ELEVEN.

Sweet, Salty, Sweaty

"Sulli, wake up!"

Sulli groaned. She was being shook very obnoxiously. Her body was still drained out of energy from all the crying and egging the night before. She slowly opened her eyes and checked the time:

5:27AM.

She sat up and was face-to-face with a grinning Krystal.

"Krys, it's only 5:30...let me sleep more. Besides, school doesn't start until 2 hours and 30 minutes later," complained Sulli. But Krystal pulled her out of the bed.

"Ssul! Beauty requires time! I'm coming back in 10 minutes and if you're not ready by then, you'll be going to school !" threatened Krystal as she locked Sulli's door and made her way out of her room. Sulli groaned and helplessly got out of her bed. She went through her usual routine of washing her face, brushing her teeth, and making her bed. She walked over to her closet and opened the colossal door. She smiled; all of her ragged, baggy clothes were replaced by expensive clothes, her wornout sneakers were replaced by heels, sandals, and wedges, her inexpensive backpack was gone and replaced by several, branded bags (generously donated by Miss Suzy Bae). She never took such a long time to pick out an outfit. 

When she was finally dressed, she headed over to her mirror. She picked up the crown necklace she mysteriously got the other day. She smiled at the sparkling crown as she put it around her neck.

"You done?" asked Krystal, barging into the room. Sulli smiled and nodded excitedly.

"Wow, Sulli! You're...gorgeous!" complimented Krystal.

"Thanks," Sulli said shyly.

"Now...for the finaly touch!" announced Krystal.

In about 30 minutes, Sulli was all dolled up.

"Aw! My best masterpiece!" said Krystal.

Sulli looked into the mirror with satisfaction. Krystal looked proud. Sulli's hair was curled and she had make up on. Sulli was surprised at her dolled face, though she felt a bit awkward behind the foundation, mascara, and blush.

"Let's go!" cheered Krystal, grabbing Sulli's wrist and running out the door. Sulli didn't get a chance to greet the other f(x) members. Both girls quickly chomped down a banana for breakfast and skipped out the dorm. Krystal linked her arms with Sulli's as the two slowly strolled to class. Everyone stared at the new Sulli. She blushed; she wasn't used to this kind of attention. All the boys looked at her,wondering who the beautiful girl was. Up ahead, Sehun and Kai were playfully joking around.

"Sehun! Kai!" called out Krystal. The two boys turned around and waved at the two girls running toward them.

"Hey Krystal! Wait...Sulli, is that you?" asked Sehun. Sulli shyly nodded.

"Sulli! You're gorgeous!" commented Kai.

"Hyung, are you implying that she was ugly before?" teased Sehun.

"Of course she was pretty before! But look at her! She's flaunting her goddess-ness! Sulli, will you be my girlfriend?" joked Kai.

"Hyung! What about your other 15 girlfriends?" teased Sehun.

"OH SEHUN! FOR THE 100TH TIME, I NEVER HAD 15 GIRLFRIENDS! And besides, I'll never do it for my best friend," winked Kai as the two boys laughed. Krystal and Sulli gave them confusing looks. The EXO boys shrugged it off and guided the girls to the school building.

~.~

Taemin was talking to P.O. (of Block B), Gongchan (of B1A4), and Sungjong (of Infinite) when Jiyoung furiously stopmed in the room.

"Taemin, we need to talk," she said, dragging him out of the room.

"Hon, we need to talk about what happened yesterday," she said seriously. Taemin sighed.

"What are you talking about?" asked Taemin innocently.

"Why did you protect that yesterday?" she asked straightforwardly.

"Why are you  so mean to her?" Taemin talked back. Jiyoung looked at him with shock in her eyes.

"What happened to "Peasant Queen?" ANd teasing her?" whined Jiyoung.

"Well maybe she isn't bad as we think she was!" protested Taemin.

"What did she do to you? Curse you? Seduce you?" commanded Jiyoung.

"No she didn't!" protected Taemin as his cheekcs turned light pink.

"It's detention, isn't it? I should've been the one to serve detention with you!" screamed Jiyoung as one tear rolled down her cheeks.

"Jiyoung, I thought you were nice! I never saw you like this! We're through. If I was dating someone I didn't know, what's the point in the relationship? I guess not all pretty girls have the prettiest hearts," Taemin said.

"Are you...breaking up with me?" asked Jiyoung. Taemin nodded.

"But...nobody breaks up with me!" she said with more and more tears streaming down her face.

"Didn't you saw was your first boyfriend?" argued Taemin. Jiyoung stood there speechlessly. Tears covered her entire face as she angrily went back into her classroom, gritting the words "I will kill you, Choi Jinri."

Taemin sighed in relief. He was kind of glad with the break up, but also kind of sad. Just when he was going to go in the classroom, there was a mob of boys coming towards his way, surrouding two girls. Taemin curiously sneaked a peek in the crowd. As soon as he saw who it was, his jaws dropped and his heart started to pound. His heart beated about a 100 times faster than usual.

I'm so glad Jiyoung and I broke up. Choi Sulli, you will be mine.

~.~

Sulli couldn't concentrate on eating her pizza with twenty guys staring and drooling over her. Krystal and Suzy laughed at the sight of their naive friend. 

"I swear, you're the most popular girl in school," said Suzy.

"What about KARA?" asked Sulli.

"Who cares about them? DId you guys hear? Jiyoung and Taemin broke up!" announced Suzy.

"Really? About time," said Krystal.

"Who broke up with who?" asked Sulli curiously.

"Taemin's the one who broke up with Jiyoung. He's open for you now," teased Suzy.

"No, Suzy, just no!" said Sulli.

"I won't approve," agreed Krystal.

"Guys, calm down! I was just joking," said Suzy with a laugh.

"You better be," said Sulli while playfully stealing Suzy's soda.

"Oh? Jonghyun sunbae! Long time no see!" suddenly yelled Krystal. Suzy and Sulli turned and found a grinning Jonghyun behind them.

"I was wondering why there were so many guys here. Wow, Sulli, you're so pretty!" Jonghyun said charmingly. Sulli blushed. Krystal motioned Suzy to come to her side so that Jonghyun can sit next to Sulli. When the seat was vacant, Jonghyun quickly took a seat.

"I bet this is Krystal's masterpiece," said Jonghyun, examining Sulli. Krystal smiled proudly. Sulli stared into Jonghyun's attractive eyes as her heart started to flutter.

"How was China?" asked Sulli nervously to break the awkwardness.

"Good. Just met a friend there and continued my little internship," nodded Jonghyun.

"Sunbae, can you speak fluent Chinese?" asked Suzy.

"Kind of...but I use English most of the time," explained Jonghyun. "By the way, have you guys seen my brother? I see Jiyoung, but I don't see him!" said Jonghyun while looking around the cafeteria.

"Well, you won't see him with Jiyoung since they broke up this morning. But we don't know where he is," answered Krystal.

"He finally broke up with her?" asked Jonghyun in relief as Suzy nodded.

"Thank god!" he yelled in a very happy tone.

"At least they'll be less gagging in the halls," said Sulli, causing everyone to laugh.

"But major destruction from Jiyoung...she'll be hell's queen for a couple of weeks before she's completely over him," added Krystal as everyone nodded in agreement. From underneath the table, Jonghyun put his hand over Sulli's. Sulli was surprised at what he did, but didn't pull back. When Suzy and Krystal were having fun talking to each other, Jonghyun went closer to Sulli's face.

"I heard you were egged yesterday. You okay?" he whispered in her ear. Sulli nodded as she bit her lips. Her heart was pouding harder and faster.

"That's good to know. Just remember, if you need help, always call for me. And, happy belated birthday," he said as he went back sitting straight up. He, however, didn't let go of Sulli's hand. Sulli smiled and looked at her hyper friends...

...and from behind, a particular person was looking at his brother very jealously...

__________________________________________

HEY GUYS! I FINALLY UPDATED AFTER A MONTH XD I HAVE A HUGE ESSAY DUE IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS SO I UPDATED A LITTLE CHAPTER >,< KIND OF BORING BUT WE'RE ALMOST AT THE XD

PLEASE COMMENT<3