§ Daejung oppa

Through A Sasaeng Fan's Camera Lens

Jaekyung (YOU) POV:

I made my way carefully out the back door since Miyoung was in charge this time.

I went around the building to find Daejung oppa waiting.

He was look towards the building so he didn't see me come at all. I decided to creep up behind him and scare him.

I tiptoed towards his back and hug him from behind. "BOOOOOO!" I yelled.

He jumped a little then turned around to find out it was me. 

He smiled down at me and ruffled my hair, "You little troublemaker!"

He squished my cheeks and made faces at me.

I rolled my eyes, "Oppa, what are you doing?"

"It feels like I haven't seen you in 10 years! Sorry if I missed you," he mummbled.

I playfully hit his chest, "Yah. I met with you on Christmas!"

"For like 5 minutes. It's February now! I used to see you everyday. What happened?" He asked.

"I covered a way to do my job, oppa. Don't worry."

"You got a new driver?!" He gasped.

"No no! It's not like that. No one could replace you," I smiled.

"Heh, I know. So how are you dealing with it?"

"Secret~" I said. 

I certainly didn't want Daejung to know that I lived with EXO. It's been 2 months since I've stayed with them. To be honest, I don't plan on leaving for a long time. I don't think I want to. I almost couldn't believe that 2 months ago I completely and utter hated them. Now? Do I like them? Do I trust them? That question is still a mystery to me.

"Let's go, Jaekyung," Daejung said. He grabbed me by my waist which startled me a bit. He led me to the passenger's seat and opened the door for me. I went inside and he closed my door before proceeding to the driver's seat.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Ice skating," he smiled.

"I-ice skating?!" I stuttered.

"Yeah? What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing. It's just that I've never been ice skating before," I confessed.

"Hey, don't worry. You have me, the awesome pro skater, with you to help."

I rolled my eyes at his cockiness.

"But seriously, Jaekyung, I would never let anything hurt you. I'm your super hero and I always will be!" I said proudly. I giggled.

"Oh, I like what you're wearing," he said while driving, "You look really pretty."

I blushed, "Just keep driving."

I remember when he said the exact same thing to me. It was the day I got banned by Miyoung. All of a sudden, all these memories of Daejung came back to me. 

We were close friends from school. He also lived beside me. He would always go to my house but I wasn't allowed in his. Not even his other friends were allowed. No one was. His parents were very strict. He was one of my closest friends, if not, the closest. We's play with each other all the time. Our bedroom windows were adjacent to each other so I could see him whenever I wanted to talk to him. I told him everything. It wasn't weird at all, considering he was 2 years older than me. He would always give me the right advice and help me out with my homework. He was the oppa I've always wanted.

The hardest thing was leaving him when I was 7. I wanted to stay in Korea with him but my parents forced me to move to China with them.

10 years later, we went back to Korea. 

The accident caused me to be all by myself. I had no one. I stayed in the streets. 

2011, when SM started marketing their new group, EXO.

My boss offered me a job In October, just enough time to get ready for EXO's first taste of publicity.

I went a store that specialized in cameras. My boss didn't give me that much money so I didn't know how to get the camera I needed. 

At the store I bumped into Daejung. My eyes widened at the sight of him 10 years later. I was 17 so he was 19.  He was recognizable. but barely. It took him a while to recognize me but when he did, he pulled me into a tight hug. He helped me pay for the camera. We kept in close touch after that. He's been a big help along the way. He actually introduced me to Younghee.

"We're here!" Daejung announced.

We got out of the car and headed towards the skating rink. We payed for our tickets and rented ice skates. 

I was sitting on one of the benches and having trouble putting on the ice skates. Daejung bent down and help me, slipping my foot in gently and carefully tying the shoelaces.When he was done he looked up and smiled at me. I stood up and reached his hand out.

"Let's go." 

I took his hand and he led me towards the big ice rink filled with people skating. 

I was shaking from nervousness and Daejung noticed. He looked at me, concerned. 

"You okay?" He asked.

"Y-yeah. It's my first time skating."

"If you really don't want to then I guess we could do something else," He offered.

"No! I mean you already paid for the tickets so let's just do it. But you have to hold on to me the entire time!" I said.

As we neared the rink, Daejung went behind me and held my waist securely and led me to the ice.

"I promise. I would never let anything hurt you," he said from behind.

I stepped on the ice. I wasn't used to it and it was so slippery so my knees started to shake. Daejung still kept me firm.

"Relax," he instructed.

He went in front of me, "Hold on to my shoulders," he said. I did as so and he started to skate.

At first I was scared but he went slowly.

Soon enough, I was beginning to enjoy skating with Daejung.

"Having fun?" He asked. I nodded my head and smiled.

He took my hand the was gripping onto his shoulder, "Your turn."

I went with it and started gliding with my feet. He still held my hand.

"You're getting it!" He said.

I lost balance and almost fell to the ground but Daejung caught me just in time. He chuckled while I pouted.

We continued skating, me still gripping onto his hand.

"You're getting the hang of it. Want me to let go?" He asked.

"NO!" I said. He chucked again.

This girl around my age bumped into me while she was skating which caused us both to fall down.

"Omo! I'm so sorry! I should've watched where I was going!" She apologized.

"It's okay, I'm fine. Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yup!" She said dusting off ice from her outfit, "I'll be going. You and your boyfriend have a good day!"

She waved and skated away

B-BOYFRIEND?!

I started to blush like crazy.

"Are you okay?" Daejung asked.

"Y-yeah, I'm perfectly fine. What makes you ask?" I said.

"Well your cheeks are all red. You wanna go inside now?" 

We've been skating for 2 hours now and my legs were hurting so I nodded my head.

We went inside and bought hot chocolate.

"OW! HOT!" I yelled. When I took my first sip, I didn't know how hot it was so I ended up burning my tongue.

"Are you okay? Want water? You're so clumsy aigoo," Daejung said, wiping my mouth with his finger.

I stared at him during his sudden contact. "Sorry," he said.

"No, it's okay. Thanks," I said.

We continued drinking. I still had a burnt tongue so it was hard to enjoy.

Then I remembered what happened to Lay this morning and his food with Kai and Kris. I had to bite my lip to make myself not laugh.

After the hot chocolate, we played games in the arcade. Me and Daejung play all of them. From basketball, to video games, to dance games. We had a lot of fun. It reminded me a lot of when we were kids just playing. Although I'm pretty sure whenever I won, he let me.

It was 6pm now and it was getting dark.

"Let's go for a walk outside," Daejung said.

It was dark out and we went through the busy streets. There were food stands and stores that we visited.

"Let's go in here!" He said pointing towards a photo booth. We went inside and he put the money in.

We both did a v sign and smiled

1, 2, 3 Click!

We both did a funny face.

4, 5, 6 Click!

We both did an aegyo pose.

7, 8, 9 Click!

This time he put his arm around me and pulled me closer towards him. I looked at him in shock and he just smiled down at me.

10, 11, 12 Click!

I wasn't prepared for the last picture since Daejung surprised me. It was unexpected of him to do that. And when he smiled at me...

We got out of the photo both and got the pictures. The last one made me blush. 

He had his arm around me and we were looking at each other like we were a couple. Our faces just centimeters apart.

"Here's yours," He said, giving me my copy of the photo booth pictures.

"They turned out well, didn't they?" He said, studying them with a smile.

"Yeah," I said doing the same. I carefully slipped the photo in my sweater pocket.

Then my stomach started grumbling.

Wow, that ruined the moment.

He looked at me and I looked at him. He started laughing like crazy. I pouted but then I started laughing with him.

"You hungry? Let's eat!" He said.

We stopped by a ddeokbokki stand. I swear there was one everywhere.

We got our good and sat outside in one of the tables. We filled our bellies with the warm food.

"Mmmmm that was really good," I said while we started walking again after we finished eating.

"Yeah that was. Haven't had street food in a while. I forgot how good they were," He replied.

"Ugh too bad I'm cold all over again," I complained. I played with my visible breath.

A load was put on my shoulders. I looked up to see that Daejung put his coat around me.

"Oppa, you'll get cold," I said.

"No, it's okay. I'm fine, I don't want you to get sick," I said, putting his hands in his jeans' pockets.

We started going to the street with a bunch of stores on it.

He stopped at one store.

"Aren't you a little too manly to be here?" I asked, as I followed him in the story. The store was pink, frilly and filled with make-up and stuffed animals.

He didn't answer me and just picked up a stuffed toy.

"Look, it reminds me of you," He said waving the animal in front of my face. He headed towards the front desk.

I stayed in place, a little confused.

He came back and handed the stuffed animal to me.

"I bought of you," He said.

I laughed, "Thanks oppa, but why?"

He shrugged, "I already told you, it reminds me of you. And I didn't want you to go without something to remember of this day. I really had fun today."

I looked at it. I was a cute bunny with glasses and in its hand, a small camera.

"Thank you, for today. I really had a lot of fun too!" I smiled.

"It's getting late, I'll take you back," He said.

We went back tot the car and he drove me to the apartment complex. During the car ride, we were listening to the radio and acting silly, just like a always do.

He walked me in front and stopped. He turned me towards him.

"Sweet dreams, Jaekyung," He said.

He leaned down and pecked my cheek.

He smiled and waved goodbye, entering his car and driving away.

My eyes were wide open.

My first kiss.

A loud car horn disrupted my thoughts. I went back inside the apartment.

There was a huge crowd of people in the lobby and that's when I realized that Miyoung was still manager for today.

I quickly ducked my head letting out incoherent curses out. I did my best to blend in with the crowd. I didn't want Miyoung to see me. 

I was grateful the she was too busy with the patients to notice me. I quickly slipped into the elevator.

"Lay?" I said. He was in the elevator when I went in.

"Jaekyung! I was about to go look for you! The others demanded that someone needed to look for you and I volunteered," He explained while pressing the right number on the elevator going back up.

"So how was your date?" He asked.

I put my hand on my cheek. The place where Daejung kissed me. "It's wasn't a date."

"Well how was it?"

"Good."

"Just good?" He raised and eyebrow.

"Mhm."

"So you're not gonna tell me about it?"

"Mhm."

"Sooner or later you will have to. Since we're almost at the dorm, it will be sooner than you think."

The doors opened and we went inside the dorm.

"JAEKYUNG!"

"Yeah, hey to you guys too. Feeling the love," Lay said sarcastically while hanging his hat and coat.

"Shut up Yixing! You were out for 5 minutes," Chen said. Lay smacked his head and sat beside him on the couch.

"Jaekyung! Sit down! Tell us what happened!" They all said.

They sat me down on the couch and they all looked at me, eager to hear what I was going to say.

"Why would I tell you guys?" I said.

"Or else," Chanyeol said, coming closer to me.

"TICKLE HER!" He said.

They all started ticking me, which was my weakness. I started laughing and kicking, losing my breath.

"OKAY! FINE I'LL TELL YOU!" I yelled. They all sat back down.

"We went ice skating, drank hot chocolate, played at the arcade and went for a walk, took pictures, ate, and he bought me this," I said, wiggling the stuffed animal in front, "Happy?"

"That's it?" Kris asked, "Are you sure because if you're hiding something then-"

"I'm not. That's what happened! It was really fun! I'm tired ok? I'm gonna sleep," I said standing up.

When I stood up, the pictures from my pocket fell.

Baekhyun grabbed it first. 

"AWWWWWWW THAT'S SO CUTE!" He yelled.

Everyone crowded around him looking at the picture.

She grabbed the picture and headed towards her room.

"GOOD NIGHT!" She said, blushing when they couldn't see.

No One's POV:

While half of them were cooing at the pictures, half of them were not entirely amused.

Some members were happy to see Jaekyung looking so lovely in the pictures.

Others were upset because they were over-protective and did not like the sight.

The rest were completely and utterly jealous that it wasn't them with her in the picture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I wanna clear somethings up.

NOT ALL OF THEM ARE IN LOVE WITH HER. OK.

When it said Others were upset because they were over-protective and did not like the sight. 

it meant over-protective like a caring brother. 

DOES NOT MEAN THEY'RE IN LOVE WITH HER

When it said The rest were completely and uttery jealous that it wasn't them with her in the picture. 

I was talking about the people who are IN love with her.

So far there's Kai and Tao.

Possibly one more person hmm who knows?

I'm such a tease >.<

  

  

  

Awwww Sehun's graduation.

Kris and Lay couldn't be there :c

Congrats maknae!

and Kai's graduation last year because why the heck not.

My freaking ultimate bias anyways

hope you enjoyed! :D

~BlingBlingIzzy