Prince Ignores A Lot, Chen.

The Life with Twelve Good-Looking Princes

Chapter 9: Prince Ignores A Lot, Chen.

Your POV

Another week has passed, and today is Saturday. (A/N: Let's skip a few days..^^)

That means today is my time with Chen. Ohh, I will thanked him today for what he did last week.

"Valarie, are you still tired?" Ms. Park asked, while picking a dress for me.

I snapped my head to her, as I look at him confuse, "No Ms. Park, why did you ask? Do I have eye bugs now?" I said, as I touch my eyes. She chuckled, "Ani, you're just zooming out awhile ago." she said.

"I was? I was just thinking something." I said. She nodded.

"Do you want to wear gray today?" she asked, "Anything is fine. You are good at picking a dress for me." I said as I smile at her.

She smile back, and went out. I look at the floor and sighed, until I heard a 'meow', I look at Sofia and sighed again, "Do you think Chen will talk to me?" I asked her, "Cause he never spoken a word to me... Well, he did when he introduced himself to me, but that was it." I added.

"Valarie, here is the dress." Ms. Park came in and hand me the dress, it was a Square Neck Puff Sleeve Gray Dress.

I took it and went to my closet to change in it. I wore a matching gray beanie for the dress, I wore some necklace and a bracelet. And for the finishing touch, I tie my hear into a ponytail.

When I was done preparing, I went out with Ms. Park and to the living room. And again, I saw My Parents talking to Chen.

"Good Morning." I greeted a bit awkwardly, since I never once made a long conversation with Chen.

"Good Morning Honey," My mom greeted back, "Valarie, you and Jongdae should go now. Have a nice day, okay?" My dad said.

Chen got up and escorted me out of the Mansion. When we were out, I saw a car parked in front, Chen then open the passenger seat door and let me go in.

As I was in, he close the door, as he walk to the other side to drive. Hmn.. didn't know he could drive..

Chen then buckled to seat, as I did the same.

He started the engine, and drove smoothly. Silence was filling in his car and none of us has started to talk yet.

Meanwhile, I felt a little uncomfortable with the silence, as I scoff. Chen seemed to notice it, as he cleared his throat, "Umm.. where do you want to go?" he asked.

I then finally felt comfortable in my seat, once I heard his voice. It was so gentle, like he was talking to the most fragile person in the world.

"Anywhere, I'm gonna be fine anywhere we go." I said.

"You want to go to the Arcade?" he asked, eyes focus on the road.

"Sure." I said.

 

When we got the the Arcade, I then saw a bunch of different games, here and there. Everywhere.

"What do you want to try out first?" he said looking around for a good game. I just then look around too.

I spotted a game that looks fun, and can play by the both of us, "Can we play that?" I asked, pointing at a car racing machine.

I saw Chen squinted his eyes at me, and back at the machine, and back at me again, "You play racing?" he asked, a little shock.

I nodded, "I want to drive a car, but I am horible at driving." I explained, "Umm.. Would you like to play something else?" I added.

"No. Just go wait over there, while I get some tokens." he said, and walk away to get some tokens.

I walk over to the racing machine, and sat on it. Woah! This is what you drive when you race?

Just then, Chen came back as he sat next to me on the other machine, "Here." he said, giving me some coins, and putt some on his.

I then put in some, as it started to light up. I choose some cars, and where we'll going to race.

Once that was done, the screen then counted backwards.

3... 2... 1.. GO!

I then hit on the gas, as it started. Did I mention me and Chen are competitors? Well.. we are.

The wheel was hard to spin, but I didn't want to lose. I then grab the gear shift, and put it on the fastest level it could go.

I then bump into the railing, as I adjust. Chen of course was a professional on this, since he can drive a car.

This kept on going like 3 minutes, until we reach the finish line.

I got 4th place, which I was proud of. Chen got 1st place, as I envy him on that.

"You were great!" I said as I smiled at him, I saw him smile a little, then replace by a straight face again.

"You weren't bad either, for a Princess who said is horrible at it." he said and chuckled a bit. I let out a soft giggle, "Thanks."

"Umm.. can we try and get a price on that?" I asked, pointing at machine filled with different kinds of stuff toys.

"Why not? Let's go!" he said, as we walk over to the machine.

Once we got there, I look at the animals that are place inside the machine, and my eyes then landed on a cute bear.

Chen put some coins in the slot, as he let me play on it first. I aimed at the bear I saw, and when the Claws was in front of it, I click the grab button.

It got to the bear, but when it lift up, the bear fell back to it's place.

I pouted, then try again.

It went on and on with me trying to get the bear, and then I gave up.

I sighed, "Umm.. Let's just play something else." I said to Chen, "How about we sing?" I asked him.

"Sure.. But, I'll just go to the restroom, you go inside okay?" he asked. I nodded and headed to the Karaoke room.

 

While I was waiting for Chen, I started to look at the song book to look for some song. And after a few minutes Chen finally came in the room, both of his hands behind his back.

"What is behind your back?" I asked him, he smiled, "Guess." he said.

I look at him confuse, "Umm.... I'm not really good at guessing." I said.

He chuckled, "Here." he said, as he pulled his hands from his back, and hold out a white big bear in front of me. I realize that the bear was the one I wanted to get from the machine earlier.

I widened my eyes, and took the bear from his hands, "How did you-" I started.

"When you were playing that machine, I saw you aiming at that bear, so when I said I was going to the restroom, I tried to get that, and then I did. So.. yeah.." he explained.

I hugged the bear, "Thank you Chen oppa." I thanked, using oppa on his name.

"Your welcome. So, let's sing?" he asked, and look at the song book, "Neh!" I said.

"Well, I have mine.. But you go first." he said, handing me the song book.

I stare at him, "Why do you look for a song first before me, if your going to let me go first anyway?" I asked.

"I just want to.. So go find a song. I just took it, and look for a song, since I  think that talk wasn't even going anywhere.

Once I found one. I press some numbers on the screen, took the microphone, and started singing. When I was done, I heard Chen clap, "Thank you." Then I gave  him the microphone, "Your turn." I said.

He started pressing numbers, and started to sing, 'Angel'.

As he was singing, I was focus on him, and his voice. It was high, it was powerful, it was amazing. His voice was angel like, so smooth. So perfect for him.

I was just staring at him the whole time, that I didn't realize that he was already done singing.

I then snapped out to reality when he called my name, and waved his hand in front of me.

"Why are you zooming out? Am I that a great singer?" he tease. He tease too? And I thought Kai and Luhan are the only tease...

"Yes. You are one great singer." I said, honestly, "Thanks." he thanked.

"Chen oppa?" I called him, as he look at me, "What is your power?" I asked, giving him a stare.

"You mean.. what we imagine our powers would be?" he asked, totally getting what I asked, I nodded.

"Lightning." he simply said. I look at him in awe, "Wow.. are you going to zap me with your lighting if you really have that power?" I asked.

He chuckled, "Yes if you want me too." he said. I look at him scared.

He then laugh at my expression, "Of course not. Why would I zap you?" he asked, I shrugged, "Just maybe." I said.

"I would never zap you. Anyways, you want a drink? Juice or something?" he asked, changing the subject.

"Juice would be fine." I said, and walk out of the room. I just then look at the song book, while replaying his voice in my mind. It was just amazing.

"Why are you zooming out?"

"AHH!" I jumping surprise, while I place my hand on my chest, "Oh my.. you shock me." I said.

"Sorry. Here is your drink." he said, and hand me the juice, I took it from his hand, while I take a sip.

"Chen.." I called again, he look at me, "Where's the oppa?" he asked. I laugh, "Chen oppa?" I said, saying the 'oppa' this time.

"Thank you." I said. He look at me confuse, "For what?" he asked.

"For this day. And the day you save me from not telling the school about me being a Princess." I explained.

"Your welcome. Tao really can't hide secrets, so we always back up from him." he said.

"But the looks of it, the others look surprise when you said that." I said.

"Well.. That is because, I'm not good at lying." he said. I nodded, "But haw did you manage to lie so good that time?" I asked again.

He open his mouth to say something, but then close it. He just shrugged, "I don't know.. even I'm  surprise that I manage to lie." he said. And we both laugh.

"Remember this.. I'm still gonna ignore you tho.. but not that much." he chuckled. I pouted.

Just when I think you stop ignoring me....

Hmn.. I shall call you.. Prince Ignores A Lot, Chen.

________________________________________________________________________________