§ EXO's 1st Win

Through A Sasaeng Fan's Camera Lens

Jaekyung (YOU) POV:

Now that EXO has been busy with their job, I've been busy as well. I have to follow them to all their schedules and what not. 

Manager Oppa says that if anyone asks, I'm a really young looking coodri-noona of EXO. But in fact, I'm younger than all of them even if it's just by a few months with some members.

Today, we're getting ready for their performance in Music Bank.

"LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Manager Oppa hollered. 

They all came home pretty late last night from their previous schedule. Right now, the dorm looked like its being invaded by zombies. Members were still in their pajamas or half dressed. Others were eating in the kitchen and others, and I by others I mean Chen, fell asleep on the table. Behind him, Luhan  his finger with a bunch of his saliva and gave sleeping Chen a wet willy.

"CHEN CHEN! WAKE UP!" Luhan screamed in his other ear.

"That's nasty man," Chen said wiping his ear with his sleeve and wiping the rest of the saliva back on Luhan.

It was 1pm and by then, everyone had lunch. We were supposed to leave in 30 minutes for sound check. Members were still extremely sleepy, especially EXO's maknae.

While others were getting ready, the members who were ready to leave were waiting in the living room.

"Sehun?" I said, poking his cheek. His elbow was on the arm rest supporting his head with his eyes closed.

"Mmm," he mumbled.

"You have to wake up," I said, messing his hair.

"Mmm," he mumbled again. He pushed my hand away from his hair and fixed it himself still with his eyes closed.

"Jaekyung will give you a kiss if you wake up," Baekhyun said behind me.

"W-What?!" I said, surprised.

Sehun adjusted his head so that his cheek was more exposed. He tapped his cheek. "Go for it," he said, smiling in his sleep.

"No!" I said.

"Fine then," he said. He took his finger off his cheek and tapped his lips instead. "Would you prefer it here?" He said puckering his lips.

Behind me Baekhyun was laughing as he tried to push me onto Sehun.

But I was clever to dodge one of Baekhyun's shoves. He fell over my lap and his face went into contact with Sehun's.

Baekhyun quickly retreated and covered his lips. I started laughing my head off. 

"Wow, I didn't think you'd actually do it. You missed by a little by the way," Sehun said, fluttering his eyes open.

Sehun then saw me laughing and Baekhyun covering his mouth in horror and realized what happened.

"YUCK! HYUNG WHY WOULD YOU KISS ME?!" Sehun said wiping his lips.

"I DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE! AND I DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH YOUR LIPS!" Baekhyun stated.

"Look hyung, I know you want to get with this. Everyone does. But I'm straight," Sehun said.

"Yeah, says the one who openly admits he showers with members," I said, butting in.

"H-hey, it's not like that," Sehun said.

"HAHAHAHA CAUGHT!" Baekhyun laughed while flicking Sehun's forehead.

"Wait, Baekhyun, aren't you the one who showers with him?" I said.

Baekhyun's face fell and he started to blush.

"Caught," Sehun said, flicking Baekhyun's forehead 10 times harder.

--------------------------------------------------

Sound check was done and the show was about to start.

I sat with Manager Oppa this time since I didn't want to bump into any familiar faces.

There were many performances before EXO came on. I made sure to get my camera ready and take a picture of every second.

They started in their tree position and swayed to the left and swiftly back to the right. 

Chanyeol slid out from the tree ad stared rapping. As soon as he did I started to smile. They're not lip syncing and they're singing. They've been practicing hard at the dorm.

The rest of the powerful performance went on and as Kai sang the final "Nan neukdego neon minyeo" and did a spin, the crowed went wild. EXO fans were screaming like there was no tomorrow. There was significant difference between EXO's cheers and the other idol's cheers.

After a couple more performances, The final winner was going to be announced.

They picked the 2 acts placing.

"Cho Young Pil's "Bounce'" The MC said.

and

"EXO's "Wolf'!" 

They made their way to center stage. I made sure to take a lot of pictures since this could be their first win.

The votes were counted. On the last round, both were tied for 3 seconds. Then EXO's vote count went higher.

EXO won Music Bank. 

The crowd exploded and went crazy.

I was smiling widely behind my camera as I took pictures. Members hugging members, members congratulating everyone, Suho crying as he made his speech and the members who looked like they were crying. Manager Oppa was really happy as well. He was cheering very loud for his boys.

The show was closing and me and Manager Oppa went backstage to congratulate them and go home.

The members were rushing to me and I just stopped them.

"No, people will see and it will create a scandal," I said. They pouted and then all started boarding the bus to go home.

When we arrived home, inside the dorm, I knew no one would see us now.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" I screamed. Then everyone was cheering. I went to hug Suho first and he unexpectedly picked me up and twirled me around. I patted his head, "Don't cry, oppa," I said.

"DID YOU HEAR THAT?! SHE CALLED SUHO 'OPPA!'" Chanyeol, who was beside us screamed.

"Only tonight, since I'm happy for you guys," I said rolling my eyes.

"Jaekyung! Call me oppa!" They all started saying. I hugged each member and congratulated them

When the excitement rolled down. they were all in the kitchen preparing for dinner.

I went to the living room and I saw Kai alone.

"There you are," I said. He was the only one I didn't congratulate yet.

"Everyone's in the kitchen, why are you here?" I asked.

"I forgot my phone here, Ms. Nosy," he teased. "Can't call me Cornrow Boy anymore, now can you?" He said brushing his hand through his unbraided hair.

"Shut up and congratulations," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Where's the hug you gave the other members?" He asked. I rolled my eyes again and hugged him. He s his arms around me and the hug went longer than expected. Neither of us pulled back.

"Jongin! Jaekyung! Time to eat!" D.O called from the kitchen.

We broke apart and I headed for the kitchen.

"Come on, let's go, Jongin," I said.

"Jongin what?" He said with a smug look.

I rolled my eyes for the 1000th time, "Jongin oppa."

----------------------------------------

Everyone was getting ready to sleep now for their schedule tomorrow while I was on my laptop in my room sending the pictures I took to my boss.

After all the pictures were all delivered I got a call.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Jaekyung, thank you for the pictures just now," the man on the other line said.

"Boss?"

"Yes, I've called to offer you something."

"What?"

"Since you've been frequently sending me good pictures of EXO, we've been gaining a lot of money. You've been working hard and I know you're homeless so I am offering you your own house."

My own house? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyy

i'mreallyreallyreallyreallysorryfornotupdating

i'vebeenbusyandalothasbeengoingonplusiwentona3dayschooltrip

hope you liked the update!

Right now, EXO has won three 1st place awards in a row!

So happy for them (σ≧▽≦)σ

~MissKkam (:

don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote ♥