§ Mystery

Through A Sasaeng Fan's Camera Lens

 

Seo Jaekyung (YOU) POV:

I stayed up pretty late last night. (A/N: Me too, Jaekyung, me too)

I really just couldn't sleep. My mind was filled with jumbled thoughts.

After Daejung said those 3 words, I stayed silent. I was still processing what he said and I didn't even know what to say next.

Luckily, he said it was fine. He said he would give me some time to answer.

My heart was confused. Half of it was swelling while the other half shrunk.

It was the first time someone had confessed to me so it was a new feeling for me. 

And I liked.

But at the same time, I know that my best friend is in love with Daejung. 

And the guilt was eating me.

After imagining may different scenarios in my head last night, I've just decided to act ask if nothing's happened. For some reason, I didn't want any EXO members knowing.

I got up and got ready as usual. I walked into the kitchen and greeted the members good morning.

I noticed that the members were acting really strange today. It was like they were keeping an eye out for each other.

I made toast for me and the members and we started eating. Only it was really quiet. 

I didn't bother making conversation since I'm not really the type to start one. Plus I had no idea what to say.

Sehun left the table first and went straight to his room, only eating one toast.

He was followed by Kai and Tao who went to their respective rooms.

"That was weird. What's wrong with them?" I asked the remaining members.

"They're just being immature brats," Kris grinned.

"As usual," Suho pointed out.

"But why?" I asked.

I swear, all the EXO members started smirking when I asked.

"It's a secret," Lay said.

After breakfast, I fed Bomi and played with her in the living room.After a while, Bomi started running and barking.

"Calm down, Bomi!" I called as I chased after her.

She led me to one of the boys' rooms and I surprisingly found all 12 of them in it. They all looked surprised when I walked in

"What are you guys doing?" I asked with one eyebrow up.

There was a pause before Baekhyun said, "Just talking. What are you doing?"

I eyed them suspiciously, "I was playing with Bomi."

"Sorry Jaekyung, this is...um....man talk," Chanyeol said.

"Yeah, for real men only," Chen said.

"Luhan, get out," Xiumin jokingly said.

"Only after you do," Luhan fired back.

There was laughter after that. Even I giggled a bit. But that didn't last too long.

Chanyeol continued, "as I was saying, this is kinda private so...um...please...um...don't take it the wrong way...I-I mean-" 

"Jaekyung please leave. We're talking about something important," Kris said bluntly.

"If it's so important, then why won't you tell me," I said stubbornly.

"Because it's man talk!" Kris said.

"Don't worry, it's nothing about you. It's about um...our comeback," Suho said.

"Are you sure?" I said. Now that they mentioned me, I was getting nervous.

"Absolutely, you have nothing to worry your pretty little head of yours," Luhan said, leading me out the door.

I sighed, " Fine, but I'm eating all the Canadian snacks."

All I could hear was a very loud "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" before I pranced into the kitchen.

Narrator POV

Little did Jaekyung know that Suho was completely lying.

This whole conversation EXO was having was about Seo Jaekyung.

Yesterday while Jaekyung was gone, EXO found out that one of them liked Jaekyung.

However, no one knew exactly who. Although, 5 of them had an idea.

They got into a small fight yesterday because of that and now, they're talking about it like real men, as Chanyeol had said.

"Look, no one is even confessing so does anyone here even like Jaekyung like that?" Kris said.

There was silence so it was obvious that there was someone that liked her.

"We may not know for now, but nothing is a secret here. We are one," Suho said.

"That person may not want to share it now, and we can't force you to say it, but I hope you eventually tell us," Kris said.

Suho and Kris then went on about how even though someone may or may not like her, no one can touch her and how it's important to control themselves.

After that talk, the mood had gone back up. The members went back to themselves and chilled with Jaekyung and Bomi in the living room.

After dinner, Jaekyung decided to go out and buy ice cream for everyone. Luhan had offered to accompany her, which gave Luhan some uncertain stares.

They walked to the convenient store and bought Melona Bars and one tub of ice cream. As they walked home slowly, Jaekyung held the tub of ice cream and Luhan held the Melona Bars. Luhan then had an idea.

"Yo Jaekyung, since there's so much ice cream, let's eat some for ourselves before we go back up," he suggested.

Jaekyung evilly grinned, "Sounds like a plan!"

They were now sitting on a bench at a park, eating Melona Bars. It was 8pm and the sun was setting and soon it would be dark. 

As Jaekyun was enjoying her treat, she remembered how yesterday she was here and how she met Jo Chihoon, the boy that made her feel like a pedonoona. Then she remembered about Daejung and the cherry blossoms. She grew more worried.

"Luhan?" Jaekyung called.

"Mhm?"

"Why were you guys acting so weird this morning?" She asked.

Luhan looked down. He couldn't answer.

"Please, tell me," Jaekyung said with her voice trembling.

"I-I..." Luhan didn't know what to say.

Tears started welling in her eyes, "If you guys are talking about leaving me or kicking me out I-"

"No! We weren't talking about that. Jaekyung, you're family to us and please know that we're not going to leave you!" Luhan said.

Jaekyung felt a little relieved. "Then what were you guys talking about?"

Luhan sighed, "Are you sure you want to know?"

Jaekyung nodded.

"There's a rumor that an EXO member likes you, but no one knows who it is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:o two confessions in two days

story of my life

lol jks

I'm hella sorry for not updating for a millennium 

I had a team travel meet last week so I couldn't update.

Team travel meet meaning me and my team traveled to a swimming meet out of town.

Ah that was fun but now I'm exhausted.

Plus I had so much projects and assignments due  

Teacher, who do you think you are

And a lot of drama happened...

BUT ON A WAAAAAY BIGGER NOTE

LIKE THIS IS SO IMPORTANT OMG

BIGGER THAN LIFE 

LOOK WHO'S MAKING A COMEBACKKKKKKKKKKK

EXO OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AHSDKJASKLFHASLKJDAS

LIKE I AM NOT PREPARED FOR THIS

 

My bbys are coming back

It's called "XOXO (Hugs & Kisses)" I think

World's best singer? ok Kai i will love you no matter what you do.

Your singing will just be as y as your rapping and dancing

AND KRIS OMG

WTF IS YOUR REAL NAME

HOW DO YOU GO FROM LI JIAHENG TO WU YIFAN TO WU FAN TO KEVIN LI TO KEVIN WU TO KRIS TO BEN BEN

omg I will so use this against him in this fanfic

ok i swear you probably all hate me for making Kris my target

But just know that I LOVE Kris/ Li Jiaheng/ Wu Yifan/ Wu Fan/ Kevin Li/ Kevin Wu Ben Ben

~MissKkam

The president of the "We love Kris/ Li Jiaheng/ Wu Yifan/ Wu Fan/ Kevin Li/ Kevin Wu/ Ben Ben" fan club