FOUR.

Sweet, Salty, Sweaty

Sulli flopped down on the couch, full from all the food. She couldn't believe she flew all the way to Japan and back in one day. Her friends were amazingly rich. She thought about the whole dinner and wished to go back to it again. Just then, Krystal flopped next to her on the couch.

"Don't ever tell anyone. Okay?" she assured.

"Don't worry, Krys! I'm a good promise maker!" Sulli said in a teasing tone. 

"Does anyone else know?" whispered Sulli so that the three eldest (Victoria, Amber, Luna) don't hear her.

"That I like Minho oppa? Only you and Suzy," responded Krystal.

"I found something to tease you with," joked Sulli. An uptight Krystal slapped Sulli's arm, but all Sulli did was laugh.

I haven't had a best friend moment in such a long tine...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She can't exactly make out what she's seeing. She's trapped in something, looking outside in a little crack. Sounds of screaming and gun shooting scared her. The sight of blood and people falling...she was ready to cry. It was supposed to be a happy day...for what though? Just then, the crack in front of her opened and the light blinding her eyes...she was being pulled out...

Sulli woke up, panting and sweating. She just had a terrible dream...but she didn't know what it was about.

"Ssul? You okay?" asked Victoria in a sleepy voice.

"Unni, I'm fine. Go back to sleep!" Sulli assured her. Sulli sneaked out of the room and out of the f(x) dorm. She went downstairs to the kitchen. She opened the cabinet to get a glass cup. She filled it up with water and gulped down water. Her heart was still pounding with fear and she needed to calm it down. Before going back, she went to the bathroom to wash the sweat off her face. She sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror. What was the dream about? She felt somewhat nostalgic about it...but nostalgic in a bad way.

She tiptoed back upstairs and lightly closed the door to her (and Victoria's) bedroom. She laid on her mattress, but couldn't sleep. She was afraid that she'll dream the horrible dream again. She tossed and turned in her bed to keep herself from sleeping. But the fatigue won over her as her eyes slowly closed.

~.~

Beep Beep.

Sulli groaned. She jerked her head to check the time:

6:50AM.

She slapped the buzzer. She streched in her bed, loosening the tight muscles. Standing up, Sulli walked over to her desk where her uniform was neatly folded. She found a note waiting for her:

Sulli yah~

I don't think you know this, but you only need to wear your uniform on Mondays~ Any other days, you can wear whatever you want! ^____^

Did you get enough sleep yesterday?

I hope you have a good second day of school(:

<3 Victoria Omma ^___^

Sulli smiled. She hadn't felt appreciated in such a long time. And it was a good warning, too...she didn't want to get teased for "not knowing the rules." She put her folded uniform on the ground where her other clothes were. Since she had no room yet, she had no closets to put her clothes in. Luckily for her, her room would be finished in two days. She grabbed a random t-shirt and shorts...since those were the only clothes she had. She brushed her long hair and tied it in a ponytail, just the way she liked it: not too plain, not too showy. She put all of her homework into her backpack and heads outside. 

"Good morning!" she said cheerfully when she saw Krystal. Krystal's fashion wowed Sulli. They were all real designer clothes. Not bad for someone whose mother modelled for big brands such as Chanel, Gucci, Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Valentino......and still counting. Her hair was half tied up and she, as usual, had light make up on. Sulli looked down to see her clothes. Standing next to Krystal made Sulli feel like a...peasant.

"Krys, you look amazing!" complimented Sulli.

"This? It's my usual clothes..." said Krystal, but stopping because she remembered Sulli didn't come from a "rich family."

"You look cute, Ssul!" she said quickly.

"I look like a hobo compared to you!" argued Sulli.

It's true though...I'm basically a hobo.

"No! You look good in anything, Sulli, so don't worry," assured Krystal. Sulli smiled. She felt lucky to have a friend like Krystal. They grabbed a quick breakfast and headed to school. They, once again, successfully escaped the morning kitchen ruckcus. They walked past a couple of girls; they started to snicker when they saw Sulli next to Krystal.

"Krys, can you be honest with me?" said Sulli suddenly.

"Okay. But I'm always honest with you!" responded Krystal.

"Are you ashamed of being with me? The "scholarship" girl? The poor, parentless girl?" asked Sulli.

Krystal stopped walking.

"SSUL! What are you talking about? I'm never ashamed of you being my friend! I'm actually glad that you are!" protested Krystal.

"I want an honest answer..." said Sulli.

"I'm giving you one! Sulli, you are nothing like anyone in this school! All the girls here are either stuck-up and bratty or dumb and clueless. You, and Suzy, are not like that!" said Krystal. Sulli found herself smiling at the answer. Krystal hugged her.

"You will never be an embarrassment to me," she said. The girls smiled and heard someone yelling from behind.

"SULLI! KRYSTAL! WAIT UP!"

They turned around and saw Suzy running towards them.

"Hi Suzy," they said at the same time. Sulli looked at the fashionable Suzy. Suzy's parents are famous and very, very rich actors and directors. 

"Suzy, you look so pretty!" awed Sulli. Suzy laughed.

"You too, Sulli. You don't need designer clothes to be pretty," said Suzy and the three of them laughed. They finally arrived at the school. Sulli and Krystal said goodbye to Suzy, who had History first period. The two girls went to their assigned seats, but decided to go outside and talk. Even though she was listening to everything Krystal said, Sulli couldn't take her eyes off of the beautiful clothes everyone was wearing.

"Hey, Ssul, I need to go talk to Sohyun for a second. We're lab partners for Biology," explained Krystal before taking off. Sulli waved at her parting friend. She looked outside the hallway window. She felt like she didn't belong here. Maybe she didn't. Maybe it was a waste of time for her. Her "best friend" was being a total and she was the only reason why Sulli applied to this school.

"Look who we have here, the queen of rags herself," Sulli heard a voice from behind. She turned around and saw KARA and Taemin. The five girls were wearing matching designer outfits. 

How childish...

"What are you guys supposed to be? The Mean Girls?" asked Sulli as she eyed Jiyoung.

"How can we be Mean Girls? We're not mean," said Hara. Sulli gave a "WTF are you saying" snort.

"You dare to laugh at us?" said Jiyoung boldly.

"Says the one who doesn't fit in," whispered Sulli, but loud enough for all of them to hear.

"HEY! DON'T TALK TO MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT! AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE DOESN'T FIT? SHE'S BEAUTIFUL AND RICH AND SMART LIKE THE REST OF KARA," defended Taemin.

If only you knew...

Part of Sulli died watching Taemin stand up for Jiyoung.

"Whatever. I don't want to deal with you guys," shooed Sulli.

"Hey, we're not done with you! Come back!" said Taemin. Gyuri and Seungyeon gripped her shoulders and turned her around.

"Who are you to trash talk my girlfriend and her friends? Who are you to even be here in peasant clothes?" insulted Taemin as he constantly pushed her shoulders. Sulli could feel tears form, but held it. 

Krystal, where are you when I need you...

Sulli kept taking in the insult and pushes from Taemin, praying for something to happen to stop the bullying.

"YAH! LEE TAEMIN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

SAVED!

Sulli sighed in relief. She looked up and saw a handsome guy taking Taemin's hands off her shoulders. KARA and Taemin's eyes enlargened with surprise.

"W-what are you doing here?" stuttered Taemin.

"I'm back from my two month exchange program from China. And what are you doing? Bullying?" the guy snapped back. Taemin and KARA became suddenly speechless. "Go to class. If I see this one more time, it's going straight to the teachers," he threatened. 

Taemin and KARA nodded in understandment and ran to their respective classes.

"Are you okay?" asked the guy, helping Sulli fix her clothes and hair.

"Yes," she responded without taking her eyes off of his perfectly chisled face.

"I'll apologize instead. If it happens again, tell me, okay?" said the guy. Sulli nodded dreamily as she saw him leave. 

Who is he, a prince? Such a perfect person...

"Ssul, did something happen?" asked Krystal as she came back from her little meeting.

"Why'd you ask?" said Sulli, only paying half attention.

"You don't look so good...are you...daydreaming?" asked Krystal with doubt.

"If seeing a prince is daydreaming, then yes," responded Sulli as Krystal gave her a weird look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SULLI! OH MY GOSH I HEARD!" screamed Suzy as she ran with her food to where Krystal and Sulli were.

"What?" asked Sulli with her full attention on the food.

"Jonghyun sunbae protected you!" said Suzy. 

"WHAT?!" yelled Krystal. Sulli stopped eating.

"What do you mean? Who is this "Jonghyun" guy?" asked Sulli dumbfoundedly.

"Lee Jonghyun. The school board president. He's actually 2nd popular in this school, coming after, ugh, Taemin. Not only is he nice and handsome, he's really smart and amazing at singing. It's a pity that he's not in the Big 3 dorms...he said he wanted to focus on music, so he went to a "music-only" dorm. He was gone for awhile," explained Suzy.

"Still don't know what you're talking about," Sulli said as she went back concentrating on her food.

"So you're saying Jonghyun sunbae is back?" asked Krystal, ignoring the food maniac Sulli.

"Yup! Everyone's buzzing around!" said Suzy.

"It's hard not to fall for him..." said Krystal dreamily.

"What about Minho oppa?" asked Sulli with food in .

"First of all Ssul, talk after you swallow. And I said it's hard not to fall for him. I never said I had a crush on him...my heart will forever be set on Minho oppa!" said Krystal.

"EW! CHEESY ALERT!" yelled Sulli. The three friends laughed and heard screaming from a bunch of girls. They turned to see what happened.

"It's Jonghyun sunbae..." breathed Suzy. Sulli looked up in curiousity. She choked on her food when she saw who "Jonghyun" was.

"It's the prince..." whispered Sulli.

"What? Prince?" asked Krystal who was the only one who heard it.

"Nevermind..." whispered Sulli as she was allured to Jonghyun's charisma.

"He's heading this way," squealed Suzy.

"Can I sit here?" asked Jonghyun as he pointed at the empty seat beside Sulli.

"S-sure," said Sulli. She glanced at her friends who looked like they needed CPR.

"I don't think I introduced myself. I'm.." started the "prince."

"Jonghyun, right? I've heard things about you around school," finished Sulli. Jonghyun laughed.

"Good things or bad things?" he asked.

"Good! I'm Sulli," she introduced herself. "Those are my friends, Bae Suzy and Jung Krystal," continued Sulli. Jonghyun gave them a simple nod. The two girls were speechless to even move.

"Thanks for stopping the bullies earlier," thanked Sulli.

"No problem. Like I said before, if my brother ever bothers you again, tell me," said Jonghyun. Sulli's face froze.

"Taemin? That Lee Taemin is your brother?!" asked Sulli.

"Yup," answered Jonghyun.

"B-but..he's mean and cold...you're nice and helpful!" said Sulli in doubt.

"Taemin wasn't always like that. His personality changed dramatically when he was young. I don't know the reason why, but I'm guessing puberty," said Jonghyun.

"Taemin? Nice?" asked Sulli.

"Believe it or not," sighed Jonghyun.

He's so...easy to talk to...

"Have we met before? Like long time ago? You look familiar," asked Jonghyun.

"I don't think so...My face is pretty common," joked Sulli. Jonghyun laughed.

"Come on, you don't see a pretty face like this everywhere!' complimented Jonghyun as he pinched her cheeks. Sulli blushed. She can hear Krystal and Suzy dying from all the conversation and skinship.

I swear...she's so familiar...

The bell rang, signaling the students that lunch was over.

"Well I guess I'll go now..." said Sulli.

"Here. Here's my phone number. I'd like to take you around a school tour as the board president. You are new, right?" asked Jonghyun as he handed her a piece of paper.

And to just hang out together...

"Yup. The one and only scholarship student," Sulli answered with a bit of sorrow.

"Just call me whenever. It's also you're 911 in case of bullying emergency," said Jonghyun as he winked at her. Sulli could feel her cheeks burning up and waved at him as he left.

"Ssul, you better give me that paper," said Krystal, as she and Suzy were struggling to get the phone number out of Sulli's hand.

____________________________

:D

sorry for the late update :(

i decided to color code the thoughts ^___^ since ill be using alot of italics...idk if ill need one for jiyoung put ill give her a colors just in case xDD

Sulli- Violet

Taemin- Light Blue

Jonghyun (NOT Kim Jonghyun from SHINee xD)-Red

Jiyoung-Orange

I hope you guys like my story so far >.<

please comment~ i love comments xDDDD