FIFTEEN.

Sweet, Salty, Sweaty

"MMM..Kyungsoo, this kimchi spaghetti was really good," complimented Victoria.

"And Sulli, this homemade garlic bread is a genius!" tag alonged Kris.

Food. The only thing that brings two opposing groups together for...a short amount of time. One by one, everyone helped clear the table by putting the dirty dishes into the sink. Sulli volunteered to do the dishes. As soon as she did, Jonghyun suddenly felt obliged to do them too, using the excuse "I'm the guest anyways. My way of showing thank you." And a score for Team Jonghyun.

"Taem, why don't you go help, too," suggested Key.

"Thanks for the help, but the kitchen's too small to fit all of us," informed Sulli. Another score for Team Jonghyun. Taemin's heart fluttered from jealousy.

"Sulli, why work? Just let Taemin do it. I think he needs a little more bonding time with his brother," winked Key.

Jonghyun suddenly looked hurt, but managed to slide the face off.

"No, I'll do it. It's rightful for the owner to do the labor," said Victoria, standing up. Everyone shrugged and went back to their previous activity. Sulli and Taemin were nervously sitting next to each other. Taemin took out his phone to text someone...

....and Sulli's phone buzzed to alert her that a text came.

From: Taemin

Hey, still thinking about what happened earlier?

Sulli looked up, but Taemin was avoiding her eyes.

From: Sulli

Yes, actually...can we forget whatever happen there? I don't want to ruin our friendship...

Friendship, she calls it. Taemin felt as if a knife stabbed half of his heart to let the pain last longer.

From: Taemin

I was gonna say the same thing...lol 

Here's a delete button. I already pressed it, so it's your turn

Sulli looked up and smiled at Taemin. He smiled back and the two were back out of the awkward zone.

"OMG GUYS! WE SHOULD PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" yelled Chen.

"We should!" cried out the others.

"A classic game in the EXO household!" cried out Kai.

"Unni, oppa, hurry up! We're playing Truth or Dare!" yelled Amber.

"Be right there!" responded Victoria.

"I'll pass," was Jonghyun's response.

"Aye, Jonghyun-ah, play with us!" cried out ShaJonghyun. ShaJonghyun had to aegyo his way through Jonghyun's icy personality to bring out the "fine" out of him.

"Oh dear..." muttered Taemin.

"Why?" asked Sulli, who couldn't believe this was their first conversation after their reunification.

"EXO, f(x), and SHINee's Truth or Dare are kinda....iffy," responded Taemin. Sulli raised her eyebrow in confusion.

"You'll see..." responded Taemin.

~.~

Final decisions were made and the eldest of the group, Onew, to start (as planned).

"Hmm....Xiumin, truth or dare?" acted Onew. Xiumin faked a wince and answered dare.

"I dare you to annoy Kris," said Onew.

"Seriously, hyung? That's pretty hard," complained Xiumin.

"Yeah, Kris doesn't get annoyed easily," agreed Luhan, receiving nods from the other EXO members.

"Well, I have an idea," announced Xiumin. He walked over and put on his best baozi face.

"I am EXO-M's duizhang!" he pouted cutely. The other EXO members, besides Kris, cringed; they hated the aegyo of the eldest of EXO. Kris, on the other hand, seemed to be unaffected. Xiumin repeated it over and over again. All the other people were staring at Kris, hoping to see a change in expression. The ten innocent EXO members started to stand up; they couldn't take the aegyo anymore.

"NEXT!" yelled Chen, who was cringing like the other EXO members. Xiumin bawled out an obnoxious laughter and winked at Krystal to signal her that the plan is still going on. Krystal nodded; Xiumin's next truth or dare victim will be totally random. And that one random lucky victim will have to choose one of the three contestants of their game.

"How about Luhannie?" whined Xiumin jokingly. Sehun's face wrinkled at the sound of his hyung's name.

"Hmm...how about a dare?" chose Luhan.

"Atta boy. Be a man!" joked ShaJonghyun.

"I dare you...to...with the help of two people, go ruin your face," answered Xiumin.

"Do what to Luhannie's pretty face?" gasped Victoria, causing her members to laugh.

"I choose Sehunnie and Taeminnie! They are the two people I trust that will never ever ruin my face!" announced Luhan, pretty blissful for someone who was told to ruin his face.

"Show mercy? Pfft. I'll show you what the power of the maknae," murmured Sehun as he stood up. Taemin was the only one who heard this and decided to help the "evil maknae" with his wish. After all, if he found out that his best friend was treating him like crap, he would do the same thing. He reminded himself the countless number of times he wanted to ruin Kai in any sort of way.

"Be right back," sang Sehun as he and Taemin guided Luhan into Krystal's room. Krystal ran into the room with them to show Sehun and Taemin the makeup kit for the transformation.

"Don't open your eyes until we tell you too,hyung," Sehun said evilly as Krystal closed the door. Everyone felt bad for Luhan; they noticed Sehun's revenge by the tone of his voice. The attention of the three boys died as they turned their attention to the couple nominee. Sulli and Jonghyun were having a nice conversation. Sulli showed signs of having shoulder pain and Jonghyun massaged it for her. Sulli jokingly punched Jonghyun, half embarrassed and half thankful,, as she pretended to be a guy. Jonghyun laughed and ruffled her hair at her cute action. The Team Jonghyun members silently rejoiced while the Team Taemin members wished Taemin and Sehun hurried the transformation. Their wish was granted when they heard Krystal's door creaked open.

"Hyung, don't open your eyes yet," Sehun said while holding back his laughter. He and Taemin carefully guided Luhan as they held a cloth over Luhan so that they don't spoil Luhan's surprising transformation.

"Seriously, hyung, this is daebak," explained Taemin as he taunted Luhan.

"Okay, guys, three, two one," counted Sehun as they revealed Luhan's new face. At the same time, Luhan's deer eyes shot up. With one look at Luhan, everyone started to laugh. Luhan's head bobbled in confusion; he was certain that he trusted the two with a light transformation. Suho handed the elder a mirror, still laughing. With one look at himself, Luhan screamed. His hair was tied up, revealing his forehead. He had several moles on his face, all with different colors. Most of his face was covered with swirls and words like "POOPHEAD" were written oh his face. He had red, bloody red, lips. His eyelids were black and when he smiled, his white teeth were replaced by black teeth.

"I thought you were giving me some gargle!" complained Luhan.

"It was squid ink," said Sehun with glee.

"Where did you get squid ink?" asked Luhan with disbelief.

"D.O. hyung slipped it for me from his parent's restaurant," explained Sehun. He, then, took out his phone and snapped a candid photo.

"Now I have something to blackmail you whenever you're mean to me," said Sehun cutely. Luhan felt a bit pissed and chased after Sehun. Taemin quietly sat back down next to Sulli, as if he was not part of this. Sulli was still laughing hard; she started tearing up and Taemin had to hold her down to help her calm down. She was still uncontrollable. She had to hold both Taemin and Jonghyun's hands to brace herself down. Both Taemin and Jonghyun's face blushed.

It took about twenty minutes to calm and wash Luhan down. Due to the unexpected long dare of Xiumin to Luhan, they were only down to one last truth or dare victim. Of course, it had to be one of the three ACTUALLY victims.

"One last dare," said Onew while laughing his last laughs.

"Ok...so...umm....how about revenge; Taemin-ah, truth or dare?" asked Luhan.

"Revenge? Sehun did all the work," complained Taemin.

"Doesn't change anything," answered Luhan happily.

"Ugh fine. Truth," said Taemin, going the safe side.

"C'mon, Taem, make mommy proud and go for the dare," said Key. He received a couple of "Yes"'s from other people.

"DARE! DARE! DARE! DARE!" chanted everyone.

"FINE! DARE!" answered Taemin, hoping to get rid of the annoying chants.

"OK! I dare you to kiss someone you love the most in this room," said Luhan.

"WHAT?!" yelled Taemin. Everyone whispered, agreeing that the dare was pretty strong.

"What is this...third grade?" complained Taemin.

"OOOOH! Who gets to be the lucky girl to get kissed by the most popular boy in school," teased Amber.

"Hey, it could be a guy," winked Onew, receiving slaps from the rest of the SHINee members.

"It could be his brother," backed up Onew.

"Let's make this a little easier and have everyone close their eyes and have Taemin take her, or him, into Luna unni's room," suggested Krystal.

"Seven minutes in heaven?" asked a confused Chen.

"Kind of," responded Krystal.

"But how would we know who's not closing their eyes?" asked Kris. Krystal then got up and brought a big box from her room.

"I have like fifty of these," she said as she picked up a pink, lacy eyemask. Amber rummaged through the box and found that there were pink and purple lacy eyemasks.

"Uhh...Krys...why do you have so many of these?" asked Amber.

"Well, remember the phase I had when I couldn't sleep? After my break up with Sungjong oppa? Mom sent me all of these that day so that I can sleep," explained Krystal.

"And sent you about fifty of them?" asked Suho.

"She thought that these wore out fast...yeah, my mom isn't the smartest person in the world," explained Krystal. After the conversation was finished, the big box was passed around and everyone took out an eyemask...all except Taemin. Once everyone had their masks on, Taemin quickly took a picture of everyone looking dorky in pink and purple eyemasks. Now he had a picture to blackmail his friends.

"Whenever you're ready, Taemin," Luhan said behind his purple eyemask.

Taemin silently stood up. He knew who he wanted to kiss. His body responded with loud thumping from his chest. He help guide the girl and intertwined her fingers and lead her to Luna's room. He carefully uncovered her eyemask and found that her eyes were closed.

~.~

"So I wonder who got kissed by Taemin last night," said Suzy, the next day during lunch. Sulli blushed. She was the winner. She vividly replayed what happened that night in her head. She could still feel his face coming closer to her and crushing the space between them with his lips. Unlike what happened earlier that day, Sulli actually kissed him back. She still blushes thinking about it; two kisses in one day from the same day...a record in her life. But she was confused. Does, or will, that kiss change their relationship in any sort of way? She herself was still confused of her own feelings. Will one little kiss make things more complicated?

"Who cares. As long it's not any of us," said Krystal confidently as she chewed her salad. Sulli felt her cheeks burn and purposely turned away to hide it from her friends. She caught a glimpse at Taemin, who was just talking to his friends (which included Sungjong). The sight of Sungjong definately caught her attention.

"Hey, I didn't know you dated Sungjong oppa before," said Sulli, changing the subject and just out of curiousity.

"Yeah..." sighed Krystal as she intensely stabbed her lettuce.

"Uhh, Krys, you okay?" asked Sulli nervously, hoping that she didn't bring up a touchy subject. Suzy Krystal's back as if she was a frightened baby.

"They were madly in love, but Sungjong's parents broke them apart," explained Suzy. Sulli nodded in understandment and suddenly felt sorry for bringing it up.

"But doesn't she like Minho oppa?" mouthed Sulli.

"Yeah because they naturally drifted apart and started to like someone else," answered Suzy silently. Sulli felt as if she didn't know Krystal. They are friends and live in the dorm, but there was still a small wall in between them; Sulli definately had a lot to learn about Krystal.

"Hey, Ssul," greeted Jonghyun with a wink. He quickly passed by their table and headed towards his bandmates. Sulli just waved and smiled at him. During the process, she managed to sneak a look at his brother. Sulli automatically smiled and blushed. She turned her attention back to her friends.

"So how things with Jonghyun sunbae?" Krystal asked.

"What do you mean? We still have a good sunbae-hoobae relationship," explained Sulli. Her friends giggled at the sound of "relationship." Sulli rolled her eyes to express how immature she thought they were.

"Taemin, are you okay?" they heard.

"Yeah, Lee Jonghyun! What happened?"

The three girls quickly turned their heads, half expecting that the two brothers were fighting.

Gongchan, Sungjong, and P.O. were surrounding the seated Taemin as his eyes widened at the small phone screen. The members of CN Blue tried to force the surprised Jonghyun to sit down. As if planned, the brothers walked towards each other at the same time, causing commotion in the cafeteria.

~.~

"Did you...?"

"Yes, Taem, me too," explained Jonghyun, not allowing Taemin to finish his sentence.

"But why now? Why today?" complained Taemin.

"I...don't know. Do you want me to get tickets to China?" suggested Jonghyun.

"But hyung, are we always going to run away? Maybe we're old enough to fight back," begged Taemin.

"It's not the matter of us fighting him. I don't want to see his cursed face ever again," explained Jonghyun. Just then, they heard a sudden gasp. Their eyes were greeted with a large group of suited men marching into the cafeteria.

"Crap, he's here," said Tamein softly.

"Turn around and hide your face. Maybe they won't notice," said Jonghyun.

"Hyung, seriously? Did you just suggest that?" whispered Taemin.

"Then give me another option!" argued Jonghyun. Taemin obeyed and the two brothers pretended to have a conversation about the garden view outside the window.

"She's right over here," they heard a familiar voice. Both peeked over their shoulders and saw that the school nurse was directing the suited men to Sulli's table. The brothers jumped up with surprise.

"Do you think he knows about my little friendly date with Sulli?" gasped Taemin.

"There's no way. God, him for always ruining our lives," said Jonghyun. They witnessed Sulli looking at the men, scared and very surprised. They wanted to walk over to her and drag her out of the situation, but their feet wouldn't obey them.

"Choi Jinri?" asked one of the suited men.

"Y-yes...?" stuttered Sulli.

"You're ordered to follow us," he responded.

"And who ordered her?" Krystal said, standing up.

"Stop trying to kidnap girls. What is this, a new method to satisfy your sick minds?" joined in Suzy.

"Oh dear God..." breathed Taemin nervously. The two girls clearly did not know who they were talking to. The guards just smiled and snorted.

"Young lady, your friend over their has the power to even order you two," responded the guard.

"What do you mean?" asked Krystal nervously. Just then, a man, who obviously looked like the leader in the group, appeared and held out his hand. Taemin and Jonghyun sighed and watched the familiar figure anxiously.

"We might need to talk outside. Not here," he said.

"No. I want you to explain it in here," Sulli said, trying to sound brave. The man sighed.

"Your decision. Show her," the man signaled the nurse. The nurse nodded and brought a fancy paper. Sulli studied the paper and her eyes widened.

"No....no this can't be right. You've mistaken me with another person," she said. Krystal was curious and tried her best to see the writing through the back. She succeeded and gasped, with one hand over .

"Oh my God...." was all she could say.

"Here, her friend, why don't you read it out loud," said the alpha man, handing her the piece of paper.

"Certification of Report of Birth. This is to certify that the birth of Choi Jinri, female born at Seoul, South Korea on March 29, 1994 was registered with the government of the United States and a Consular Report of Birth was issued at the Great Palace of Seoul on March 29, 1994. Father: Choi Han Jin Mother: Park Yoojung. The Great king certified that fellow relative Choi Jinri as the second heir of Seoul, South Korea. Hereby announce the birth of Great princess Choi Jinri. May she live to serve her country," Krystal manage to read out. Everyone's eyes shot at Sulli at the sound of their magnificent, dead king and queen. All of them half regretted to act hostile towards their princess. Out of everyone in the room, Taemin and Jonghyun were completely speechless. They became doubtful and was simply just surprised.

"But this proves nothing! There are hundreds of other Choi Jinri's," protested Sulli.

"Sorry, Sulli, but your DNA blood test matched with your old DNA blood test you took as a baby and your parents' DNA test," explained the nurse.

"Now you trust me?" asked the man. Sulli nodded slowly and followed the men out. She turned her head and saw two shining lights looking straight back her. She was confused and wanted to run to them to feel comforted. The man noticed that she was looking at something and trailed his eyes to whatever she was looking at. The brothers were too shocked to even notice this.

"Hello, sons, long time no see," the man said, causing another stir of commotion. Jonghyun clenched his fists and became angry to the max. How he hated that man and he dared to notice him? Taemin calmed his brother down and shot a hateful look at his father.

~.~

And that was the last time she saw them: both looking scared and intensely determined. She was hoping that they became princes to come rescue her. But she could only dream...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

haha my subscribers and readers are too smart ^^ well it was kinda obvious...lol xD did anyone catch the several Jonghyun-Sulli moments on last week's running man episode? ;)

im planning to start another story but idk which pairing i should do....can you guys vote on your preference? :D its an f(exo) maknae pairing...haha my love for smtown is definately showing xD

 

 

thanks(: and remember to comment(; oh and the krystal-sungjong was totally random...haha