THIRTEEN.

Sweet, Salty, Sweaty

Sulli looked up to see who was holding her hand. She felt like rejoicing seeing Taemin's face...but suddenly the face morphed into Jonghyun's face and back to Taemin's. Sulli felt very dizzy and found it difficult to distinguish who was helping her.

I must be going insane...

"Alright, you're all done!" signaled the examiner, carefully unwrapping the rubber on her arm. Sulli gave him a weak smile as she got up, still holding on to whoever's hand it was. Taemin, or Jonghyun, escorted her out the door as she leaned on to him. Just as she got out of the door, she immediately collapsed to the ground.

"She fainted again!" yelled Suzy, running over to Sulli with Krystal. Everyone, worried about the beautiful girl, surrounded Sulli as they panicked.

"Let's take her to the nurse's office," Jonghyun said hurriedly. His brother agreed as the two carried the poor girl to the nurse's office.

"Hard to say who'll win the bet," Sehun said as everyone watched the two overly worried brothers run out the building.

"Maybe...then again, it's solely on Sulli's choice," shrugged Krystal.

"What if Sulli is a player and goes out with both of them at the same time?" Kai asked stupidly. Suzy whacked  him in the head.

"You're sick. Sulli is not that type," she said sternly.

"Or is she?" joked Kai as Sehun, Krystal, and Suzy punched him and kicked him.

~.~

"Everytime she's here, she's fainted," the nurse said, shaking her head.

"And everytime she sees blood, she faints," added Jonghyun. Taemin scowled and silently cursed at his brother's intimacy with Sulli.

"She's hemophobic. It's one of the common, yet most abnormal, phobia known. Her cases of frequent fainting show that she's severely diagnosed with hemophobia," explained the nurse.

"Hemophobia...fear of blood," whispered Taemin worriedly.

"Yup. People develope hemophobia becase of a trauma or some kind of horrible past they don't want to let go of or  witnessed," finished the nurse.

"Is there a cure?" asked Jonghyun tentatively.

"The cure would be like any other cure for phobia...she needs to get over her fear of blood," answered the nurse.

"But if Sulli knew she had been fainting everytime she saw blood, wouldn't she know she's hemophobic?" asked Taemin.

"Based on the severity, I think the fainting started quite recently...or she hasn't seen blood before. You said she was from an orphanage, right? Maybe her parents died tragically in front of her and the blood just gives her bad memories and it's been acting up pretty severely lately," predicted the nurse. The brothers nodded, both determined to help cure Sulli.

"So which one of you is her boyfriend? Can't be both since you guys are brothers..." asked the nurse playfully. They both just smiled and nicely told her she didn't have a boyfriend yet; though they both wished they were.

"What a pity...she's so lucky to have two flower boys as her friends!" commented the nurse, leaving Taemin and Jonghyun with Sulli. They bowed to the nurse as they continuously thanked her. Each of them grabbed a chair nearby and sat down.

"Heard you broke up with Jiyoung," Jonghyun started a brotherly conversation. They hadn't seen each other since the day Jonghyun left for China.

"Yup," Taemin responded.

"Must be pretty hard for you," worried Jonghyun.

"Actually, no. Since I'm the one who broke up with her. And now that I think about it, I should've listened to you, hyung. She is kind of a..." started Taemin.

"a ?" concluded Jonghyun.

"Yeah...that," Taemin responded while chuckling. Jonghyun gave him a "I told you so" look as the brothers laughed.

"So that's the reason? Because she's a ?" asked Jonghyun.

"Kind of...and because I've been confused about life lately," Taemin answered honestly.

"Confused? Tell me, Taem! Tell your hyung!" urged Jonghyun.

"Well..." Taemin said hesitantly.

"C'mon, Taemin! I'm your hyung! That's what hyungs do for their dongsaengs!" convinced Jonghyun.

"It's just that..." Taemin said carefully while looking at the softly sleeping Sulli. Jonghyun noticed and started to feel nervous as he sensed something.

"What...?" he asked anxiously. Just when Taemin was going to conclude his statement, Sulli started to flinch and slowly open her eyes. The two quickly got up on their feet as they hurriedly attended Sulli.

"Did I...?" she asked.

"Yup. Faint," answered Jonghyun. Sulli sighed.

"I'm sorry for being a burden," she apologized.

"Don't say that," Taemin said while putting his hand on her shoulder. Sulli weakly smiled as she put her hand on top of his. Jonghyun's sixth sense rose.

Could it be? He broke up because of....Sulli?

~.~

Sulli was late to forte class. She hurriedly change into her uniform and raced to the kitchen. She quietly opened the door and as soon as she did, 30 different pairs of eyes were staring at her.

"Sorry for being late," she apologized.

"It's ok. Your tardy is excused," informed the teacher. Sulli apologized and thanked her as she scurried over to her seat. As everyone continued to work on whatever they were working on before, Sulli quickly noted the recipe from D.O. and started to work.

"So I heard you're going to enter the National Culinary Competition," D.O. said while frying his vegetables.

"Yeah. But that's not til like 4 months later," responded Sulli who was slicing up fresh vegetables.

"The teacher must love. You're the first to skip the Sectional and Regional Level and go straight to the National level," complimented D.O.

"I'm not that good," Sulli said modestly.

"I've seen you cook. It's perfection. You have no idea how I'm jealous of you," D.O. said with a sigh.

"Oppa, you're an amazing cook! Don't doubt yourself! I'm sure you'll win Sectionals and Regionals!" encouraged Sulli. D.O. smiled faintly and went back concentrating on his frying. Sulli was soon frying her vegetables too, seasoning it with salt. She turned her back to the vegetables for about a minute to reach for the oil when she heard a sarcastic "Oops!"

"Yah!" she heard D.O. yell. Sulli quickly gripped the oil bottle and hurried to the stove. Her frying pan was covered with water. The suspect: a Nicole holding an empty glass.

"NICOLE!" Sulli screamed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do it," Nicole said bluntly.

"What's going on?" the teacher came to their stove when she saw the fight.

"Nicole spilled water all over my frying pan," complained Sulli.

"I told her it was an accident and said I was sorry," Nicole responded sweetly.

"Then what's the problem?" asked the teacher.

"Because it wasn't an accident!" argued Sulli.

"Miss Choi, where's your proof then?" asked the teacher sternly.

"What proof?" Sulli asked with disbelief.

"Proof that Nicole's accident wasn't an accident," responded the teacher.

"Well...uhh..." Sulli stuttered as she saw Nicole smirk in the corner of her eye.

"See? No proof! Sulli, I think you owe Nicole an apology," judged the teacher.

"Wait! I saw! Nicole just poured the whole cup into Sulli's pan! I'm 100% sure she didn't do it as an accident!" said someone from the other side of the double stoves. Everyone turned to see who it was: Himchan of B.A.P. D.O.'s eyes shot up when he saw Himchan.

"Well, if we have a witness, then Nicole, you should be apologizing to Sulli," the teacher made her final judgement. Nicole, whose face was now as red as a tomato, quickly muttered a sorry and ran to her stove, embarrassed.

"Thanks, Himchan sunbae," Sulli said with relief.

"Why are you trying to help us?" D.O. asked suspiciously.

"Well, Kyungsoo, despite our little rivalry, I have to help a beautiful lady who is in danger," Himchan responded with a wink.

"A little rivalry? Are you serious hyung?" D.O. asked. Himchan shrugged as he went to the other side of the stove, concentrating on his food.

"Oppa! Why so mean?" scolded Sulli.

"B.A.P. and EXO aren't exactly in the "friendly" zone," D.O. explained.

"Oh dear...what happened?" asked Sulli, expecting a story of violence.

"Well, B.A.P. and EXO knew each other ever since middle school. Their maknae Zelo is younger than our maknaes. In Sehun's 7th grade year, he got into an argument with Zelo to see who's cuter. Sehun argued with Zelo over that. Then, it was Mr. Bang Yong Guk versus Chanyeol and Kris hyung over rap. And Jongup and Kai had an argument over who was the better dancer. Daehyun and Baekhyun went crazy over who can serenade girls the most. Youngjae and the rest of the EXO members just shook our heads of to the side and looked over the childish disputes. And then, all of us just happened to move up to the same high school and, coincidentally, was separated into B.A.P. and EXO. By the middle of freshman year, both groups garnered a lot of fangirls. Their fangirls started to fight with ours. And then, B.A.P. started to prank us. They destroyed my kitchen back at the dorm! I was actually in a friendly term with Youngjae, but they manipulated him. Ever since they destroyed my paradise, B.A.P. became my sworn enemies. They pranked us more and more and each of the EXO members started to hate the B.A.P. members more and more. We seeked our revenge, but both groups vowed to never interfere with each other," explained D.O.

"Are you...serious?" Sulli responded.

"What?" asked D.O. innocently.

"You guys are rivals because of...those immature things?" asked Sulli with disbelief.

"Well, yeah!" answered D.O.

"Boys will be boys..." sighed Sulli as D.O. gave her a confused shrug.

~.~

Sulli waved goodbye to Suzy and Krystal and exited out the locker room. She walked with light footsteps, which was a first. Just then, she felt like someone was choking her...

"Ah!" she screamed. Then, the arm rested lightly around her shoulders. She looked up, half hoping it was Jonghyun who was always friendly to her after forte classes.

"Oh? Taemin!" she yelled when she saw the brother's face instead.

"Whats with the oh? Are you not happy to see me?" asked Taemin childishly.

"Oh no! I was just half expecting it was someone else," Sulli said.

"Who?" asked Taemin.

"Hmm...SECRET!" yelled Sulli.

"Hey! Not fair!" pouted Taemin.

"Life's not fair...and then you die!" Sulli said while smiling at him.

"Wait what?" asked Taemin. Sulli just smiled at him and raced him to the detention room. Taemin let out a little laugh and chased after her. When they arrived at their destination, they were arguing who was the winner. They were surprised to see the detention teacher to be in the room when they got there, since the teacher always comes late. The two startled students quickly bowed and greeted the teacher.

"I have received a lot of compliments from the orphanage! To reward your hardwork, we decided that you guys have a day off today. So go and rest and I'll see you guys tomorrow!" the teacher said concisely before leaving the room. Sulli just stood there and stared blankly at the wall, confused on what just happened. On the other hand, Taemin started to jump up and down jubilantly. The happy Taemin quickly guided Sulli out the school building.

"Wait...what happened?" asked Sulli, still confused.

"We have a day off!" explained Taemin.

"Wait, really?" asked Sulli, thinking Taemin was just pranking her.

"Yes! So where should we go?" asked Taemin while gently pulling Sulli by the wrist.

"What do you mean where? I'm going to go back to the dorms and sleep," answered Sulli as she pulled away.

"Aww, c'mon, Sulli! Let's go have fun!" complained Taemin. Sulli was hesitant at first, but Taemin's cute pouty face made her give in.

"Fine..." she said. Taemin cheered as they ran out of the campus.

~.~

"Why...are we here?" asked Key.

"Why are all of us here?" asked Luna.

"Kim Jongin, are you trying to prank us again?" eyed Suho suspiciously.

"Of course not, hyung!" yelled Kai.

"Dude, Kai, this isn't such a big deal to bet about...why is everyone here?" asked Krystal, annoyed.

"Because I like winning!" yelled Kai greedily.

"He IS competitive," sighed Sehun.

SHINee (minus Taemin), f(x) (minus Sulli), and EXO members were gathered around at the bench near the soccer fields. Krystal sighed.

"Guys, it's no big deal. You guys can go back," Krystal said.

"Wait, what? No way!" argued Kai.

"Kai, stop acting like a preschooler," sighed Krystal.

"Hey, I'm much more mature than you!" shouted Kai while sticking his tongue out.

"My point proven," stated Krystal.

"Hyung, we don't need to do this," said Sehun.

"Why are you teaming up with Krystal, huh? You like her don't you? Well, wake up, maknae boy! She's the enemy!" yelled Kai, shooting fireballs out of his eyes.

"Hyung...Krystal's my cousin, remember?" asked Sehun.

"Oh...yeah...well...WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THIS A BIG BET," defended Kai.

"Kai, please grow up," argued Krystal. The three kept on bickering then suddenly...

"OH MY GOD! DO YOU GUYS WANT US OR NOT?" yelled Luhan. Everyone stared at him with surprise. Luhan wasn't the type of guy to yell at anyone, no matter the situation.

"Well, we three, plus Suzy, had a bet on something and Kai here immaturely wants you guys to join in so the prize gets bigger. It's not a big deal...really," explained a startled Krystal.

"OOOH! A bet? I want to join!" said Luhan, suddenly acting as if he didn't yell at anyone. Krystal looked at him , half scared. 

Was Luhan oppa always this bipolar?

"SEEE~! People want to bet!" said Kai happily. The other spectators shook their heads in agreement.

"Of course! Afterall, SM is known for having the competitive groups," stated Minho.

"No, oppa, it's only you," chuckled Amber, causing Krystal to become a little jealous.

"So what's the bet?" asked Xiumin.

"Well, we betted on whether Sulli would end up with Jonghyun hyung or Taemin hyung," explained Sehun.

"Wait, me? Why me?" asked a surprised Jonghyun (SHINee).

"Not you, oppa. CN Blue's Lee Jonghyun sunbae," corrected Krystal.

"Of course, Jjong, why would it be you?" joked Onew.

"Suzy and Krystal's bet is on Jonghyun hyung while Sehun and I are betting on Taemster," informed Kai.

"Taemster? Really, Kai? You need to work on your nicknaming skills," sighed Baekhyun.

"Yeah, it sounds too derpy and the Derp Squad is in charge of all derpiness," argued Chanyeol, highfiving Baekhyun and D.O.

"Wait, hyung, I'm not part of the Derp Squad?" poutted Sehun.

"Sorry, Hunnie, but you're almost there," winked D.O.

"Anyways, who's betting on who?" asked Krystal.

"Let's make it easier and have people who bet on Jonghyun hyung stand behind Krystal and the people who bet on Taeminnie hyung stand behind me and Kai hyung," suggested Sehun.

"That's...actually a really smart idea," commented Krystal. "Good job, cuz!"

In a few minutes, everyone made up their mind and the team representatives (Krystal and Kai) wrote down everyone's name on a piece of paper.

TEAM JONGHYUN

(Amber: Are you guys serious? Team Jonghyun? Team Taemin? What is this...Twilight K-High School Style?)

Minho, Jonghyun ("Of course! Jonghyuns get the girls!"), Luna, Victoria, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O., ("Derp Squad for the win! :D") Xiumin 

+Suzy, Krystal

TEAM TAEMIN

Onew ("Taemin always buys me fried chicken ^^" Minho: "Hyung, what does that have to do with the bet..? -.-"), Key ("Of course my son will get the girl! He gets it from me! :D") Amber, Suho , Kris, Chen, Lay, Tao ("Jonghyun-ge scares me..." Kris: "What the eff, you freakin are a master at martial arts"), Luhan ("I trust Hunnie~" Sehun: "Hyung, then you trust Kai hyung the 13 girlfriend killer~ :D" Kai: "You wanna die, Sehun?")

+Sehun, Kai

"Losing team does...?" asked Chen.

"Buys chicken everyday for two months!" screamed Onew.

"Become slaves?" suggested Xiumin.

"Deal," shouted everyone.

"Just, everyone, keep it low. I don't want Sulli to know we're betting on something childish like this. It'll probably be really awkward if she or the Lee brothers found out," explained Krystal. Everyone nodded and Krystal clearly could see the tension between the two rivaling groups. It is chicken and slaves after all...

~.~

"Thanks for the mustache," Sulli said sarcastically as she scrutinized the sticker pictures they took in a little booth.

"Fits you perfectly! Maybe you should've been a boy, not a girl," joked Taemin, earning himself a kick from Sulli. Taemin sighed a "I'm kidding" and the two friends continued to stroll down the side week of the Han River.

"So where do you want to go next?" asked Taemin.

"Hmm...I've always wanted to go to the karaoke," suggested Sulli.

"Then karaoke it is!" Taemin said while dragging her.

Minutes later, Sulli found herself on a black, leather couch in a disco-lighed room with Taemin, who was searching the song catalog.

"Is there a song you want to sing?" asked Taemin, still rummaging the pages.

"You go first," nudged Sulli. Taemin found a satisfying song and punched in a couple of numbers. The beats to the intro of Hello started to play as he prepped himself to sing. Sulli screamed fangirl style as she shook the tambourine.

"Lee Taemin! Lee Taemin!"

Taemin smiled and felt his cheeks burning. Once the music stopped, Sulli cheered loudly as she gave Taemin a high five.

"Found a song you wanted to sing?" asked Taemin as he sat next to her. Sulli nodded as she grabbed the remote and pressed the square number keys. The sweet melody of Is It Okay...? started to play and it was Taemin's turn to cheer like a fangirlboy. Sulli sang the whole song with her infamous eyesmile, which melted Taemin. He half wished the lyrics to the song were meant for him.

Then the answer is yes.

Once Sulli was done, Taemin hollered very loudly, embarrassing Sulli. The two sang more fun, dance songs, like Gangnam Style, Fantastic Baby, and Nillili Mambo. By the time the last song was over, both Sulli and Taemin were sweating and panting. They collapsed on to the couch and ordered some drinks.

"This is fun," said Sulli, breaking the silence.

"It is," agreed Taemin, stealing looks at the pretty Sulli drinking some soda. He couldn't help but smile to see that his necklace was still around her neck. This time, Sulli caught Taemin's eyes.

"Isn't it pretty?" asked Sulli, startling Taemin.

"Y-yeah," Taemin said while slightly choking on his soda.

"I don't know who gave me this, but I just love it," Sulli said dreamily. Taemin smiled widely, but was caught again by Sulli.

"You know who it is, huh?" asked Sulli.

"What? No," lied Taemin.

"You're lying!" Sulli said. Taemin shook his head as Sulli chased him around the room, demanding him to tell the truth. Taemin laughed but didn't tell her the truth. Sulli caught Taemin by the arm, but the two tripped and Sulli found herself on top of Taemin on the floor, just like that in detention. But this time, their lips met. Sulli was so shocked that she didn't do anything; same for Taemin. They both heard someone's phone buzz, but they didn't move. They just laid on the floor, lips still locked, staring into each other with wide, surprised eyes.

_______________________________________________________

gosh the last part was so awkward to write >< lol

haha so many random parts in this one ikno ikno~ like the bet and the bap/exo thing xDDD

sorry for the late update~~~ hehe

THANKS GUYS FOR READING THIS XD PLEASE COMMENT :DDDD <3