SIX.

Sweet, Salty, Sweaty

"Aish, that Sulli girl is going to ruin our date!" complained Jiyoung as she snuggled next to Taemin. It was lunch time and the couple was surrounded by their groups.

"It's not technically Sulli's fault though," said Taemin as he ruffled his girlfriend's hair.

"It is, too! If she wasn't late today, the teacher would've just let you off!" complained Jiyoung. Taemin laughed as he kissed the top of her head.

"Guys...seriously?" said Key in an annoyed tone.

"Aww! You guys are so cute!" commented Hara. Key rolled his eyes and slouched his back, going into his "don't disturb me" mode.

"I even bought the movie tickets for us to watch but now we can't!" whined Jiyoung, who decided to go back to her conversation with Taemin.

"We'll go another, okay? I'll put up with detention for a week. Then, I'll try to convince the teacher to get me out of detention, leaving only Sulli to do the rest of detention by herself. How about that?" asked Taemin. Jiyoung nodded.

Anything to get her away from me and Taemin...

~.~

"Wow, Krystal, you could've at least stood up and told the teacher it was your fault," said Suzy as Krystal took a bite out of her sandwich.

"Suzy, it's okay! It's partially my fault, too," said Sulli as she laughed. Krystal finally swallowed her food.

"Don't worry, I'll try to bail you out of detention," said Krystal.

"Nah, it's okay. One month isn't that long," responded Sulli.

"But Taemin's going to be with you..." said Suzy worriedly.

"He's the least of my worries," Sulli said with a hint of fear. She was actually afraid. Taemin was still a bully and spending three hours after school everyday would probably be torture. She wished that he wouldn't notice her...at all.

"If he ever bothers you, tell Jonghyun sunbae!" said Krystal with hope.

"I should do that," agreed Sulli. Just then, three girls sat in the table next to the three girls. They eyed Sulli with disgust and whispered to each other, thinking the girls wouldn't hear it.

"Apparently she purposely gave Taemin a detention just to be with him,"

"And she faked the faint so that Jonghyun sunbae can carry her,"

"What is she? A player? She's just a peasant girl...she should know where to draw the lines."

Sulli's face turned red, but tried to keep a calm face. Suzy and Krystal read Sulli's uncomfortable face.

"Hey! Who told you those rumors?" asked Krystal firmly to the gossiping girls.

"What rumors? Those are true!" argued one of the girls.

"Then prove it!" said Suzy.

The three girls were speechless. They were stuttering but no one could make out what they were saying.

"See? No proof, not true," reasoned Krystal.

"Then you guys prove that she wasn't faking it," said one of the girls.

"Why don't you try the nurse then? And I'm pretty sure she was unconscious for a pretty long time. She couldn't walk properly either, so I helped her. Witness right here!" said a voice. The three girls turned red when they saw the owner of the voice: Jonghyun. Embarrassed, they quickly ran out of the cafeteria.

"Thanks, sunbae," said Krystal in relief. If it wasn't for him, she probably wouldn't have won the three girls.

"Anytime," responded Jonghyun as he saw next to Sulli. Sulli gave her everyone a weak smile. All the bullying going on was just too much for her. She pushed her lunch tray, showing signs that she lost her appetite.

"Ssul, you should eat," said Suzy gently as she pushed the tray back to Sulli.

"I'm not hungry," said Sulli simply.

"If you don't want to faint again, you have to eat!" said Jonghyun as he offered her some food. Sulli smiled a little and allowed Jonghyun to put a potato chip in . Suzy and Krystal showed signs of jealousy.

And from across the room, someone else felt a bit jealous.

What...is he doing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is Lee Taemin?"

Forte classes were over and Sulli had to go to the detention room. There was no one in detention...only her and the detention teacher.

"Taemin's forte is sports and sports always end 30 minutes after every other forte's," explained Sulli.

"I guess he'll serve an extra thirty minutes of detention then," said the teacher simply. She ordered Sulli to leave her stuff and follow her. She explained the task to Sulli. To help her remember it, the teacher gave her a list of what had to be completed.

How...am I supposed to finish this in three hours?

DETENTION TASKS: DAY 1

1) Clean every white board of the school.

2) Wash all the classroom windows.

3) Take out the trash for every classroom.

4) Separate the recyclables from the trash.

"You need to finish this by today. If you don't, you would have to stay here longer," said the teacher. Sulli nodded her head slowly.

"Start on them and I'll go get Taemin. You can't do all of that alone," suggested the teacher as she head out to the fields. Sulli decided to do numbers 3 and 4 first. She sighed as she went into the first classroom.

~.~

Just...a little more...!

Taemin was in a push-up competition with the other guys. If he won, the award would be one free pass to skip school. He made it to the finals and went against the other sports genius, and his teammate, Minho. Last time, Minho won with 109 push ups. Taemin lost by 2 push ups. Both Taemin and Minho made it into the 110 range. Taemin gritted his teeth and could feel the sweat falling down his face. Minho looked tired. Taemin was confident that he'll win...

until he fell right on the ground because of a big push.

"HEY!" he yelled as he stood up and turned around. But as soon as he saw who it was, he gasped.

"Lee Taemin. Detention, now," said the teacher...

Aish...why the detention teacher?

"But class isn't over yet. And I'm in the middle of a competition," complained Taemin. The teacher didn't buy it and grabbed Taemin by his ears. He yelled with pain as he was dragged out of the gym.

"Don't worry about not completing class. I've already talked to your coach and you'll be excused from forte class 30 minutes before everyone else!" informed the teacher. Taemin sighed. The teacher threw him into the locker room.

"If you don't come out in 3 minutes, your detention will be extended to 3 months!" threatened the teacher. At the sound of that, Taemin ran into his locker and quickly changed.

That devil...

~.~

It took 30 minutes for Sulli to bring all the trashcans into the detention classroom. She dumped the trash on the floor as she separated the recyclables. She was wearing a plastic glove and held onto a black trash bag. She sighed as she looked at the line of 42 trashcans. This was going to take forever. Bored from the quietness of the room, she started to hum. It wasn't a pop song, but also not a well-known song. She doesn't remember where she heard it from and she doesn't know who it's by or the title. But she always hummed the melody when she was bored.

"Why is this not surprising; peasant doing peasant work," said a voice from the door. Sulli stopped humming and saw Taemin leaning against the door.

"You're late," she said as she went back doing her work.

"Well at least I'm here," he said in an annoyed tone.

"Just shut up and help me," Sulli said with frustration.

"Why? I'm not a peasant," Taemin argued. Sulli could feel her face burning from anger.

"Just do it? We have to finish all of this, even if it takes more than three hours," snapped Sulli as she threw the task list. Taemin sighed and gave in. He got a pair of plastic gloves and started to separate the trash. Both were quiet the whole time. Part of it was Sulli's anger and Taemin's hate, but it was also because they didn't knew each other well. The whole recycling thing took them an hour and a half. (Because Taemin took 10 minute breaks every...five minutes) Taemin's behavior frustrated Sulli, but she kept it quiet for her own sake. Once done, Sulli looked at the 10 full trashbags of recyclables.

"Let's go put them in the recycling bin," said Sulli, who broke the silence, as she carried two heavy bags. But Taemin just sat there, looking up stuff from his iPhone. Sulli sighed; of course he wouldn't listen to her. She struggled to carry the two bags and it took her 20 minutes to get to the recycling bin. She threw the two bags in the bin and went back. As she was getting there, she became more and more mad at Taemin's unsincerity. When she got to the detention room, Taemin was still looking at his phone, listening to music. Sulli stomped to Taemin and took away his earbuds and phone.

"HEY! What was that for?!" he yelled.

"For not helping me with the trash," she said as she pointed at the line of trash bags.

"Give it back, NOW. I don't like it when people, especially peasants like you, touch my stuff," said Taemin in a strict tone. Sulli was scared for a moment, but fought back.

"You're not getting it back until all of those bags are in the recycling bin. If you don't want to, then I guess these would be thrown outside," she threatened as she pretended to throw the phone out the window.

"FINE! I'll do it. Just don't throw that outside," he said as he carried two bags out the door. Sulli smiled at her accomplishment. She looked at Taemin's phone. Sulli never had a phone before. The last time she saw a phone was when it had antennae and had a cover. Taemin's phone was rectangular and a touch screen. Sulli was fascinated, but snapped herself back to reality. Unlike Sulli, who took 20 minutes to get two trashbags to the recycling bin, Taemin came into the room in about 5 minutes. He groaned at Sulli as he went back outside carrying two more. Sulli evily laughed inside. Aw! Payback!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't want to do this!" complained Taemin as he threw his towel on the table. He was washing all the windows as Sulli was cleaning the white board. They already finished 15 classrooms...but they weren't even halfway there. They were already pass their 3 hours shift. They were on their 4th hour of detention. The clock read 7PM and both Taemin and Sulli were tired and hungry. 

"If you don't do it, we'll never go back to the dorm," reminded Sulli. Taemin rolled his eyes but went back cleaning the classroom.

I hate this. I hate this. I hate this.

Just then, his phone buzzed. He quickly tooked it out and saw that he received a text message.

From: My Jiyoungiee

Taemin! Where are you?

To: My Jiyoungiee

Still in detention...the devil won't let me go until we finish the task.

From: My Jiyoungiee

How could she?!

To: My Jiyoungiee

I know...help me jiyoung :( i miss you :(

~.~

From: Taeminnie <3

I know...help me jiyoung :( i miss you :(

Sulli...trying to keep my boyfriend as a captive?!

~.~

"Krys, didn't you say Sulli's detention was 3 hours?" asked Luna.

"She did! Where is she?" asked Krystal. She was getting more and more worried as time passed by. What if Sulli was being bullied? By Taemin? By KARA? By other Taemin fangirls? She paced back and forth, biting her nails (a habit she developed when she was nervous.) After thoughts and thoughts, she took out her phone and touched someone's name.

To: Lee Jonghyun Sunbae

Sunbae! Sulli isn't back from detention yet...is she with you?

From: Lee Jonghyun Sunbae

No? She's not back yet?

To: Lee Jonghyun Sunbae

NOO! WHERE CAN SHE BE? WHAT IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO HER?

From: Lee Jonghyun Sunbae.

Calm down, Krystal. I'll go look for her. Don't go out looking for her, it's dangerous.

Krystal sighed in relief. If Jonghyun was going to go look for Sulli, then Sulli would be safe.

~.~

"I GIVE UP!" yelled Taemin as he threw the towel on the floor. They were on their 30th classroom. They were almost done, but their rate of cleaning became slower because of exhaustion. Sulli sighed and decided not to deal with Taemin. Taemin sat on one of the chairs and put his head against the desk. 

"Taemin, just do it," begged Sulli.

"I'm tired, peasant," replied Taemin.

"If you don't help me, the longer this takes," reasoned Sulli.

"I sleep, you work. I see no harm," said Taemin in a sleepy voice. Sulli kept her anger and just obeyed Taemin. She had no energy to argue.

But without hearing Taemin's complaints and nagging, Sulli was able to finish all of the rooms (whiteboard+windows) in ten minutes. She went back to the classroom Taemin was sleeping in. She felt obliged to wake him up...and also she didn't want to walk back in the dark; she was afraid of the dark. Sulli went into the classroom and walked to Taemin. She was about to yell at him, but she found herself admiring his beauty. Without the coldness of his "awake" face, Taemin looked like an angel. To Sulli, all of his features were perfect. She bent down to admire the face up close. His hair was covering his eyes, so Sulli decided to part it. As she was moving the hair, Taemin grabbed her wrist and slowly opened his eyes. Sulli gulped; their faces were only inches apart.

"What are you doing?"

~.~

Where could they possibly be?
 

Jonghyun was walking through the empty hallway, glancing at every classroom he walked by. He checked the gym and fields before, just in case Sulli or his brother was kidnapped or anything. He patrolled all the classrooms. If they weren't in this building, then he would panic. The classrooms were the only possible answers for the mystery of "Where is My Little Brother and the Scholarship Girl?" Luckily, he found a room with two people in it. Sure enough, it was Sulli and Taemin, both having their backs on the door. Jonghyun quietly opened the door, but turned pale at what he saw...

Are they...kissing?

___________________________________________________

UPDATE :D

so yeah...a minor taelli moment~ lol

did anyone else catch the live streaming of kcon?(:

i was literally 10 minutes away from the theater but i couldnt go :(

EXO-M <3 haha anyways...

chapter 5 wasnt my best >< i hope you like this chapter~ PLEASE COMMENT(: again..lol

did you guys check out the chapter posters? they're pretty, right? :D

credits to miharu_92(: i linked the shop in the forward...SHOP HIGHLY RECOMMENDED(:

(also they other shops i linked xD)

THANKS GUYS :DDD AND PLEASE COMMENT XD