§ Time with EXO-K

Through A Sasaeng Fan's Camera Lens

Jaekyung (YOU) POV:

"Bye guys! safe flight!"

"Hwaiting! We'll be watching!"

"Don't get hurt! it's almost Christmas!"

"See you guys with my gifts!"

"We'll have so must fun when you're back!"

"We'll miss you~"

The members of EXO-K said to the members of EXO-M as they gathered their things to leave to China for a short promotion.

"Thanks guys, you take care too!" Kris said.

"And use the time when we're in China to buys us gifts!" Xiumin added.

"Bye Jaekyung!" The EXO-M members said.

I awkwardly waved goodbye, "Bye, see you soon."

D.O's POV:

I smiled as I saw Jaekyung wave bye to them.

A couple of weeks ago she would've just let them off without saying anything.

Sure she can be awkward and annoying but that's what makes her stay here fun.

However, she really is aggressive. Too aggressive. She's short and looks fragile but she is rough and vicious.

There was this one time where Chanyeol tried to wake her up. In the end, a vase broke and Chanyeol needed ice.

Another time, Luhan wanted to see her iPod and listen to her songs. She twisted his arm, not even looking at him and looking at her iPod screen. 

I don't get females.

Like at all.

She's also conversing with us more often. Especially at the dinner table. Often times she would argue, crack sarcastic jokes and make fun of members and tease them. It's very amusing with her around. Sometimes, on very rare occasions, she would start the conversation or join in without arguing. Sometimes, just gentile talks.

We also have gotten closer with Younghee noona too. Whenever it's her turn to manage the apartment, she'd always come up or we'd go down to her. Younghee noona is sweet and funny. She's has some spunk like Jaekyung but she's less aggressive. 

Miyoung, the other manager, is the biggest pain ever. Whenever she manages we don't even bother going out unless we have a schedule. Whenever she's here, Jaekyung is not allowed to leave the room. Miyoung likes to sweet talk us a lot. It's very annoying. 

It seems like everyone is used to her as well. All are still as friendly as they were when they first met her. Well except Kai, the bipolar player. I swear her and Kai are always at opposite ends. Doesn't necessarily mean they completely hate each other, I can say that.

I hope she can stay with us for a very long time.

Jaekyung (YOU) POV:

And slam. Chen closes the door and half of EXO isn't gonna be here for the next 4 days.

I immediately run to the sofa and turn on the TV, switching it to this drama that I've been hooked onto ever since I started staying here.

"What are you doing?" Baekhyun asked since I ran to the living room and practically flew to the couch.

"Watching my drama. Stupid Kris always watching his own dramas and not letting me watch," I said as I turned to Baekhyun and pouted. 

I turned to the screen again and Baekhyun patted my head. I froze at the sudden touch. 

We aren't that close? Are we?

"Aigoo. Don't worry, they're gone for a whole 4 days and Miyoung's here so you might as well stay here and finish your drama," he said.

I nodded my head enthusiastically with my eyes still on the screen. 

Baekhyun got up, "Well, I don't wanna disturb you and your drama so I'll-"

"Do you wanna watch with me?" I offered. I didn't know why I asked him that. Maybe because the company made the cold temperature warmer.

"Sure," he said, smiling and sitting back beside me.

"I'm SOOOOO glad we don't have a schedule today! Hey, what are you guys doing??" Someone else asked. I didn't bother looking at the owner of the voice because I could already tell it was Chanyeol.

"Shhhhhhh! You can either watch or shut up!" I said.

"Fine then I'll watch!" Chanyeol said purposely raising his voice to annoy me.

Ten minutes later it became quiet again. Me, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were all absorbed by the drama.

"Jaekyung! Stop leaving your clothes scattered in my room!" A very irritating voice cried. Kai.

"YOUR ROOM IS WHERE I'M SUPPOSED TO LEAVE MY CLOTHES YOU IDIOT!" I shouted, not leaving my eyes off the screen.

Then a body blocked my view.

"Yah! Move over!" I said.

"Make me," Kai said back.

I stood up and went towards him. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were chuckling behind me, still on the couch.

I grabbed on one of his arm and starting pulling him. He didn't move.

I started pushing his whole body. He still didn't move. Not even a centimeter.

I went back to pulling and gave my all. He still didn't freaking move.

He smirked, "Weakling."

Then I kicked his shin.

"OW!" he said, jumping on one leg. He leaped onto the couch to check his shin.

"Was that so hard?" I teased.

"You'll pay for this," he said.

"Ha! And how will you do that?" I fired back.

"Like this!" He quickly said before he started tickling me.

I was very ticklish. It was one of my weaknesses. I hate the fact that all of EXO knew this.

"S-s-stooooop!" I tried to say through my laughs.

"No way, princess. This is what you get."

Did I mention that Kai's stupid, annoying nickname for me was princess?

Apparently the reason he calls me that is because I'm living like a princess because I'm living with EXO.

Nonsense. Complete and utter nonsense.

Kai accidentally pressed too hard on my side so as a reflex I kicked him where no guy would want to be kicked.

"OWWWWW!" He screamed. He was now crouched into a ball on the couch.

It was my turn to smirk, "And that's what you get."

Chanyeol's POV:

Hey this drama isn't that bad.

"Jaekyung! Stop leaving your clothes scattered in my room!" Kai shouted from all the way in his room.

"YOUR ROOM IS WHERE I'M SUPPOSED TO LEAVE MY CLOTHES YOU IDIOT!" Jaekyung shouted VERY loudly back. 

After a while, Kai came and blocked the screen. I was about to say something but then Jaekyung beat me to it.

When she stood up and walked to Kai, me and Baekhyun started laughing.

"Ooooo this is gonna get good," Baekhyun said.

"Ha! My money's on Jaekyung," I said to him.

"That's not fair! Even I know she's gonna win this!" He protested.

I was gonna say something but Kai yelled and started hopping on one leg to the couch.

Me and Baekhyun started laughing even harder now at Kai.

 "You'll pay for this."

"Ha! And how will you do that?"

"Like this!"

Then Kai pounced onto Jaekyung and started tickling her. 

"Oh, maybe Kai might win. Jaekyung hates being tickled," Baekhyun commented.

"Okay 20 000 won!" I said. 

C'mon Jaekyung!

Kai continued to tickle her and I actually thought that I was losing this bet.

Then Jaekyung kicked Kai where it hurt.

"Urg! I thought I was gonna win! That !" Baekhyun complained. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Ah, this is so much better than the drama," I said to Baekhyun he laughed and nodded his head in agreement.

"But you still owe me 20 000 won, you loser," I said then Baekhyun mimicked me. Gosh, I hate when Baekhyun mimicks people.

That caused him a flick on his forehead.

After it all died down, Kai decided to stay and watch the drama beside me. Jaekyung was at the end of the couch, then Baekhyun, then me, then Kai.

"Hey guys, whatcha doing?" Suho said, entering the living room fresh from a shower.

"Watching this super awesome drama!" Jaekyung said enthusiastically, "Watch with us!" She offered.

 Suho chuckled and agreed. He sat on another couch that was closer to Jaekyung's side since the couch we were using was full.

Meanwhile, me, Kai and Baekhyun's mouths were wide open.

"Did she just offer Suho hyung to watch with her?" Kai whispered in my ear.

Usually, she would ignore us and wouldn't even care if we watched or not.

It was probably Suho has been very kind to her since day one and he's very open and gentile around everyone.

Wow he's good.

"Kyungsoo! Come here and watch with us! And bring snacks!" Baekhyung called.

"Okay!" D.O shouted back.

After a few minutes, D.O came into the living room with Sehun holding a big plate of snacks.

"Yay, we're all here now," Suho said. 

D.O and Sehun put the snacks on the table in the middle and sat down on the couch where Suho was.

We all started munching on the snacks and watched the drama.

Jaekyung (YOU) POV:

Not gonna cry. Not gonna cry. Whatever you do, do not cry.

At this point of the drama, the main guy just admitted that he was in love with his ex-girlfriend in front of his current girlfriend.

Yes, I have feelings. I'm not a robot.

"What about what we had?" The girl said through her tears.

"What about what I had with her?! You don't know what we did! No one can replace her!" The guy said back. 

Damn it. 

That did it.

I started tearing up.

"Do you love me or her?"

"I'm in love with her."

All my tears started pouring down my checks.

"Jaekyung, are you okay?" Suho asked.

"Huh? Oh y-yeah."

"You're crying!" D.O said.

"What happened?!" Chanyeol asked.

"W-well it's...b-but he was...a-and-"

"Here," Sehun said, interrupting my explanation. He handed me tissue.

"T-thank you," I said as I accepted it and wiped my tears.

Sehun's POV:

This drama wasn't much different from the other dramas but it was quality time with everyone so I stayed.

"Jaekyung, are you okay?" Suho hyung asked.

I turned my head around and found that Jaekyung was crying.

It made my heart drop. I don't even know why.

Probably just a gentleman's instinct.

As my hyungs started interrogating her, I did something smart.

I took some tissue and my arm made my way towards her crying figure.

Man up, Sehun.

"Here," I said as manly as I could. Everyone looked at me. The hyungs mouths were ajar. 

Jaekyung lifted her head from her hands, "T-thank you."

I nodded and sat back down watching everyone comfort Jaekyung. 

I smiled to myself, knowing that I helped her feel better.

Kai's POV:

After she calmed down, we continued with the drama.

"Why doesn't he realize that his ex was cheating on him. He's so stupid for leaving his girlfriend for her!" Jaekyung ranted.

I smirked. 

I was about to say something but then she beat me to it.

"Players make me sick. I hate them so much."

Wait, what?

The smirk on my face dropped and there was this icky feeling in my stomach.

The members think Im a player. 

Jaekyung hates players?

I looked at her. She was focusing on the TV screen.

I thought about all the times I flirted, acted playful and became cold to her.

Then I made a promise to be better to her.

Why?

I don't want her to hate me. Right?

Or could it be that I want her to like me more.

I don't like her. But if I said that, I'd be lying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ASHKLMLFAGKALSHKJLJALAJDGJKAJD I FINALLY UPDATED.

Sorry for all the POV switches d:

I had so much school work since it was the last week of school before holidays.

If you hadn't notice, I try to update weekly ;-;

I'm doing a Christmas chapter next :DDDD 

BEEN DYING TO WRITE THIS ONE.

As you can see Kim Jongin is getting feelings~

kekekekekekekeke 

I already know who the love lines are ;)

AND

O M F G

I GAINED SO MANY SUBCRIBERS 

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU.

Thank you to all who commented and voted too <3

~BlingBlingIzzy