The Princes' Life.

The Life with Twelve Good-Looking Princes

Chapter 14:

No One's POV

Next Monday morning, all the Princes were all at their own places and own beds. Well, at least one of them, that is. Tao was sprawled all over his bed, peacefully sleeping.

All of the others woke up at the same damn time. Some stretching and some yawning. Xiumin quickly got up and ran to his phone as he punched in some numbers to it, and held it up to his ear.

And at that time, Chanyeol, snapped his head to his phone— he stared at it for a couple of minutes before deciding to take a run for it and started to dialed in someone, as he waited.

Chen, Lay, Suho, D.O and Kai got their phone and just casually dialing and waiting for the other line to pick up.

Baekhyun and Sehun hesitantly got their phone before speed dialing the person they were planning to talk to.

Luhan and Kris, tiredly sat up for a few seconds, did some yawning before getting up to take a shower and everything. In a rush, of course. As the two finished they scroll down on their phone to look for the person they were about to call.

Tao who was still sleeping peacefully, suddenly fall off from bed because of the loud ringing coming from the speaker of his phone that was under his pillow.

"Ow." Tao rubbed his bottom, because of the fall he encountered a few seconds ago. He looked at his phone, and plate faced himself on the bed.

He got his phone, and look at the ID caller, and 11 names came out all at once.

"Hyungs, Kai and Sehun. Urgh." He groaned to himself but eventually answered all off them.

"Hello?" he spoke through the phone with a hoarse and tired voice.

“Tao!” “Yo!” “What happened?” “Hey!” “Sup?” “Morning!” “Hyung!” “Dude!” “Yah!” “Hello!” “Hmn,” a lot of different replies came at the same moment and Tao had to take his phone away from his ear to keep himself for getting dizzy.

He pouted before putting the phone back to his ears, "Uhm, can we guys talk later? I wanna rest some more,"

"No!" "Don't you dare!" "Wake up!" "Don't sleep!" "Hey Tao!" "Don't ignore us!" "Not stopping!" "I'm not hanging up!" "Poo!" "Argh."

"Fine. Can you guys give me a minute or two? Just to get prepared." Tao mumbled, "Fine." "Okay." "Sure." "Of course." "Hurry!" "Yeah." "Uh-huh." "Yep!" "Yeah sure." "Promise?" "Whatever."

And with that, Tao hung up. It was their usual routine.

Every single one of them calls the one who spend their time with Valarie. It was no doubt that it was Tao today. Yesterday was Chanyeol, who the boys are bugging and asking non-stop question on what he and Valarie have done on their time together.

But all the guys never really did answer anything. They never spoke about what they did or how’d it go. It was the same cycle over and over again for them, so why bother to call the other again? Oh that’s right. They’re Exo, no one can teach them a lesson.

Tao, got up and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower, and by quick, it really meant quick.

Meanwhile, the others didn't acknowledge the word 'quick', since they were already getting impatient. Oh this boys.

Lay was zoning out, because of all the thoughts that was occupying his mind. He was next. He was the ones who's going to spend time with Valarie next week, and was now thinking of what to do on his 'date' with her. Kris on the other side didn’t really worry about anything since he would just go do it his way. Whichever that was.

Some Princes, are having a hard time picking an activity to do, cause they were thinking that the activity they're going to do, is gonna be the same as the one the other Princes have already done sharing time with Valarie.

Just when Lay almost got the idea, his phone rang, making him frown slightly and unconsciously huffed out a curse under his breath.

"You guys have a nice timing,” He grumbled, before answering his phone.

 

Tao, just finished washing up and preparing everything to go to school. He picked up his phone before hesitantly giving it a look, to think if he should call the others. But he did say he was just going to have some time to prepare. So he should, and he did.

He scrolled down on his phone and looked for all of his friend’s name, before dialing them at the same time. (A/N: Just think that their phone is high-tech that they can call more than one person at a time.)

Just one ring, can you believe that? Just one ring, they already answered. Oh, if the Princes just see how desperate they look right now.

"Hey Huang Zitao,” Baekhyun on the other line was the first one to greet.

"Hey-" "Taooooooo! Go outside, I'm waiting!!" Xiumin spoke, didn't even let Tao finished his sentence.

"Wait, you're outside? As in, right now hyung?" Tao asked, as he was walking down the stairs. While he was going down, he just listen to the others talk on the other line.

"Hey Lay! What are you going to do on you're date with Valarie?" The voice, who sounded like Luhan, asked. Lay sighed a bit, "No, it's hard to think of something to do. If only the people who already gone out with her  would tell us what they did on their time with her." Lay said, obviously letting the other half hear him.

"We can't alright!" Those six answered together in unison. "Besides! If you gone out with her, you'll do the same and won't tell us what you did." D.O said, slightly rolling his eyes, even though he knows that the others can't see him.

“Then why do you guys bother to call and ask what we did—when you know that we’re not going to answer anyways?” Chanyeol asked on the other line. The guys hummed out and he knew that they weren’t going to answer that.

"Oh, Hey Xiumin Hyung." Tao greeted after opening the door, seeing his Hyung holding up his phone to his ear.

He immediately hung up on the other ten Princes, as Xiumin did the same. "Hey, Come on; let's just wait for them in School. My ears are hurting!" Xiumin whined, and pulled Tao with him as they went to School by walking.

They have a lot of cars, a lot. But they just choose to walk, since they like admiring nature and get to see what other people from their neighborhood are doing at this hour of the day.

 

As soon as the others done with their 'chatting', they quickly took off and rushed to school. Looking forward, if they can make the maknae talk or something, but more intentionally; seeing Valarie.

Half of them have already arrived at the very back of the school -since they know that they'll be crowded with fans if they went to the front- and was only waiting for the others. Xiumin and Tao, are the ones who arrived first, followed by Sehun and Kai. As soon as the two arrived, they bombard Tao with question, making him annoyed and walk off to somewhere.

At first, they were off to charge and follow him, but Lay, Baekhyun, Suho and Chanyeol soon arrived as they pump fist with the other three, and soon forgot about Tao.

The rest just appeared out of nowhere, but nobody really mind and just ignored it.

"Hey, where's Tao?" D.O asked, and finally all the other guys looked at each other, as if they would see Tao in each others face.

"Oh, he walked off. I guess he got pissed or annoyed by his only two dongseangs who can't kept their mouths close even for a second." Xiumin said as in a matter of fact.

"Oh, you mean like a machine gun!" Chanyeol said and made a pretend gun with his hand as he shoot all of s in the head until Chen shove his hand away before he could even shoot him.

Chanyeol pouted, "I was about to shoot you!" Chan glared at him.

"Aish. Just keep your mouth shut. If you can't, just try." Kris hissed, obviously irritated although he's already used to them. Suho nodded, "Alright, stick close together. Remember, fangirls." he said.

"Oh god. I wonder how Tao is doing." Kai mumbled as he blew his bangs away from his eyes.

 

Meanwhile, Tao was sneaking around school, like a ninja, but less action since he was a bit too tired to be a real one right now. Luckily, there are still less students around which made him a bit free.

He was going to his locker, taking and inserting things in it, or just wasting time. He wanted to be with his friends right now, but he's afraid that they're gonna bug him out again. So, it's better this way.

But as minutes passes by, students are adding and filling up the hallway. One girl finally noticed Tao and quickly ran over to him as she screamed in front of his face.

"TAOOO OPPAAA!!! YOU'RE HERE! WHERE ARE THE OTHER PRINCES???"

Tao got startled, and covered his face with a book. Oh how he wanted to punch himself for even having an idea about going away from his friends. How he wanted to slam his head inside his locker. How he wanted to scream and ran away right now.

Girls who heard the shout, quickly ran up to him. He was being crowded, and was being squished by them. And he was praying or was rather wishing that a miracle would happened.

He just then found two familiar figure walking. And he quickly brighten up and shouted their name.

"Rishaki noona! Valarie noona!" He waved his hand up in the air.

Valarie and Rishaki who was talking, suddenly look up to where the sound came from and saw Tao waving his hands. They widened their eyes as they realize that he was only by himself, and quickly pushed the girls softly away.

"Excuse me." "Please let us through." "Excuse, sorry." Valarie and Rishaki kept on pushing them away, but gave time by apologizing and bowing at them. Clearly well-mannered girls.

The two finally, after some time, got to Tao and pulled him out from the crowd and run for their lives.

 

Kris and Suho looked around for any sign of fans, and sighed in relief when the hall was empty. They were at the very back of the school. Rooms near there weren’t active, so students don't bother to go there. It was clearly lucky of them when they manage to get at there, when they entered at the front, but no time for that.

Kris motioned the others that it's clear, and they one by one went out.

"If you were Tao. Where would you go?" Baekhyun asked, scratching his head. "No idea." The others answered. Everyone sighed, "He could be anywhere."

"Why'd you two have to annoy him like that?" Lay asked the two youngest. Kai shrugged coolly, and kept walking. Sehun looked at them, "Like you guys won't do that." he rolled his eyes.

They all scoffed at Sehun's response and made funny faces behind him. Seems like they were acting like a maknae more than the real maknae. Oh life.

 

"Ahhh, come on!" Rishaki exclaimed, as she run to the left side, followed by Valarie and Tao.

They have no idea where they were going, but just kept running. So fast, but not fast enough, since the fangirls are not far behind.

Tao took at glance behind and bit his lip, "What do we do, noonas?" he asked between his breath.

"We don't know.. Where are the others?" Valarie asked, and run to the right as she follow behind Rishaki.

"I don't know, I left them at the garden behind school." Tao answered quickly. Valarie and Rishaki was slowly running out of breath, but stay active for running. It's a good thing that they were athletic, cause they're seriously going to faint any moments from running.

"Then.. Let's go there!" Rishaki shout, and run faster as they went to the garden. "Wow. I never know our school is this big to run around." she added.

"Do you think the fans stopped? Since we've been running for quite some time now." Valarie said, and suddenly bump into someone as she was about to fall down but go caught by her wrist. And at the same time Rishaki also bump into someone. Tao has stop running a while ago, since he already saw someone coming their way.

Valarie and Rishaki looked up and saw The other Princes looking at them, "What happened?" Kai asked, as he look straight into Valarie's eyes. He was he one she had bump into.

"Yeah. What did happen?" Sehun repeated, and stared at Rishaki who ran into him.

"We were chase by fangirls." Tao said panting hard. Valarie and Rishaki closed their eyes and took a large breath.

"That was some adventure, huh?" Rishaki chuckled a bit, as she looked back at Valarie and Tao. "No, it wasn't." Valarie answered, fanning herself.

"Why weren't you guys with Tao anyways?" Rishaki asked finally recovered from all the panting. "Nothing." the guys answered in unison.

Rishaki blinked and shrugged, "Well, at least now the fans had stop chasing. Let's go Valarie!" Rishaki said and hook arms with Valarie. They both walk ahead from the guys. Since it was a bit too early, they had time to walk around.

Exo followed them from behind. Kai secretly smiled as he remembered how Valarie stare at him like that. He was replaying the scene in his mind over and over again. Until Luhan nugde him.

"Don't tell me that you were thinking how Valarie looked at you." Luhan said. Kai growled, and slowly cursing his hyung in his mind.

"Who says I can't?" Kai asked. "Who said I'm stopping you?" Luhan snapped.

"Who said you were?" Kai smirked at him, and Luhan just chuckled. The other heard their conversation, stared at Kai with envy. But just didn't show it.

Baekhyun went over to Sehun, "So, how about you and Rishaki?" he whispered.

Sehun looked at his hyung weirdly, "What do you mean, hyung?" he asked. Baekhyun made a face.

"You held her?" Baekhyun said. "Hyung, it didn't meant anything." Sehun defended and walk away.

They guys eyed each other and shrugged as they went to class.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys... I just thought I'm really getting worst in updating this. :/