiques?! NO WAY!" 

- 5 hours later - 

"I hate you guys, I can't believe I let you two drag me along," Daejung complained.

"Oh, c'mon oppa, that was fun!" I said.

"For you two! Aish let's just get out of here and go eat."

We put my dresses that we just bought in the trunk and drove off to a restaurant to have a quick dinner.

During dinner, I couldn't help but notice how Younghee always looked at Daejung. 

Hmmmmm does Younghee unnie like Daejung oppa?

I smirked at the thought. 

After dinner, Daejung drove us to the apartment.

"Oh shoot! Miyoung is probably in there!" Younghee unnie said.

My eyes widened, "What are we going to do?!"

"Daejung, can you distract Miyoung at the front desk? We can sneak in from the back doors," Younghee said.

Daejung was confused by the situation but agreed anyways.

"Okay let's go now," Younghee took some dresses and I took the rest and we ran towards the back of the building. Carefully, Younghee took the keys from her pocket and unlocked the door. She stuck her head in to see Daejung talking to Miyoung.

"Unnie! Can you stop staring at Daejung so we can go now?!" I whispered.

"What?! Me staring at him?! Pshhh no way."

I rolled my eyes in amusement. We tip toes our way to the stair cas since the elevators were right in front of Miyoung. 

"I've got it from here. You can go home now unnie. Thanks again sooooo much! Oh and remember to come back to help me with my hair and make-up!" I said, hugging her.

"I won't, I'll go home now, okay?" She said. I nodded and we went our separate ways.

I knocked on EXO's door and Kai answered it.

"Well well well, if you need soy sauce, we don't have any," Kai said jokingly, referring to the first time we met.

I rolled my eyes as he chuckled, "Come in," he said.

"You bought the dresses?" D.O asked. I nodded.

"Let's see," Kai said reaching for the dress protector's zipper, I slapped his hand away and he pouted.

"No! You'll just have to wait!" I said sticking my tongue out.

"Awww man," he mumbled.

"We already ate but there's some leftovers if you want," D.O said.

"No thanks, I already ate," 

"Thought so. Everyone else except Kai and me are asleep. You can go to our room, we're sleeping in the living room tonight," D.O said. 

With the dresses I went to their room and began to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was hectic.

We spent more than half of the day getting ready for the awards. Well I mean, 13 people have to take a shower and that took a while. I was 3rd to take a shower so I could take my time with getting ready as a girl should. Younghee went to our dorm again and helped me with my hair and make-up like she promised. She brought all her supplies with her and we were locked in D.O and Kai's room because she didn't want anyone seeing me yet.

It was 5:30 and we had to leave soon. From the yelling outside, I could tell that Chanyeol was the last to take a shower and he needed to hurry up. 

"Okay, I'm done now!" Younghee said, plopping herself on the bed.

I stood up and looked I the mirror.

My dress was cute and it looked good on me. My hair was in a beautiful braid that went to my left side and my make-up made me look enchanting.

Wow, I look so different!

"You look so pretty, Jaekyung!"

"Because of you unnie! Thank you!" I said and gave her a hug. 

"You're the best artist ever!" I added. Younghee was talented at art. Extremely talented. Most paintings and sculptures in the apartment were made by her.

"Now let's go show the boys!" She said. I blushed at the fact that they were going to see me like this.

"Oh, here are your shoes," she said as she handed me a beautiful pair of high heels. I was kinda worried because I wasn't used to wearing heels, but I was strong.

She went outside the door and I slowly followed her. One by one, heads turned.

"Whoa, you look beautiful!" "You're so pretty!" "Gorgeous." Some members commented. The others were still in shock I guess.

I was kinda in shock too. 12 extremely handsome men in suits.

Wait, what?

"I'll be going now. Good luck," Younghee said as she winked at me.

"Bye~" the EXO members cooed.

"We're all ready now, right? Let's go!" Suho said. Excited, they made their way out the door and to the elevator. I grabbed my camera and followed.

Me, on the other hand, was worried that I might fall to my death because of these shoes.

Just don't think about it. Don't think about it. You'll definitely fall if you thi-

And with that, I lost my balance thinking. I stumbled and I was about to fall forwards when someone caught my waist. I turned my head to my side and faced Kai who was centimetres away from my face. 

For once, he didn't have a smirk or a cold expression. He had innocent eyes and had a worried face, "Are you alright?" He gently asked me, not moving his head away. I nodded. He backed his head away slowly and he linked arms with me. 

"Just stick with me for now. Don't worry, I won't let you fall," he said. We continued towards the elevator.

During the elevator, Kai was still hooking arms with me but I jumped in surprise which made him let go.

"Miyoung's out there!" I said.

"Urg, again?! What do we do?" Tao said.

"Form a wall around her!" Chanyeol said.

I raised an eyebrow, "Will that work?" 

"Who knows? It's worth a shot," he said.

The 6 boys who went on the elevator with me, formed a wall around me.

The doors opened and the other 6 were already there. 

"Hide her," Lay whispered. They all crowded around me. I was hiding behind Kris.

We shuffled outside, them not caring how weird they looked and past the fans outside the building. I was gripping onto my camera. At one point Kris made an unexpected halt which caused me to bump into him and lose my balance. Then a pair of arms caught me. It was the same pair of arms which belonged to Kai. He helped me stand up and regain my balance before he whispered in my ear, "See, I won't let you fall." There was that stupid feeling again.

We boarded the private bus and started driving. It took 45 minutes to get there. During the 45 minutes in the car, I was entertained by them playing games. Eventually I joined in but when I lost, they didn't flick my forehead.

When we got there, we were lead to our seat. They thought I was part of their team so they didn't question about me. I was at the very end, sitting beside Tao. After 10 minutes the awards show began.

There were awards begin handed out and performances and jokes that the MCs cracked. I took more than enough photos of EXO from their seats as well. Then EXO-K walked up on stage to perform. 

While taking pictures, half way through the performance, Tao caught me staring at them.

"Jaekyung?"

"Hm?" I answered not taking my eyes off the performance.

"Even though EXO looks really good up there, you look the best out of all of us," he said. I turned to him and blushed. He smiled at me and I went back to taking photos. 

Why have I been feeling like this lately?!

After they were done, a few more awards and performances happened. Then there was this one award that caught my ear.

'Rookie Singer Awards'

I remembered how bummed out they were they got bumped down to 2nd for the MAMA voting. EXO-M already got their rookie award so EXO-K wanted one as well.

"And the winner is..." I can see some members holding each other's hands and crossing their fingers.

"EXO-K!" There was a big roar of cheers. All of EXO stood up, M contragtulating K for their award. I stoop up as well, taking pictures. On the inside I was actually really happy for them.

It was when EXO-K stepped on the stage, accepted the award and gave out a thank you speech that I realized

EXO isn't that bad after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo! 

This chapter is pretty important because some people are finally realizing somethings -ahem- Oh! there was a little fluff in it hehe...and in this chapter, EXO-K won their first rookie award! 

Omo, EXO has A LOT of awards coming up! Yes yes I know about MAMA. 

I won't say anything about it because I'm writing it for th next chapter, ok? 

I'll try to update as fast as possible^^

oh here's EXO-K receiving their award 

Urg they're looking good in suits.

Good luck EXO with the future awards!

~BlingBlingIzzy