FIVE.

Sweet, Salty, Sweaty

"Where...?" 

Sulli was rummaging through her locker.

"Something wrong?" asked Krystal as she pulled her sweat clothes over her head.

"My uniform is missing..." said Sulli as she rechecked her locker again.

"Are you sure you didn't bring it back to the dorm yesterday?" asked Krystal worriedly.

"I'm 200% sure that I left it in the locker," replied Sulli.

"I guess you have to use the lost and found ones for now," said Krystal as she dragged Sulli. They went to a corner of the locker room where Sulli found dusty, unclaimed uniforms. Sulli picked up a culinary uniform while making a disgusted face. The white uniform was gray from the dust and cobweb.

"We'll solve this mystery after class, okay?" informed Krystal as she said goodbye to her and ran off to the fields. Sulli nodded as she put on the dirty uniform. She heard other girls snicker at her.

"Look at her,"

"She can't hide her poor wealth,"

"Suits her better,"

Sulli felt discouraged, but ignored it and went to her classroom. As soon as she got there, she made no eye contact with anyone and went straight to her seat. When D.O. saw her ragged clothing, he was surprised.

"Lost and found?" he guessed.

"Yup. Someone stole my clothes and I don't know where it is," responded Sulli with a groan.

"If you can't find it, then go up to the office and tell them you need new ones. They'll order it for you," he informed.

"Thanks oppa. I'm glad you're in this class...you're like the only person that's actually nice to me," Sulli said.

"I see no reason why people have to be mean to you," said D.O. innocently. Just then, Nicole slid across the seat right in front of Sulli and D.O.

"Did you go to the dump before class?" she insulted.

"Hmm...I wonder why I had to wear these clothes. Maybe someone stole my uniform," Sulli said as she indirectly accused Nicole. She was pretty sure that this was all KARA's doing. Nicole just snorted and turned away to face the teacher.

You guys better bring it back...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang, informing the students that their forte class was, finally, over.

"Sulli, can I talk to you for a moment?" asked the culinary teacher. Confused, Sulli took nervous steps up to her teacher.

"I just received an email saying that they are starting to accept applicants for the National Culinary Competition. Each school is required to send in at least one student to compete and I was wondering if you would like to be that one student," explained the teacher.

National Culinary Competition?! That's like the biggest competition in all of Korea! And if you win there....the BIGGEST international competition EVER held in Italy!!!!!

"I would love to! But can I think about it before giving you a definite answer?" asked Sulli enthusiastically.

"Sure! But don't be too late. I'll forward you the email," informed the teacher. Sulli nodded with excitement.

"But of all the students, why me? I'm just the new girl who came here yesterday," asked Sulli.

"Well, just based on your resume, you are a perfect candidate. You've won the other "lesser known" national and international levels; you have experience. And the way you cook and your technique is flawless! I just wish one of my students pass the national level...we always lose in the first round of the competition," explained the teacher. 

"Oh...well, I'll give you an answer by the end of this week!" said Sulli happily as she made her way out of the room. She smiled to herself as she made her way to the locker.

"Why are you smiling so much?" someone whispered in her ear. Sulli jumped and turned.

"Sunbaenim!" she yelled in surprise as she bowed. It was her "prince" Jonghyun, smiling at her while carrying a guitar. He playfully ruffled her hair while guiding her to the locker rooms.

"Culinary forte, huh?" guessed Jonghyun.

"Yeah. It's my second day and culinary class is really fun!" said Sulli with joy. Jonghyun laughed.

Why...is she so cute?

They chatted all the way back to the locker rooms.

"Well, see you around. Don't forget to call me if you want a tour!" cried Jonghyun as he left. Sulli found herself smiling dreamily. Talking to Jonghyun was like a dream...a little fuzzy and hazy, yet satisfying. She walked into the locker room, finding no one there. She was the last one out of class....and the Sports forte ended later than the other fortes. 

Sulli unlocked her locker. There, she found her lost uniform...except there was something red that splattered. She took her uniform out. Was it...blood? Scared, she looked around the empty room, checking to see if anyone was hiding in the locker room. She checked everywhere. Once she was in the bathroom, there was something on the mirrors in red...

NOBODY LIKES A PEASANT.

LEAVE OR ELSE IT'S WAR.

GO BACK TO YOUR PARENTS! OH WAIT, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!

Sulli was scared to death. She gripped the "bloody" part of her uniform as she slowly walked to her locker.

She saw blood on the floor. She screamed and kicked...But she couldn't move; she was held back by two men. Right in front of her eyes, the man shot three people and the their blood trickled to her knees....The two men tortured her as they smeared the blood on her cheeks. She screamed and cried, hoping it would stop...

Sulli felt her head spinning. The room was getting darker and darker...until everything was out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suzy was bored as she let her feet dangle off the bench. She was waiting for Krystal to be finished with her sports class. Her class ended earlier than usual...she had the choice of either going to the culinary class or staying outside, watching the sports class. Since the culinary teacher was so picky about "visitors," she decided to wait for Krystal outside. She constantly checked her phone. 

3 more minutes until Krystal's class is over!

Suzy's eyes were glued to her phone as she did a little countdown.

Five, four, three, two, one...

"Okay, guys, that's it for today! Nice job everyone!" 

Ah! Those words she was waiting for for the past 40 minutes! She excitedly stood up and eyed the atheletic students; her eyes were dancing just to find Krystal.

"Jiyoung!" she heard. Suzy rolled her eyes; it was Taemin who was "finally reunited" with his girlfriend. Annoyed, Suzy started to scream Krystal's name as if she was a crazy man. Everyone around looked at her as if she was drunk. Krystal ran up to Suzy and covered with her hands.

"Are you crazy?" she yelled. Suzy smiled at her innocently as if she did nothing. The two friends walked back to the locker rooms. When they got there, the other girls were surrouding something. Curiously, they made their way into the crowd. Both of their mouths opened at the same time. It was Sulli who was gripping a red uniform, lying on the floor. Fainted.

"SULLI! SULLI!" the two screamed as they shooed the other girls away.

"I'll go get help," said Krystal worriedly as she raced outside. 

~.~

Despite her sore legs, Krystal ran as fast as she can. She needed to find someone near the locker rooms. She went out to the fields, hoping that her coach haven't left yet. Sore luck. Then, she spotted a guy strumming his guitar on the bench. Without hesitating, she ran up to him. She knew exactly who he was.

"JONGHYUN SUNBAE! WE NEED HELP! SULLI FAINTED IN THE LOCKER ROOM!" she yelled as soon as she got there.

"WHAT?!" screamed Jonghyun as he and Krystal ran back to the locker room.

~.~

All the girls were surprised when they saw the Lee Jonghyun in front of their eyes. But Jonghyun didn't pay attention to any of them.

"SULLI!" he screamed. Suzy, whose eyes were red from crying, helped him carry her. He carried Sulli bridal style as he carefully went out the door.

"What's happening?" asked a couple of guys who were curious about what the ruckus was about in the girl's locker room. Taemin saw his brother carrying Sulli. Inside of him, he felt slightly frustrated for his brother's attention.

"Wow, that devil. Pretending to faint so that Jonghyun sunbae can hold her? How pitiful," commented Jiyoung.

"Or maybe she actually did faint," snapped Taemin as his eyes were glued on his brother and Sulli. Jiyoung's eyes widened. Her boyfriend hardly disagreed with her.

~.~

"She's fine," informed the school nurse. The nervous Jonghyun, Suzy, and Krystal sighed in relief. The three thanked them as the nurse walked out of the little room. They saw a sleeping Sulli with an IV drip.

"I'm glad she's fine," said Suzy as she wiped the last of her tears. The other two nodded in agreement.

"What made her faint?" asked Jonghyun. Suzy and Krystal shook their heads, indicating that they didn't know.

"Sunbae, there's something we need to tell you. In the bathroom, we found this," said Krystal. She showed a picture of the bathroom mirror on her phone to Jonghyun. He squinted and read word by word.

"Who did this?" he asked seriously.

"We don't know. All we know is that that note was there and Sulli was holding onto her uniform that was covered in blood. We speculate that someone stole her uniform in the beginning of fortes. Once everyone was gone, he or she, mostly a she, dipped in blood, or dark red paint, and wrote that on the mirror. We have a few ideas who it'll be," said Suzy.

"Who?" asked Jonghyun.

"Most likely KARA. They've been bullying ever since day one. And you know how they can manipulate people," said Krystal. Jonghyun sighed. He simply hated those girls. He didn't get what his brother sees in them.

"I'll talk to them," he said. "You guys can go now. I'll be here with Sulli a bit longer." Both Suzy and Krystal were hesitant on leaving, but agreed. As soon as they left, he sat on the stool next to the bed. He stared at her face. The familiarity kept on getting stronger and stronger. Who was she?

~.~

Sulli woke up at checked the clock.

8:21AM.

Crap. I'm late.

She remembered waking up in the nurse's office, finding Jonghyun. He escorted her to her dorm where all the f(x) members forced her to rest. Krystal must've forgotten to wake her up. Sulli hurried and wore a random shirt and picked up a pair of jeans. She quickly brushed her teeth and hair. She made a quick check to see if she had everything. Check check check. Sulli half-wore her shoes as she ran out the door. Her body was still tired, but her legs were fortunately working. She ran as fast as she could to her classroom. She opened her door abruptly, as pairs of eyes looked at her.

"You're late, Miss Choi," said the teacher who seemed to be in a bad mood.

"Sorry, overslept," she confessed.

"Detention for a month! Do you have any idea how important graphing sines, cosines, and tangents are?" yelled the teacher. Sulli nodded in agreement as she sat down in her seat. She can see Krystal looking at her apologetically.

"AND MR. LEE! SLEEPING IN CLASS? YOU'VE JUST EARNED A MONTH OF DETENTION, TOO!" exploded the teacher as he threw a pencil at Taemin's head. Taemin groaned and almost all the girls in the class looked offended. 

Aish. Detention with him?!

"But Taemin can't have detention! He has a game! Can I do it for him instead?" asked a couple of Taemin fangirls.

"NO! If you guys say that or think about doing anything like that, Taemin's detention will be increased to three months. Understood?!" yelled the teacher in a cranky voice. The girls sighed and the whole class went back concentrating on the lesson.

As soon as the bell rang, Krystal ran to Sulli.

"Sulli! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to not wake you up! This is all my fault...I'll take detention for you!" pleaded Krystal.

"Krys, it's okay! It's not your fault so don't worry! Detention will go by fast. I mean one month is literally nothing!" said Sulli with a smile. Krystal hugged her friend, still feeing the guilt. Just then, a group of girls came up to the two friends.

"This is all your fault, Sulli. Because of you, Taemin has to serve detention! Poor Taemin who didn't do anything!" they yelled at her.

"YAH! It's not Sulli's fault. It's Taemin's fault. I mean, what kind of idiot sleeps during class?" defended Krystal. The girls gasped at Krystal's words.

"You guys will pay for this," they said as they exited the room. Krystal and Sulli laughed at the girls' stupidity.

"Detention?!" said a voice from behind. Both girls turned and saw Jonghyun sticking his head through the class window.

"Hi sunbae!" they both greeted. Jonghyun laughed and went inside the room.

"You got detention? On your third day of school? Wow, you're one bad student," said Jonghyun.

"Nah, it's all Krystal's fault," Sulli joked as the three of them laughed.

"You okay?" asked Jonghyun. Sulli nodded.

"I'm still in one piece!" she said happily.

____________________________

hehe

taelli moments coming up in the next few chapters? xDDDDDD

thanks for the support guys~

AND PLEASE COMMENT :D