FOURTEEN.

Sweet, Salty, Sweaty

*in the second half of this chapter, shinee's jonghyun will be ShaJonghyun! and will be for the rest of the fanfic to clear up confusion...*

__________________________________________________________________

"Aish, he's not picking up," Jiyoung whined while ending the phonecall. 

"Taemin's not picking up?" asked Nicole who was watching TV.

"Yeah. I was going to apologize and ask him to forgive him. He'll 99.99% want me back then," explained Jiyoung.

"Nice idea. Of course he'll want you back! Who doesn't want to date a Genie's Beauty Pageant Princess," boasted Gyuri.

~.~

Sulli quickly sat up and awkwardly turned her head away. Taemin, too, sat up awkwardly and opened a can of soda. He cleared his throat and felt his heart pound. He actually liked the kiss, but wished it was actually real, not an accident.

"So, uh, shall we go now?" asked Taemin, breaking the silence.

"S-sure," stuttered Sulli, quickly garnering her stuff and grabbing her bag.

Sulli and Taemin, the whole way back to the school, walked as far away from each other as possible. Taemin's heart hasn't stopped beating for the past hour or so and Sulli touched her lips and blushed at the continuing thought of what happened in the karoke. Her feelings for Taemin was just confusing. Before, she acknowledged his perfection, but absolutely detested his personality and his invinsible PMS-ing moments. But now, he was a totally different person: an actual person, kind, caring, and definiately charming. A perfect boyfriend candidate. Unfortunately for the poor nor-yet couple, it started to rain. Taemin quickly half-hugged Sulli from behind and guided her to somewhere safe from the rain. They miraculously found an umbrella laying around near a market. Taemin quickly ran over and picked up the umbrella, opening it up immediately. He motioned Sulli to come under and she obeyed, still keeping the distance between the two. The silence and awkwardness continued. Sulli rubbed her shoulders. Avoiding Taemin caused her shoulder to become very wet and plus, she wore a thin shirt. Taemin also noticed it.

"Sulli, you're shoulder's getting wet!" observed Taemin.

"It's fine," Sulli said quickly.

"You're going to get sick," Taemin said seriously.

"Don't worry about it, really. I don't get sick easily," argued Sulli. Taemin, however, disobeyed and moved her closer to him. Sulli's first reaction was to link her arms to his, a habit she has whenever someone is right next to her. Taemin was afraid that Sulli might hear his heart beating fast. Sulli blushed, but didn't slip her arms out of Taemin's arms. Both didn't say a single word to school. 

~.~

"Team Taemin is winning!" shouted Onew excitedly, as the betters crowded around a window in f(x)'s dorm. All the "Team Taemin" betters highfived each other.

"It's just because they have detention together," argued Victoria, receiving nods from her team.

"Sure. Look at them: all lovey dovey under that umbrella," said Kai.

"It's like Yoochun sunbae's drama 'I Miss You,'" said Lay, out of the blue.

"Yixing, shut up," said Kris, causing Lay to squeak out an "I'm sorry."

"Doesn't anyone care that they just entered the SM dorm building and they're coming up the stairs and we're all still here? 25 people in a 5 people dorm?" asked Sehun. Everyone's jaws dropped and started to panic. They all halted when they heard the door handle turn. In an instant, everyone dispersed out from the window.

"Unni, I'm wet...wait why is everyone here?" asked Sulli when she stepped into the room. 

"Hey Sulli," everyone not f(x) said nervously.

"We uh were going to have a party," explained Luna. Just then, Key's phone rang.

"Hello?" he answered as everyone suddenly had interest in who was calling Key.

"HYUNG? WHERE ARE YOU? AND WHY IS THERE NO BANANA MILK HERE?" everyone heard Taemin on the other line, and next door, scream.

"Hey, uh son. Uhmm...everyone's at f(x)'s room right now. We got invited to a uh party..." responded Key.

"UGH YOU MAKE MY LIFE SO HARD," complained Taemin.

"Hey! That's not how you respond to your mom!" snapped Key. Just then, Key had a great idea and signaled everyone with a mischevious smile. "Hey, why don't you come over too?"

"What?" Sulli said, startled.

"What?" they heard Taemin.

"Come over!" yelled Onew.

"I don't have time to cook tonight, so either you starve or come and eat Victoria noona's delicious meal," teased Key. Everyone could hear Taemin groan an "OK" and that he'll be over after he changed his clothes. Key ended the call and air-fived his teammates with his eyes.

"Let's invite Jonghyun and Suzy!" Jonghyun suggested.

"That's a great idea," Krystal said as she picked up her phone to invite Suzy and Jonghyun.

Sulli could feel the tense mood in the room, but she couldn't make out why.

"Sulli, why don't you change out of those wet clothes?" suggested Amber.

"That's a good idea," Sulli obeyed.

"And you'll be cooking!" informed Victoria.

"Sure thing," murmured Sulli as she walked into her room.

"Tonight's cooks are D.O. and Sulli. This will be the jealousy test," whispered Luna.

"Jealousy test?" Xiumin responded in a whisper.

"We'll see who gets more jealous at D.O. and Sulli's chemistry. So D.O., you better step up your acting," Luna said.

"Sure thing. Sulli and I have good chemistry," joked D.O., half wishing that his acting partner was the one who presented the test idea. Just then, they heard a knock on the room door. Everyone hurried and positioned themselves into "busy mode." 

"Hey, Taemin," Krystal said as she allowed the victim into their "chamber."

"Hey, Krystal," Taemin said, not paying attention to anyone but looking for Sulli.

"You looking for someone?" asked Minho, noticing Taemin's strange behavior.

"No one," murmured Taemin.

"TAEMIN!" screamed Kai as he pounced on the visitor. Taemin let out a little "oof" as his best friend squeezed the life out of him.

"K-k-ai...w-w-what..." stuttered Taemin as if he was suffocating.

"Jongin, get off of him before he dies," comanded Suho.

"Yes sir," Kai said as he let go of Taemin.

"So what's the menu?" asked Sulli as she walked out of her room and in the process of tying her hair in a ponytail. Taemin's eyes started to sparkle as he saw Sulli.

"Oh, uh, hey Taemin," Sulli said, not meeting his eyes.

"Hey," Taemin said quietly. He suddenly had interest in the boardgame Minho, Kris, Amber, Luhan, Sehun, and Kai were playing. The group allowed him to play, only if Kai allowed him to team up.

In the kitchen, Sulli was discussing the night's menu with D.O.

"Thank God it's Friday today, or else I would've died in culinary tomorrow," said D.O.

"What do you mean?" asked Sulli.

"I had to cook so many times today. The cafeteria needed a hand during lunch so the teacher picked me and a couple of other people to cook and I'm cooking with you for 27 people," explained D.O.

"If you're tired, oppa, I'll make dinner by myself! I'll be fine with it!" Sulli said as she pushed D.O. playfully out of the kitchen.

"No I'm fine. I can't let a cute little girl like you stay in the kitchen by yourself," D.O. responded as he smiled cutely and locking his hands to hers, dragging her back to the kitchen. Almost everyone's eyes were on the two fake couple, then to Taemin, who looked as if his face will explode from his neck because of his anger.

"My specialty, kimchi spaghetti," D.O. said suddenly.

"Then I'll make some garlic bread and salad to accompany your amazing creation," Sulli said, receiving a nod from D.O.

[Second Half Starts Here...key: Jonghyun = CN Blue ShaJonghyun = SHINee in case you did read the note up there]

Just then, they heard a knock on the door.

"Taemin, go get it," said Kai.

"Why? It's not my room," argued Taemin.

"Well, all the f(x) members are busy right now," explained Kai. Taemin looked around and saw Sulli in the kitchen (in which he strongly disapproves), Amber playing the boardgame, Luna on the phone, Krystal painting her nails, and Victoria talking with Suho and Kris, who dismissed himself out of the game because it was too "childish" to him, about being good dorm leaders.

"Hmph. Busy," Taemin said under his breath sarcastically. He let his body stand up and answer the door, revealing the figures of his hyung and Suzy.

"Hyung!" said a surprised Taemin.

"Hey, brother," Jonghyun said, locking his brother's head.

"Suzy, I would run to you right now, but I'm peeling garlic so come over here," said Sulli.

"Suzy, I would go to you right now, but my manicure's still drying, so you should come here," said Krystal. The trio laughed.

"I'll just stay right here, then, until both of you are done," Suzy responded as she sat down in front of the front door.

Jonghyun walked near the kitchen.

"Hey Sulli," he said.

"Hi Jonghyun sunbae," she said cheerfully.

"Hi Kyungsoo," D.O. talked to himself, feeling left out. Jonghyun laughed.

"Hey, D.O. Been a good boy?" teased Jonghyun.

"Yes sir!" saluted D.O. playfully.

"Thanks for having me over," said Jonghyun.

"Oh no problem, sunbae. This was all a last minute thing. I didn't know until I came back," said Sulli.

"Came back?" asked Jonghyun.

"Yeah. Taemin and I didn't have detention today, so we went out to have so fun," said Sulli quietly as the "kiss scene" replayed in her head.

"Did you guys have fun?" asked Jonghyun.

"Yeah. Taemin took me to the karaoke," responded Sulli, still vividly imagining it.

"Ah, that seems fun," Jonghyun said, dropping a hint of jealousy.

D.O.'s eyes quickly caught the elder's action as he signaled his team that Jonghyun was jealous.

"Jonghyun-ah! Come here, we have a lot of catching up to do!" said ShaJonghyun, guiding his friend to the couch.

As if on cue, Sehun ran over to the ktichen counter.

"UMMMMMMAA! XIUMIN HYUNG IS TAKING AWAY LUHANNIE HYUNG FROM ME," whined Sehun.

"First of all, Hunnie, I'm not your mom. And secondly, you should solve your own problems," groaned D.O. Sulli was biting down a laugh.

'But but..." Sehun started.

"HUNNIE!" yelled Luhan cheerfully as he jumped right next to Sehun.

"Go away, poophead," said a pissed Sehun.

"Poophead?! Umma, Sehun is calling me names," Luhan whined childishly.

"Luhan hyung, you're still my hyung. Not your mom," groaned D.O.

"BAOZI!" yelled Luhan. In a split second, Xiumin was in front of the duo.

"Go away, friend stealing dumpling," Sehun said grumpily.

"Umma, Sehun is callling me names," XIumin repeated what Luhan said to D.O.

"For the 3rd and last time, I am not an umma," said D.O., clenching his teeth.

"Yeah, hyungs," said Sehun, suddenly becoming D.O.'s alibi. The three EXO boys argued and fought in front the two chefs. D.O.'s temper rose as the dispute went on and on.

"Okay. I'm going to count to three and if you three aren't gone by them, I'm just reminding you that I currently have a knife in my hand right now," said D.O. The scared EXO members quickly scurried off. Sulli couldn't hold in the laughter anymore and let out a huge one.

"Are they always like this?" asked Sulli, still laughing.

"Always. You have no idea how childish EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS and somehow I'm the one who gets to be "the mom" listening to all those rants," complained D.O. Sulli's contagious laughing virus still wasn't cured. D.O. laughed along with her. Two witnesses had fireballs launching out of their eyes, aiming at one person.

"Shall we continue?" asked D.O., motioning the baguette and garlic. Sulli responded with a laugh as she continued to make her garlic butter for the baguette. She glanced over to her friends and smiled. It was nice seeing them laughing and joking around with each other. Her eyes wandered over to Taemin who was seriously concentrated on his boardgame. She smiled and admitted his perfection. She, then, turned her head to see Jonghyun listening to ShaJonghyun's rant about some girl. Words couldn't describe how much she missed him; she hasn't seen her handsome sunbae in such a long time. 

"Come here, Suzy, hug me!" Krystal said as soon as her manicure dried up. Sulli smiled again when she saw her two best friends hug. They were definately the best thing that happened after she got out of the orphanage.

"Get up, stupid head," Krystal said as she kicked Kai's .

"Why? I'm winning this game right now," groaned Kai. Suzy and Krystal continued to kick Kai until he forfeited. He dragged Sehun, who wasn't even a victim of Krystal and Suzy's scheme. They rushed into Krystal's room and quickly locked it.

"Why do you guys want me?" whined Kai.

"Hyung, that sounded wrong, especially thinking of your 20 some other girlfriends," groaned Sehun.

"Anyways, we need some plans for tonight," said Krystal seriously.

"OOOOH we should play Truth or Dare," suggested Kai.

"That's actually prettty genius idea," complimented Suzy, looking very surprised. Kai bowed sarcastically. Sehun had to slap his knees to make him come back to his senses. The four of them came up with a plan filled with awkward questions and subquestions to not make it obvious. Once the final draft of their evil scheme was planned, they texted to everyone else except the 3 victims. At once, the four phones buzzed from their unnis' and oppas' responses, signaling them that Operation: Let's See Which Team Will Win The Bet.

"Dinner!" they heard D.O. and Sulli yell.

"OOOOH Kimchi Spaghetti from Kyungsoo hyung," Sehun and Kai squealed childishly.

"Let the best team win," Krystal said, offering the two boys a hand.

"Oh you two are so gonna so going down," Kai said, accepting the hand.

__________________________________________

HAPPY belated NEW YEARS~! :D

hope everyone is keeping their resolution so far ^^ haha

im excited for what kpop artists have in store for us in 2013 ^^ personally excited for smtown artists comeback ^^ haha speaking of which snsd's i got a boy is out and i think its pretty good~ haha xD

anyways :D

please COMMENT :D :D :D :D :D

and do you think my chapters are long/short/just right? =/ haha