§ Date?!

Through A Sasaeng Fan's Camera Lens

Jaekyung (YOU) POV:

Weeks passed and I still live with EXO, not that I'm complaining. 

However, I still need to do my job and take photos of them. I'd go to all their promotions and concerts.

Recently, we celebrated Kai and D.O's birthday. The party at SM was fun, but I refused to take any pictures. I did take pictures of the mini-party we had a home though. But there was no way I'm submitting them.

Today was another morning.

"Jaekyung! We finally have no schedule today!" Chanyeol announced happily. 

"Really? Finally, I get to take a break!" I said.

"Yah! You shouldn't be talking!" Kai said from across the room, sitting on the couch. He was injured in a lot of places so whenever he was in the dorm, we always have to take care of him. This time, his knee and his back was hurting. I really did feel sorry for him. He works too hard and he gets the most injured out of EXO. 

Beside him, Lay nodded. He was injured too.

I remember the day they tried to heal me. 

I smiled at the thought. Who knew I was going to take care of them too.

I covered my mouth and giggled, "Sorry..."

"Breakfast is served," D.O hollered from the kitchen.

I two plates and filled them with food.

"Someone's hungry," Xiumin said, lifting an eyebrow.

"They're not for me," I rolled my eyes, "They're for Jongin and Yixing."

"Oh, so I'll save some food for you then," Xiumin said.

"Thank you," I smiled. I headed my way to the living room where the 2 injured boys were. Their faces immediately brightened up.

"Yay! I'm so hungry!" Kai said, excited. I placed the plates on the coffee table. They stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"How do you expect us to bend our broken waist to get that?" Kai said.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine, here you go." I gave them their damn plates.

The put the plates on their lap and ate like that.

Lay took a bite. "OW! OW! HOT! SO HOT!" He yelled, waving his hand to cool off his mouth.

My instincts made me grab a napkin and hold it under his chin. He spat out the food onto it.

Realizing that a thin piece of tissue was the only thing between my hand and Lay's food that he spat out made me freak out.

"EWWW EWWW EWWWW!" I screamed. The tissue was rolled up into a ball so I threw it to Kai, who was the nearest next to me.

"EW!" He shrieked. He then threw it to Kris who was making his way towards us. Kris caught it and after a few seconds his eyes widened in horror.

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" he yelled, throwing it, but no one was there to catch it so it hit the ground.

Lay rolled his eyes as he blew his food and continued eating. Me, Kai and Kris were panting from panicking.

Suho came into the living room, "What's going on?"

Lay pointed at Kris without even taking his eyes off his food. Suho looked towards Kris and saw that beside him that there was a napkin that was filled with wet food. He looked at Kris in disgust.

"EW Wu Fan! How old are you?! Clean that up!" He said. Suho left, leaving Kris dumbfounded.

Lay lifted his head and gave out a smirk, "You hear him, clean that up, Wu Fan."

"Why you little..." Kris mumbled as he bent down to clean up Lay's mess.

I went back to the kitchen and sat beside Luhan and D.O.

"Here's your food, Jaekyung," Xiumin said passing me a plate.

I nodded, "Thanks."

We ate breakfast then after, everyone did what they had to do. Sehun and me had to wash the dishes.

"I'll dry, you wash," Sehun said.

"What!? No! I'll dry and YOU wash," I said. It was me and Sehun's job to do the dishes and each time, we'd always argue about who does what.

"But I washed last time!" He complained.

"Which was like a century ago!" I said, exaggerating.

"Nuh uh! It's only fair if you wash," he said.

"Pleeeeeeease~" I pouted.

"You fail at aegyo. Everybody knows I'm the king," Sehun said, passing me the sponge.

"You , Tao's way better at aegyo than you.." I mumbled quietly as I grabbed the sponge from him.

"What?"

"What?" I mimicked him.

During the weeks I've been staying here, Sehun changed the most. He was so shy at first but now, he's totally...comfortable...not that I'm complaining.

After we finished washing the dishes, we went to the living room where everyone was.

"We should do something today!" Luhan said.

"Yeah!!!!!" Sehun happily agreed.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Suho asked.

As they were discussing, I got a text on my phone. I grabbed it out of my back pocket and turn it on to the message.

Let's do something today! Pleeeease~

From: Daejung oppa

​I haen't seen Daejung oppa in a while and I felt bad. I smiled and texted him back saying okay.

"Sorry guys, whatever you're doing, do it without me," I said, interrupting their group bickering.

"What?! Why?" Chanyeol asked, loudly.

"I'm going out," I said without thinking.

"WHAT?!?!" Twelve loud voices shouted.

"Relax, just hanging out with my friend," I said putting two hands in front, calming them.

They calmed down. 

"Wait, girl or boy?" Xiumin asked.

"B-boy," I said with a soft voice.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!" They all said again.

"Jaekyung, you're going on a date?!" Tao asked.

"What?! When is it?" Kris asked.

"You have friends?" D.O asked in a joking way, sticking his tongue out. I hit his arm hard.

"I was just joking!" D.O defended.

"Let's get you ready Jaekyung!" Chen said.

Some guys started pushing me towards a room and sitting me down.

"Hmmm what should you wear?"

"It's cold outside!"

"Use the boots I got her for Christmas!" Xiumin reminded.

Kai's POV:

Even though the hyungs were busy dressing her up for her so-called "date", I stayed put and watched. I didn't want to take part in one bit. I didn't like it. They were busy crowding her. Chanyeol hyung, Suho hyung, Chen hyung, Kris hyung, Xiumin hyung and Baekhyun hyung were busy preparing her outfit and D.O hyung and Lay hyung were working on her make-up while Tao hyung, Luhan hyung and Sehun was doing her hair. 

I knew it would be weird with everyone doing something and me just sitting on the bed watching. I didn't know what face to put on either. A mad one? A happy one? A sad one? I didn't want to make it obvious that I liked her. The only person I told was myself.

UGH WHO IS THIS GUY?!

I was jealous.

I was losing my mind just watching them make her prettier than she already was.

Who does this guy thing he is?! Making her think she needs make-up to look pretty? She doesn't.

What is wrong with me?

"Here Jaekyungie~ wear this!" Chanyeol said, handing her outfit to Jaekyung.

That was our cue and we headed out, letting her change. 

She took 5 minutes then she came out. At that instant, my heart started beating ten times faster than it should

Her hair was wavy and half up. On the back was a big bow on her hair that Luhan gave her. She was wearing a white sweater with grey patterns on them with a dark red circle scarf. Her sweater was tucked into a black skirt with black leggings underneath. I think I would've gone crazy if she went outside without legging with a guy. 

She was looking down because she felt uncomfortable with 12 guys checking her out.

12 guys checking her out.

NO. NOT ACCEPTABLE.

I became 12 times for jealous now. 

"Jaekyung look up," D.O said. She obeyed and titled her head up.

She looked like an angel. I was completely blown away. It was like I was lost in my own world. Only with her in sight.

"I think you're ready for you're date," Chen said, ruining the moment.

"Y-yah! Jongdae, It's not a date!" She said.

"Sureeee," he teased back.

Jaekyung's phone rang. Her ring tone was Ring Ding Dong. I rolled my eyes at that.

"Hello? Oh Daejung oppa!" She cried.

OPPA?!?!?! My eyes widened. She never calls anyone oppa.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Oh, you're in the lobby now? Okay, I'll be on my way."

A few guys wiggled their eyebrows. "Sooo Daejung oppa," They mimicked.

She rolled her eyes, "I'm leaving."

"Bye Jaekyung! Good luck!" They all waved.

I don't know what came up but I started following her to the door.

She turned around, "Kai?"

"Yes?"

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, um I'm opening the door for you," I said, opening the door.

Damn it Kai! Don't you want her to stay?! Why are you letting her leave?

"Oh, thanks, Kai," She said, awkwardly nodding. I nodded back.

"B-bye," I stuttered. I wanted to kill myself for stuttering.

She gave out a sweet smile, "Bye," then she was gone.

Tao's POV

Man, I swear, helping Jaekyung get ready for a "date" with another guy was the hardest thing for me to do.

I didn't want her to think I was mean so I forced myself into helping.

When she was all dolled up, she was so beautiful. 

This is one lucky guy. Damn you, Daejung, whoever you are.

Sharing her with 11 guys was hard, but now another one?! I don't even know this guy.

Why does the girl I like have so many guys in her life?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

H-hey guise ;-;

Missed me?

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING

You see we reached our internet limit and I had to wait a LONG while until I could use it again.

Sorry

Hope you like this crappy chappy

IT'S MY CHINGGU, ABBY'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW 

WISH HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 

@Abby_Unnie

Check out my blog posts!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JONGIN!

EXO @ DKFC IN THE PHILIPPINES 

I did these blog posts with someone else's internet to abuse with my oppas >:)

Oh and to all 13 of you that upvoted my story (Still don't know what that does) props to you

Tao, Baekhyun, Luhan, Sehun, Suho and Chanyeol at Idol Sports Championships

  

  

  

My bby Tao won silver <3

  

They got 2nd for speed walking LOOOOOL

Luhan got bronze (I think) for hurdles. Aw fly Lulu, fly

Best Idol Sports Championships ever.

~BlingBlingIzzy