TWO.

Sweet, Salty, Sweaty

"LISTEN UP GUYS!" Kwanghee yelled as Sulli shut the front door. Sulli's mouth was hanging open by the luxury of the dorm. 

"SMTOWN! EVERYONE DOWN NOW!" yelled Kwanghee again. Sulli jumped again because of the loudness of his voice. Once everyone was down, Kwanghee grinned and everyone was staring at Sulli.

"Is everyone here?" asked Kwanghee.

"Taemin's out on a date!" yelled a guy while everyone else "ooh"ed.

"I still don't see what he sees in her," commented a girl with long hair. Everyone agreed but decided to continue the conversation later.

"Super Junior isn't here!" yelled a guy.

"Onew hyung! They graduated, remember?" said a guy with dark skin.

"Oh yeah..." sighed "Onew."

"Guys, you guys have a new dormmate. Go ahead, introduce yourself," gestured Kwanghee. Sulli sighed and smiled with confidence.

"My name is Choi Jinri, but you guys can call me Sulli! My forte is Culinary Arts. I may not be a rich kid like you, since I'm coming in with a scholarship, but I hope we all become close!" Sulli said. Everyone clapped.

"She's pretty!"

"She's really cute!" 

Sulli blushed at the comments.

"Which group are you in? Girl's Generation? or f(x)?" asked the guy next to Onew.

"f(x)," Sulli responded softly. Four girls waved their hands while chanting "f(x)" over and over again. Just then, the front door opened and a guy with brown hair came in. At the sight of him, Sulli's heart started to fluttered.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Didn't see you there," he said while making his way inside.

"Taemin! New dormmate! Meet Sulli!" yelled Onew. Taemin let out a "hmph" but just went upstairs.

What's his problem?

"You guys better be nice to her!" said Kwanghee as he left the dorm. As soon as Kwanghee left, the four girls quickly got Sulli's stuff and guided her upstairs.

"Quick, before EXO and SHINee drool all over her," whispered a beautiful girl with long black hair. Sulli was lead into a room...or a house? The tallest girl locked the door behind them. In Sulli's eyes, the "room" was literally a house...a house within a house? It was equipped with a living room, and a couple of rooms.

"WELCOME TO F(X)!" yelled the four girls. The cheery, short one lead Sulli to the couch.

"My name's Luna and my forte is Musical Acting!" she said. The girl with long, black hair sat on the other side of Sulli.

"Annyeong? I'm Krystal and my forte is Sports," she introduced. The tallest one jumped in front of Sulli.

"I'm Victoria! They all call me Vic-Omma, though! My forte is Traditional Dancing!" she said cutely. A tomboy walked beside Victoria.

"I'm Amber and my forte is Rapping and Composing," she said. Sulli smiled at them.

"We're a team!" suddenly yelled Victoria. Sulli looked at her in confusion.

"Vic Omma is a little 4D so I hope you understand.." said Luna apologetically. Sulli laughed. Even though Victoria seemed  the oldest of the four, she seemed to be the cutest.

"Do you have any questions? About the dorm or the school?" asked Krystal. Sulli nodded.

"So many! First of all...hmm...aren't some of the unnis and oppas in this dorm too old to attend high school?" she asked. The four laughed and started to tease Victoria.

"I, myself, already graduated. But after graduating high school, we are required to stay for another 4 years to focus on our forte for college. That's why Genie High School sends students to college at an old age," Victoria explained. 

"Oh...also, is there anyone in this dorm that has the same forte as me?"

"I believe D.O. oppa from EXO is," replied Krystal.

"Oh good. And one last question: who was that dude who came in later?"

The four became silent and looked at each other. Sulli had a bad feeling she asked them an uncomfortable question.

"He's Taemin from SHINee...He's kind of a big deal in the school. The most popular guy, actually. All the girls fall for him. I'm not gonna lie, but I did ,too, when I first saw him. But he turns out to be a jerk. He also has the most iest girlfriend ever," complained Luna.

"He's in Sports forte with me and he is a pain in the " added Krystal.

"Oh..." is the only thing that Sulli could say. An awkward silence filled the room.

"Let me see your schedule," Krystal said, gripping Sulli's schedule. She skimmed through it and smiled.

"We have the same schedule except Physics. I take Biology," said Krystal.

"Great! You can help Sulli at school!" said Victoria cheerfully. Sulli smiled. She was already getting close with her team members. Learning their faces and names were no problem. Victoria graduated, Amber is a senior, Luna is a junior, and Krystal was the same grade as Sulli-sophomore. Sulli eyed her luggage and uniforms. Her suitcase wasn't that big...she only had a couple of t-shirts and pants. 

"You'll be sharing rooms with Vic Omma for now. The school's still working on putting in another room," explained Amber, as if she read Sulli's eyes. Sulli nodded and took her belongings and followed Victoria. 

The room itself was literally a suite room from a hotel. It was huge.

"Sorry, but you have to sleep on the mattress for now. They'll be finished with your room in about a month or so," informed Victoria. But Sulli was too awed by the room to reply.

"Am I...dreaming?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sulli buttoned the last button of her uniform and brushed her hair. She looked at herself in the mirror. Simple; no make up or any hair accessories. Victoria left when Sulli was sleeping; since the graduates started their forte classes at 5 in the morning while the high schoolers started school at 8. She double checked her backpack to make sure she had all of her supplies. 

"Sulli! Hurry up! You don't want to be late for your first day!" yelled Amber as she knocked the door. The clock read 7:20. She had enough time. She looked at herself in the mirror one last time and headed outside. Krystal, Luna, and Amber were waiting for her. Krystal and Luna had light make up on. They also decorated their hair: Krystal with a cute hair pin and Luna had a fishtail braid. Amber had cool, gelled hair.

"Let's go!" yelled Luna as the four of them walked out the door. The SM dorm was pretty busy. Other dorm members were rushing back and forth, getting ready for school.

"f(x) is the only team that's actually on time," muttered Krystal, causing Sulli to laugh. They headed to the dorm kitchen. Sulli, who was nervous of her first day, skipped breakfast, but the others beckoned her to eat at least a bite of toast. Sulli reluctantly obeyed and took a big bite of the buttered toast. The kitchen started to get busier and busier...the others were finally coming down to eat. Krystal waved at Luna and Amber and dragged Sulli out of the dorm door. Because of Krystal's sudden action, Sulli was unable to say good bye to Luna and Amber.

As soon as they were out of the dorm, Krystal linked her arm with Sulli's.

"We have to get out of there before everyone else comes...it's a total jungle in the morning. That's way we wake up early," explained Krystal. Sulli laughed.

"I can tell," she said.

"And I thought we might have some quality same-age friend bonding time," said Krystal. Sulli smiled. Friend? She liked the sound of it. She had no friends during her freshmen year. The two chatted and laughed until they reached the huge school building.

"Welcome to the actual Genie High School!" announced Krystal. 

Sulli was amazed by the size of the school. It was literally 100 times bigger than her old school. "Wow..." she said and Krystal lead her in.

"We're 20 minutes early!" she said cheerfully. The hallways were already packed with other students all wearing the same clothes as her. Back at her old school, people would for wearing "ragged clothes." But that teasing would be stopped now; since everyone wore the same clothes. Sulli shuffled through her schedule, panicking to see which class she had first. Krystal took the paper out of her hands, calming her down.

"We have the same class, remember?" said Krystal.

Oh yeah....

"And your first period is Pre Calculus," commented Krystal as they made a turn into a classroom. The class was half filled with other students.

"Wait by the door until the teacher comes. We have assigned seatings, so it's best if you just wait around the teacher's desk," said Krystal as she headed off to her seat. Sulli made a 180 degree turn to witness the great quality of the school. All the school she attended were old and dirty; but the school seemed new and clean. 

Ha Ha Ha

Sulli stopped turning. That laugh was so...familiar. She looked everywhere to look for the owner of the laugh. Then, she saw her. Jiyoung. She was with four other girls and they were laughing across the hallway from her classroom. Sulli couldn't help but smile. It was Jiyoung! Her friend who hadn't talked to her for almost a year and a half! She skipped over to Jiyoung with a big smile.

"JIYOUNG!" she yelled. The girl turned to see who it was. Sulli quickly hugged her best friend. However, the four girls surrounding her didn't seem to approve. Then, Jiyoung did something Sulli didn't expect.

"Who are you?" Jiyoung said as she pushed Sulli away from her.

"Jiyoung! It's me! Sulli!" 

"Sulli? I don't know anyone named Sulli! That's such a stupid name..." Jiyoung said. Sulli's heart broked into two.

"But...you were the one who nicknamed me that!" Sulli said in confusion.

"Go away. Wait...Sulli...Oh yeah, I know you!" Jiyoung said. Sulli sighed in relief. Finally, her friend remembered her.

"You're that poor girl who got in here with a scholarship, huh? You may be new here, but pitiful peasants like you don't talk to any of us. You just don't belong here," said Jiyoung, giving the other four girls high-fives. Sulli could feel tears forming.

"LOOK EVERYONE! IT'S A PEASANT! WHAT'S A PEASANT DOING HERE IN A RICH SCHOOL?" yelled one of Jiyoung's friends. Everyone in the hallway laughed. Lucky for Sulli, Krystal heard it too as she stormed outside.

"Hey! Stop teasing her," said Krystal firmly.

"Or what?" said the shortest of Jiyoung's friends.

"You guys are just jealous that she's in a better dorm than you," boasted Krystal.

"Psh, which dorm? Oh, I know! The dorm for losers?" mocked the girl with big eyes.

"For your information, she's in SM. And just because all of you won the beauty pageant at school doesn't make you the queens of this school," argued Krystal.

"Sure, let us prove it to you," said the last of Jiyoung's friends. The five of them went of to a random guy and told him Krystal never brushed her teeth. The guy believed them and went around telling other people. This caused everyone in the hallway to laugh at Krystal, teasing her by holding their noses. Krystal was furious.

"HEY!" she yelled, raising her hand to slap any of the five girls. Just then, someone caught Krystal's arms.

"YAH! JUNG SOO JUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Both Krystal and Sulli turned around to see who it was. Taemin.

"Aish" murmured Krystal. Jiyoung went over to Taemin and pouted.

"Oppa, these girls tried to hurt me!" she said. 

"What? No!" yelled Sulli. "Jiyoung, what is wrong with you?" Sulli grabbed Jiyoung's arms lightly, but it caused Jiyoung to scream in pain.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO JIYOUNG?" Taemin yelled, slapping Sulli's hands. Sulli was shocked. She was sure this was the Jiyoung who've left her for her dreams.

"Peasants like you don't deserve to walk on the same hallways as us," said Taemin. Sulli could feel one drop fall from her eyes. Krystal dragged Sulli back into the classroom. Unfortunately for Sulli, Taemin and Jiyoung followed them in. They were in the same class as her. Jiyoung's friends turned out to be upperclassmen who went to their respective classrooms. Sulli cried in Krystal's arms, as Krystal her back in sympathy. Sulli could hear the whispers across the room.

"She's the scholarship student from the orphange"

"Poor and parentless?"

"She's brave to even be here"

"What is Krystal doing with her?"

The bell rang and the teacher came into the classroom. Krystal hurried to her seats and Sulli dried the last of her tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch. If it was her old school, Sulli would've feared the cafeteria. The school cafeteria was, unsurprisingly, luxurious. However, Sulli was too depressed to become impressed with it. Krystal lead her through the lines, grabbed food for the both of them, and sat on a table.

"Hey, cheer up. It's just your first day. Eat up," she said, putting down a bowl of spaghetti in front of Sulli. Sulli weakly smiled and slowly began to eat. But she was distracted by the whispers around her. She put her fork down...she lost her appetite. Just then, a cheerful girl sat next to Krystal.

"Hey, Krys," she said. The girl eyed Sulli.

"Hey! Sulli, meet my friend Suzy! She's in the JYP dorm, under the team miss A," said Krystal.

"Hey Sulli!" exclaimed Suzy. Sulli smiled at her, but didn't say anything. Suzy was a good mind reader. She also was a source for gossip around the school.

"Hey, don't be sad! Those rumors would be gone in no time!" enlightened Suzy.

"miss A and f(x) are the only teams that are not under the influence of KARA, the girls you met earlier," explained Krystal. Sulli just nodded, still not saying anything.

"They think they're the queens of the school because all five of them won the Genie High School's Annual Beauty Pageant. Ugh, we have to win them this year!" continued Krystal.

"Speaking of which, here they come now," said Suzy as the three looked over to the five girls. The girls arrogantly walked into the cafeteria. Everyone made room in their table; they hoped for the girls to sit at their table.

"They're the iest team in the whole school. But that's just us. In everyone else's eyes, they're merely goddesses," said Suzy with disgust in her voice.

"That's Gyuri, the leader. Next to her is Seungyeon, Nicole, Hara, and finally, the most haughty of them all, Jiyoung," said Krystal. Sulli stared at Jiyoung. What caused her only best friend to change? The five girls headed to their table and Sulli suddenly got nervous.

"Hey, get out of our table," ordered Gyuri.

"There's no "your" table or "my" table. First come first served," said Suzy flatly.

"Get out before we spill one of your secrets, Suzy," threatened Hara.

"Like you know any," snapped Krystal.

"Just get out. Our table. Oh and before you leave, make sure you clean your filthiness," said Nicole. The girls continued to argue. This angered Sulli. Even though Sulli was quiet and nice, she couldn't stand insults thrown at her friends. Sulli knew she had to stay quiet, but she didn't like the way her new friends were being treated. She stood up abruptly, causing the whole dispute to die down.

"Guys, let's just leave. It's not worth our time to argue with these brainless monkeys," she said bluntly, leaving the seat. The impressed Suzy and Krystal let out a laugh and followed Sulli.

"Oh wait, we forgot to clean our filthiness," said Sulli sarcastically, as she dumped her plate on the table. The whole cafeteria was dead quiet. The three scurried out the cafeteria and burst out laughing as soon as they were out.

"No one ever talks back at them. Nice going, Ssul," said Suzy. Sulli smiled. Ssul. She hadn't heard that since...well...she went away.