§ Buying Gifts

Through A Sasaeng Fan's Camera Lens

Jaekyung (YOU) POV:

"Jaekyung! Hurry up, you are so slow!!" Younghee called.

"Aish, my feet are killing me!"

"Stop complaining! Let's go!"

December 24th.

Why am I at the mall during the busiest day ever?

Younghee unnie convinced me that I should get gifts for all of the twelve boys.

Since I had so many pictures for my boss I have enough money to buy them gifts.

"See, this is why you don't go last minute Christmas shopping," she said grabbing my arm to make me go faster.

We were scouting the mall to find anything for the boys.

"Oh look! An accessories shop!" She pointed out.

"What am I going to find there for guys?" I asked.

"Xiumin, Tao and Kris have ear piercings. Get them earrings." 

I hate to admit it, but it was a good idea.

We went inside the store and went to the earrings section.

"Which ones?" I asked.

"That's for you to pick," she said.

"Me? But, what if they don't like it?"

"Since when have you cared?" She replied with a smirk.

She's right, since when did I care?

"C'mon pick some earrings and some bracelets or necklaces for them. Then we have like 9 more gifts to go!"

"Bracelets? Necklaces? Why?" I asked.

"There's a sale and we can't get them just earrings, duh!"

I rolled my eyes at her and she just laughed. 

Let's see. Tao likes the colour blue and skulls suit him.

Luckily I found a set with blue earrings and small skull earrings.

I tried looking for something for Xiumin. I'd guess simple would suit him. 

I found a set that had one white earring and one black earring. They were smells circles but I think they'd suit him.

Now for Kris.

I decided I would give him cuffs to be different. I kept looking when I found one that reminded me of him. The bottom earring was a silver circle and the top earring was a silver wing that had a small silver chain that connected them. His power is flight after all.

I got the three sets of earrings and turned around. Younghee unnie wasn't there.

"Aish, where did she go?" I said to myself.

"Excuse me," someone said as they wanted to pass by.

"Oh, Jaekyung! It's you!" The girl said.

"Hi Dasom," I said with a smiled.

Kang Dasom was another sasaeng fan friend of mine. We'd actually see each other pretty often because we were following EXO. I wouldn't count her as a totally crazy, obsessed fan. But she is pretty annoying about them. Day and night. EXO. EXO. EXO. Don't get me wrong, she's a good girl and my friend and all but she can be chatty.

"Who are those earrings for?" She asked.

"Oh, um, my friends," I said. 

"That's cool. I'm getting earrings for the EXO members that have piercings," she said.

Great. I bet a ton of other fans are gonna give them earrings too.

"They're gonna look so good with them on! Just like they always do!" She said as she squealed away.

"Who was that?" Another voice said behind me.

I turned around and Younghee was behind me.

"Oh, this sasaeng fan I know and where were you?!" I asked.

"I got these so you didn't have to. You're welcome," she said holding up two bracelets and a necklace.

"This bracelet is for Kris, the other one is for Tao and the necklace is for Xiumin," she explained.

"Now let's go pay," I said making my way to the cash register.

We finally paid and got out of the store. I was holing the little bag with all the accessories in it.

"Okay, three out of twelve. Nine more to go." Younghee said.

I sighed. 

This is going to be a long day.

"Since we got 3 members of EXO-M  gifts, let's finish EXO-M and then buy for EXO-K," she said.

"Sure. Oh! I have to give something to Daejung oppa too!" I said.

At the mention of Daejung, Younghee blushed.

I smirked, "What's wrong, Younghee?"

"N-nothing. We'll get Daejung's gift last," she stammered.

"Let's get something for the EXO-M members now," I said, giggling. 

We kept walking and saw a shoe store.

"Whoa, those shoes look cool!" I said. I went inside the store and so did Younghee.

"Look, there's a two for one sale. Get shoes for two members," Younghee said.

"Hmmm, I'll get shoes for Lay and Luhan since they're part of the main dancers in EXO."

We looked through a the store. I was supposed to find my favourite shoe and Younghee was supposed to find hers. Then we'll decide who gets which shoe.

We met up after about 10 minutes and showed each other what we got.

I showed her these red high tops with zippers on the sides and she had black high tops with gold linings everywhere.

Satisfied, we decided that Luhan would get the red high tops and Lay would get the black ones.

"Oh! I know what to get Chen!" I said.

"What?" Younghee asked.

"I want to get him a wallet that can store a lot of pictures."

"Why?"

"Because he told me whenever he gets homesick, he'd look at a picture of that person and think about a memory with them," I explained.

"Alright let's go get him one."

We went to store that specialized in wallets. We picked a black wallet with two slots for pictures and one of the slots folds so you can put many pictures on it.

"We want this one, please." I said to the man behind the counter.

"For extra, I can personalize it for you," he offered.

"Sure, that'd be great!" Younghee said.

"Okay, what do you want me to put?" He asked, handing us a pen and paper.

I have it to Younghee to sketch and she drew the EXO symbol with Chen's name written in EXO font and FROM EXO PLANET under it as well. She handed it to the man and he nodded.

"Come back in an hour and a half and it will be ready."

"Thank you!" We both chimed.

We started walking again.

"Unnie~ I'm hungry," I said.

"Hmmmm me too. Want bubble tea?" She said pointing to the nearest bubble tea shop.

"Sure, let's go," I said.

We went to the bubble tea shop and ordered our drinks. Then an idea for Sehun's gift popped up in my head.

 "What if we give Sehun a bubble tea maker? I know Sehun loves bubble tea!" I said.

"Sure, let's go to the toy store to find one."

We went to the toy store and luckily there was a bubble tea maker. We also passed by the books section there and another idea popped up. 

I bought a cookbook for D.O. It had Korean, Chinese and Western foods in it.

We then passed by the electronics in the toy store and I got another gift idea.

Kai's always listening to music, so I'll give him headphones.

I looked at the different colours and remembered that Kai's favourite colours are red, sky blue and black. 

I found one with all those colours. The design even suited him.

We left the toy store satisfied that we have only 3 members to go.

It's funny how we got 3 presents from the toy store. They're so childish.

Now Baekhyung, Chanyeol and Suho are left.

We went to a popular clothes brand store for a change and looked through there.

"I wanna get Baekhyun eyeliner!" I said, eyeing the make-up section.

"You can't give a man make-up for Christmas," Younghee complained.

"Okay first of all, they are not men. They are way to childish to be counted as that. And second, why not? They wear make-up all the time during promotions. Trust me, I've seen them with and without make-up," I said.

"Fine, but you should get him something else too. Eyeliner isn't enough," she said.

"Aish, you are making things so much more complicated!" 

We got the eyeliner and I decided to get him clothes from that store too. There was a "buy one, get one 50% off" sale so I decided to get Daejung something from here as well. I got 2 hoodies but I didn't know which one could be which.

"That one's for Daejung," Younghee said pointing to the red one. That leaves the black one for Baekhyun.

While in that store, I saw hats and I decided to give Chanyeol a snapback since he wears them often.

"What to get Suho hmmmm...." I said to myself.

"Let's get Chen's gift first," Younghee said.

We both made our way to the store we got Chen's gift to pick it up. The owner said we'd have to wait 10 more minutes so we just sat there. I was thinking for a gift for Suho. 

I looked around the store and saw that there were watches too. 

I think I should get a watch for Suho. It would suit him.

When the owner called us to pay, I also told him I'd get the gold watch I was eyeing for Suho.

I walked out of the store, happy that I finished getting gifts for all of of them.

I even got Younghee something too. While she wasn't looking, I bought a bag for her.

I have now used all my money I've earned and I'm broke again. Damn.

But I hope it will be all worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll make part two soon! I just didn't want to keep you guys waiting >.<

It took me pretty long to write this short chapter. I had to like write down possible gift ideas for each EXO member omg

Well, Merry Christmas guys! <3

~BlingBlingIzzy