§ Christmas Day

Through A Sasaeng Fan's Camera Lens

Jaekyung (YOU) POV:

"GUYS! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! IT'S CHRISTMAS!" An alarming voice said, waking up the entire apartment.

It was Sehun, Kai or Chanyeol. Heck, it could've even been Baekhyun, D.O or Suho. But I was used to it.

I was sleeping in Kai and D.O's room, which was now my room for now. Kai and D.O slept with the other members.

There was a knock on my door, "Jaekyungie~ get now!" Chanyeol said with his deep voice.

I rubbed my eyes and slowly sat up with my feet dangling off the edge. I noticed the gifts I bought yesterday were stacked in one of the bedroom corners. I smiled at them. Younghee helped me wrap them. What's funny is that EXO doesn't know that I got them gifts.

I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. For once, my hair looked okay in the morning. A Christmas miracle. It was cold since it was winter so I wore a sweater over my shirt, which I think was Suho's. Sometimes, they let me borrow their clothes. It was awkward at first but I've gotten used to it.

I stepped outside the door and immediately went to the washroom to brush my teeth. After that was done I looked at myself in the mirror. I noticed that I've been smiling way more than I used to. I look healthier too. I have to admit, I was happy.

I got out of the washroom, in a happy mood. I was literally skipping.

"What's up with you?" D.O asked with an amused smile.

"Me? Oh, nothing really," I answered. He smiled and shook his head.

I sat down on the couch with Baekhyun, Sehun and Kai and watched TV with them.

"When are the other members coming back?" I asked.

"They should be here soon," Baekhyun replied. 

As if on cue, the door was unlocked and opened with the EXO-M members stomping in.

"Merry Christmas!" Xiumin, Luhan and Tao said at the same time. All three were wearing Christmas hats. Lay took Tao's hat off and put it on himself.

"Hyung!" Tao complained to Lay. Lay shrugged and ruffled his hair.

"Merry Christmas!" He just said.

The M greeted the K members and me. Chen even took Xiumin's hat and put it on my head.

"Merry Christmas, Jaekyung!"

"Can we open gifts now?" Sehun said.

"Later, I'm so hungry," Kris said.

"Yeah let's open them now. Please Kris gege~" Tao pleaded. 

Kris stared at the younger one. The younger one was pouting at him.

"Fine."

"YES!" Tao and Sehun said at the same time.

"Let's go to the living room where the Christmas tree is then," Suho said.

The members passed their gifts around to everyone. They even passed me their gifts. 

In all every member got 11 gifts and I got 12.

"Oh! Wait, I have presents for you guys!" I quickly jumped out of my seat on the couch and hurried to get the presents.

When i was at the living room, I handed each one their gift.

"I wanna save Jaekyung's for last!"

"Yeah, me too!"

"Okay, let's do it."

They opened each other's gifts. They wouldn't let me open mine yet. There were literally a sea of gifts and wrapping paper. They were all extremely happy with what they all got.

"I can't believe that each of you got presents for every member of EXO," I said.

"Yeah we'll it's worth it. We're all family," Luhan said.

"And we got you gifts too! So you're part of the family!" Tao said. I blushed.

"Open yours now!" They said. 

"I'll go oldest to youngest."

I opened Xiumin's gift first. They were a pair of floral combat boots. "Whoa these are really pretty! I'll wear them often! Thanks Minseok!" I said. He smiled, " They reminded me of you. I'm glad you liked it."

Next was Luhan's gift. It was a bunch of headbands and hair clips and bows. I smiled at them. "These look really nice. Thanks Luhan!" He grabbed a bow and clipped it on my hair. "I knew they'd look nice...on you," he said.

I opened a small box that Kris gave me. I took out a necklace. Not just any necklace, an EXO necklace. "Thanks Kris," I smirked at his cockiness. "There's more," I said grinning. I looked in the box again and saw a pair of earrings. "Wahhhh, they're gorgeous!"

I took the next gift which was Suho's. They were little, cute, pink earphones. "So thoughtful, Suho! Thank you! I'll use them a lot!" Suho smiled. "Just don't use these to ignore us!" I giggled, "Okay."

Next is Lay's gift. As I opened it he said, "I know how much you love these guys." I instantly got more excited. I unwrapped it to find an EXO poster, "Haha very funny, Yi Xing." He smiled, "I know I am. Look inside, there's more." I did as he instructed and found the SHINee Sherlock Mini  Album signed by all 5 members. "Wow! I love it! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I squealed.

I moved on to Baekhyun's gift. It was SNSD's newest album 'I Got A Boy'. I was surprised he got this since it is going to be released on January 1, 2013. "It wasn't that hard since I work for SM too," he said, "I even got myself one." I rolled my eyes at him, "Thank you, I really like it! I wanna listen to it right away!" I said. He also got me socks with kpop idols on them. I realized that there were 12 pairs of socks and each one was a member. I laughed, I thought it was cute.

I unwrapped Chen's gift to find two sets of pajamas. One had Pucca pants and a loose long sleeve. The other one was a white tiger animal pajamas, like the one from SHINee's Hello Baby. There were also Pororo character plushies like Crong, Eddy, Loopy and Petty but there was a big Pororo the penguin doll. I smiled, "Thanks! They're so cute! I'll definitely use them!"

Chanyeol's gift was next. I opened it and found a pretty shpped bottle. It was perfume. I tried to tease Chanyeol by saying, "Are you trying to tell me I stink?" His eyes widened, "No! You don't at all! The perfume just reminded me of you! That's why I got it!" I bursted out into laughter. I sprayed the perfume and smiled. It really did smell nice. "I was joking. It smells good. Thank you Chanyeol."

Next I opened D.O's gift. They were two pairs of "History" pants. That's what I called it now because they used it for their MV "History". "I know how much you like wearing mine, so I got you your own. They're smaller so they will fit you better," D.O explained. I blushed, "Hehe thanks."

I got Tao's presents and unwrapped it. Instantly my jaw dropped. It was a Gucci bag. "I bought it for you so that you can use this instead of your old bag," he said. Since he was right beside me, I flung my arms around him. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! I really needed this!" He hugged me back, "Anything for you, Jaekyung."

Next, I moved on to Kai's gift. It was a little, white polaroid camera. "Wow, Jongin! It's so cool!" He shuffled closer to me, "Let's try it out," he said. He took the camera and held it out facing us. "Hana, tul, set," click. I smiled as the picture developed because it was a new kind of click. It was a click to make memories, and not money. The picture developed and Kai handed it to me.

Last but not least was Sehun's gift. I opened it, slightly confused because they were a bunch of phone cases, charms and phone accessories. "Thanks Sehun, but i don't have a phone." He smiled, "That's what you think. This is a present from ALL of us," He said as he handed me a brand new phone. "You'll need this." I turned it on and the screen background was a picture of them. They also put all their contacts in. I already got 12 messages from all of them saying "Merry Christmas" in their unique way.

"Thank you. I'm really touched," I said with a genuine smile.

"You're welcome." "It was nothing." "I'm glad you liked them."

"Promise that you'll use them? We'll be checking," Tao said.

"I promise I'll use it for 1000 years," I said, "Now open my gifts!"

They all got excited and ripped the wrapping paper off. They were all surprised.

"Wow, these are really nice."

"Well I put some thought into each gift."

"I can tell it's even my favourite colour and everything!"

"I really needed this!"

"It's so cool."

"Thanks Jaekyung," they all said together.

After the gift exchange we all ate. Then, we had our own party with just the 13 of us. We were al trying out our new gifts.

"Guys, I want a picture of all of us for my new wallet. Can I use your polaroid, Jaekyung?" Chen asked.

"Sure," I said as I handed it to him. He place it on the table and put a timer. They all gathered in a group and I stayed at the side.

"Jaekyung, get in the picture!" Kris said.

"M-me?!"

"Of course!" He said as he pulled me to the center.

"Smile!"

Click.

"Wow! It turned out great!" Chen said as he put it in his wallet.

There was a knock at the door, it was Younghee.

"Merry Christmas!" She said, "I don't have much time but I'm here to drop off some gifts."

She brought in bags and bags of gift for EXO from their fans. She had to use two luggage carts to transport them.

"And here's my gift for EXO and Jaekyung," She said. She gave out a big portrait of the EXO members that she painted.

"Wow! It's really nice! We'll put it up right away!" Xiumin said. He, Luhan and Suho took it from her hands to hang it.

"There's also this one," she said handing out a smaller portrait but of me this time.

"We should put that up too!" Chanyeol said, taking it and heading over to the members who were hanging their portrait.

"Unnie, it's beautiful! I love it!" I said as I hugged her. I ran to the Christmas tree and gave her present.

"This is for you," I said, "Open it."

She carefully opened it, "Wow, it's the purse I wanted. This must've been expensive! Thank you!"

"Oh Younghee noona! This is our gift to you!" D.O said as he handed her gift.

She unwrapped it and got a tablet from them. "Wow, you guys are really kind. I love it, thank you!" She smiled.

"Jaekyung, do you wanna give Daejung's gifts now? He's waiting outside right now." Younghee asked.

"Daejung oppa? Sure, let's go," I said, "I'll be back soon guys." I dashed into my room and got Daejung's gift and went with Younghee downstairs.

When I visited Daejung, he gave me my gift, which was a complete outfit he picked out. He gave Younghee's gift too, which was a bunch of expensive art supplies.

"I've missed you guys. I haven't seen you in a long time," he confessed.

"I'm sorry, oppa. We should all do something together soon, okay?" I said.

"Yeah we should, just tell me when you guys are available. I need to get going, see you soon!" He smiled.

"Wait, oppa, I got a phone. I need your phone number," I said.

"You got a phone? Since when? How?" He asked.

I laughed nervously, "I got enough money for it so I bought myself one for Christmas," I simply said.

"Oh, cool. Here's my number," he put his number into my contact list, "Bye guys, Merry Christmas!"

After he left Younghee looked at me, "You got a phone? They gave it to you?" She asked. She was referring to EXO.

I nodded my head as she put her own number in my contacts.

"They're really sweet, Jaekyung," Younghee said.

I blushed. Yeah, I guess they are

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guise guess what?!

BlingBlingIzzy got a new laptop :DDD

I'm curious, what did you guys get? Feel free to comment!

I'm glad you guys liked the gifts I prepared for EXO.

I hope you like the gifts EXO prepared for Jaekyung!

I put a lot of effort into think about them :P

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year <3

~BlingBlingIzzy